Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1523159 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

That’s how you know that she’s real and doesn’t pretend

Tacha would do the same

If we don’t have good energy , don’t effing talk to me

No need for fake love

Na the only thing wey make me love Cee c and tacha be that
That is not Tacha at all at all.
Tacha will work with anyone for wager or tasks that give money
Tacha no dey even carry beef for mind. Once she shout.
She move on.
Please. This is not Tacha's behavior.
This bad behavior belongs to ceec and ceec alone

When it comes to wager and work for money and tasks.
Tacha is focused.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:
Ceec that is so childish and unnecessarily antagonistic.
Cee during the meeting told Seyi that she doesn't have good energy with Alex so Alex shouldn't talk to her about anything regarding custumes.
She would prefer it to come from Seyi

Unto wager? You're holding beef untop wager.
You can't even put it aside?
If they lose the wager she shouldn't complain Sha.

Alex wanted to respond but they didn't let her.
If she talk now they will blame her.

I wonder if she thinks Alex has good energy towards her or if she's the only one that has beef in that house but they all put it aside for the wager.
Giel. Giel....hmmm....the fact that ceec does not want her strikes to be her highlight and Alex still adding it regardless....is it not enough....Alex didn't add her tobi snatching saga or her wailing over neo as her own highlights but she chose that for ceec common....Neither Alex nor ceec has change....Alex is vindictive on low-key but ceec is loud about hers that's the difference

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amillionnn:
You people be coming for cee cee but Alex is always trying to come for cee cee. She just wants to fight her and all the things she’s saying about cee cee is what she is doing.

I just have to agree with CeeC that Alex is obsessed with her. Because at this stage what is this nah? The only thing CeeC said she’s going to work on, costuming, you’re coming for it again. Wetin nah?

I’m just glad all the housemates have the advantage of having watched themselves before, otherwise, this would have been “manipulation tactics 2.0” from Alex.

Now, the way she keeps making these not-so-subtle strikes at CeeC is just glaring, and other housemates are actually telling her to stay clear of CeeC, since she doesn’t want anything to do with Alex.

Abi na by force?
Make she go sit down abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
The plan for this All stars is to have gbas gbos everyday. which is why they brought people with beef. However, so far only Cee c and Alex are living it up but it’s always short lived.

Alex & Cee c

Adekunle & Doyin

WM & Pere

They wanted Tacha & Mercy but e no work

Frodd & Seyi + Venita

Cross & Angel

Based on this, there’s a possibility that Prince might come in for Tbaj but I hope not.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
This alex and ceec issue isn't ordinary.
I don't think it's still because of events that happened 5years ago

Ceec is the problem.
Alex is comfortable to do a task with you but you feel you can't do anything with alex and intermediaries have to mediate between you two.

No matter how much i hate someone, I'll do a task with you and that's over. I'll not gist with you or anything. After the task it's over!

If you feel you can't live with someone, you can go home.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

She move on.

Tacha is focused.

Not when some tries to de-market her ooo....I trust my T she might even do worse than ceec

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
Amaka I don't give even the tiniest shit about u!!

Then we're good then.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
LordTheus:

First African team to win a major game at the 2023 tournament where other African teams have been disgracing us and collecting wotoporiously 😁.

I just hope we can muscle a win over Ireland so that we can sit pretty and avoid the most dangerous teams in the Round of 16.
Yh
I usually don't take Super falcons serious in World cup outings.

Still not taking them serious though,but thus far i'm impressed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Thank god you’re seeing it as well. Cos the narrative on this thread… It’s not by force to like someone but haba the lies sha.

PrincessEstates:

I just have to agree with CeeC that Alex is obsessed with her. Because at this stage what is this nah? The only thing CeeC said she’s going to work on, costuming, you’re coming for it again. Wetin nah?

I’m just glad all the housemates have the advantage of having watched themselves before, otherwise, this would have been “manipulation tactics 2.0” from Alex.

Now, the way she keeps making these not-so-subtle strikes at CeeC is just glaring, and other housemates are actually telling her to stay clear of CeeC, since she doesn’t want anything to do with Alex.

