Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,052 members, 7,845,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1515573 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Altrarecords:
Ilebaye telling wm she has feelings for him

She is whinnying him.......can't you see white isn't buying her BS.

All the guys are seeing how she is moving now....that why he told her I think you are confuse.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Keep shut!! Everything i report here is what was said no addition or subtraction tongue tongue
Bye

You have been noticed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2023
Altrarecords:
Rickety Rickety our black HEN.... She lays eggs for gentle MEN... Sometimes Four and Sometimes TEN.... Rickety Rickety our black HEN. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Aside from wanting her to enter so as to drag the copyright owner of "who de breath" with White money grin , her entrance means nothing to me

....i have all my needs met right now in the show....ok with the exception of my Kimmy, i want my Kim ooooo cry
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You didn't just do my girl like that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:
You won't drop update,you won't drop pictures.....you probably don't watch the show live but follow Twitter gist to catch up

Yet you just want to ignite fans war...🤡🤡🤡

Pere is who he is and if you think he doesn't like Adekunle then you have a huge problem cus last time I checked Pere campaigned and rooted for Adekunle last year

Everyone is a competition to each other in the house so stop creating the Pere vs Adekunle rivalry

Ermmmm

As much as I don’t want to get into this Pere vs Adekunle fan war

Pere actually doesn’t like Adekunle

The diary session kinda proved it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Bye

You have been noticed
Stars don't need ur useless notice!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:

I want Phyna to come unsettle the other winners. They seem too relaxed, her being there will make them sit up. And yes that who dey competition too 😂.
I want Vee to be there with Venita. Let them fight whatever they are fighting infront of us. I want Nengi back, she and Mercy don't seem to like each other much. It would be a bonus if Groovy comes with Phyna 😊. Let's see how they handle round 2.
You love choas
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Why did that ugly bitch come back to the House in the first place?

WM shouldn't be having this convo with doyin right now.

I swear he dey fall hand.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Altrarecords:
Ahhhhhhh

Ilebaye workrate>>>>.......but funny thing is that she won't bag any of the guys cus they ain't the Genz she was used to in Level 1
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2023
LordTheus:

Okay. I'll concede on that point. However, like I tried explaining to Godoverevery, I was only comparing then based on the archetype through which most viewers grouped them. There were a lot of comparisons made by people between Bryann and Laycon during the Level Up season, so I considered it a valid comparison. I agree that we can't have a solid consensus on comparisons like that, although I don't think it necessarily subtracts anything from my initial argument.

Bryann was 100 times better than Laycon.

Emi Laycon was chosen on stage because his people felt that it was their turn since they never won the show 😂.

Rational knowledge (from school, books, documentaries, sports, current affairs, history etc ) - OZO was number 1

Empirical knowledge from experiences/ Exposure (what different continents look like, foreign cultures etc) - KIDDWAYA was number 1.

I remember his conversation with Erica about practices in a plethora of Film academies abroad.

Dedication to tasks, innovation, directing and brainstorming - Triky tee was number 1.

Every Head of House considered Tricky Tee important. He literally carried every single general and group task in that house. His contribution to the house was near perfect that he left on the same day with OZO even though he had a small fan base. He was so hardworking and you'll reconsider how you'll attempt difficult task as an housemate if he leaves the house. Dude was rarely nominated by housemates because of his contribution.

Public Speaking and Presentation skills - Vee was better.

We no go talk dressing 😂- Prince dusted him.

Even claiming street and finishing biggie's food- Neo was better. At least Efe topped this category in his set 😂

Laycon was nothing special. An average, basic hopeful young Nigerian with a mixtape who became the season's favourite for the worst dressed entrance in the show's history.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2023
If housemates are coming on Sunday multichoice bring the ones that are controversial and have star power abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Ermmmm

As much as I don’t want to get into this Pere vs Adekunle fan war

Pere actually doesn’t like Adekunle

The diary session kinda proved it
Can you explain please

Cus it's like there was another issue aside the Adekunle/Mercy outburst that you guys are not telling us
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2023
This were I love Adekunle........he can never give doyin ds type of attention.

WM should dead ds matter and leave her to carry on the beef.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2023
Who takes Nedu's podcast serious before?
Thank God Whitemoney and Doyin are reminding us.
Doyin drag him
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Doyin let whitemoney land eee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Ahhhhhhh

Ilebaye workrate>>>>.......but funny thing is that she won't bag any of the guys cus they ain't the Genz she was used to in Level 1
I miss YEMI bro.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Doyin has brought up the Nedu's podcast

Get that Owerri Hilda Baci for me🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Bryann was 100 times better than Laycon.

Emi Laycon was chosen on stage because his people felt that it was their turn since they never won the show 😂.

Rational knowledge (from school, books, documentaries, sports, current affairs, history etc ) - OZO was number 1

Empirical knowledge from experiences/ Exposure (what different continents look like, foreign cultures etc) - KIDDWAYA was number 1.

I remember his conversation with Erica about practices in a plethora of Film academies abroad.

Dedication to tasks, innovation, directing and brainstorming - Triky tee was number 1.

Every Head of House considered Tricky Tee important. He literally carried every single general and group task in that out. His contribution to the house was near perfect that he left on the same day with OZO even though he had a small fan base. He was so hardworking and you'll reconsider how you'll attempt difficult task as an housemate if he leaves the house. Dude was rarely nominated by housemates because if his contribution.

Public Speaking and Presentation skills - Vee was better.

We no go talk dressing 😂- Prince dusted him.

Even claiming street and finishing biggie's food- Neo was better.

Laycon was nothing special. An average hopeful young Nigerian with a mixtape who became the season's favourite for the worst dressed entrance in the show's history.

Thrash and balderdash. Person with the highest wining percentage ever in BBN history is nothing special, you urgently need brain.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Whitemoney is making Doyin look so stupid 😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2023
COOL10:
I swear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Saw Angel saying the guys have nothing to offer but the girls. Lol. I ask what does the girls have to offer apart from ship and bad behaviour? Aren't the guys also in these supposed ship with them? Lol. So what else? grin aside the boring ship and unruliness, what else? anyone can as well acts rude/unruly if he or she wants. So are these what the ladies offer better than the guys? That's funny.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
I swear

He's finishing her left, right and center 😄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Craddock:
I miss YEMI bro.
😫😫😫

This is BBN nau,.we have moved on
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2023
Graysons:
And what if he does see Adekule as a threat?🤔 This is a competition and not some family reunion. It's about knowing your competitor's and kicking them out. So far,Pere is playing the game like anyone with brain should.🤷🚶🚶

My tired is tired! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2023
WM ooooo ds girl dey insult you and you keep taking it .

Just walk away nah..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2023
Cross has broken his waist ooo shocked shocked. He fell down
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2023
Chai Cross sorry o, how did he fall like that? Old age things embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2023
COOL10:
It's a lie

WM was caught lacking

He had to lie his way through
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2023
Cross don laugh fall off from chair. His back hurts badly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2023
COOL10:
Cross has broken his waist ooo shocked shocked. He fell down
Abegi he is overreacting jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.