Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464158 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Bottom 4 coming shortly.

Tbaj, Neo, Seyi, Ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2023
Culer:
Lol. Prince sees and treats Baye like a little sister. I wonder why she coded wrong and thought he was interested in her.

Is because prince is a foolish older guy who refused to draw boundaries.

Imagine ilebaye saying words...don't bleeping disrespect me
Whatever game you are playing don't bleeping play it me etc..

Where I knew prince has done something to lose his respect before that small girl was when she said do you wanna walk out on me after prince tried to move away but the mumu move back and stayed there.

It disgust me alot when older guys play this type of game with small girls............the disgrace await prince.
(Another boma/angel scenario)

Since he has no intention but refuse to clear her cos himself wan trend...........we shall see nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Her daddy that she's still doing shakara for. Well he has already apologized to her,you know kids na, e go end for biscuits and sweets or ice cream. Pere should just give her 100 Moneypoint coins and quarrel go end. She should apologize for insulting him sha, a little girl like that shouldn't be saying such heavy words.
Pere should be honest enough to explain how Illebaye insulted him cos I don’t buy that bullcrap he’s selling cos he apologized and Up till now,Illebaye hasn’t apologized to him cos lied against her…she didn’t insult him unprovoked!
I think he tried something nasty with her,she felt so disgusted and shunned him…that’s why he’s pissed and he had to accuse her of being disrespectful.
Pere must have flashed his dick to her or tried to touch her inappropriately in the bathroom cos he’s a pervert!
Illebaye tends to keep a lot of secrets,that’s why she hasn’t told anyone about it.
Believe it or not!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Culer:
Lol. Prince sees and treats Baye like a little sister. I wonder how she completely misinterpreted his intentions and thought he was interested in her romantically.
She's really a child.
Thank you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Seriously I no believe wetin I dey read here. Because of una yeye content una dey okay with destroying the mental health of real people. No wonder this stupid country dey like this. Una no even care about the people way dey serve una this so called content. Where is your fucking humanity? Just because you want to be entertained with toxic bullshit.

You don't know the show you are watching has real implications, real implications for people putting up the show for you. Your own is to be shouting content and vawulence up and down. Thankfully the organizers are more humane than a whole lot of you. At the potential cost of their profits they have maintained their duty of care to these housemates and not satisfied the masochists amongst us braying for blood.

The only thing I would have done differently is probably not introduce the new housemates. Beyond this they are absolutely correct to get the housemates a therapist. In fact I will advice everyone that comes out of that house to go and see somebody Biko. And as for those looking for vawulence, I can guarantee you will get your vawulence. Next week max, you will be served vawulence. That is just how humans roll especially with something on the line. But for now, calm down and enjoy the complexities and range of the human experience including boredom and peace.

From whatever you have said... there’s no need for the game because it loses relevance... the amount the winner gets at the end from the show doesn’t worth the value he/she puts into the show because most times the “entertainment content” never comes from the winner, since the sanctimonious ‘watchers’ (who mostly just follow the show on social media) deemed them evil. BTW, if you leave the show to these sanctimonious watchers, they’d kill the show in one season... (I ask, why did these sanctimonious watchers not carry shows like Ultimate love to another season).

The reason why BB is a success was because of these ‘toxic bullshits’ as you had inferred.

On your last paragraph; “if there were really going to be any drama, it will come from Pere and it won’t be because “the supposed information had any drama effect because the only effect that one brought to the show was to turn it into a kumbaya show”.

If I ask, how did you perceive Whitemoney’s season, you’d probably say it was boring, but it actually had the ‘kind of show’ you wanted that the only content was only from “Angel and Cross after Pere too decided to kumbaya as well”.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2023
PegasusSolid:

They'll learn eventually. It's the bizarre fixation Baye has with joysticks that i find worrisome. She really thinks she has a shot with Prince, in her mind if Phyna could get Groovy, then a "baddie" like her should get whatever she wants. I give Prince an A for self-control, i would pulled out my belt and whipped sense into her . Again, nobody should start with victim-posturing if Alex finally reacts o!
I know soon she will go off on Alex. I hope she ignores her, that pity thing is getting tired now. grin but Prince is a gentleman. The way I laughed when Baye said he is disrespecting her,that he danced with all the girls before dancing with her shocked you would swear they are in a 3 yr relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:

I do though.
Speak for yourself only .

