Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489647 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:
Pere and Ilebaye danced together last night.
I was even surprised when I saw the video on Twitter
Illebaye is such a sweet girlgrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Cross and Angel reconciliation is what made her day
Eeghe is a big crossgel

tongue
I legit watched and experienced SYE through (and for) CrossGel and their interactions.
…Angel and Cross (80 percent/more)
…WM and Queen (10 percent)
…All other housemates (10 percent/less)
Do you see why SYE would always be my top2 and not even number 2 at that? cheesy

And, because I don’t like toxicity, can you imagine how awesome SYE for me? And why I hated on Pere and Nini who brought horror into my pure bliss of a game?

I also can’t stand blandness and accordingly couldn’t deal with LRose, Emma and their EmmaRose
Lol

My perfect SYE

Double Wahala too cos 4/5 favs were there till the finals and my show Heart won♥️
I had two issues with DW -
One was the early exit of some of my favs - Angel (he tried to entertain but people didn’t buy him, and I felt sorry for him)…KBrule and Khloe (I was mad at Koko when they left).
The second blight on the season for me was the fact that my worst housemate, Alex stayed and stressed me till the finals.

Okay, with all of the above, I would say SYE is my best season, and is followed very closely by DW.
My convoluted point is that you got it right cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Back to All Stars, KimO is ruining my game hei ghod!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:
Anything whitemoney is doing to ceec she deserves
The way she and her fans played victim that whitemoney was trying to isolate her you won't know it's the same short devil that was fighting with Doyin because Doyin likes all the while the short devil was playing with Alex and pretending they are at peace. kiss

Whitemoney ride on kiss
I just wish you won't waste your time on Ike because that one is as nasty and as evil as the ceec.
1000 likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
He’s not even top 5 as it is now!
Na only for Saturday night party dem dey give am nyash to rock!🤣🤣😂😂

He's not top 5 but at least has won it before and will likely reach the finals. He has done well for himself. He's far richer and more popular than your family.

He's now a misogynist bc he spoke fact nd said he didn't want insult from women. Anyone that doesn't worship women are misogynist for you. You girls are delusional.

Get a life and stop poking on someone that's already made. He will be forever better than you even if he leaves today. Go nd read the meaning of words you girls throw around, ode!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Alex is such a hypocrite!
Always acting like she’s mother Theresa!
No wonder they call her mamba!
Ilebaye told her she likes prince, but she told prince to be careful of her.Later,she’ll be acting like her mom!
Idiot oshi!
She wants prince so bad but she smells like ogiri and iru!
Spits!
You want Alex to choose Baye over Prince? 😂😂😂 joke of the day

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2023
Once I see any post dragging Alex over a man na just to check or just wait and next thing I'll see.
I like Ceec, grin e no dey fail.

Na the Ceec fans M.O be that.
Alway fighting Alex over men, from tobi, to pere, to cross and playing victim while at it

Ceec and fans will always remember that Alex dated tobi outside the house and forever use that as their excuse why they are angry with Alex but ceec and fans never remember that Ceec dated Leo outside the house too.
Aka Akin you have my attention
LMAO
Aka, ogbono soup. grin Going to church. grin Beach picnic cheesy all these with Leo, Alex's ex, yet Alex and fans moved on, but still even after ceec dated neo she and her fans are still fighting Alex over tobi and any man they can dream of. Pere, tobi, cross. Now using ilebaye and prince for proxy war.

Don't drag ilebaye into your proxy war abeg.

Anyway.
Alex was right to tell prince to be careful of Ilebaye and ilebaye herself should be careful of prince Because Alex is in the middle and the minute they have issues now. They'll dump everything on her head as mother and as friend. Let my Alex breeff

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Now I am a misogynist too Abi.. grin grin
The problem is that you guys are too dense, you don't even know the meaning of the term....
A misogynist is someone who HATES women. And white has done nothing that implies he hates women. Misogynists actually go out of their way to hurt women.
Whitemoney merely spoke facts. And everything he said in that pod has been corroborated by people on the show and even in this thread.
Many of the BBN women are into runs for money, there is nothing misogynistic about it. It is what it is. They even subtly implied it in their conversations and many women on here have alluded to the same fact.
"I don't accept insult from women" is a cultural thing. Even women do not accept insult from their fellow women. Nothing hateful about that, cos you women can totally bring a man to nothing with your loud mouth. That is why a man who talks too much is called a woman.
If a man insults me the way women do, he'd most likely catch a fist. But a man hitting another man isn't tagged a misandrist. Imagine if he hits the woman instead of avoiding her. He'd be crucified.
One of you dolls even implied that white was a misogynist because he said the show was big brother. Just shows its not his comment, you guys just want an agenda.
Who is a misogynist? Not the women body shaming each other in the house, dragging each others wig, pulling blankets, bad mouthing each other, its the one who says he won't tolerate insults from women.
Same dude cooks for the women including the ones that cannot even lay their bed.

