Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,552 members, 7,827,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487646 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

And neither of their faves will win .
What a waste of feud.

grin grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Adefvctard summoned to the Diary room.

Day 4 officially begins.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:
Anyone here who has watched "The Nanny"? Venita sounds like Fran 😏

Oh my goodness, you finally switched my bulb on…. Her voice is very similar to Fran’s…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2023
Alphagan:
When you read from some monikers here, it is a waste of time replying them since their comments are usually predicated on raging sentiments.

Amya will ALWAYS have negative comments about housemates of Yoruba extraction, that’s just her nature, why wasting time on such individual?

I believe Adekunle and Pere are doing something right, they keep getting viewers’ attention which is good for the game. I’m particularly impressed by Adekunle so far, he was too pessimistic the last time but seeing how positive and friendly he has become is refreshing.

Dem use Tribalism swear for una?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
I see a Yemumu there grin
Kindly tell me please.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

I say make e no follow my mouth comot .... if this All-stars can't save the show , then the show is done .

What do people really expect from 3 day old show though. What drama can possibly occur in such a short time that's not fake. I think the problem is that people expect too much too soon.

For me, I see the show as catching up with my old faves and seeing what they're about in recent times. The less toxicity, the better.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

You go maybe manipulate very well oooo.

Maybe you shoukd kindly explain what you meant when you wrote....***Nobody win with hard work** on a show like this.

You have even deleted where you wrote that.....nawa oooo

I want to screenshot it for you but found out you edited it out ....nice one.

I wrote Nobody can win with "hard work" on a show like BBNaija.

I stand by what I initially wrote and I own it with my full chest. I only edited it because I thought you will understand the new sentence more.

If you go back to the quote you posted that contained this sentence before I modified it, you'll notice I put "hard work" in inverted commas. I was suggesting that chance or grace is a much bigger factor than any amount of work you can put in on a show like this.

Do you know why you're constantly tripping over yourself in this conversation? It's because you didn't bother to understand the context of my discussion with Alphagan, before you unceremoniously barged into the debate just because you saw Laycon's name in my post. At great pains, I'll now try (again) to clue you in on what the subject matter here really is...

No one is arguing about who deserves to win more than the other. Every housemate on the show put in roughly the same amount of effort to get a spot on the show in the first place. The argument I was making is simply this: as a housemate who has already been cast on the show, you cannot control how you are perceived by the audience, no matter how hard you try.

You can try and form a strategy or map out a game plan that you feel will take you to the money. But on a show like BBN that relies on public votes which are often influenced by the sentiments of the viewers, your strategy is useless if you don't have the appeal or favour of the audience to back it up. BBN is a show where the most popular housemate wins out. Do you mean to tell me you can have total control over how popular you're going to become when you feature on the show?

Ask people like Praise and Eloswag just to mention a few. These guys came to showcase how fun they are. Look how much good it did for them. They ended up as inconsequential non-factors in every popularity poll of their season. No one gave a shit about them.

Ask people like Daniella. She was easily unique when it came to tasks based on intelligence and creativity. She easily stood out among the other housemates. Articulate, sharp and highly intuitive. At the same time, she was the youngest in her season. How far did her "hard work" take her?

Can you finally see where I'm driving at here?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Alphagan:
When you read from some monikers here, it is a waste of time replying them since their comments are usually predicated on raging sentiments.

Amya will ALWAYS have negative comments about housemates of Yoruba extraction, that’s just her nature, why wasting time on such individual?

I believe Adekunle and Pere are doing something right, they keep getting viewers’ attention which is good for the game. I’m particularly impressed by Adekunle so far, he was too pessimistic the last time but seeing how positive and friendly he has become is refreshing.

Yet the Whitemoney I put all my vitriol on this season is Igbo. Make it make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Princess looks good
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2023
So Ceec told pere to have sense that he is approaching 40 already cheesy Una no dey update well for this thread cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2023
They're hating on Adekunle not because he is smart, not because he's scary but because of his complexion of his skin and because he is a fineboy, may sound crazy but that's the truth, that's why everyone in that house especially the girls are disrespecting him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Tbag is giving pick-me vibes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
So Ceec told pere to have sense that he is approaching 40 already cheesy Una no dey update well for this thread cheesy cheesy

They were joking. They were catching cruise last night. Cee-C was even blushing during the conversation.

