Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489391 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Froshloaded, na your papa wey born very dumb person like you be the real dumb ass wey I dey pity. You never finish NYSC and you think say you can follow people wey dey 100 times better than you talk? Mark my words, na that NYSC go be the best thing wey go happen for your entire life!

Go and check the meaning of misandry and see if it applies to this case wey person dey call man weakling or woman. To school you and your papa well, it is misogyny when you apply feminine qualities to men Bozo! angry
frosh what? 😂
@ emboldened, you're too ashamed of yourself to admit your idiocity. Proud dummy😂

Internet dey make you feel like Warrior, i understand. I no fit follow small pikin dey argue, no way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:

You eh
Let Dsimmer breeff grin
I like him/her 😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

I like him/her 😊

Awwwwwww 😊

Cc. Dsimmer sanqa
Come and respond cheesy

Do I ship? 🥰
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aleksa1: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2023
People: SYE and LU was too boring. No vawulence. BBN should go on a long break.

Big brother: Ok, here comes BBN All Stars to reignite the fading light.

Housemates: Let's give enough vawulence to awaken people's interest.

People: The housemates are condescending, this one is MISOGYNISTIC grin that one is full of evil.

Housemates: Ok let's withdraw to give them what they want.

People: This season is now boring

Me: Wetin una want gangan?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:

Awwwwwww 😊

Cc. Dsimmer
Come and respond cheesy

Do I ship? 🥰
😂😂 you will regret this post. I'll watch
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Now I am a misogynist too Abi.. grin grin
The problem is that you guys are too dense, you don't even know the meaning of the term....
A misogynist is someone who HATES women. And white has done nothing that implies he hates women. Misogynists actually go out of their way to hurt women.
Whitemoney merely spoke facts. And everything he said in that pod has been corroborated by people on the show and even in this thread.
Many of the BBN women are into runs for money, there is nothing misogynistic about it. It is what it is. They even subtly implied it in their conversations and many women on here have alluded to the same fact.
"I don't accept insult from women" is a cultural thing. Even women do not accept insult from their fellow women. Nothing hateful about that, cos you women can totally bring a man to nothing with your loud mouth. That is why a man who talks too much is called a woman.
If a man insults me the way women do, he'd most likely catch a fist. But a man hitting another man isn't tagged a misandrist. Imagine if he hits the woman instead of avoiding her. He'd be crucified.
One of you dolls even implied that white was a misogynist because he said the show was big brother. Just shows its not his comment, you guys just want an agenda.
Who is a misogynist? Not the women body shaming each other in the house, dragging each others wig, pulling blankets, bad mouthing each other, its the one who says he won't tolerate insults from women.
Same dude cooks for the women including the ones that cannot even lay their bed.

Carry your hypocrisy for head, you no get shame...
Just a simple search of the word misogyny would have saved you all these grammar.. "I won't tolerate insults from women"; That is misogyny!! A culture that makes it clear not to take insult from women is also a misorgnistic culture . I don't take insults from anyone would have been a fair statement ... he keeps saying I am an Igbo man, I don't take nonsense insults from women! that part of culture is laces in misogyny. It's as simple as that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

See you talking about who marry Seyi. If na man talk this kind thing about woman, na you and your fellow jobless evening newspapers go jump in and shout misogyny.

By the way, at your age are you not ashamed to dey follow teenagers like Froshloaded wey you fit born to dey do fan wars? That’s very embarrassing angry

Rather than going through my posts and looking for informations to goad me into responding to you. You should get the memo by now that as far as this forum is concerned, I don't engage with you.

Now I've pointed the obvious, go in peace.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Bottom 4 coming shortly.

Me always waiting for you. Bad as e bad, 50% go correct. It's a credit cheesy

I enjoy the aproko grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

😂😂 you will regret this post. I'll watch

I just edited and added your moniker so that both of us will get the mention just in case.

I cannot suffer alone grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:

Awwwwwww 😊

Cc. Dsimmer sanqa
Come and respond cheesy

Do I ship? 🥰

shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

He's not top 5 but at least has won it before and will likely reach the finals. He has done well for himself. He's far richer and more popular than your family.

He's now a misogynist bc he spoke fact nd said he didn't want insult from women. Anyone that doesn't worship women are misogynist for you. You girls are delusional.