Carry your hypocrisy for head, you no get shame...
Chauvinism is the pathway to misogyny and many 234 men are chauvinists so when they are labeled so they should introspect.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

1000 likes

Her fans want to play victim

For here??

Wan use whitemoney agend

Whitemoney Carry go.
Any thing that short devil tries to dish to Alex.
Dish back to her double.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:
grin grin grin I see the misogynists on this thread awoke when others were asleep This one pain them sha.

Oh now, women and feminist are the death of the show. Lol. The reaching on this one grin grin

I suppose they have to direct their rage and anger on someone, or an entire gender. Always wirks

WM exhibited misogynistic tendencies when he said pretty offensive stuff about women on his Instagram page.

Now in the house the trait is even more glaring than ever. "You can't let a woman talk to you like this" You can't let a woman do this and that to you" ...... comments like that reeks of misogyny because if you put an an entire female gender on the statement, you're otherwise saying that it's okay if a man does same to you. If WM only said "You can't let people talk to you like that" "You can't let people do this and that" then no one can ever associate him to misogyny.

The other time, Frodd and WM were talking about Ceec's disrespectfulness and WM said he could never take such from a woman and Frodd even corrected him and said, not just women but men and women. See the difference btw a misogynist and one that isn't.

Now for Seyi, only a sick mind could conjure up the that disgusting statement about his kid running trains on people's daughter because he wants to prove that a man is supposed to dominate women.i didn't even come that hard on him as I knew the context he was reaching for was that men are superior to women rather than sexualised his kid. It just came out wrong.

That being said, biggies and producer influence are the ones ruining the show, not us innocent watchers.

See you talking about who marry Seyi. If na man talk this kind thing about woman, na you and your fellow jobless evening newspapers go jump in and shout misogyny.

By the way, at your age are you not ashamed to dey follow teenagers like Froshloaded wey you fit born to dey do fan wars? That’s very embarrassing angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2023
Alex, ilebaye and whitemoney
All 3 must not have issues with each other this season abeg
I want to continue enjoying my peaceful season pls

Let all these fan wars remain outside
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Besides daughter ilebaye has many men
Cross neo
She won't be fighting over Prince
Especially not her mother Alex

Please oh. You people should not make my faves fight angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:
Once I see any post dragging Alex over a man na just to check or just wait and next thing I'll see.

Alway fighting Alex over men, from tobi, to pere, to cross and playing victim while at it

Ceec and fans will always remember that Alex dated tobi outside the house and forever use that as their excuse why they are angry with Alex but ceec and fans never remember that Ceec dated Leo outside the house too.
LMAO
Aka, ogbono soup. grin Going to church. grin Beach picnic cheesy all these with Leo, Alex's ex, yet Alex and fans moved on, but still even after ceec dated neo she and her fans are still fighting Alex over tobi and any man they can dream of. Pere, tobi, cross. Now using ilebaye and prince for proxy war.

Anyway.
Alex was right to tell prince to be careful of Ilebaye and ilebaye herself should be careful of prince Because Alex is in the middle and the minute they have issues now. They'll dump everything on her head as mother and as friend. Let my Alex breeff
Fans like fave grin
Ceec always shines teeth in front of Alex but as soon as she turns her back she will bring out the knife. Yet her fans will claim she is the real one. Jokes write themselves grin
The reason she stopped talking to Doyin is because she says Doyin always says Alex is a nice person,she doesn't want to agree with her when she says she's evil grin Ceec has said this many times herself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:
Is that not tolani rocking another person's. Husband Adekunle?

Now the same tolani has gone to dance with cross

Let. Me see her shout at Ilebaye again over man

Lol. Tolanibaj doesn't have problem with Baye or anyone except when they mouth at Tbaj. Alex dances with Neo for example. Same thing in lockdown as regards to tolanibaj. She didn't fight with anyone in lockdown except Katrina and it was about something else.

It's even the hypocrisy that's funny. Tolanibaj only get possessive when it comes to Neo whereas Baye has fought with several girls over several men like Cross, Neo etc. Even plotting against the men if they don't want her like she did to Kidd, Cross, Neo etc. So what's the difference? grin

Anyway, tolanibaj enjoyed herself at the party yesterday regardless of her possessiveness grin I loved it for her grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:

LMAO

Anyway.