Oga u do not .....100% certain that u do not...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2023
PegasusSolid:

CeeC has decoded Ike likes her and she's beginning to press his mumu button. Venita should quick smack sense into him as his mummy. Whitemoney is right, he should give Cynthia gap.
Cece’s interest in Ike may be out of spite for Mercy cos if you notice,mercy and Cece have been respecting and avoiding each other.
Isn’t it obvious that Ike’s suddenly become attractive to Mercy because of his friendship with Cece?
She now wants him back so that she can use him for highlights but I wish Ike stays with Cece so that it’d strengthen his game and her fans would vote for him.
Venita has no right to tell Ike what to do because she busy with Adekunle and Ike needs someone to keep him company.
Whitemoney is just being manipulative and bitter about Ike and Cece’s friendship because Cece doesn’t rate him and e pain am!grin
That’s how he ruined Queen’s game by telling her to slow down.
SMH 🤦‍♀️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye head too strong!grin

For all u know...baye fit no even dey top 3....lool...just keep voting her and hoping for the best...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2023
grin grin grin I see the misogynists on this thread awoke when others were asleep This one pain them sha.

Oh now, women and feminist are the death of the show. Lol. The reaching on this one grin grin

I suppose they have to direct their rage and anger on someone, or an entire gender. Always wirks

WM exhibited misogynistic tendencies when he said pretty offensive stuff about women on his Instagram page.

Now in the house the trait is even more glaring than ever. "You can't let a woman talk to you like this" You can't let a woman do this and that to you" ...... comments like that reeks of misogyny because if you put an an entire female gender on the statement, you're otherwise saying that it's okay if a man does same to you. If WM only said "You can't let people talk to you like that" "You can't let people do this and that" then no one can ever associate him to misogyny.

The other time, Frodd and WM were talking about Ceec's disrespectfulness and WM said he could never take such from a woman and Frodd even corrected him and said, not just women but men and women. See the difference btw a misogynist and one that isn't.

Now for Seyi, only a sick mind could conjure up the that disgusting statement about his kid running trains on people's daughter because he wants to prove that a man is supposed to dominate women.i didn't even come that hard on him as I knew the context he was reaching for was that men are superior to women rather than sexualised his kid. It just came out wrong.

That being said, biggies and producer influence are the ones ruining the show, not us innocent watchers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
It's how they're already calling Ilebaye an undeserving winner.
She didn't say your faves should be evil or become big brother's furniture lol

The most deserving winner in the history of big brother with the best game! 🏆

Ilebaye, the winner of big brother naija all stars

Thank you big brother for giving her this second chance. She has used it very well unlike some people who have destroyed their careers.
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem my dear!
Biggy didn’t ask them to bully her!
He didn’t ask them to come and chill,eat and gossip!
He didn’t ask them to play safe,act like saints and become delawood furnitures!
He permitted them to scheme but didn’t ask them to conspire to get Illebaye disqualified!
Illebaye has been carrying this show since day 1 and she’s showing us her strengths and weaknesses and they think she isn’t deserving?
Lmao!
They lie!
Illebaye’s used her 2nd chance very well and she deserves to win!
If they don’t like it,they should go and die!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2023
scondy:

For all u know...baye fit no even dey top 3....lool...just keep voting her and hoping for the best...
If you’re so sure she’s not top 3,then I’m very sure she’ll win the show!
I’m just saying…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2023
scondy:

Oga u do not .....100% certain that u do not...
Swear on your life and die 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
It's how they're already calling Ilebaye an undeserving winner.
She didn't say your faves should be evil or become big brother's furniture lol

The most deserving winner in the history of big brother with the best game! 🏆

Ilebaye, the winner of big brother naija all stars

Thank you big brother for giving her this second chance. She has used it very well unlike some people who have destroyed their careers.
Calm down o. It's still too early to be this confident
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Tbaj, Neo, Seyi, Ike
Ike is not in the bottom 4

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Culer:
Calm down o. It's still too early to be this confident
It's never too early to know the winner

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2023
scondy:

You're about to eat your words for the trillionth time.

Baye is not in the top 3?

Someone that is winning the money?
🤣🤣😂😂😂😁

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Whether you like it or not, everyone's storyline in that house traces its roots back to Ilebaye.
She is their biggest sponsor!!

RESPECT ILEBAYE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God bless you for your words of wisdom!
They want vawulence but they don’t care about the implications and the mental health of the housemates cos they are damaged,evil and selfish!
The house was becoming too toxic and evil and I love how the organizers quickly doused the tension by exposing their evil plots on the screen,bringing in new housemates and a therapist!
What if someone gets stabbed or chocked to death all in the name of content?
The show is rated 18 but kids/teenagers also watch it and what if they grow up with that notion of scheming and plotting evil against their own friends to get what they want?
If they want a toxic show,they should go and organize their own!
Rubbish!

I think production even remove the kitchen knife after every party
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:
grin grin grin I see the misogynists on this thread awoke when others were asleep This one pain them sha.

Oh now, women and feminist are the death of the show. Lol. The reaching on this one grin grin

I suppose they have to direct their rage and anger on someone, or an entire gender. Always wirks

WM exhibited misogynistic tendencies when he said pretty offensive stuff about women on his Instagram page.

Now in the house the trait is even more glaring than ever. "You can't let a woman talk to you like this" You can't let a woman do this and that to you" ...... comments like that reeks of misogyny because if you put an an entire female gender on the statement, you're otherwise saying that it's okay if a man does same to you. If WM only said "You can't let people talk to you like that" "You can't let people do this and that" then no one can ever associate him to misogyny.