Abi na by force?
Make she go sit down abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

He spoke badly about women, insulted Victoria Inyama whom I feel crossed the line by mentioning his mother anyway. He also implied that the only thing women were after in men was money. This kind of thought is what fuels sayings that a man can treat a woman badly and nothing will happen. Simply because according to him "no woman is out of your league".
If you don't know how to read between the lines when it comes to people's comments and mannerisms then I can't help you.
The same dude was talking to Doyin and mentioning "respect and African man" most times this is the usual code of some sexists when they want to demean women.
I don't want to make a generalisation but he does reason like an average Igbo man when it comes to women.
He's speaking based on his experiences..
And I agree with him.
With money, no woman is out of your league.
He's blunt and says it and he sees it and people like you can't handle that..
Angel and Baye for instance we heard their stories just two days ago, how their fellow housemates are pimping them to their Rich friends..
Nengi, mercy, Tacha etc....are all sponsored by their sugar daddies.
Imagine someone like Emefiele dating Nengi and Mercy, wetin fine for this man if not the fact he's CBN governor with fat wallets

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
ALEX STILL REMAINS A SNAKE AND SLOW POISON....paramole that one undecided

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
LordTheus:

Try to figure it out for yourself. I'm not going to hold your hand.

As long as your expected answer doesn't put food in my mouth, I gladly will...Okpor.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mercy needs to chill with these body enhancements, her face looks so stiff. More plastic in her than the Atlantic

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:
Whitemoney - There's a plot going on, yesterday I got to find out that not everyone here is happy that the winners are back. Neo was like, its not fair that we are here.
Mercy - Yeah I noticed somethings.
Whitemoney - Cross said that he swears that I'm not taking it this time that he's the winner. Same thing Ceec and all of them saying na woman dey win am this time, even angel.
Mercy - Thats the energy I got, even before the house that was the narrative, you saw what happened and how they tried to sabotage my coming back.
Someone started sponsoring lies that I bought all the simcards and paid all the blogs.
Whitemoney - Now I want us to change that mentality
Mercy - You want to baby them?
Whitemoney - Yes, initially I didn't come back for the money, I came to promote my craft and my music coming out tomorrow, so when this is over I can start going for shows and performing. But after yesterday, lets play!
You see the way me and you take last enter here, na so we go be last comot, I give you my word, I will never nominate you and you do the same,
When you're up, Whitemoney gang knows what to do for Mercenaries and when I'm up Mercenaries will support Whitemoney gang.
Lets now play the game so that we'll school these guys...
Right now I'd rather have you win than any of these people. you win it, I'm your first runner up, or I win it and you're my first runner up.
Mercy - Even me.
Whitemoney - Let it be that these winners came back and still shock them, that's what I want.

Me: Alot of neutral that are already have the feeling of unfairness seeing past winners on the show again will be more agrravated by this Convo btwn WM and Mercy.
They are only shooting themselves in the leg
Indeed .They said this? He can't be too sure of Winning this time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
damiviolet:

Giel. Giel....hmmm....the fact that ceec does not want her strikes to be her highlight and Alex still adding it regardless....is it not enough....Alex didn't add her tobi snatching saga or her wailing over neo as her own highlights but she chose that for ceec common....Neither Alex nor ceec has change....Alex is vindictive on low-key but ceec is loud about hers that's the difference
Dami, Dami grin

This argument is about costumes and not that highlights. So I don't know about that one.
So I won't try to speak about it.

But based on this argument about customes that happened within the last 30 minutes
Alex is better than ceec

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ilebaye and Angel exchanging words

Idiot, Ode etc 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

She move on.

Tacha is focused.

Tacha and mercy can work together. After that, they go their separate ways. But this one is finding it hard to take instructions from Alex because she feels she's better than Alex and she hates her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Edu93:
He's speaking based on his experiences..
And I agree with him.
With money, no woman is out of your league.
He's blunt and says it and he sees it and people like you can't handle that..
Angel and Baye for instance we heard their stories just two days ago, how their fellow housemates are pimping them to their Rich friends..
Nengi, mercy, Tacha etc....are all sponsored by their sugar daddies.
Imagine someone like Emefiele dating Nengi and Mercy, wetin fine for this man if not the fact he's CBN governor with fat wallets
The two of you are no different from each other. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
damiviolet:

