Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499441 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ike cancelled!!

Fair enough
Make all man dey their dey!

grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
There’s a thin line between entertainment and pure evil!
It’s okay if you don’t like illebaye cos no one is forcing you to like her but there’s no difference between supporting Ike’s wickedness and engaging in witchcraft!
Spits!
If only y’all know the spiritual implications of what Ike did last night,you’d just shut up!
I hope she never wears those clothes again in her life!
Same Ike,that's is working for Ilebaye to win instead of Mercy?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Initial I just wanted Ilebaye to last long make top 5 but now I want Ilebaye to win that money at all cost!!

Bayetribe arise!! We can do this!! Ilebaye can win that money she can win it😭

The level of bullying that girl have had to endure in that house is too much, way too much 😭

I don't care what she did but nobody deserves to have their clothes thrown and scattered on the bathroom floor like that.

Whoever did this, as many of them that planned this evil, the ones that stood and watched while this evil was perpetrated against a 22 year old and did nothing, ILEBAYE ODINYA will be greater, more successful than you all.

I watched the video this morning my heart broke, I guess this is a motivation to go harder for her.😭

Bayetribe I don't know how we are going to do it but we can do it, let's win Ilebaye this money

We are happy to oblige you guys
Remember to give ikegang a mention in the success story sad

You guys should guard yourselves oo

It's going to get very turbulent in a bit

Let's see how pity and sentiments will give your gal the money in an all star season

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Titaniumental:

Efe---Yes
Miracle-- No
Laycon--Big Yes
WM----Yes
Phyna--Capital No

Everybody here had pity party at some point, every single person here.

Miracle No? Thank God I follow join for who support Miracle. The time Teddy A and Bambam were looking down on him, and Teddy was saying that he cannot believe someone like that is safe over Bam, you did not know he had Arisers then? When Teddy was throwing shots at his ship and making accusations of them, just before Kayode showed he and Bam in the toilet, you no know say he been get Arisers?

Okay, with Phyna, when Sheggz and Bella were saying she's razz and other such things, you no know say she been get Arisers? During that Close up thing that Sheggz frustrated her life, you no know say she been get Arisers? I even came here to write that day that Phyna has won the show thanks to that occurrence. The fact that there was a section of viewers calling her bush girl sef, there was another section Arising for her. There was a section attacking her for moving to Groovy, she still had defenders for that one.

If you think WhiteMoney used pity to win, despite the entire issue he had with Pere basically ending by Week 5, then my dear, Miracle and Phyna also had elements of pity. No be only once Pere directly attack WhiteMoney?

As long as you have an antagonist and people felt the need to defend you, as long as at some point in your game, people thought someone was looking down on you, or a specific section of viewers were looking down on you, pity party dey your story. It is not until they pity you from Week 1 till the end of the show, or until you look pitiable that they will say pity follow help you win.

If at any point in your time, viewers did Arising for you, pity dey your story. So all these people, pity dey their story. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
By the way, anyone who is not capable of loving or supporting their faves equally should stick to one person undecided

Not packing a bunch of them, then when you are angry with one, you will start hunting for the person's head

Love is forgiving, love is long suffering

Drop them in Peace and move on

If Soma push me too much with this Angel thing, I might drop him but I won't go an all war against him

I don't see this happening tho

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
ColdHunter:

You really think that action was premeditated?

If she hadn't picked the clothes, problem. Now she picked the clothes, still problem.

I understand the need to criticize housemates your dont like. But make it make sense.
Herself and Frodd helped in picking the clothes. She dropped everything in her drawer. Stop listening to people that didn't watch it. Infact Pere was the one that prompted them to come down so that they can do something about it. Mercy was not ready to come down.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dsimmer:
People talking about Ike and although I wouldn't know why he did that and I would say he shouldn't have probably done such, considering it wasn't him, albeit same Baye insulted him in the early week.

However people should be familiar with Ike by now. He tends to buy matter easily grin If he could steal coins from Esther for turning down Frood thus making Frood cry grin, he could do worse to someone being disrespectful to everyone. So like I stated already, he probably shouldn't have done such, considering it didn't involve him but that's Ike who always buys matter grin, let alone someone being disrespectful to everyone.