Get a life and stop poking on someone that's already made. He will be forever better than you even if he leaves today. Go nd read the meaning of words you girls throw around, ode!
Kwa kwa kwa
I said what I said!
Deal with it!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

You want Alex to choose Baye over Prince? 😂😂😂 joke of the day
If she wants prince she should own up with her full chest instead forming mother Theresa!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pere should be honest enough to explain how Illebaye insulted him cos I don’t buy that bullcrap he’s selling cos he apologized and Up till now,Illebaye hasn’t apologized to him cos lied against her…she didn’t insult him unprovoked!
I think he tried something nasty with her,she felt so disgusted and shunned him…that’s why he’s pissed and he had to accuse her of being disrespectful.
Pere must have flashed his dick to her or tried to touch her inappropriately in the bathroom cos he’s a pervert!
Illebaye tends to keep a lot of secrets,that’s why she hasn’t told anyone about it.
Believe it or not!
u made a whole post out of sheer speculation to support Baye.. wonderful 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

I know soon she will go off on Alex. I hope she ignores her, that pity thing is getting tired now. grin but Prince is a gentleman. The way I laughed when Baye said he is disrespecting her,that he danced with all the girls before dancing with her shocked you would swear they are in a 3 yr relationship

Alex

Prince

Baye

Let no form of discord touch my people abeg... In fact, no relationship should touch them too. They should all just be cordial Biko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:

Your opinion is valid.

It's not even the BBN that git WM cancelled. It's the fact he said and I'm rephrasing "All women have a price... Just get money and you can get any woman you want" Statements like that are bound to get people into trouble.
So can speak for all the women in Nigeria? All women? Really? If he said 'some women', that statement won't get the blowback it did.

Now, for him directing his vitriol directly to women, Saying he won't take disrespect specifically from woman etc shows he doesn't like women and doesn't consider them his equal. Yeah so he's both a misogynist and a chauvinist in equal doses

But angel ,CeeC and mercy have said lot of demeaning words against men in that house and they were not called out.

Why the double standard

I hate when ladies use that misogynist card and it still boil down to always trying to play victim in every situation.

Just because we men don't speak up shouldn't be seen as weakness........you woke ladies are really pushing us with rubbish agenda.

Note: Men don't stop calling out women BS no matter what they call you......the misogynist tag is just another tool to stop men from calling out there BS.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

shocked

Speechless
Awwwwwwww 😊😊😊

LMAO 🤣
Wahala

Sanqa come and take over from here.
I've done my job grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2023
OldBeer:
The violence was about to hit a crescendo until...

Riggie should enjoy his boring house and crown his weena after.
The sensible housemates should just maintain their lane, eat and enjoy themselves until they are removed. No need to exert themselves for anything

Once again, when a reality show is more concerned with pleasing certain demographics, instead of just allowing us watch reality, things like this are bound to happen.

A lot of times, production does things to pander to the same viewers that will come back to complain that the show is not entertaining. Show was entertaining, we were set to have at least 3 people with 2 strikes by Week 7 and one Disqualification, next thing, Arisers made plenty noise and they decided to douse tension.

The funny thing is that, what viewers even asked for, was crazy housemates that will come in and increase violence, even if the aim was to protect Gen Z, viewers asked for them to send in Phyna from Level 2, at least that one for use craze enter house, especially if she had come in as house guest. We wanted house guests that will bring more chaos, instead, they brought Kumbaya people.

They do this every single season since Lockdown, that's why the recurring theme is that the first 5 weeks of the show will be pure entertainment, then the remaining 5 will just be boring. See how they allowed Pepper Dem to thrive in their chaos for the entire 12 weeks, and viewers enjoyed it. If they had done this thing that they do these days, during PD, we for no even see half of the drama we got to watch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Bottom 4 :
Frodd
Neo
Seyi
Tolani

Seems the people saying they're going to take out multiple people might be right.

Sources are saying more than one person will leave tonight and there may or may not be juries .
The 4 of them should getat!grin
Maybe Neo can stay backgrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Whether you like it or not, this ilebaye girl has found a way to be trending weekly.What was she doing with prince yesterday? Fighting with him over Nothing. That is generating a big debate now. Hahaha .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2023
FrankGiel:

Just a simple search of the word misogyny would have saved you all these grammar.. "I won't tolerate insults from women"; That is misogyny!! A culture that makes it clear not to take insult from women is also a misorgnistic culture . I don't take insults from anyone would have been a fair statement ... he keeps saying I am an Igbo man, I don't take nonsense insults from women! that part of culture is laces in misogyny. It's as simple as that

You and Amya trying to define Misogyny to misogynists, is a very funny occurrence.

These people you are trying to explain to are a lot like Seyi, if they were in that house and Biggie asked them, "What is misogyny?" They would have responded like he responded.

People who are guilty of a certain act, will never admit that it can be wrong or negative, especially when it is called out in someone else. An indictment on WhiteMoney, is an indictment on them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

The 4 of them should getat!grin
Maybe Neo can stay backgrin

Wish it was Frodd lower than Neo, so, PD can get two HMs out in one night possibly.

