Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489811 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Alex is such a hypocrite!
Always acting like she’s mother Theresa!
No wonder they call her mamba!
Ilebaye told her she likes prince, but she told prince to be careful of her.Later,she’ll be acting like her mom!
Idiot oshi!
She wants prince so bad but she smells like ogiri and iru!
Spits!

Na my Alex you finish laidis? Chai! It usually a breathe of fresh air when we have same fave or at least, you don't give a damn about my fave. You see you and Threebear, I no like make una get issues with my fave. Una dey spit fire. Was kinda happy una like Baye, then Gbam! I'm discovering there's an Alex-gap

Na to brace up for your troll o. I go dey jump and pass (in peace) grin

Alex is a sweetheart, human of course kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2023
I don't mind them evicting 5 today.House dey too full.Dstv don sey e go carry weight.And if it's truly to carry weight. 5 would be it.Dont know how they can manage the time with this jury thing though. Maybe big brother would evict some and jury evicts some too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Saltandwater:

Na my Alex you finish laidis? Chai! It usually a breathe of fresh air when we have same fave or at least, you don't give a damn about my fave. You see you and Threebear, I no like make una get issues with my fave. Una dey spit fire. Was kinda happy una like Baye, then Gbam! I'm discovering there's an Alex-gap

😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Another Sunday and Ilebaye is still in the game without an extra strike. I just want to take this opportunity to thank God for the grace in her life. May she keep being safe,may she never attract another strike again till finals.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Saltandwater:

Awwwnnn
I’m so sorry.
I won’t drag Alex again…I promise
I was just airing my displeasure with her…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2023
FrankGiel:

u made a whole post out of sheer speculation to support Baye.. wonderful 😂
Lol…it’s a fact!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Bottom 4 :
Frodd
Neo
Seyi
Tolani

Seems the people saying they're going to take out multiple people might be right.

Sources are saying more than one person will leave tonight and there may or may not be juries .
You are a terrible and shameless fraud fit only to deceive the gullible and brainless...

Unlike you, the other lady has stopped predicting because she failed and has "shame".

Unlike you, she didn't run here after the show to edit her posts.

Even if you fail hundred times, you will still come here to post your fraud prediction because you know some idiots will still fall for it..

Maga go, maga come... Same way gullible people go, gullible people come..

Shameless fraud

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2023
This is where some people get their predictions grin It's never accurate but always close. This is why you can never be given the exact order . I didn't mention names grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:
grin grin grin I see the misogynists on this thread awoke when others were asleep This one pain them sha.

Oh now, women and feminist are the death of the show. Lol. The reaching on this one grin grin

I suppose they have to direct their rage and anger on someone, or an entire gender. Always wirks

WM exhibited misogynistic tendencies when he said pretty offensive stuff about women on his Instagram page.

Now in the house the trait is even more glaring than ever. "You can't let a woman talk to you like this" You can't let a woman do this and that to you" ...... comments like that reeks of misogyny because if you put an an entire female gender on the statement, you're otherwise saying that it's okay if a man does same to you. If WM only said "You can't let people talk to you like that" "You can't let people do this and that" then no one can ever associate him to misogyny.

The other time, Frodd and WM were talking about Ceec's disrespectfulness and WM said he could never take such from a woman and Frodd even corrected him and said, not just women but men and women. See the difference btw a misogynist and one that isn't.

Now for Seyi, only a sick mind could conjure up the that disgusting statement about his kid running trains on people's daughter because he wants to prove that a man is supposed to dominate women.i didn't even come that hard on him as I knew the context he was reaching for was that men are superior to women rather than sexualised his kid. It just came out wrong.

That being said, biggies and producer influence are the ones ruining the show, not us innocent watchers.
What’s this one saying? Gawd Abeg o

You don’t even know what misogynistic means smh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2023
PegasusSolid:

It's true, CeeC doesn't like the fact that Mercy is the alpha female in the house so she's slowly trying to exert herself. She even had her own minions in Doyin and Baye. Ike as a free agent is way more entertaining, but Mercy is banking on Okafor's law and it might work.

