Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479493 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Baye did you say for an older person to endure when a younger person is talking anyhow?

Indeed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Someone? Someone?

The only person that has ever won this show without Pity Party is Mercy Eke. Pity party is a key ingredient to winning the show.
Efe---Yes
Miracle-- No
Laycon--Big Yes
WM----Yes
Phyna--Capital No

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Stanleynf: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lmao na pere and Maria dash am the win the last time..

He's not getting such this time.. 😂
for your mind keep dreaming.....we don't make noise we vote..... WM is the boss he don't need to stress himself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gracias

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
So, Soma wants Angel to stop playing with Frodd who is a proven destiny helper? Who no like beta thing

Instead of him to try and ensure that Frodd remembers him outside the house...

I laff.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
These housemates like many celebrities we have in this part of the world are not that smart after all. They are handing Ilebaye the money without any of them noticing.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike ooooo
The camera man dey try cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa 🤣🤣

Street is shouting Ilebaye for the money, at this point otilor🤣

Teampity card to the world 🤣
There is no pity card here. My sister if it's you that on that show, with what happened last nyt, I will transfer my vote to you just to keep you in the game.
The hatred towards that girl is too much most especially for matured men like that. Though she has her own wahala, what Ike did, was uncalled for. As for sheyi, I blame the jury for still keeping him in the show same with Ike. They think they are important.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why did Kayode zoom in on Ike's face like that? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Doyin calling Ike her crazy ass friend because he entered into the blue room
She doesn't know Ike is the one who dealt with Ilebaye

Ike I hope you're happy seeing ilebaye still wearing the same clothes she wore to bed last night.

I hope you're proud of your work last night sad

Ilebaye
I'm getting a sinking feeling that you don't have anything to wear cry

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's how Doyin is reporting Seyi to Ike the real culprit.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Avedonn:
Ilebaye is using pity strategy to fool weak heart viewers.

She looks for trouble and after the thing don regele for her, she'll claim to be the victim.

It's so sad to watch such stupid tactics.

I used to like Ilebaye before, in fact, I've voted twice, but she's overdoing the pity thing and I can't waste my votes again.

Don't mind her. She keeps poking people yet play the victim when they react. Someone who said she came with Tacha strategy.

Imagine calling the housemates oldies and stupid housemates unprovoked. The fact that she got strikes already showed she's not a victim.

If I were there and I knew she already got strikes while she keeps poking me such as calling me stupid housemates unprovoked, the first thing that would come into my mind would be "see this one with 2 strikes, better don't let me reason your matter" 😅

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Right from his first outing

True.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Chaii grin grin

Ike oh....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike Na content ... lmao..
See him discussing with the girls about who committed the crime 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
If Biggie doesn't do anything regarding yesterday issue then this show is died. Kudos to mercy for removing those clothes for ilebaye. As for Benita, it is well

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
How ironic that the culprit is sat there between them while they discuss who they suspect. So funny and this how it happens in real life.

Your enemy will be sat with you while you’re discussing your problems or blessings which they end up using against you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
The HMs social media handlers are part of this show grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
Why did Kayode zoom in on Ike's face like that? grin grin
Zooming that his uncompleted head
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
FrankGiel:
Ike Na content ... lmao..
See him discussing with the girls about who committed the crime 😂😂

Is the pretense for me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Titaniumental:

Efe---Yes
Miracle-- No
Laycon--Big Yes
WM----Yes
Phyna--Capital No
phyna votes also has a taste of pity voting, the trenches house and her sad story

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

slowpoke if you don't know what am talking about.......don't quote me

Alot of you don't watch........you just follow what you read online.

Did you watch Adekunle, cross,seyi convo this morning about what happened If you did and support Adekunle opinions instead of him keeping quiet then you are a blind follower.

that must be your father @ the bolded. Is like they are frying puff puff on your head, did I insult you?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike is not a human being

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rahkman:
phyna votes also has a taste of pity voting, the trenches house and her sad story
Phyna's win no geh any pity votes to it.
Babe just won against weaker oppositions dazall
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike you're disgusting

I hate people that do you evil and come and try to laugh with you.

Playing in your face. Ike you're utter trash.
If you're coming for someone, come for the person..

Don't come for the person while still going to laugh in the person's face

I'm glad ilebaye is not talking or saying anything to Ike or anybody

I wonder how Doyin will feel when she finds out it's Ike.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
aroundnaija:

Omo some housemates really fell off badly this season sha..

White
Angel
Cross

Maybe whitemoney ,cross is just there

Angel no see any script carry this time ,Ilebaye don overshadow some of them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
We may never have a character like ike on this show again grin grin reminds me of when he stole omashola coins and was discussing the likely culprit with him

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike's poker face is A+. A likeable criminal

Vote Ike abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Biko free Pere

It's a competition
Everything going on is within the confines of the rule book

Do you even know the rating these guys are giving this show right now?

So you want to only watch Soma running after Angel all day, Adekunle spooning Venwitch or white money staring into the thin air?

These guys are spicing the show, the jurors better keep them

Team Baye should be happy they are making their girl more popular

Baye only need to drink less.... to stay in control

Or watch doyin doing make upfor hours. grin

Nah, I know it's competition but our boys went extra...... Our boys are trouble and I love them! Well we move!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sugahylz:
Ike is not a human being
He’s a psychopath!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Hmm omo congrats to illebaye though , she has successfully activated the pity card just like laycon phyna efe ,if you activate that card nothing can stop you from winning except disqualification, the money is hers to lose though

Laycon never played any pity card ,he never told you guys he was from poverty ,so calm down

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
Everyone has had her their bath
Worn new clothes, feeling good

Ilebaye is still wearing what she wore to bed last night.. sitting quietly overthinking.

Meanwhile Ike is there playing in their house.

Ilebaye it will be all right.
I hope big brother addresses it tonight before or after the wager.

Can ilebaye's parents or friends get some new clothes accross for her?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.