Not when some tries to de-market her ooo....I trust my T she might even do worse than ceec

I don't know why you people want to put ceec's bad behavior on Tacha. grin
Tacha is not even in this season
Yet you guys are still trying to use her to wash away people's sins.
my babe can't rest
Chai grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Tacha and mercy can work together. After that, they go their separate ways. But this one is finding it hard to take instructions from Alex because she feels she's better than Alex and she hates her

I just tire
Imagine saying Tacha will refuse to work with mercy for wager based on beef

Which Tacha dem watch abeg

I just know say no be Natacha Akide. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Any human gathering that is peaceful all over the world ....check very well woman no dey inside.

Women get problem.....like I just wonder how God just create gender to like quarrel over everything

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

He spoke badly about women, insulted Victoria Inyama whom I feel crossed the line by mentioning his mother anyway. He also implied that the only thing women were after in men was money. This kind of thought is what fuels sayings that a man can treat a woman badly and nothing will happen. Simply because according to him "no woman is out of your league".
If you don't know how to read between the lines when it comes to people's comments and mannerisms then I can't help you.
The same dude was talking to Doyin and mentioning "respect and African man" most times this is the usual code of some sexists when they want to demean women.
I don't want to make a generalisation but he does reason like an average Igbo man when it comes to women.
Below is one example of sexism.

Victoria Inyama did not cross the line. Whitemoney said every woman has a pricetag and she replied including your mother. Him mama no be woman? The moment he used the words "every woman" he has included his mother and every single female in his family, why was he now foaming in the mouth to the point of threatening to beat her up if he sees her? Sexists like whitemoney need to have their bullshit thrown back to their faces once a while

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

Dami, Dami grin

This argument is about costumes and not that highlights. So I don't know about that one.
So I won't try to speak about it.

But based on this argument about customes that happened within the last 30 minutes
Alex is better than ceec
That's the underground cause of not wanting to involve herself in the wager she told cross yesterday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
mediocre:
Ilebaye and Angel exchanging words

Idiot, Ode etc 😂😂

I was wondering who Angel was insulting.

Who will remain in this angel's nomination gang. She has shouted at princess and ilebaye.
Tolani and kiddwaya have pulled out but she doesn't know

I await the next group nomination meeting cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
damiviolet:
ALEX STILL REMAINS A SNAKE AND SLOW POISON....paramole that one undecided

And the other housemates are not here for it. Even Adekunle had to shut her up twice, during the course of this rehearsal. Asking her if she’s the HOH or him?

Trying to use task to nitpick on someone that she has personal beef with. Because she wrote “script” that is literally bringing down the energy of the house? Shiooor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
In other news, Venita’s natural hair is GIVING cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

I just tire
Imagine Tacha saying will refuse to work with mercy for wager based on beef

Which Tacha dem watch abeg

I just know say no be Natacha Akide. grin
She ceec even allowed them to go ahead....the that I know will scatter everything till they remove that part

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Can these people just ballot and stop making noise. I’m so tired man 😩😩
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
damiviolet:

That's the underground cause of not wanting to involve herself in the wager she told cross yesterday

To me it's all the same
If everyone says they won't work with anyone based on previous beef who will now work together to win the wager?

How will they eat?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

I was wondering who Angel was insulting.

Who will remain in this angel's nomination gang. She has shouted at princess and ilebaye.
Tolani and kiddwaya have pulled out but she doesn't know

I await the next group nomination meeting cheesy

That alliance was dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
dominique:

Victoria Inyama did not cross the line. Whitemoney said every woman has a pricetag and she replied including your mother. Him mama no be woman? The moment he used the words "every woman" he has included his mother and every single female in his family, why was he now foaming in the mouth to the point of threatening to beat her up if he sees her?
He even threatened to beat her up. shocked shocked
What a silly little man.

Edu93, aunty dominique has given a better explanation here. That statement had nothing to do with his "experiences". It was uncalled for but then the two of you are the same.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

It's Cee-C vs Alex again over costumes and script issue. Deks had to shout on some of them to bring the situation under control.

If they lose the wager it'll be because of this Ceelex issue.
Something he ought to have done since yesterday.

Such a spinless weak HOH

They are all heading towards emphatic Wager failure

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.