Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466593 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Guy keep ur money..
Now I know that some of u are dying of frustration
Useless walking disasters..
I no quote you in the first place or did I??

I am not here to please you so can we keep it moving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Guy keep ur money..
Now I know that some of u are dying of frustration
Useless walking disasters..
why is it that whenever anyone insults animal Adekunle (that deserves all the insults he receives) u will start behaving as if u just got news that land grabbers sold your family land?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Make your fave try am go America if he sure for am

When will u go to ur own America abi dem ban u..

Same Pere that Venita said he’s broke,same guy that couldn’t afford flight tickets..
Na today I know say most of una for u na braggarts..
Some of u were even saying u only come here to baby,u don’t vote..
Wailing wailers oshi..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
Uber is now an achievement cheesy grin grin grin
I thought you said he was using Uber as a business to pay venita

Abi money no be achievement again??

Stay one place

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Threebear:

Very useless housemate.

She should be in the bottom 3 with the likes of Tolani, Seyi and Neo .
But she is not, now cry grin. She is not even bottom 13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
why is it that whenever anyone insults animal Adekunle (that deserves all the insults he receives) u will start behaving as if u just got news that land grabbers sold your family land?

Who’s this irredeemable phoool..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

I thought you said he was using Uber as a business to pay venita

Abi money no be achievement again??

Stay one place
I no need go America go do Uber. Na only failures and cursed people dey run that. Uber wey person fit do anywhere na em be achievement grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sanqa:

I didn't even notice Alex in her season. My fave was Miracle.
Ceec > because? What does she do? At least Alex can dance and she feeds your eyes grin. That bod is to die for .
I have never liked Alex

Only noticed her during Rico's incident and that was it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

More like his game play is very disappointing this season...and that's just facts ...
Personally, I think Pere is playing the exact same game :
A.Look for a lady and try to get in a ship with.
B.Look for a male housemate and antagonize.
C.Form I don't give a f** and I'm so badass.
And most importantly, fail in each and every step but still have fans that hail 'the general'. You just prefer Adekunle to him, because this is the same Pere we saw in SYE.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Threebear:

Adekunle is not boring though.
He may not be loud but he's one of the people carrying the show.

There is a reason you mention him more than you mention Soma and your faves .

The thiefing scoundrel that doesn't wash his ass.

The fraudulent billionaire wey no get money .

And the quack military nurse that married for passport...and has now become an object of ridicule in and out of the house.

I don't engage anyone who claims they don't have any fave on the show.

The show lost its meaning to you the moment you stopped benefitting from contestants and their gullible family members

I won't join issues with cash and carry "viewer"

🚶🚶🚶

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:
ADEKUNLE OLOPADE..
The king of Islanders
Proper doctor’s prescription
Omo ologo 500G
Don’t leave their tolotolo neck soon
Choke dem till they suffocate….
But your husband no dey try at all. Why did he become Venita's handbag?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

Dem no dey count who win Head of House as legend of the game.

You may not have noticed, but everytime there is a Reunion, Head of House has NEVER been a talking point for a reason.

If you like win 500 tasks the entire show, Ebuka no go ask one question about task for Reunion.

I like how I only mentioned Pere as a legend, and you instantly omitted your guy.

7-8 Legends

Pere
CeeC
Tacha
Erica
Ozo

No matter the season, these names must always come up. Legends.

Efe wey win hoh back to back 3 times ...u no mention....u no mention bisola....u no mention adekunle wey turn taskunle last season it was too much to behold ..u no mention ...u no even mention tboss

How ozo , and Erica take be legend ...hmnnnn..answer

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bennytwin:

I don't know how to explain it. Cee c doesnt know where to draw the line in how she talks. She talks as if everyone is her family member. You know how u can tell ur paddy shut up or you dey craze?

That's how I see she says it. Unfortunately for her,they are not used to dt. Once she says stuff,they take it as rude but dts how she talks.

If it is when she is upset,we all have said ill things when upset. Even Ilebaye dt u guys are supporting has called smone's father in an argument. Has cc mentioned anyone's father?

Yet people are not even bringing up all the bad tns baye has said.
Cee c too na human being. Temper Justice with mercy abeg!

So you are saying it is normal to say ‘Shut up’ and ‘you are mad’ to just anybody cos them dey your family or cos they are your friends?

Besides this example you gave is not why they say she’s rude. No be the play play rudeness.

If you watch her well and think her behavior is acceptable, then no wahala. Hope you find a wife with the exact same behavior wey go dey use insult to ‘play’ with you everyday 😁😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
less than $15 imagine

No mind am..
Spineless fucktards everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Its now obvious that mercy and whitemoney May end up as finalists(I doubt) but they won’t win the show because they have absolutely nothing to offer!
Even their social media hype is dead and engagements are not buzzing!
Mercy couldn’t get a toy boy to use for highlights.She’s only relevant during pool parties and Saturday nights when it’s time to show her botched nyash and allow the guys to mess her up!
Whitemoney’s kitchen strategy failed this time!
Adekunle had a very good start but he’s becoming a delawood and a cranky guy because he chose to involve himself with a crazy bitchy milf!He still has that star power but Venita will be his doom!
Pere is not living up to the GENERAL hype…he seems to have lost his villainous charm and strategies.
Kidd’s inability to find a gullible love struck pretty babe with a star power who’d make him a lover boy,conceal his misogynistic antics and make him more likable has turned him into a bitter delawood!
Cross already has his fans who’d vote for him even if he sleeps all day and get drunk all night!grin
Cece has loyal fans and they’ll vote for her even if she insults all of them and their generation!
As for Illebaye,she’s become the people’s choice and she keeps waxing stronger and stronger as the days go by!grin
She went from bottom 3 to top 3grin
Something that has never happened in the history of BBN!
The money is between Ceec and ilebaye but likely ceec

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

When will u go to ur own America abi dem ban u..