Ike will never argue with Venita. She has some sort of strong influence on him. Even Mercy recognizes this.
Apt!!!
As it stands now,we have 3 Alpha females in that house.Mercy,Cece and Venita and they will soon clash!grin
It’s just a matter of timegrin
Mercy wanted to use Adekunle for “shipment” but Venita was faster and she hasn’t forgiven her ever since.
Venita used to be Mercy’s minion but ever since she started her relationship with Adekunle,she became a “queen” and left mercy stranded.Even Angel too.grin
Cece just wants to be feared and respected and now that the guys are avoiding her,she’s become lonely and wants to use Ike who enjoys dominancegrin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:

Your opinion is valid.

It's not even the BBN that git WM cancelled. It's the fact he said and I'm rephrasing "All women have a price... Just get money and you can get any woman you want" Statements like that are bound to get people into trouble.
So can speak for all the women in Nigeria? All women? Really? If he said 'some women', that statement won't get the blowback it did.

Now, for him directing his vitriol directly to women, Saying he won't take disrespect specifically from woman etc shows he doesn't like women and doesn't consider them his equal. Yeah so he's both a misogynist and a chauvinist in equal doses

Lol. My dear, Everyone has a price, since White wasn't talking about people generally but BBN women in particular, its fair for him to say every woman has a price. Context pls.....
The problem is that you women only use the misogynist tag on any man you do not like.
Cross clearly said that women had stuff with which to make money. Nobody called him a misogynist. Afterall, he tolerates insults from women.
It's OK for women to call other women "smelly, ugly, abotionist" etc.
But saying "I don't tolerate insult from women is where y'all draw the line" grin grin grin
White walks the talk anyway, that is why I like him. He refrains from unnecessary back and forth with women and removes himself when they try to insult him. Na Chief e be oh.
The other guys can call women whatever they like, plot to evict them and let them tear each other to shreds, as long as they accept insults, they are not misogynists.
Abi.... wehdone....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Alex and Venita counselling Soma...
Angel don show am shege

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Now I am a misogynist too Abi.. grin grin
The problem is that you guys are too dense, you don't even know the meaning of the term....
A misogynist is someone who HATES women. And white has done nothing that implies he hates women. Misogynists actually go out of their way to hurt women.
Whitemoney merely spoke facts. And everything he said in that pod has been corroborated by people on the show and even in this thread.
Many of the BBN women are into runs for money, there is nothing misogynistic about it. It is what it is. They even subtly implied it in their conversations and many women on here have alluded to the same fact.
"I don't accept insult from women" is a cultural thing. Even women do not accept insult from their fellow women. Nothing hateful about that, cos you women can totally bring a man to nothing with your loud mouth. That is why a man who talks too much is called a woman.
If a man insults me the way women do, he'd most likely catch a fist. But a man hitting another man isn't tagged a misandrist. Imagine if he hits the woman instead of avoiding her. He'd be crucified.
One of you dolls even implied that white was a misogynist because he said the show was big brother. Just shows its not his comment, you guys just want an agenda.
Who is a misogynist? Not the women body shaming each other in the house, dragging each others wig, pulling blankets, bad mouthing each other, its the one who says he won't tolerate insults from women.
Same dude cooks for the women including the ones that cannot even lay their bed.

Carry your hypocrisy for head, you no get shame...

I think the word they intend to use is a male chauvinist.....that's what fit the context of what they are alleging...yeah ...many Nigerian men will speak with a bias for the male gender when it comes respect or social activities....

It's way different from misogyny

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

And this is not misogynistic against Adekunle abi? 😏

All these frustrated expired evening newspapers and retired okpos need to be flogged on their receding hairline I swear angry
Who doesn't know that Amya is a hypocrite?

That epistle is to justify herself. Receipt dey everywhere. I asked Aunty Geezeem not to be like her, she is a fv.cking hater.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2023
Allnacruise:
Angel don show am shege
I think Angel is interested in Prince. I'm still watching to confirm. Mercy, Ceec too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2023
tng:

Chauvinism is the pathway to misogyny and many 234 men are chauvinists so when they are labeled so they should introspect.

Naaaaa ..u can be a female chauvinist ...chauvinism isn't limited to gender ....its a bias for one's social group ...it can also be cultural, or religious...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:

You and Amya trying to define Misogyny to misogynists, is a very funny occurrence.

These people you are trying to explain to are a lot like Seyi, if they were in that house and Biggie asked them, "What is misogyny?" They would have responded like he responded.

People who are guilty of a certain act, will never admit that it can be wrong or negative, especially when it is called out in someone else. An indictment on WhiteMoney, is an indictment on them.