The other time, Frodd and WM were talking about Ceec's disrespectfulness and WM said he could never take such from a woman and Frodd even corrected him and said, not just women but men and women. See the difference btw a misogynist and one that isn't.

Now for Seyi, only a sick mind could conjure up the that disgusting statement about his kid running trains on people's daughter because he wants to prove that a man is supposed to dominate women.i didn't even come that hard on him as I knew the context he was reaching for was that men are superior to women rather than sexualised his kid. It just came out wrong.

That being said, biggies and producer influence are the ones ruining the show, not us innocent watchers.

And this is not misogynistic against Adekunle abi? 😏

All these frustrated expired evening newspapers and retired okpos need to be flogged on their receding hairline I swear angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

And this is not misogynistic misandristic against Adekunle abi? 😏

All these frustrated expired evening newspapers and retired okpos need to be flogged on their receding hairline I swear angry
so much for someone who takes pleasure in correcting grammatical errors.

Dumb-ass troll.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cece’s interest in Ike may be out of spite for Mercy cos if you notice,mercy and Cece have been respecting and avoiding each other.
Isn’t it obvious that Ike’s suddenly become attractive to Mercy because of his friendship with Cece?
She now wants him back so that she can use him for highlights but I wish Ike stays with Cece so that it’d strengthen his game and her fans would vote for him.
Venita has no right to tell Ike what to do because she busy with Adekunle and Ike needs someone to keep him company.
Whitemoney is just being manipulative and bitter about Ike and Cece’s friendship because Cece doesn’t rate him and e pain am!grin
That’s how he ruined Queen’s game by telling her to slow down.
SMH 🤦‍♀️
The same Whitemoney that has been rejected by bbnaija girls, inside and outside of the house,? Isn't that funny despite being a previous winner. Most of the girls no rate am at all for some reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2023
So Seyi thinks he’s one of the six people that are holding the show?
Lmao!
Na jury I blame sha!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The same Whitemoney that has been rejected by bbnaija girls, inside and outside of the house,? Isn't that funny despite being a previous winner. Most of the girls no rate am at all for some reason
Lmao!
He’s not even top 5 as it is now!
Na only for Saturday night party dem dey give am nyash to rock!🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

I know soon she will go off on Alex. I hope she ignores her , that pity thing is getting tired now. grin but Prince is a gentleman. The way I laughed when Baye said he is disrespecting her,that he danced with all the girls before dancing with her shocked you would swear they are in a 3 yr relationship

I hope this doesn't happen, I don't see it happening but I really pray it doesn't happen because
One, I can't deal if my faves have beef
Two, I know Alex will be so tired, so so so tired of someone dragging her over a man grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:

Single sense you don't have. You clearly don't know the meaning of misogyny. Everything don turn to misogyny to you girls. You should be ashamed of yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Anything whitemoney is doing to ceec she deserves
The way she and her fans played victim that whitemoney was trying to isolate her you won't know it's the same short devil that was fighting with Doyin because Doyin likes Alex
all the while the short devil was playing with Alex and pretending they are at peace. kiss

Whitemoney ride on kiss
I just wish you won't waste your time on Ike because that one is as nasty and as evil as the ceec.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pere should be honest enough to explain how Illebaye insulted him cos I don’t buy that bullcrap he’s selling cos he apologized and Up till now,Illebaye hasn’t apologized to him cos lied against her…she didn’t insult him unprovoked!
I think he tried something nasty with her,she felt so disgusted and shunned him…that’s why he’s pissed and he had to accuse her of being disrespectful.
Pere must have flashed his dick to her or tried to touch her inappropriately in the bathroom cos he’s a pervert!
Illebaye tends to keep a lot of secrets,that’s why she hasn’t told anyone about it.
Believe it or not!

As long as you didn't believe this nonsense you wrote, no need to visit a psychiatrist but if you believe the nonsense you wrote, you need a quick visit to a psychiatrist.

I will recommend the one that defended Amber Heard in her divorce case with Jonny Depp and Amber Heard.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2023
Alex is such a hypocrite!
Always acting like she’s mother Theresa!
No wonder they call her mamba!
Ilebaye told her she likes prince, but she told prince to be careful of her.Later,she’ll be acting like her mom!
Idiot oshi!
She wants prince so bad but she smells like ogiri and iru!
Spits!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2023
Pere and Ilebaye danced together last night.
I was even surprised when I saw the video on Twitter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

As long as you didn't believe this nonsense you wrote, no need to visit a psychiatrist but if you believe the nonsense you wrote, you need a quick visit to a psychiatrist.

I will recommend the one that defended Amber Heard in her divorce case with Jonny Depp and Amber Heard.
Pere is a pervert!
A disgusting dick flasher!
Deal with it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.