Or let me just say he just loves chaos grin

Speaking of Esther, I didn't see the hypocrite arise for Esther who wasn't even being problematic, provocative nor came with Tacha strategy like Baye,

Her only sin was turning down Frood whom she later saved from disqualification. Funny enough I didn't even defend Esther much nor insulted Frood despite the fact that Esther did nothing to anyone, except turning down Frood which she's entitled to. I said nothing throughout and even during Frood's media round when Frood threw her to wolves for people to blame. The only thing that really got me angry was when Frood came to blame Esther once again at the reunion while playing the victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same Ike,that's is working for Ilebaye to win instead of Mercy?
This narrative is dead on arrival. Mercy fans should come up with something else.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
carammel:
Mercy plays dirty however, like she was telling Seyi last night to calm down and it wasn’t time for go at Ilebaye.
Once she is ready for Ilebaye, she knows how to finish her without doing much.

Ewoo this is not true , this agenda against mercy will not work.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

So it's safe to say if other relationships are stronger than the one with her "daddy", then her daddy owes her NOTHING!
Hope that's not the way you think in real life sha. Means you only owe max of 2 people anything. Fvck your siblings, friends and probably spouse sef.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
People are arising for Ike too😂😂

I love this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Does WM really have to talk like this. So cringe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
ChristoBam:

Hope that's not the way you think in real life sha. Means you only owe max of 2 people anything. Fvck your siblings, friends and probably spouse sef.

I am using your own logic to make my point but you have to go personal lipsrsealed

Again i say, If someone is her "daddy", should the person not come before the people you mentioned? These sort of things are always hierarchical. If the daddy doesn't come first, then she clearly shouldn't come first too

Always remain on issue at hand
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Nobody is willing to consider this point, I heard Seyi say this
Pick any update that supports your narrative - Nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Baye don gain over 20k ans overnight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Initial I just wanted Ilebaye to last long make top 5 but now I want Ilebaye to win that money at all cost!!

Bayetribe arise!! We can do this!! Ilebaye can win that money she can win it😭

The level of bullying that girl have had to endure in that house is too much, way too much 😭

I don't care what she did but nobody deserves to have their clothes thrown and scattered on the bathroom floor like that.

Whoever did this, as many of them that planned this evil, the ones that stood and watched while this evil was perpetrated against a 22 year old and did nothing, ILEBAYE ODINYA will be greater, more successful than you all.

I watched the video this morning my heart broke, I guess this is a motivation to go harder for her.😭

Bayetribe I don't know how we are going to do it but we can do it, let's win Ilebaye this money

It's takes a lot to dethrone kings. It's not just gathering people. Politicians call it structures. Mercy has the money to win this game hands down. If ceecee gets to the final and whiteM it's game over. Nor reason am. They will split votes and make the king to return.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

I am using your own logic to make my point but you have to go personal lipsrsealed

Again i say, If someone is her "daddy", should the person not come before the people you mentioned? These sort of things are always hierarchical. If the daddy doesn't come first, then she clearly shouldn't come first too

Always remain on issue at hand

Lmao no o. I'm not going personal. Just telling you how silly it is to think the Daddy's going to come first. Especially after Daddy betrayed you earlier.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:

Welcome to Nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
eleshin:

Pick any update that supports your narrative - Nairaland.

Am I supposed to pick the one that suits you and your fave? see me see local wahala oo

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Welcome to Nigeria!!!!

Thats why the politicians are having a feild day with impunity

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
All this agenda against mercy will not work, una go hate tire 😆 🤣 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
ChristoBam:

Lmao no o. I'm not going personal. Just telling you how silly it is to think the Daddy's going to come first. Especially after Daddy betrayed you earlier.

You said, you hope that's not how I am in real life... what was that if not going personal?

Stay on the game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:

Good for her grin
Make them sha continue to give me my money's worth grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You are a waste of time and energy!
Get out of my mention please!
😂😂😂😂You have yourself to blame o.
I saw the comment, was already about to reply then saw the moniker. Moved on immediately.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
E be like say na Nairalanders carry d matter for head pass..Twitter people say its a game..
This season go long cos even Ike sef don get arisers.
Not everyone is buying the pity story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
ebunchi:

Ewoo this is not true , this agenda against mercy will not work.

She said it when she pulled Seyi into one of the rooms that the time for fight hasn't come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:
E be like say na Nairalanders carry d matter for head pass..Twitter people say its a game..

You’re the only one who voted on this poll

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
mediocre:

You’re the only one who voted on this poll
Dfkm 😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

You said, you hope that's not how I am in real life... what was that if not going personal?

Stay on the game
I just said that to bring in the comparisons between that relationship and real life relationships. You love someone doesn't mean the person will always come first. You care about other people as well. And things like recent conversations can influence your choice.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
20k Arisers where did you guys get the numbers from,ilebaye had just 500 Arisers we need more....
Don't just make mouth oooo, vote vote when she's uppp
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:
How many people voted?
Post the link, let's see it.

You must think people here are dumb 😂😂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.