You are one of the vilest people on this Thread.
You have a long history of making degrading remarks about people you do not fancy. I remember your utterly repulsive posts about Laycon during his season. Tagging him a potential RAPIST.
Which is why I was amused by your rants against seyi the other day. You are a hateful person and you should be the last person to talk about misogyny....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Bottom 4 :
Frodd
Neo
Seyi
Tolani

Seems the people saying they're going to take out multiple people might be right.

Sources are saying more than one person will leave tonight and there may or may not be juries .

Werey ...loool...see u turn....from being convinced that people should ignore all rumours to throwing it up to uncertainty....threebear....loool...u do this one...

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

I think Angel is interested in Prince. I'm still watching to confirm. Mercy, Ceec too
Wahala...
I haven't seen Angel interact with him though...

I don't think mercy will go for him cos of Alex...but then anything is possible as per game level
Ceec?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2023
scondy:

I think the word they intend to use is a male chauvinist.....that's what fit the context of what they are alleging...yeah ...many Nigerian men will speak with a bias for the male gender when it comes respect or social activities....

It's way different from misogyny

Exactly.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:
grin grin grin I see the misogynists on this thread awoke when others were asleep This one pain them sha.

Oh now, women and feminist are the death of the show. Lol. The reaching on this one grin grin

I suppose they have to direct their rage and anger on someone, or an entire gender. Always wirks

WM exhibited misogynistic tendencies when he said pretty offensive stuff about women on his Instagram page.

Now in the house the trait is even more glaring than ever. "You can't let a woman talk to you like this" You can't let a woman do this and that to you" ...... comments like that reeks of misogyny because if you put an an entire female gender on the statement, you're otherwise saying that it's okay if a man does same to you. If WM only said "You can't let people talk to you like that" "You can't let people do this and that" then no one can ever associate him to misogyny.

The other time, Frodd and WM were talking about Ceec's disrespectfulness and WM said he could never take such from a woman and Frodd even corrected him and said, not just women but men and women. See the difference btw a misogynist and one that isn't.

Now for Seyi, only a sick mind could conjure up the that disgusting statement about his kid running trains on people's daughter because he wants to prove that a man is supposed to dominate women.i didn't even come that hard on him as I knew the context he was reaching for was that men are superior to women rather than sexualised his kid. It just came out wrong.

That being said, biggies and producer influence are the ones ruining the show, not us innocent watchers.
I totally condemn that statement from Seyi.

I don't think that was what brought about that statement from Seyi.

Seyi was actually talking about girls that wear indecent clothes or something like that.
White money was talking about how he prevented or talked to Ilebaye about a short gown she wore on a particular day. Ilebaye told Whitemoney that she wanted to wear something worse than that if not for time.

That was the topic of discussion .So Seyi now said that boys will fvck them if they don't want to dress decently. He went on and on till he mentioned his kids..

It wasn't about men dominating women.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2023
livelymatilda:

Continue fooling yourself miss know all.

Please tell us,HOW DID KIMOPRAH KNOW THOSE IN TOP 4?

i guess you told her.. ....Clown

I co-ask....were top results shown without our knowledge....safari and threebear ...2 different sides of same coin ...

Scout social media...make predictions from various indices...call it inside sources...loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2023
grin grin grin oh my God... nice one from Kim. How the other one facial expression as Kim come reply her lolz
Culer:
I saw it play out live. I post am as e dey hot
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kushercain: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2023
FrankGiel:

Just a simple search of the word misogyny would have saved you all these grammar.. "I won't tolerate insults from women"; That is misogyny!! A culture that makes it clear not to take insult from women is also a misorgnistic culture . I don't take insults from anyone would have been a fair statement ... he keeps saying I am an Igbo man, I don't take nonsense insults from women! that part of culture is laces in misogyny. It's as simple as that

You're mixing shii up bruv/sis. That comment shows obviously WM thinks men are superior to women. You can call him chauvinistic and you'll be correct, as male chauvinism usually stems from cultural practices/beliefs.

Do you know what it means to hate women? Anyone supporting crimes against women or carrying out crimes against women out of sheer contempt and hate is a misogynist. It's unfair to label WM as that cause his statements and actions do not show hatred or contempt to women.

Take it easy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Allnacruise:
Angel don show am shege
Gist about their discourse now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2023
If frodd should leave today....it will shake things in that house.