At least cee c didnt come between leo and alex while forming bestie in the house if truly they hung out outside the house.

Na cee c matter go choke una!

Alex is warning prince to stay off ilebaye,instead of you to see how that is 2 faced of alex.
Face your alex abeg!

Anyone who doesn't know whitemoney's game is a newbie. Apart from mercy who he knows has connect for him outside,once he thinks you are strong,he tries to bring you down or gv u yeye advice so u will be invisible like him. Lol.

Same tn he did to queen,maria,ceec,now na Ike be his target. Adviser of the universe!

Let him go and advise pere let me see.
Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol. Tolanibaj doesn't have problem with Baye or anyone except when they mouth at Tbaj. Alex dances with Neo for example. Same thing in lockdown as regards to tolanibaj. She didn't fight with anyone in lockdown except Katrina and it was about something else.

It's even the hypocrisy that's funny. Tolanibaj only get possessive when it comes to Neo whereas Baye has fought with several girls over several men like Cross, Neo etc. Even plotting against the men if they don't want her like she did to Kidd, Cross, Neo etc. So what's the difference? grin

Anyway, tolanibaj enjoyed herself at the party yesterday regardless of her possessiveness grin I loved it for her grin

Guy. After Tbaj comot tonight, you go deactivate? 😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:

LMAO

Anyway.

But you dey cry over tolanibaj?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

Do you remember Tolani used to sleep in Prince' bed and the guy would ignore her 😂 I don't know why I remembered this.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy. After Tbaj comot tonight, you go deactivate? 😏

No be Tolanibaj your major source of content since you've been wailing for her to go since week one yet she's still in the faces of Hypocritical haters? grin

My beautiful chicago life of the party baby dey giddem grin Either with her dances, modelling walk, unpredictable gba gbos, possesive pepper etc while being unproblematic! That's my Chicago baby 🤗

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Bottom 4 :
Frodd
Neo
Seyi
Tolani

Seems the people saying they're going to take out multiple people might be right.

Sources are saying more than one person will leave tonight and there may or may not be juries .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

No be Tolanibaj your major source of content since you've been wailing for her to go since week one yet she's still in the faces of Hypocritical haters? grin

My beautiful chicago life of the party baby dey giddem. Either with her dances, modelling walk, unpredictable gba gbos, possesive pepper etc while being unproblematic! That's my Chicago baby 🤗

Guy, I asked a simple question. You go deactivate after she leaves tonight? undecided

I wan check something…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

Thank you.
Dem want paint baye as saint!

While they rubbish every other girl in the house.

Baye cant stay one place.
From kidd,to neo,to cross,to prince!

Same baye kissed cross,same baye wants prince. Na prince I blame sha. For making her and the housemates know she is strong outside.

Na man tolanibag like,so far,it is not a crime yet . If she can just tone it down a bit on her possessive nature and for all we can see,she is sticking to one man!
I cant say same for baye so far.

Such a pity tolani might be going today.
She dances so well and is fun at the parties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

No you don't

And the receipt full for here,what I don't get is how some gullible fools here still takes ur self predicting voting stands serious.

He always knows who is topping, but never who is bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

Do you remember Tolani used to sleep in Prince' bed and the guy would ignore her 😂 I don't know why I remembered this.

Prince asked out tolanibaj as a matter of fact, after Nengi turned him down. Tochi even asked out tolanibaj prior to that. Like I said, Tolanibaj didn't even reason Prince matter because she wasn't part of Prince group until he asked her out. Besides, it was only at night she always disturbed Prince for cuddling. She would even leave Prince during the daytime but would return at night to cuddle. That was all. She didn't fight with any girl over Prince on the show too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Bottom 4 :
Frodd
Neo
Seyi
Tolani

Seems the people saying they're going to take out multiple people might be right.

Sources are saying more than one person will leave tonight and there may or may not be juries .

Let frood and neo go then.
Wanted seyi out before now.
But I hope he stays a bit to correct the wrong impression people have made of him.

Nobody deserves to be kicked while down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:
Anything whitemoney is doing to ceec she deserves
The way she and her fans played victim that whitemoney was trying to isolate her you won't know it's the same short devil that was fighting with Doyin because Doyin likes Alex all the while the short devil was playing with Alex and pretending they are at peace. kiss

Whitemoney ride on kiss
I just wish you won't waste your time on Ike because that one is as nasty and as evil as the ceec.

You suddenly forgot your favorite new word ‘misogyny’ because it came from a fave of yours. If na Seyi now, we go don see two page feminist epistle. Yeye dey smell.

That’s why I always say anybody that gets their updates from here is a big idiot.