Una agenda sef. WhatsApp group don drop update, abi?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
They're hating on Adekunle not because he is smart, not because he's scary but because of his complexion of his skin and because he is a fineboy, may sound crazy but that's the truth, that's why everyone in that house especially the girls are disrespecting him.

😂 😂

Adefvctards for a reason.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

Yet the Whitemoney I put all my vitriol on this season is Igbo. Make it make sense.

Madam, you have that inalienable right to support whosoever appeals to your sentiment, same way it not out of place to not have ANYTHING good to say about ALL the contestants from a particular bloc.

I respect your CONSISTENCY in being NEGATIVE about a group, I mean, you deserve a crown as a queen that you are.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
I have always been Indifferent about Adekunle and didn't particularly hate him or love him but with the way his fans are running mad on this thread, they are slowly making me hate the guy.

Even in his season, Adekunle wasn't all that, and he managed to even make the top 5 through the skin of his teeth. So what's all this noise about? Had me wondering if there's another Adekunle or its the same guy we watched very recently that while good at challenges, wasn't even an interesting cast.

This is BBN All Stars, and except for Princess, Ilebaye and Soma that were early boots who didn't have time to build a fanbase, most of the others are doing very well on the fan front and yet their fans are not littering everywhere trying to hype up a delawood.

Adekunle is a cat his fans so desperately wants to paint a tiger.

Thrash and balderdash. Your post can never make sense in your lifetime. Consistently typing rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2023
MamBi:

Oh my goodness, you finally switched my bulb on…. Her voice is very similar to Fran’s…
I was listening but not really watching 😆, that's when it clicked for me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:
You won't drop update,you won't drop pictures.....you probably don't watch the show live but follow Twitter gist to catch up

Yet you just want to ignite fans war...🤡🤡🤡

Pere is who he is and if you think he doesn't like Adekunle then you have a huge problem cus last time I checked Pere campaigned and rooted for Adekunle last year

Everyone is a competition to each other in the house so stop creating the Pere vs Adekunle rivalry
He isn't the only one that supported Ade but I see where his entitlement that Deks must pick him as Bff is coming from! but he should have handled it more maturely like had a man to man talk with Ade outside the rest of the housemates ...What Oba Waya would have done in that situation💛instead of telling lies to instigate people against him!! I forgive Pere Sha funnily he is someone I kinda like if not here for don catch fire!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

I say make e no follow my mouth comot .... if this All-stars can't save the show , then the show is done .
I'm waiting for the next batch of housemates, maybe then things will change. Right now it feels like the last week of the season, no need to watch because you will not miss anything.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Top six this season.

1. Whitemoney.
2. Whitemoney.
3. Whitemoney.
4. Whitemoney.
5. Whitemoney.
6. Whitemoney.

Winner.

Whitemoney.

Watch and see.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
He isn't the only one that supported Ade but I see where his entitlement that Deks must pick him as Bff is coming from! but he should have handled it more maturely like had a man to man talk with Ade outside the rest of the housemates ...What Oba Waya would have done in that situation💛instead of telling lies to instigate people against him!! I forgive Pere Sha funnily he is someone I kinda like if not here for don catch fire!

As per what? 😂 😂

Narcissism in its purest form.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2023
meobizy:
Top six this season.

1. Whitemoney.
2. Whitemoney.
3. Whitemoney.
4. Whitemoney.
5. Whitemoney.
6. Whitemoney.

Winner.

Whitemoney.

Watch and see.

Whitehippo's highlight in the past 24 hours was when he cooked last night. He legit wore dark shades to cook thinking he'll get attention. Nobody was even talking about him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

As per what? 😂 😂

Narcissism in its purest form.
Sharrap Perewinkle fuvktard grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Whitehippo's highlight in the past 24 hours was when he cooked last night. He legit wore dark shades to cook thinking he'll get attention. Nobody was even talking about him.
We have sixty-something more days to go.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2023
scondy:

Story.....statwemets like this is what he is working for

We still like who we like and still don't like who we don't like grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

They were joking. They were catching cruise last night. Cee-C was even blushing during the conversation.

