Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500158 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike that wasn't the answer to Kidd's question cheesy

Kidd asked Ike if he still has feelings for Mercy...

Kidd that was unexpected... where did that come from? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Until Biggie cancels Baye's Strikes

She's not safe!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jack500:

that must be your father @ the bolded. Is like they are frying puff puff on your head, did I insult you?

I don't do parent insult.....that for lowlife gutter dogs like you.

If where you come from saying****mr man use your senses*** is a compliment.... it is an insult where I come from....get that into your brains

One again slowpoke.......don't quote me to avoid been unfortunate.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Doyin you can tell Ike that nobody wants to ship with him, imagine if he said that to you? lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Everyone has had her their bath
Worn new clothes, feeling good

Ilebaye is still wearing what she wore to bed last night.. sitting quietly overthinking.

Meanwhile Ike is there playing in their house.

Ilebaye it will be all right.
I hope big brother addresses it tonight before or after the wager.

Can ilebaye'e parents or friends get some new clothes accross for her?
I hope Biggie address the issue and punish Ike for it.
They see ilebaye as a treat to them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Did Doyin just say that she was in a ship in her former season? Is it Cyph that she's talking about? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:
Ike that wasn't the answer to Kidd's question cheesy

Kidd asked Ike if he still has feelings for Mercy...

Kidd that was unexpected... where did that come from? cheesy
Kidd has eyes for mercy. And Mercy will run him street.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

If where you come from saying****mr man use your senses*** is a compliment.... it is an insult where I come from....get that into your brains

That must be your father that failed to train you. I have replied you, now go and hang yourself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please when was Doyin in a ship in LD?

Is she referring to Chizzy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike says he doesnt want to ever ship again and that before he ships now, the girl must give him pu*ssy first before anything

laugh wan kill me here 😂😂

Y'all are missing, if you are not watching

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why are both of you in the same team fighting like this? Ignore and move on Abeg.

Jack500:

That must be your father that failed to train you. I have replied you, now go and hang yourself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Biko free Pere

It's a competition
Everything going on is within the confines of the rule book

Do you even know the rating these guys are giving this show right now?

So you want to only watch Soma running after Angel all day, Adekunle spooning Venwitch or white money staring into the thin air?

These guys are spicing the show, the jurors better keep them

Team Baye should be happy they are making their girl more popular

Baye only need to drink less.... to stay in control

Hypocrite!

I am sure this won't be your defense if Adekunle was the culprit

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Agbgift:

Kidd has eyes for mercy. And Mercy will run him street.

True
Which is why he asked Ike if he still has feelings for mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:
Doyin you can tell Ike that nobody wants to ship with him, imagine if he said that to you? lipsrsealed

She's a bloody hypocrite. Fortunately for her, Ike decided to play it cool.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Come to think of it ......mercy is not a nice person and all this her women supporting women yarn is just dust.......how on earth will she pack clothes that was on the toilet floor and mix it with the clean ones inside the locker........if she had not done that at least she would have been left with few clothes

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Titaniumental:

Efe---Yes
Miracle-- No
Laycon--Big Yes
WM----Yes
Phyna--Capital No

This is true, for the most part, for me.
I just disagree about WM’s own.
He had near about won the show even before the altercation with Pere, no?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes it's a game but there should a line you don't cross in the name of game. That's why there are rules.
Nobody deserved what ILEBAYE got from Ike last night no matter how rude she might have been. If you want to get back at her do it honorably within the rules of the game and not going this low!
If you voted for Ike this week you're forgiven cos he did it after voting ended.
But you vote for him next week after what he did then may thunder faya you!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike will never allow mercy win this money grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike: Mercy no go win this money over me. I'd rather die 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Omo wetin Ike do Baye fit be to block Mercy from winning o cos he just mentioned again that he rather die than Mercy to win again😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jack500:

Hypocrite!

I am sure this won't be your defense if Adekunle was the culprit

You must see this moniker in your dreams, why insert adekunle in this, if she add adekunle na you will start running like a headless chicken.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
You too. Ignore and move on. You guys shouldn’t be fighting each other. You’re on the same team. Abeg move on.

Godoverevery:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
There's a narrative on Twitter that Ike did it to hand Ilebaye a victim edge over Mercy.
Now that I'm a lot calmer, let me look at it differently especially since I watched it play out.

So Mercy and Angel and Ike were gisting, then Kidd comes along and begins to get touchy with Mercy plus kissing in front of Ike. Ike didn't react, he was smiling and next he went into the closet and straight to Ilebaye's things.
Possible trigger: Ike believes that Mercy is about to replay what she did with him with PPD season. He recognized it as he still considers himself the victim and he had vowed that Mercy Won't win under his watch.

The pepper 🌶️ Dem hand are in an agreement not to give Ilebaye highlights, this has been Mercy's memo to her guys.

He gets to the closet and meets Seyi and Venita. He therefore has to cook up a story to suit what he is about to do, so he created a story making Seyi believe that I'm doing this in solidarity for you bro.

So I believe he is doing this to give Baye the victim edge, make her suspect Kidd as well and spoil Mercy's game.

Omo!. This is my thoughts.

Amazingly, as I type this, Ike is still expressing his left over anger.

These are possible immediate reasons.
Remote reasons would have been the meeting with the guys

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your Adekunle will not win.
Rest.

Keep fooling yourself, sebi you are big brother

Adekunle, ilebaye, Cee cee and mercy are all still in line to win.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Are you sure ike is not sabotaging mercy deliberately by driving attention towards illebaye

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whitesnow01:

We shall see. Ilebaye is now the competition, know this and know peace bro. cheesy

Yeah,ilebaye, Adekunle,doyin and pere...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike ego!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike did same in PD. He stole Omashola's coins and was helping Omashola's to look for the coins.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Allnacruise:

She's not safe!

is it even possible to cancel strike?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Allnacruise:

She's not safe!

Mercy will trigger her

No be Mercy again??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike is not over Mercy
He is so hurt and he will sabotage her by every means possible.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Any street smart guy knows, when your guy begin ask you if you are in for a particular babe,it means he don pick interest.

Ike no money left you..you only helped mercy enhance her game..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.