All these people wey dey write epistles wey dem dey call updates get their hidden agenda - to protect their faves and crucify the opposition..Even if it means using woke terms like misogyny to ensure the opposition is cancelled…Nonsense! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2023
Amya:
grin grin grin I see the misogynists on this thread awoke when others were asleep This one pain them sha.

Oh now, women and feminist are the death of the show. Lol. The reaching on this one grin grin

I suppose they have to direct their rage and anger on someone, or an entire gender. Always wirks

WM exhibited misogynistic tendencies when he said pretty offensive stuff about women on his Instagram page.

Now in the house the trait is even more glaring than ever. "You can't let a woman talk to you like this" You can't let a woman do this and that to you" ...... comments like that reeks of misogyny because if you put an an entire female gender on the statement, you're otherwise saying that it's okay if a man does same to you. If WM only said "You can't let people talk to you like that" "You can't let people do this and that" then no one can ever associate him to misogyny.

The other time, Frodd and WM were talking about Ceec's disrespectfulness and WM said he could never take such from a woman and Frodd even corrected him and said, not just women but men and women. See the difference btw a misogynist and one that isn't.

Now for Seyi, only a sick mind could conjure up the that disgusting statement about his kid running trains on people's daughter because he wants to prove that a man is supposed to dominate women.i didn't even come that hard on him as I knew the context he was reaching for was that men are superior to women rather than sexualised his kid. It just came out wrong.

That being said, biggies and producer influence are the ones ruining the show, not us innocent watchers.
Loud it.
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Giel:
Alex, ilebaye and whitemoney
All 3 must not have issues with each other this season abeg
I want to continue enjoying my peaceful season pls

Let all these fan wars remain outside

Na fans dey disturb themselves. Most of these housemates are cool outside. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Now I am a misogynist too Abi.. grin grin
The problem is that you guys are too dense, you don't even know the meaning of the term....
A misogynist is someone who HATES women. And white has done nothing that implies he hates women. Misogynists actually go out of their way to hurt women.
Whitemoney merely spoke facts. And everything he said in that pod has been corroborated by people on the show and even in this thread.
Many of the BBN women are into runs for money, there is nothing misogynistic about it. It is what it is. They even subtly implied it in their conversations and many women on here have alluded to the same fact.
"I don't accept insult from women" is a cultural thing. Even women do not accept insult from their fellow women. Nothing hateful about that, cos you women can totally bring a man to nothing with your loud mouth. That is why a man who talks too much is called a woman.
If a man insults me the way women do, he'd most likely catch a fist. But a man hitting another man isn't tagged a misandrist. Imagine if he hits the woman instead of avoiding her. He'd be crucified.
One of you dolls even implied that white was a misogynist because he said the show was big brother. Just shows its not his comment, you guys just want an agenda.
Who is a misogynist? Not the women body shaming each other in the house, dragging each others wig, pulling blankets, bad mouthing each other, its the one who says he won't tolerate insults from women.
Same dude cooks for the women including the ones that cannot even lay their bed.

Carry your hypocrisy for head, you no get shame...

Your opinion is valid.

It's not even the BBN that git WM cancelled. It's the fact he said and I'm rephrasing "All women have a price... Just get money and you can get any woman you want" Statements like that are bound to get people into trouble.
So can speak for all the women in Nigeria? All women? Really? If he said 'some women', that statement won't get the blowback it did.

Now, for him directing his vitriol directly to women, Saying he won't take disrespect specifically from woman etc shows he doesn't like women and doesn't consider them his equal. Yeah so he's both a misogynist and a chauvinist in equal doses
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Bennytwin:

At least cee c didnt come between leo and alex while forming bestie in the house if truly they hung out outside the house.

Na cee c matter go choke una!

Alex is warning prince to stay off ilebaye,instead of you to see how that is 2 faced of alex.
Face your alex abeg!

Anyone who doesn't know whitemoney's game is a newbie. Apart from mercy who he knows has connect for him outside,once he thinks you are strong,he tries to bring you down or gv u yeye advice so u will be invisible like him. Lol.

Same tn he did to queen,maria,ceec,now na Ike be his target. Adviser of the universe!

Let him go and advise pere let me see.
Yeye dey smell.
How is she two faced? Does she know Baye from anywhere? Who takes this mother thing seriously? What Alex does is to try prevent Baye from making a mess that will lead to a 3rd strike. Baye goes around saying Alex should let her be, drink as much as she likes. Same Baye has already liked 4 men in one house. You expect Alex not to warn Prince about how she moves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

You eh
Let Dsimmer breeff grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.