Mercy gang will crumble definitely.

This week angel have really been under the radial......she know is best to avoid venita asmuch as possible.

There are two queen in that house currently.
Venita and mercy.

Venita have the guys to her side while mercy have the girls to her side.

If there is PMP or EN tomorrow.....venita gang will have a easy win(that if frodd get evicted today).

It gonna be a interesting week......I just pray tonight eviction unbalance things cos the show is lacking interesting contents.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

You are one of the vilest people on this Thread.
You have a long history of making degrading remarks about people you do not fancy. I remember your utterly repulsive posts about Laycon during his season. Tagging him a potential RAPIST.
Which is why I was amused by your rants against seyi the other day. You are a hateful person and you should be the last person to talk about misogyny....

She doesn't even limit it to the housemates...I ve seen her call forumites unprintable names....and when she feels direct criticism...she goes bonkers and emotional...

But let a hm say something...she go carry the matter being analyse all the orisirisi political jargon on the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:

Speechless
Awwwwwwww 😊😊😊

LMAO 🤣
Wahala

Sanqa come and take over from here.
I've done my job grin

Na Sanqa dey diss me pass sef shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Now I am a misogynist too Abi.. grin grin
The problem is that you guys are too dense, you don't even know the meaning of the term....
A misogynist is someone who HATES women. And white has done nothing that implies he hates women. Misogynists actually go out of their way to hurt women.
Whitemoney merely spoke facts. And everything he said in that pod has been corroborated by people on the show and even in this thread.
Many of the BBN women are into runs for money, there is nothing misogynistic about it. It is what it is. They even subtly implied it in their conversations and many women on here have alluded to the same fact.
"I don't accept insult from women" is a cultural thing. Even women do not accept insult from their fellow women. Nothing hateful about that, cos you women can totally bring a man to nothing with your loud mouth. That is why a man who talks too much is called a woman.
If a man insults me the way women do, he'd most likely catch a fist. But a man hitting another man isn't tagged a misandrist. Imagine if he hits the woman instead of avoiding her. He'd be crucified.
One of you dolls even implied that white was a misogynist because he said the show was big brother. Just shows its not his comment, you guys just want an agenda.
Who is a misogynist? Not the women body shaming each other in the house, dragging each others wig, pulling blankets, bad mouthing each other, its the one who says he won't tolerate insults from women.
Same dude cooks for the women including the ones that cannot even lay their bed.

Carry your hypocrisy for head, you no get shame...

Looks like you yourself do not know what misogyny is.. just open mouth waaaa
A proper google search should have told you a misogynist is a person who hates,dislikes or is prejudiced against women.
I don't support the girls being there while the men cook for them.. they could could cook for themselves and clean up after themselves as well.. that's a basic human thing not a man/woman thing.
And those of you defending seyi's rants are as horrible as he is.. truly he doesn't hit anyone or speak down on women so much.. but that doesn't excuse his rants.. that was not acceptable at all..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

Na Sanqa dey diss me pass sef shocked
How? grin
Nvm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Seriously I no believe wetin I dey read here. Because of una yeye content una dey okay with destroying the mental health of real people. No wonder this stupid country dey like this. Una no even care about the people way dey serve una this so called content. Where is your fucking humanity? Just because you want to be entertained with toxic bullshit.

You don't know the show you are watching has real implications, real implications for people putting up the show for you. Your own is to be shouting content and vawulence up and down. Thankfully the organizers are more humane than a whole lot of you. At the potential cost of their profits they have maintained their duty of care to these housemates and not satisfied the masochists amongst us braying for blood.

The only thing I would have done differently is probably not introduce the new housemates. Beyond this they are absolutely correct to get the housemates a therapist. In fact I will advice everyone that comes out of that house to go and see somebody Biko. And as for those looking for vawulence, I can guarantee you will get your vawulence. Next week max, you will be served vawulence. That is just how humans roll especially with something on the line. But for now, calm down and enjoy the complexities and range of the human experience including boredom and peace.

Interesting! undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Allnacruise:

Wahala...
I haven't seen Angel interact with him though...

I don't think mercy will go for him cos of Alex...but then anything is possible as per game level
Ceec?
Do you really believe Prilex is a proper ship? Angel danced with Prince last night, a bit wild and Soma was watching. Like I said, I'm still watching and yes it may be just for game.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.