Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1505186 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2023
This season has been a snooze fest so far. I hope they lose their wager, maybe it will spice things up a bit. So far, meh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:
Is it too early to feel that this re-union is not giving? Are they being too cautious and old? 😉 I've missed a lot of viewing hours but still don't feel like I missed anything when I start rewatching.
Same here honestly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

😫😫😫

This is BBN nau,.we have moved on
I said I miss him na, why are you emotional? 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Abegi he is overreacting jare.

The housemates said there's a bruise.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

I don’t think so.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2023
That's a well deserved fall, it will surely reduce his raging sexual urge.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2023
COOL10:

He's finishing her left, right and center 😄
She's guilty....

Hookup merchant. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

I laugh. Na una go kill this guy last last. Someone that's in the bottom 5 in the list of importance in that house.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2023
mediocre:
This season has been a snooze fest so far. I hope they lose their wager, maybe it will spice things up a bit. So far, meh
Exactly

They are not giving except for few people.....no drama,no vibes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Bryann was 100 times better than Laycon.

Emi Laycon was chosen on stage because his people felt that it was their turn since they never won the show 😂.

Rational knowledge (from school, books, documentaries, sports, current affairs, history etc ) - OZO was number 1

Empirical knowledge from experiences/ Exposure (what different continents look like, foreign cultures etc) - KIDDWAYA was number 1.

I remember his conversation with Erica about practices in a plethora of Film academies abroad.

Dedication to tasks, innovation, directing and brainstorming - Triky tee was number 1.

Every Head of House considered Tricky Tee important. He literally carried every single general and group task in that house. His contribution to the house was near perfect that he left on the same day with OZO even though he had a small fan base. He was so hardworking and you'll reconsider how you'll attempt difficult task as an housemate if he leaves the house. Dude was rarely nominated by housemates because of his contribution.

Public Speaking and Presentation skills - Vee was better.

We no go talk dressing 😂- Prince dusted him.

Even claiming street and finishing biggie's food- Neo was better. At least Efe topped this category in his set 😂

Laycon was nothing special. An average, basic hopeful young Nigerian with a mixtape who became the season's favourite for the worst dressed entrance in the show's history.
This Sheggz supporter is not ok

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
She's guilty....

Hookup merchant. grin

Exactly, she's guilty as fvckk and that's why she feels so offended. Unfortunately for her, no matter what she says, Whitemoney's fans don't care 😄.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Someone fell off a chair and landed on the hard tiles floor without breaking the fall on any way and you're saying he's overreacting?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2023
dominique:

Someone fell off a chair and landed on the hard tiles floor without breaking the fall on any way and you're saying he's overreacting?
Nigerians and agenda.
You should expect it by now. Lol
Maybe it's untill they see blood or the HMs starts screaming for ambulance b4 they'll know it's not overreacting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2023
COOL10:

Exactly, she's guilty as fvckk and that's why she feels so offended. Unfortunately for her, no matter what she says, Whitemoney's fans don't care 😄.
Though I want PERE to win now, cos of some sweet reasons, I will still defend WHITEMONEY anytime any day.... He is one of my Top 3 faves of all time.

Doyin and Angel the notorious hookup merchants can kiss Oshiomhole's ass. grin

And to those ladies offended by the Nedu/WM Podcast, kindly remain Offended.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2023
dominique:

He is laffing and playing now.....It waz just a bruise madam.

Isnt enough to call 911...rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

LoL swallowing pere in what way like becoming HoH which pere will still win.

HoH doesn't matter in bbn what matters is fanbase.

Irredeemable adafavtards

You may want to save your strength. That person you are quoting isn't watching much.... she just comes here to banter and curse... that's how she enjoys the show

.... cannot hold a decent discussion.

The things going on in the house and the entertainment they are providing there is not what trickles this person's fancy

it's only fight.... and more senseless and childish fights she craves for

Once she is denied of attention, she will wear another moniker and come back to spew more trash and curses

You might want to avoid that moniker

Just a friendly advice

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

The guy is a pure undiluted tribalist. When he's called out, he tries to turn the table. Two of my faves this season are non-igbo. Pere and Kidd. But any Yoruba guy in a season is a sure to be his fave.
Well well
You're both consistent in something

He is consistent in supporting Yoruba hms while on the other hand your own consistency is hating on Yoruba hms

Yh, personally that's my observation of u guyz

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Pere and Cross are funny
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You didn't just do my girl like that

But that fight already started a little ago, it will be nice to watch them finish it on tv tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Exactly

They are not giving except for few people.....no drama,no vibes
In their defence the show is just starting.
However for the continuity of the franchise bring in more controversial housemates please. grin
So that we get something to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
Though I want PERE to win now, cos of some sweet reasons, I will still defend WHITEMONEY anytime any day.... He is one of my Top 3 faves of all time.

Doyin and Angel the notorious hookup merchants can kiss Oshiomhole's ass. grin

And to those ladies offended by the Nedu/WM Podcast, kindly remain Offended.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
💪💪💪💪💪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Uriel is so hot.
Banging shape

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2023
I think most of the interesting thing thus far on the show are hidden in those their little little convos,I should pay more attention to that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
how can black girl blush
An example

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Omo cross Sabi shoot shot abeg

See that one liner he said Mercy just now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

I have been wasting my time with a dumbass.

HoH is just one week,so Prep me next week let's see what going on with your Adekunle.

Noisy adefavtards

oops!
You found out before my warning got to you grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2023
mediocre:

I guess you could say that the season so far has been.... mediocre? 😉😉

Ok, ok, I'll see myself out...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
I have always been Indifferent about Adekunle and didn't particularly hate him or love him but with the way his fans are running mad on this thread, they are slowly making me hate the guy.

Even in his season, Adekunle wasn't all that, and he managed to even make the top 5 through the skin of his teeth. So what's all this noise about? Had me wondering if there's another Adekunle or its the same guy we watched very recently that while good at challenges, wasn't even an interesting cast.

This is BBN All Stars, and except for Princess, Ilebaye and Soma that were early boots who didn't have time to build a fanbase, most of the others are doing very well on the fan front and yet their fans are not littering everywhere trying to hype up a delawood.

Adekunle is a cat his fans so desperately wants to paint a tiger.

This!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Cross mechionu gi. I sorry for you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2023
The same Mercy that was initially pissing on SYE season till she got dragged is now saying she didn't miss any moment till Maria got evicted. Easy on the lies abeg, too much fake love everywhere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Cross telling mercy she likes him in front of other housemates and pere who also likes her

All of them saying mercy is down to earth and hyping her

Mercy said she's a big fan of the show and loved the cross angel relationship that was forming and Also said she loved tbaj who then tbaj gave her a hug
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

This!!!!!
Adekunle don give u work Where is ur alternate moniker Eeghe😏

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.