Same Pere that Venita said he’s broke,same guy that couldn’t afford flight tickets..
Na today I know say most of una for u na braggarts..
Some of u were even say u only come here to baby,u don’t vote..
Wailing wailers oshi..
And you know me personally to assume I haven't been there 🤣🤣🤣🤣,don't project your insecurity on me

I might have been there or not,who knows😜😜

But I am not unfortunate like kuku and that's on period.....Next!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

Efe wey win hoh back to back 3 times ...u no mention....u no mention bisola....u no mention adekunle wey turn taskunle last season it was too much to behold ..u no mention ...u no even mention tboss

How ozo , and Erica take be legend ...hmnnnn..answer

Please leave that diick rider…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Who’s this irredeemable phoool..
stay pained

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:
its now obvious that mercy and whitemoney May end up as finalists(I doubt) but they won’t win the show because they have absolutely nothing to offer!
Even their social media hype is dead and engagements are not buzzing!
Mercy couldn’t get a toy boy to use for highlights.She’s only relevant during pool parties and Saturday nights when it’s time to show her botched nyash and allow the guys to mess her up!
Whitemoney’s kitchen strategy failed this time!
Adekunle had a very good start but he’s becoming a delawood and a cranky guy because he chose to involve himself with a crazy bitchy milf!He still has that star power but Venita will be his doom!
Pere is not living up to the GENERAL hype…he seems to have lost his villainous charm and strategies.
Kidd’s inability to find a gullible love struck pretty babe with a star power who’d make him a lover boy,conceal his misogynistic antics and make him more likable has turned him into a bitter delawood!
Cross already has his fans who’d vote for him even if he sleeps all day and get drunk all night!grin
Cece has loyal fans and they’ll vote for her even if she insults all of them and their generation!
As for Illebaye,she’s become the people’s choice and she keeps waxing stronger and stronger as the days go by!grin
She went from bottom 3 to top 3grin
Something that has never happened in the history of BBN!
All this shalaye your favorite will never win

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

And you know me personally to assume I haven't been there 🤣🤣🤣🤣,don't project your insecurity on me

I might have been there or not,who knows😜😜

But I am not unfortunate like kuku and that's on period.....Next!!!!!
Guy Sharrap u mouth..
U never enter plane before for ur miserable life..not like its a big deal actually..
U wey 10000 be like 10mil for ur eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
I no need go America go do Uber. Na only failures and cursed people dey run that. Uber wey person fit do anywhere na em be achievement grin
At least he dey run Uber and scam (according to you)

You still haven't mentioned one of your fave achievement ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
stay pained

Eternal damnation remains ur portion..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

You have been riding Adekunle's dick for weeks and you're yet to dismount. You no dey reach climax?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem you get mind oh! No let me insult Pere. You’re calling Adekunle a perv meanwhile Pere has been sharing his gbola pictures everywhere to everyone who didn’t ask for it. He stands behind women on set rubbing his crotch. If Adekunle is a perv then what is Pere?

Yesterday you were crying blood saying Ike is being called a deportee. Big deal! The failed banker you have been calling Kunle since last year nko! who cried over it? Or is it the rapist you called him last night or all the other names you call him, or the fact that you must mention him in every post of yours. Wo! Don’t cry when others are doing theirs. It’s a tit for tat situation and if you can dish it, abeg swallow it.

Geezeem:

Even with a dirty ass he can smack down your pervert of a fave whose only strength is demonstrated in touching sleeping women

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Guy Sharrap u mouth..
U never enter plane before for ur miserable life..not like its a big deal actually..
U wey 10000 be like 10mil for ur eyes
Okay 🤣🤣🤣

I see your trap but quite unfortunately I won't do as you want

Yes ooo I agree 10,000 na like 10m to me.....no be me go follow you dey drag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
what is all the noise for now…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Sharrap ur mouth..
Going to America to do Uber and scam people is an achievement to u..
He still marry person wey person wey he no love for palaver..
Shallow minded boy..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

I dont see those ones as achievements. He is a scam artist and an Uber driver, attributes of a failure grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:

You are right😭
Cos my glasses/contacts are not on, and here, I am free, lol
The picture rotated on its own, lol

You have a calabash of money rituals in your living room
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
Are u people here to update nairalanders on the happenings in the house or to insult housemates and insult one another?

Oh I almost forget say you no dey insult any housemate or other people here. A whole saint. Twale 🙌

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

The impotent dick can't do much

Comrade remind me never to look for your trouble on this thread

You carry missiles, bomb and AK-47 all in one

I don run oo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Okay 🤣🤣🤣

I see your trap but quite unfortunately I won't do as you want

Yes ooo I agree 10,000 na like 10m to me.....no be me go follow you dey drag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clement u must drag..
Shebi u and ur fellow chiwawas sabi rant since morning.
Such a dolt..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.