Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,126 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1517133 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2023
General Pere I am not sure I understand this your hair style ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Threebear:
Bottom 4 :
Frodd
Neo
Seyi
Tolani

Seems the people saying they're going to take out multiple people might be right.

Sources are saying more than one person will leave tonight and there may or may not be juries .

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Apt!!!
As it stands now,we have 3 Alpha females in that house.Mercy,Cece and Venita and they will soon clash!grin
It’s just a matter of timegrin
Mercy wanted to use Adekunle for “shipment” but Venita was faster and she hasn’t forgiven her ever since.
Venita used to be Mercy’s minion but ever since she started her relationship with Adekunle,she became a “queen” and left mercy stranded.Even Angel too.grin
Cece just wants to be feared and respected and now that the guys are avoiding her,she’s become lonely and wants to use Ike who enjoys dominancegrin

Mercy and Venita still love each other, but Adekunle is the first serious ship Venita has had in years. Lekki guys have shown her shege, and she has been a mummy to so many people (Mercy,Ike, her own kids) , so she can't believe her luck that a young sharp well-mannered man is firmly interested in her.

The problem is that Mercy is also lonely and needs a man as well, she's tired of sugar daddies. She saw Adekunle as a potential ship, but probably only for the game. She's also upset Venita is suddenly trying to drag Adekunle into their Pepper Dem crew which is actually a close-knit family. They allowed Neo in for obvious reasons, but they're feeling somehow about Adekunle. They probably want to wait till after the show to see how things go.

CeeC too is very lonely. She has to stand out in a house where there's not only an Alex, but 3 hot alpha girls of PD (Lambo, Venita, and Kimoprah). The guys don't see her at all, she feels too bougie for Whitemoney, Kidd wasn't serious with her, Cross has sisterzoned her, Frodd is irritated with her,Pere never really liked her, so that leaves Ike. See how she hovers around when the guys or Mercy and the PD set are hanging out.

You think any right-thinking guy would choose CeeC over LAMBO?

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God bless you for your words of wisdom!
They want vawulence but they don’t care about the implications and the mental health of the housemates cos they are damaged,evil and selfish!
The house was becoming too toxic and evil and I love how the organizers quickly doused the tension by exposing their evil plots on the screen,bringing in new housemates and a therapist!
What if someone gets stabbed or chocked to death all in the name of content?
The show is rated 18 but kids/teenagers also watch it and what if they grow up with that notion of scheming and plotting evil against their own friends to get what they want?
If they want a toxic show,they should go and organize their own!
Rubbish!

Lol see who is talking. Nothing wey person no go see on this NL oh grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2023
lokoloko84:
Gist about their discourse now.
Venita believes Angel is using Soma to fix a problem she has. She named it. Now she wants to put Soma in a position where he will keep apologising and that will feed whatever Angel's problem is. Something like that, very psychological

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
The thing is that a lot of these terms like 'misogynistic' are now trigger words used to silence guys from speaking out when wronged. The female housemates have constantly insulted and provoked a reaction from these guys, but when they speak out, they're called misogynists.
I also find it funny that Adekunle who isn't a misogynist by the standards here, is constantly being ridiculed as the wife in the relationship. Another interesting observation is how the people quick to throw the word around never seem use it on their faves even though almost all the guys have had a discussion about the ladies' offences.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Mercy and Venita still love each other, but Adekunle is the first serious ship Venita has had in years. Lekki guys have shown her shege, and she has been a mummy to so many people (Mercy,Ike, her own kids) , so she can't believe her luck that a young sharp well-mannered man is firmly interested in her.

The problem is that Mercy is also lonely and needs a man as well, she's tired of sugar daddies. She saw Adekunle as a potential ship, but probably only for the game. She's also upset Venita is suddenly trying to drag Adekunle into their Pepper Dem crew which is actually a close-knit family. They allowed Neo in for obvious reasons, but they're feeling somehow about Adekunle. They probably want to wait till after the show to see how things go.