Una agenda sef. WhatsApp group don drop update, abi?
No one asked for ur useless explanation perewinkle fuvktard!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

No one is bringing smellcha into the house.
Someone that is always ready to sh!t on the same show that took her from Instagram twerker to limelight.

I didn't even know her as a twerker, she was that insignificant to a lot of us...until the show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
LordTheus:

I wrote Nobody can win with "hard work" on a show like BBNaija.

I stand by what I initially wrote and I own it with my full chest. I only edited it because I thought you will understand the new sentence more.

If you go back to the quote you posted that contained this sentence before I modified it, you'll notice I put "hard work" in inverted commas. I was suggesting that chance or grace is a much bigger factor than any amount of work you can put in on a show like this.

Do you know why you're constantly tripping over yourself in this conversation? It's because you didn't bother to understand the context of my discussion with Alphagan, before you unceremoniously barged into the debate just because you saw Laycon's name in my post. At great pains, I'll now try (again) to clue you in on what the subject matter here really is...

No one is arguing about who deserves to win more than the other. Every housemate on the show put in roughly the same amount of effort to get a spot on the show in the first place. The argument I was making is simply this: as a housemate who has already been cast on the show, you cannot control how you are perceived by the audience, no matter how hard you try.

You can try and form a strategy or map out a game plan that you feel will take you to the money. But on a show like BBN that relies on public votes which are often influenced by the sentiments of the viewers, your strategy is useless if you don't have the appeal or favour of the audience to back it up. BBN is a show where the most popular housemate wins out. Do you mean to tell me you can have total control over how popular you're going to become when you feature on the show?

Ask people like Praise and Eloswag just to mention a few. These guys came to showcase how fun they are. Look how much good it did for them. They ended up as inconsequential non-factors in every popularity poll of their season. No one gave a shit about them.

Ask people like Daniella. She was easily unique when it came to tasks based on intelligence and creativity. She easily stood out among the other housemates. Articulate, sharp and highly intuitive. At the same time, she was the youngest in her season. How far did her "hard work" take her?

Can you finally see where I'm driving at here?

100% facts.

Miracle actually gets intimate with Nina- the crowd ships them and says adorable things about them.

Teddy A "reportedly" gets intimate with who will become his future wife, Bambam- the crowd cancels them.

Same season.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
LordTheus, I’ll not rule out the place of biblical grace as I earlier opined. Grace magnifies efforts.

But I doubt we can have a consensus on some of your comparisons. Laycon is not in the class of other artistes who have graced the show. To my understanding, his primary reason for participating was to promote his music and push it to a larger audience, that wasn’t the case for others.

We can compare Bryan and Micheal, Bryan and K-brule and not Laycon.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2023
Gucciboy:

The so called Islanders are destroying Adekunle chances but they don't know 😂😂

Stop spewing thrash, they are not destroying anything.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Alphagan:
LordTheus, I’ll not rule out the place of biblical grace as I earlier opined. Grace magnifies efforts.

But I doubt we can have a consensus on some of your comparisons. Laycon is not in the class of other artistes who have graced the show. To my understanding, his primary reason for participating was to promote his music and push it to a larger audience, that wasn’t the case for others.

We can compare Bryan and Micheal, Bryan and K-brule and not Laycon.

Okay. I'll concede on that point. However, like I tried explaining to Godoverevery, I was only comparing then based on the archetype through which most viewers grouped them. There were a lot of comparisons made by people between Bryann and Laycon during the Level Up season, so I considered it a valid comparison. I agree that we can't have a solid consensus on comparisons like that, although I don't think it necessarily subtracts anything from my initial argument.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Dont even bring colour into this

Tell me who you think is more beautiful than her in the house

Don't mind them! embarassed

All these while we were chanting Kim as the most beautiful girl on the show, no one ever asked us if its cos of her color...you know why? Cos she is dark

But the moment we pay same compliments to a light skin person....the prejudiced ones starts having seizures lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.