Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1506056 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
He isn't the only one that supported Ade but I see where his entitlement that Deks must pick him as Bff is coming from! but he should have handled it more maturely like had a man to man talk with Ade outside the rest of the housemates ...What Oba Waya would have done in that situation💛instead of telling lies to instigate people against him!! I forgive Pere Sha funnily he is someone I kinda like if not here for don catch fire!
I don't think he is really concerned about the BFF issue tbh

But it is still early in the game,lets keep watching before concluding or starting fans war cus the two guys in common are cool people

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:

Dem use Tribalism swear for una?

I just weak

From politics to BBN show

Nairaland and tribal bigots are 5&6
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

I just weak

From politics to BBN show

Nairaland and tribal bigots are 5&6

Check the thread he has created on this forum, you'll see that the dude is a silly tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:
Is it too early to feel that this re-union is not giving? Are they being too cautious and old? 😉 I've missed a lot of viewing hours but still don't feel like I missed anything when I start rewatching.

It's too early
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

Yet the Whitemoney I put all my vitriol on this season is Igbo. Make it make sense.
It's like you always have get targeted every season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

I don't think he is really concerned about the BFF issue tbh

But it is still early in the game,lets keep watching before concluding or starting fans war cus the two guys in common are cool people
Are u a child? he is over concerned the lies his Mannerism says it all! I had to call out his mess cos it involved A Fave of mine... it has nothing to do with fan wars!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
So Ceec told pere to have sense that he is approaching 40 already cheesy Una no dey update well for this thread cheesy cheesy
Try dey post the full update if you want to create agenda

They were clearly banting each other but trust you guys to twist it to suit your agenda

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Doyin Says no true love in Biggie house oooo.

Aunty is tired......no attention despite the everyday make up and dressing up....lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2023
On his mandate..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Try dey post the full update if you want to create agenda

They were clearly banting each other but trust you guys to twist it to suit your agenda
Did Ceec Say that yes or no? Mr twister!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

They were joking. They were catching cruise last night. Cee-C was even blushing during the conversation.

Una agenda sef. WhatsApp group don drop update, abi?
That particular moniker always try to spin and create agenda out of nowhere

I even doubt she watches the show live

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

It's like you always have get targeted every season

The guy is a pure undiluted tribalist. When he's called out, he tries to turn the table. Two of my faves this season are non-igbo. Pere and Kidd. But any Yoruba guy in a season is a sure to be his fave.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2023
LordTheus:

For some reason I don't see her getting very far, whether by jury or public vote.

Aside from wanting her to enter so as to drag the copyright owner of "who de breath" with White money grin , her entrance means nothing to me

....i have all my needs met right now in the show....ok with the exception of my Kimmy, i want my Kim ooooo cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

That particular moniker always try to spin and create agenda out of nowhere

I even doubt she watches the show live
Keep shut!! Everything i report here is what was said no addition or subtraction tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2023
ChristoBam:

Lmao why're you even replying? It's like they planned something from their Whatsapp groups.
Pere---Adekunle😂. When did that one start?
This all stars sef. Person go soon hear say rivalry dey btwn Ilebaye and CeeC.

grin grin
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Alphagan:

I don’t think this is fair to Pere, before this general discussion, he was with Adekunle, Seyi and Alex. The four of them had a lengthy discussion on how to fine tune the story developed by Alex. Even, in this general meeting, he made the most intelligent contribution when he was trying to make the house understand the intended meaning of the wager theme. Cut general some slack, he’s doing well.

Weird agreeing with you on this street for once .... indeed no permanent enemy or friend in this game... ideally.

we move 🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

The guy is a pure undiluted tribalist. When he's called out, he tries to turn the table. Two of my faves this season are non-igbo. Pere and Kidd. But any Yoruba guy in a season is a sure to be his fave.

See we are all guilty of tribalism in this country.....let call a spade a spade.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Aside from wanting her to enter so as to drag the copyright owner of "who de breath" with White money grin , her entrance means nothing to me

....i have all my needs met right now in the show....ok with the exception of my Kimmy, i want my Kim ooooo cry

🤣🤣 Okay this is funny. The awkwardness of using a slang popularized by someone else in the house who also won his season. I feel this will be a subdued outing for her. Even WM is subdued in that house. The noise making and singing has greatly reduced.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2023
White says he is a ruler and he rule people to doyin face.....lol

Ds ilebaya is just trying to pshyc guys up........I like the game she is trying to play.

White says she is confuse....lol

She doesn't know everyone is seeing how she is moving.

I love ds white and ilebaya convo...if you ain't watching i swear you are missing.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

🤣🤣 Okay this is funny. The awkwardness of using a slang popularized by someone else in the house who also won his season. I feel this will be a subdued outing for her. Even WM is subdued in that house. The noise making and singing has greatly reduced.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Doyin Says no true love in Biggie house oooo.

Aunty is tired......no attention despite the everyday make up and dressing up....lol
Why did that ugly bitch come back to the House in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
Check the thread he has created on this forum, you'll see that the dude is a silly tribal bigot.
They should take their bigotry out of this thread abeg.....we are here to have fun and not checkmate,elevate or degrade a particular tribe
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Are u a child? he is over concerned the lies his Mannerism says it all! I had to call out his mess cos it involved A Fave of mine... it has nothing to do with fan wars!
Be warned

Stop attaching your emotions to the game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

I want Phyna to come unsettle the other winners. They seem too relaxed, her being there will make them sit up. And yes that who dey competition too 😂.
I want Vee to be there with Venita. Let them fight whatever they are fighting infront of us. I want Nengi back, she and Mercy don't seem to like each other much. It would be a bonus if Groovy comes with Phyna 😊. Let's see how they handle round 2.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Ilebaye telling wm she has feelings for him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:

I want Phyna to come unsettle the other winners. They seem too relaxed, her being there will make them sit up. And yes that who dey competition too 😂.
I want Vee to be there with Venita. Let them fight whatever they are fighting infront of us. I want Nengi back, she and Mercy don't seem to like each other much. It would be a bonus if Groovy comes with Phyna 😊. Let's see how they handle round 2.
You like Vawulence..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Be warned

Stop attaching your emotions to the game
Shattap who are u to warn me undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Did Ceec Say that yes or no? Mr twister!
You are no different from those bloggers who posted an awkward angle of Neo/Ike paper game last night

You guys just pick whatever suit your narratives and run with it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

They should take their bigotry out of this thread abeg.....we are here to have fun and not checkmate,elevate or degrade a particular tribe
I tell you bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

You are no different from those bloggers who posted an awkward angle of Neo/Ike paper game last night

You guys just pick whatever suit your narratives and run with it
U are just dancing around like a headless cow go straight to the point!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

They will learn

They are doing carryover beef to new season and it's unfair
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

They were joking. They were catching cruise last night. Cee-C was even blushing during the conversation.

Una agenda sef. WhatsApp group don drop update, abi?
how can black girl blush

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.