Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499733 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
My ears are hurting from the noise.

If you all don't like how he is leading, try and win HOH and do these things the way you like.

All these bickering eh.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Okay 🤣🤣🤣

I see your trap but quite unfortunately I won't do as you want

Yes ooo I agree 10,000 na like 10m to me.....no be me go follow you dey drag 🤣🤣🤣🤣
na you first brag by offering peanut money con feel like Jagaban cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Amillionnn:
Geezeem you get mine oh! No let me insult Pere. You’re calling Adekunle a perv meanwhile Pere has been sharing his gbola pictures everywhere to everyone who didn’t ask for it. He stands behind women on set rubbing his crotch. If Adekunle is a perv then what is Pere?

Yesterday you were crying blood saying Ike is being called a deportee. Big deal! The failed banker you have been calling Kunle since last year nko! who cried over it? Or is it the rapist you called him last night or all the other names you call him, or the fact that you must mention him in every post of yours. Wo! Don’t cry when others are doing theirs. It’s a tit for tat situation and if you can dish it, abeg swallow it.

I will help them finish what they have started…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

I don't engage anyone who claims they don't have any fave on the show.

The show lost its meaning to you the moment you stopped benefitting from contestants and their gullible family members

I won't join issues with cash and carry "viewer"

🚶🚶🚶

Ahhhhhh
Where Una Dey get info like this?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ike said sore loosers need to shut up and I agree

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
I dont see those ones as achievements. He is a scam artist and an Uber driver, attributes of a failure grin.
Are you still thinking of kuku's achievement or what

Still haven't seen one ooo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Eternal damnation remains ur portion..
as Adekunle is a demented mad animal, I didnt expect anything better from his (abi its) mob.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

We know that he is a grown man with the mind of a small boy.

Someone said there is a 6-year old boy inside this grown man. You went to school Scondy, yet, a lot of your utterances are laced in startling ignorance.

There are medical explanations for why you can have a grown man with the mind of a kid, a man who is incoherent and not quite with his wits. I believe I and Eeghe continually attribute his actions to this explanation and you have seen it multiple times.

We are speaking of him as people like him are often spoken of. Nigeria is filled with people like you that prefer more colourful words to describe people like Cross, so, if you and your likes are already describing him the way you like, why are you so horribly pained that some of us are using kinder words?

Why must everybody use the words you prefer to use on him? Does it hurt you that he has been called Golden Boy and Sunshine of the Season?

Thank God it is not just me and Eeghe that see the light in Cross. Various BBNaija housemates across different seasons use similar kind words on him, and even those inside the house love him as he is.
Despite all these flaws you want to focus on, Cross is easily one of the most loved HMs from this show. Clearly, the boy has positive energy that attracts everyone else. If you no like Cross, check yourself o, everybody loves Cross Da Boss, even the CeeC that all of you have been calling bitter grin

Thank you for knowing exactly the right words to use! And for the bolded!!
PS- I am happy when I and Scondy disagree about housemates, perfectly so, enesly!!!
I am really, really happy she doesn’t like Cross, also Doyin and Erica🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

I don't need to as you haven't mentioned any of Nurse Eliza's cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
OldBeer:
Ike is telling Tolani his reason for choosing his BFFs.
He said he chose them because they are hot headed and he thought they would fight each other. But instead, they teamed up and fought him.
So now he has no peace upstairs and no peace downstairs

Ike sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Adekunle wrote a newsletter in SA naa, abi that one is not an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Angel don querell tire. Biggie don even vex pursue them from the arena

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Clement u must drag..
Shebi u and ur fellow chiwawas sabi rant since morning.
Such a dolt..
I know you are feeling the pain already hence going personal

Since you can't keep it on the housemates,we will see next time 🤝🤝

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Without Vawulence a thread is nothing, more vawulence please......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

The fact is that you are not loyal

And for you, it will always be tribe over anything else

Adekunle isn't playing a better game spooning Venwitch at every opportunity he gets

I've 4 boys I supported in 4 seasons. I will never diss any one of them in the manner you have come against Pere

I won't even choose any above others. The four are equal in my eyes

I don't like Soma's game but I still feel protective of him.

You are too obvious Tete

Way too obvious

Repent from your excessive tribal sentiments

Hahaha ....so it's about tribe ....lol.....

Pere's game is not gaming ...his coming a second time and 1st thing up is sleeve is pitch his close friend against her arch enemy and get them both disqualified....naaaaaa...that's total nonsense in my books.....

I never even yab am sef cos I still get small soft spot ...if he keeps fumbling reach my boy side ...I ll go full blown ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
na you first brag by offering peanut money con feel like Jagaban cheesy
Brag

Kindly remind me the context of the comment and underline the bragging there

Still waiting for the kuku's achievement
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
Angel don querell tire. Biggie don even vex pursue them from the arena

Please what happened?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lauryn41:
Sorry o

2023 , people are blaming Nengi for ozo’s stupidity

God abeg o

The thing nr shock you? They will continue to wail. Nengi isn’t their problem.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
kowema:
Ike said sore loosers need to shut up and I agree
The housemates are annoying at this point abeg

Ike should just change it for one scape goat so they will take him serious

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Brag

Kindly remind me the context of the comment and underline the bragging there

Still waiting for the kuku's achievement
You bragged because I don't remember anyone asking you for that peanut money. If you want to bet atleast come with something substantial abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
It may seem as though Angel was just looking for a way to fight Ike to show loyalty to Madams Mercy and Venita undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
What is wrong with this angel! What a sore looser indeed.

They're desperately trying to control Ike's HOH and when he resists, they try to gaslight him.

I'm glad Ike has it in him to change it for everybody. He says they should thank God there is strike.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
OldBeer:
He said he chose them because they are hot headed and he thought they would fight each other. But instead, they teamed up and fought him.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
On top person Azul

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

The impotent dick can't do much
I never knew you were wicked!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
You bragged because I don't remember anyone asking you for that peanut money. If you want to bet atleast come with something substantial abeg angry
I don't remember quoting you or any Islander for the money too

The bottom line is that both of our faves won't win and that's the end of this discussion

Back to the show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
OldBeer:

I laughed so hard!
It's not even what he says but how he says it🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
The only thing i like about Venita is her hair......oh, and her tat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

I don't remember quoting you or any Islander for the money too

The bottom line is that both of our faves won't win and that's the end of this discussion

Back to the show

you said any Islander abi you no know wetin you post grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
The money is between Ceec and ilebaye but likely ceec
Unfortunately,yes!grin
It’s Cece vs illebaye

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
as Adekunle is a demented mad animal, I didnt expect anything better from his (abi its) mob.

Coming from someone that is in a bipolar state of mind

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.