Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466563 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Clement1111:
I just went through last night episode and Omo i don't know what to say tbh cus it was really heartbreaking and I hope Baye comes out strong in all of this

My heart goes to Ilebaye 🥺💔
But my votes goes to Pere

Your votes goes baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
aroundnaija:
In all of this, abeg is WhiteMoney still in that house? naxo winner no go see top 5 as e dey go like this 😂😂
Lmao na pere and Maria dash am the win the last time..

He's not getting such this time.. 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Psychedelia:
Why is Kiddwaya gisting Soma on what happened between he and Ilebaye? Does he think Soma is paying attention?
Does he not know that the only thing in that boy's head is Angel ?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lauryn41:

You've been on this since 8am

At some point please rest

Adekunle is not the one that threw the clothes away or plotted for her 3rd strike

So I shouldn't reply someone who insulted me cos of Adekunle??

If Adekunle is your family member or the paying your bills that your business........i owe him Nothing and am supporting at my own free will.

Is better you tell whoever want to quote me on this matter to just do it with his/her brain connected to what they will write else you go talk this rest tire today.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Mercy and Kidd don begin ship.....
And her boyfriend that promised to give her 120 million?

She'll jeopardize that relationship for a broke ass "billionaire" son , that came to fight for 120 million with her?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
bentenny:
Hmmmm....Seyi indirectly telling viewers what we already know about Mercy!
smiley smiley

Seyi is so cunning grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Alheeri:

Ilebaye fans vote massively when she's up,all this congratulations ilebaye 😁,this just week 4..
Other housemates fans ain't sleeping, good we have two strong housemates from level up Adekunle 4th we watch✌️

We shall see. Ilebaye is now the competition, know this and know peace bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Hmm omo congrats to illebaye though , she has successfully activated the pity card just like laycon phyna efe ,if you activate that card nothing can stop you from winning

Na mumu dey think pity no go make you win.
It has worked for other winners, it’ll work for her too.

Na sure banker. Works every time.

Let your faves play a game that’s not pity and win lets see

#TeamPity

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa 🤣🤣

Street is shouting Ilebaye for the money, at this point otilor🤣

Teampity card to the world 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

There is a split in PD already Seyi, Venita on one side, Angel, Mercy and Frodd on one side, while Ike is caught in between and doesn't belong to anyone or anywhere......

Ike has left them since!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Omo some housemates really fell off badly this season sha..

White
Angel
Cross

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Lol, the chaos has been chaosing, everybody is just trying to remove their fave from the fallout. Adekunle's handler even did Press Release, I nearly fell out of my chair in laughter.

I'm sure Ilebaye's handler is currently preparing her own to tell us, "All Ilebaye ever wanted was to be a Gen Z Baddie, but in a world where women, especially younger women, are constantly shut down, she has managed to stand firm...." grin, PR na your mate?

The combination may differ, but walahi, the spell always works the same way. Give people someone to pity and you have given them a winner.

Anyway, like Clement11 stated, my heart goes out to Ilebaye, but my vote remains with Cross grin

I am happy you are condemning the evil act.even Ike won't be happy being at the receiving end of such vile acts
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Psychedelia:
Seyi to Venita: "Frodd makes more money than me outside and I respect him. That nigga has a Benz and a Range. This is a fvcking game, I'm not gonna pardon anyone. All these people earn more money than me. I don't have a tyre to my name!"

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's will be a delusion to think Baye won't win this edition (aside disqualification)

Just try and vote for your faves to occupy the finalist position cus no one is touching Ilebaye on the poll anymore

Make we just dey watch our faves until they are evicted🤣🤣🤣

Ariser choke plus more influencers are on her case to advocate for her already with votes .....at least we will witness an underdog winning this season

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Hmm omo congrats to illebaye though , she has successfully activated the pity card just like laycon phyna efe ,if you activate that card nothing can stop you from winning except disqualification, the money is hers to lose though
At the bolded.
Point of correction. PHYNA never activated any pity card..
Phyna played her game fair and square, gave us contents nonstop and she is one of the most entertaining big brother naija winner ever..
PHYNA won because she totally deserves it and she had no competition so you better stop with that pity card story.

Thanks ✍️✍️

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Hmm omo congrats to illebaye though , she has successfully activated the pity card just like laycon phyna efe ,if you activate that card nothing can stop you from winning except disqualification, the money is hers to lose though

Laycon never activated any nonsense pity card during his time. You guys created a narrative around him based on his looks and ran with it. How is that his fault?

He never for once said he or his family needed money or was poor. Even his genotype that he would've used to activate pity card, he didn't reveal it till the last week when finale voting had already ended. He won from the stage.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Frank65:
Ike just went to Ilebaye's locker and scattered her things, threw her clothes on the floor. Why? For what reason?.....just because he wants to provoke the girl. What did Ilebaye do to Ike? Omo, this game is becoming really toxic. At this point, I think Ilebaye should just leave the show for them.

I will continue to vote for Ilebaye as long as she is still on this show. Goodluck to her.

Is Ike mad?
Ok... at this point biggy needs to intervene lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
There should be a punishment for all these men planning to provoke the gals to get strikes. Ike throwing Ilebaye's clothes is pure evil!

it's now too much embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
In all these I know one girl that supported Ike
Supported Cross and currently supporting Soma.

One is a druggie and a thief...

The other a pedophile.

The last one an emotional abuser who probably beats and molests women .

This individual says she's a lawyer but has the worst pick of men .

Omoh !

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
garfield1:

Your votes goes baye
Thunder fire you🤣🤣🤣

I am voting for Pere until the wheel falls off

Baye is already the winner, except Mercy can pull a Tacha on her to kick her out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
Ike be careful oo. Seyi can be very cunning. He's laughing with you right now but it could be because he knows that you're probably going to get a strike for this. Be careful 😏

Right from his first outing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
One thing about the "PITY PARTY CARD" it's either you go hard or you go home ni ooo......but once that card is activated on the bbstreet it's up up from there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Whitemoney still dey the house??

Omo that guy really scam us ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Biggie should do something about this, it's not funny honestly 😕

I support this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Did you all watch seyi and cross conversation where seyi said with all what happened Ilebaye might just win

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
People saying it's still week 4 clearly don't know how bbnaija works.

Unless she gets herself disqualified, Baye has already won the money 😁😁😁😁

Even if she sleeps from now till day 72 , nothing she will say or do will affect her .

The winner of the show usually seals the deal in the first few weeks, the rest is cruise

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Laycon never activated any nonsense pity card during his time. You guys created a narrative around him based on his looks and ran with it. How is that his fault?

He never for once said he or his family needed money or was poor. Even his genotype that he would've used to activate pity card, he didn't reveal it till the last week when finale voting had already ended. He won from the stage.

laycon won on pity that's pure pity votes nothing special about laycon......inshort laycon na the face of pity voting on BBN he took it to the highest level followed by efe, pity voting is the smartest way of winning this show .....whitemoney did it,phyna did it.....its smart way of winning , you Can activate pity voting deliberately or indeliberately laycon and now illebaye activated their own indeliberately,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whitemoney is really underwhelming this season ngl. He looks lost in that house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
I'm about to drop the bottom 4....where is that withered grass abi marshmallow....

Better drop yours now .

You claim your insider told you three housemates will be evicted on Sunday and Ilebaye (the winner) is bottom 4 ?

We wait and see 😁😁😁😁😭🤣

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa 🤣🤣

Street is shouting Ilebaye for the money, at this point otilor🤣

Teampity card to the world 🤣

Jury might vote the winner though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Look at Doyin without makeup. Jesus Christ 🙆🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.