CeeC too is very lonely. She has to stand out in a house where there's not only an Alex, but 3 hot alpha girls of PD (Lambo, Venita, and Kimoprah). The guys don't see her at all, she feels too bougie for Whitemoney, Kidd wasn't serious with her, Cross has sisterzoned her, Frodd is irritated with her,Pere never really liked her, so that leaves Ike. See how she hovers around when the guys or Mercy and the PD set are hanging out.

You think any right-thinking guy would choose CeeC over LAMBO?
Wow 👏👏👏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Housemate with the most vote of the week

ILEBAYE.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Eeghe:
Back to All Stars, KimO is ruining my game hei ghod!

She's too bland and boring for reality tv sorry to say.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ilebaye is very likely to win this show. She has been topping in all polls, from Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, nd Instagram.

Interestingly, I noticed that aside from Twitter, Mercy nd Ceec ain't doing great in the polls. Recurrent figures in all these polls are Ilebaye, Adekunle, nd surprisingly Pere.

It's very certain that Ilebaye, Adekunle, nd Pere will be finalists.

White money, Mercy, or Ceec might join them.

Angel nd Venita are doing okay in all the polls as well.

Though I support White money, him or Mercy won't win! It's very certain.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
It's CeeC trying to conceal her humongous forehead at the Saturday night rave for me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

So in what you watched ......cross and pere were eating along with her??

No be pere she give the bone of turkey she ate and walked away with cross.

The girl is using them both to catch cruise.

Those boys haven't even done half of what your fave does for his husband

He pilfers to feed both of them

He is shipping with someone who called him STUPID on international TV

He takes PERMISSION from her before he does anything

He only need to ask how high when she says jump!

The irony is not seeing how Venita has emasculated and isolated Kunle and made sure he doesn't have any guy he is close to in that house but you CAN SEE how Kim is playing Cross and Pere

Abeg remove your tainted glasses so you can see clearly undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

Venita believes Angel is using Soma to fix a problem she has. She named it. Now she wants to put Soma in a position where he will keep apologising and that will feed whatever Angel's problem is. Something like that, very psychological
Alright.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
ambassadorgozie:
Ilebaye is very likely to win this show. She has been topping in all polls, from Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, nd Instagram.

Interestingly, I noticed that aside from Twitter, Mercy nd Ceec ain't doing great in the polls. Recurrent figures in all these polls are Ilebaye, Adekunle, nd surprisingly Pere.

Though I support White money, him nd Mercy won't win! It's very certain.

Are you really taking this seriously? Do you really belive Mercy would be in that position?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
safarigirl:

No now, both of them should have sat very far away from her; Cross on Frodd's lap and Pere on Ike's lap.

Can you imagine the likeness?

Fans of Adekunle shouldn't even be making such posts

How are they 'concerned' with a speck in someone's eyes while having a whole log of wood in their own eyes?

I mean we all know who is wearing the pants in Adenita's ship

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

If it's Ade strategy! Why not, let the ship sail.
So long it's not a toxic relationship like shegz and bella

I dare your fake Adenita ship to last as long as Shella has lasted outside the house

I dare you and them!

Fake azz ship lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Sanqa:

Are you really taking this seriously? Do you really belive Mercy would be in that position?

Not really but they give us clue.

Mercy hasn't topped or come 2nd/3rd in all polls I have been seeing since the season started.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Though I support White money, him or Mercy won't win! It's very certain.

Lol using CeeC and mercy for a might over a vote that can be tapped multiple times. I don’t know which polls you checked to see they are not doing good but definitely not the ones I’ve seen on the media.

Meanwhile , lots of you are in for a shocker. Like I said, e go funny grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Mercy hasn't topped or come 2nd/3rd in all polls I have been seeing since the season started.

Can you post a screenshot of some of the poll?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Olatara:
Who doesn't know that Amya is a hypocrite?

That epistle is to justify herself. Receipt dey everywhere. I asked Aunty Geezeem not to be like her, she is a fv.cking hater.

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Geezeem:

Those boys haven't even done half of what your fave does for his husband

He pilfers to feed both of them

He is shipping with someone who called him STUPID on international TV

He takes PERMISSION from her before he does anything

He only need to ask how high when she says jump!