I hate that LockDown is getting decimated so easily. If Neo and Tolani leave, that's the end of LockDown's season, and it's just a bummer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:

Speechless
Awwwwwwww 😊😊😊

LMAO 🤣
Wahala

Sanqa come and take over from here.
I've done my job grin
🤣 no ways. I'll watch from a distance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

I know soon she will go off on Alex. I hope she ignores her, that pity thing is getting tired now. grin but Prince is a gentleman. The way I laughed when Baye said he is disrespecting her,that he danced with all the girls before dancing with her shocked you would swear they are in a 3 yr relationship

That was funny sha! It's the way she keeps saying "I am a baddie" that i find very laughable. Her parents obviously just threw her to the elements!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Why won't they know shit?

Kim already told Cross and Pere who the top 4 are, dey there.
how would Kim know Top 4?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Alex is such a hypocrite!
Always acting like she’s mother Theresa!
No wonder they call her mamba!
Ilebaye told her she likes prince, but she told prince to be careful of her.Later,she’ll be acting like her mom!
Idiot oshi!
She wants prince so bad but she smells like ogiri and iru!
Spits!
How many days have they spent in that house?

Ilebaye want Neo
Same Ilebaye want Kid
Same Ilebaye want Cross
Same Ilebaye want Prince to mention a few..

1..Does she have low esteem and lack of self respect?
2.Does Ilebaye not have boyfriend /admirers outside?
3..Is she used to rejections/moving on from guys in a matter of days. ?
4..Is this how you Arouses hunt for any available dicks?
5..Totonatu, apart from being mannerless, na so your toto dey scratch you too?

Hmm.. Na wa oo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cece’s interest in Ike may be out of spite for Mercy cos if you notice,mercy and Cece have been respecting and avoiding each other.
Isn’t it obvious that Ike’s suddenly become attractive to Mercy because of his friendship with Cece?
She now wants him back so that she can use him for highlights but I wish Ike stays with Cece so that it’d strengthen his game and her fans would vote for him.
Venita has no right to tell Ike what to do because she busy with Adekunle and Ike needs someone to keep him company.
Whitemoney is just being manipulative and bitter about Ike and Cece’s friendship because Cece doesn’t rate him and e pain am!grin
That’s how he ruined Queen’s game by telling her to slow down.
SMH 🤦‍♀️

It's true, CeeC doesn't like the fact that Mercy is the alpha female in the house so she's slowly trying to exert herself. She even had her own minions in Doyin and Baye. Ike as a free agent is way more entertaining, but Mercy is banking on Okafor's law and it might work.

Ike will never argue with Venita. She has some sort of strong influence on him. Even Mercy recognizes this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Whether you like it or not, this ilebaye girl has found a way to be trending weekly.What was she doing with prince yesterday? Fighting with him over Nothing. That is generating a big debate now. Hahaha .
She knows what she is doing. Soon she will cry and say he led her on and dumped her grin and her fans will swallow it. Do you know how many Pribaye shippers there are already?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

See you talking about who marry Seyi. If na man talk this kind thing about woman, na you and your fellow jobless evening newspapers go jump in and shout misogyny.

By the way, at your age are you not ashamed to dey follow teenagers like Froshloaded wey you fit born to dey do fan wars? That’s very embarrassing angry
Why you no add the misogynistic statement na? You don see say you be otimokpor abi? 😁

Small boy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Why won't they know shit?

Kim already told Cross and Pere who the top 4 are, dey there.
Continue fooling yourself miss know all.

Please tell us,HOW DID KIMOPRAH KNOW THOSE IN TOP 4?

i guess you told her.. ....Clown

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pere should be honest enough to explain how Illebaye insulted him cos I don’t buy that bullcrap he’s selling cos he apologized and Up till now,Illebaye hasn’t apologized to him cos lied against her…she didn’t insult him unprovoked!
I think he tried something nasty with her,she felt so disgusted and shunned him…that’s why he’s pissed and he had to accuse her of being disrespectful.
Pere must have flashed his dick to her or tried to touch her inappropriately in the bathroom cos he’s a pervert!
Illebaye tends to keep a lot of secrets,that’s why she hasn’t told anyone about it.
Believe it or not!

There's one thing we both know - Pere cared for Baye. She herself knows this,but Pere was surprised he could have pure feelings for another person and decided to stop it, because i remember Saskay was also pressing his mumu button that way.

Baye was simply mad because she felt Pere wasn't in her corner lambasting Kidd for the Moniepoint task disaster. That's why she bitterly called him a puppet. Now Baye has at least 6 parents in that house, but she still misses Pere. It's obvious.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Get over yourselves.
Just because your faves are underperforming doesn’t make this a boring season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:

Rather than going through my posts and looking for informations to goad me into responding to you. You should get the memo by now that as far as this forum is concerned, I don't engage with you.

Now I've pointed the obvious, go in peace.

Wetin be informations? 🤔

Engage with me? Hahaha. See expired evening newspaper feeling funky. Who you be? Wetin concern me with you

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.