Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501737 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Venita complaining to her wife kuku

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

So we dey mention important things to remember person,you dey bring HoH

As in HoH

Oya without Google,tell me who was the HoH in week 6 last year

I had a good laugh when I read that post

You will recall biggy had similar question during the quiz on Thursday, those in Lockdown season couldn't even remember it

Thats the kind of weight HOH carry after the show grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
a4turitoroman:

All this shalaye your favorite will never win
Kwa kwa kwa
E go shock you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
This Venita hair is actually natural o shocked

If a woman can be so easy on the eye at 40, then she’s truly blessed…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:

Please what happened?
ike read task. That they should pick clothes for their techno music video shoot. That HOH should be in charge and direct housemates turn by turn to pick the items. Picking started and Angel para that ike was not being fair, that he wants his team to pick the nice items. When ike allowed housematesto pick and hasnt picked his. Before u know the querell escalated. Ike say he wish there are no strikes in the house. The querell too much, despite they have not finished picking the items, an enraged biggie sent them away from the arena.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

remains ur portion..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

I know you are feeling the pain already hence going personal

Since you can't keep it on the housemates,we will see next time 🤝🤝

Boy I said this before and I will say this again..
Come for my fave and I will drag u to filth and feed ur carcass to vultures..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
you said any Islander abi you no know wetin you post grin
Any Islander na your name??

Why you rush jump enter the conversation if you really didn't care about the money

Oya REST, go out and touch grass

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
This girl and negativity. Omo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wotowotoman:
This Venita hair is actually natural o shocked

If a woman can be so easy on the eye at 40, then she’s truly blessed…
for the first time (and possibly the only), I agree with u.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=125063023][/quote]

Tati be kiaful..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
PegasusSolid:

This was the same thing the man you sucked said to you abi?

You need a new brain, so you can finally stop embarassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mrs and Mrs Olopade on the bickering.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:
Venita complaining to her wife kuku
Cry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
for the first time (and possibly the only), I agree with u.

Thatigboman I been think say you be my guy cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
Angel don querell tire. Biggie don even vex pursue them from the arena
Angel just Dey get pepper body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Coming from someone that is in a bipolar state of mind
keep crying. Ur adekuku na serious mumu. Very useless animal.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Any Islander na your name??

Why you rush jump enter the conversation if you really didn't care about the money

Oya REST, go out and touch grass
you should touch the grass first. You want brag with $10 Tor! You said any Islander, dem come mention you, you dey cry around cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
I love that Ike is suffering, he bullied hell out of Ilebaye and he's getting his karma 10 folds
Shey he wants chaos so bad? I'm glad he's getting it and he's suffering from it

Hoh reign: disaster
Bff's: disaster so much so that half of them left.
Wager: failure
Enjoying hoh reign and room: disaster too. Even as hoh he's still starving. grin

It's good for ike

Maybe next time he'll learn to just play the game instead of just looking for how to create fake and unneeded chaos all the time.

With his 1%

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Thatigboman I been think say you be my guy cheesy grin
what?!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
keep crying. Ur adekuku na serious mumu. Very useless animal.

It's high time you change your username to "thatunfortunateman"
Cos you truly are....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ahn ahn, are the Akpofure cousins having issues?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Tati be kiaful..
Do you want to join your friend in kuje?
Continue!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Boy!!!!
Sharrap abeg
Seriously I no even expect some ranting from you
Who need ur 10k..keep ur phucking money..
u dey here dey brag on top 10k…did anyone ask u for money..
From the way u sound,u need it more than anyone here..

Why are you engaging a secondary school boy that stole his mother’s wine?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
If not for the respect Venita has for Deks she almost fought at the Arena from what she is explaining now🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Allnacruise:

It's high time you change your username to "thatunfortunateman"

as fraudulent animal adekuku has taught u yahoo yahoo, change it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Giel:
I love that Ike is suffering, he bullied hell out of Ilebaye and he's getting his karma 10 folds

Enjoying hoh reign and room: disaster too. Even as hoh he's still starving. grin

It's good for ike

Maybe next time he'll learn to just play the game instead of just looking for how to create fake and unneeded chaos all the time.
he was forcing content and now he got served. Respect is earned not given, he didn't show any leadership qualities and deserved not be respected.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
you should touch the grass first. You want brag with $10 Tor! You said any Islander, dem come mention you, you dey cry around cheesy
Oya keep the tears coming

Nothing concern me again,I have tried to help you help yourself but you will need a long way to go in life to get there
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Giel:

It's good for ike

The God of Illebaye is doing well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
first house mate to win first head of house for both his season and the all stars season is not a legend. Stop playing cheesy. What has Kpere done to be considered a legend. Bully people? Joker!

I wish your teamie Scondy would tell you that this means nothing in this game. sha cheesy🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Everybody know say since wey dem mention Pere dick for here ur clitoris never stop to dey vibrate..
You a phucking dick hunter..
And does he need to put his diick in ur mouth before ur shut up..

So, it is the size of Pere's dick that is causing you to hate on him?

Maybe if you dismounted from Adekunle's dick that has failed to give you orgasm and rode Pere's big dick for 5 minutes, you'll finally reach that climax grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.