The irony is not seeing how Venita has emasculated and isolated Kunle and made sure he doesn't have any guy he is close to in that house but you CAN SEE how Kim is playing Cross and Pere

Abeg remove your tainted glasses so you can see clearly undecided

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Geezeem:
General Pere I am sure I understand this your hair style ooo

I kind of like it. Giving Fido Dido

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Geezeem:

I dare your fake Adenita ship to last as long as Shella has lasted outside the house

I dare you and them!

Max e go scatter after shippers gift, they can drag it a little for like one year grin

I’m just waiting for drags from Venita should the ship capsize, we know she be basket mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
So, misogyny will be the key word for the next four days? Na to abandon this thread then. Those claiming others possess the characteristic are the biggest offenders. So far, I’ve seen multi account users, moderators not knowing their job roles and children on Nairaland claiming what they aren’t. It’s just another day in this landfill.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Lol using CeeC and mercy for a might over a vote that can be tapped multiple times. I don’t know which polls you checked to see they are not doing good but definitely not the ones I’ve seen on the media.

Meanwhile , lots of you are in for a shocker. Like I said, e go funny grin

You better face the reality. Mercy or Ceec won't win.

Ain't supporting Ilebaye nd Adekunle but as things stand, one of them may win. Mercy nd Ceec ain't topping in most polls I have seen. White money is even doing better than them.

Ilebaye even topped on this in July

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Apt!!!
As it stands now,we have 3 Alpha females in that house.Mercy,Cece and Venita and they will soon clash!grin
It’s just a matter of timegrin
Mercy wanted to use Adekunle for “shipment” but Venita was faster and she hasn’t forgiven her ever since.
Venita used to be Mercy’s minion but ever since she started her relationship with Adekunle,she became a “queen” and left mercy stranded.Even Angel too.grin
Cece just wants to be feared and respected and now that the guys are avoiding her,she’s become lonely and wants to use Ike who enjoys dominancegrin

Oga mercy and venita can never clash to the point of being enemies

They are friends in REAL LIFE.. like close friends not just friends for mouth

They have even had a misunderstanding over ilebaye before when venita was trying to bully ilebaye and mercy spoke up ilebaye.. they had a small quarrel but they still started talking the next day

Their own friendship no be just bbn friendship

As for cee c i don't think she would ever fight with mercy... As much as cee c get hot head, she lowkey respects mercy

Just from the way she acts, If there's one girl cee c wants to be in her good books it's definitely mercy..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

That poll is from where?

Was it voted online?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
badinfluence:
The thing is that a lot of these terms like 'misogynistic' are now trigger words used to silence guys from speaking out when wronged. The female housemates have constantly insulted and provoked a reaction from these guys, but when they speak out, they're called misogynists.
I also find it funny that Adekunle who isn't a misogynist by the standards here, is constantly being ridiculed as the wife in the relationship. Another interesting observation is how the people quick to throw the word around never seem use it on their faves even though almost all the guys have had a discussion about the ladies' offences.

The difference is in talking about women as a collective whole. When you say women are this--- problem. When you say Amya is this, you're calling out Amya alone, not an entire gender. If I say Adekunle is a sissy, I didn't say all men are sissies. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Geezeem:

I dare you and them!

U don't want peace😅
Our focus is the House fess, if they decide to continue outside.To God be the Glory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Biggie just dey drop correct old school Naija hits, bringing back so much memories. Will definitely be taking to YouTube later
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

You better face the reality. Mercy or Ceec won't win.

Ain't supporting Ilebaye nd Adekunle but as things stand, one of them may win. Mercy nd Ceec ain't topping in most polls I have seen. White money is even doing better than them.

Lmao! Ok! Delusion is free… you’re the one who is trying to fade out on reality. Putting CeeC and Mercy on your maybe list of top 5 is enough reason not to banter words with you.
Dreaming is sweet, enjoy it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Lol, if you like take those polls seriously 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.