Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,412 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1517482 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Arena games today.
It will be a debate

It involves coins that cannot be stolen throughout the season

I know big brother put that part specially for Ike
I don't know what time.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:
Arena games today.
It will be a debate

Do you know what time ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
mediocre:

Do you know what time ?
No
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Venita likes her own voice too much.....cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:

I don't know why you people want to put ceec's bad behavior on Tacha. grin
Tacha is not even in this season
Yet my babe can't rest
Chai grin
I am not disputing the fact that ceec is not all that but not in comparison with Alex(paramole) ..... earlier I watched where adekunle was telling Alex that a particular issue that happened does not involve ceec that she shouldnt have brought her name into it ....I don't even know the genesis of it.......so you can't excuse Alex's behavior while you pick on ceec

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lmao, Venita is so dramatic
Venita, I'm stuck between liking and disliking you
I like dramatic housemates so much grin
The way she's reading this brief is hilarious
LMAO
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Edu93:
He's speaking based on his experiences..
And I agree with him.
With money, no woman is out of your league.
He's blunt and says it and he sees it and people like you can't handle that..
Angel and Baye for instance we heard their stories just two days ago, how their fellow housemates are pimping them to their Rich friends..
Nengi, mercy, Tacha etc....are all sponsored by their sugar daddies.
Imagine someone like Emefiele dating Nengi and Mercy, wetin fine for this man if not the fact he's CBN governor with fat wallets

There are women outta ya league.

There are fresh fine young female professionals I know without a car yet who wouldn't fvck with Portable.

Portable, for instance, can get many women with money. However, there's that one girl without 100k in her account who wouldn't fvck with Portable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
This house is too chaotic. Just to divide themselves into team, problem!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
God forgive me but I can't stand this venita at all sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

That’s how you know that she’s real and doesn’t pretend

Tacha would do the same

If we don’t have good energy , don’t effing talk to me

No need for fake love

Na the only thing wey make me love Cee c and tacha be that
Fine and good,no fake love, don't talk to me, I won't talk to you.

But hey,this is wager task, everyone need to drop their whatever stupid energy towards each other (Just like Alex is tryna do) and cooperate for the success of the task ahead.

Anything outside this is childishness, stupidity, immaturity and bitterness at it peak

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
mediocre:

That alliance was dead on arrival.
Poor Angel. She'll soon find herself on that nomination list grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Isn't today pool party too.
Now big brother has added arena games

That means arena games will have to be early to make time for the pool party.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Amya:
Alex won again. Ceec is just noisy and very vindictive

I missed this, what happened between Alex and CeeC again today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

He even threatened to beat her up. shocked shocked
What a silly little man.

Edu93, aunty dominique has given a better explanation here. That statement had nothing to do with his "experiences". It was uncalled for but then the two of you are the same.
I didn't see that statement, so yeah maybe he went too far.
Btw my views on this subject are the on female contestants on the BBnaija platform..

If you're speaking on a general point of view, here is not the right thread for such discussions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:
Alex I'm very proud of you

You were very mature and you've shown that you've really grown unlike those that just got older

What happened between Alex and CeeC again I thought they were staying away from each other.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tobi gbola wey dey cause all these nonsense between Alex and Ceec now don dey inside another woman pussy, that one sef con customize am.
Women no too get sense walahi. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

They're women outta ya league.

They're fresh fine young female professionals I know without a car yet who wouldn't fvck with Portable.

Portable, for instance, can get many women with money. However, there's that one girl without 100k in her account who wouldn't fvck with Portable.
Portable is an extreme example.
And I'm very sure Portable scores better looking chicks than the average hustling guy who is good looking.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
mediocre:
Mercy needs to chill with these body enhancements, her face looks so stiff. More plastic in her than the Atlantic
I no just want make e be like say i dey see double o,na why i nvr mention this.

She don spoil her natural face finish

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Giel:
Isn't today pool party too.
Now big brother has added arena games

That means arena games will have to be early to make time for the pool party.

The brief said Friday Arena games meaning it's not today. They only got an early brief to prep them in time due to the changes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

Something he ought to have done since yesterday.

Such a spinless weak HOH

They are all heading towards emphatic Wager failure

Can you please highlight what you think he should have done better as HOH in midst of this matured babies (especially the ladies).

***i am gladly waiting for the next HOH and I pray the person is your fav**]

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
These housemates want to turn Ilebaye into their doormat, I hope she stands her ground and doesn't allow them. Na young she young she no keel pesin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Tacha and mercy can work together. After that, they go their separate ways. But this one is finding it hard to take instructions from Alex because she feels she's better than Alex and she hates her
Very very stupid girl

Haven't seen a more bitter witch in a while
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'm honestly not liking the Angel of this season.
She has this demeaning aura that screams now we are clear I have class so I don't care.
She's trying to be confrontational but it's coming off as insultive and condescending.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
kowema:

The brief said Friday Arena games meaning it's not today. They only got an early brief to prep them in time due to the changes.

Didn’t Adekunle say they had 5 hours
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Titaniumental:

Something he ought to have done since yesterday.

Such a spinless weak HOH

They are all heading towards emphatic Wager failure

He's head of house not head of state so you don't expect him to bully his fellow housemates just cos he's HOH.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

I could see through Whitemonkey's manipulation in his diary season yesterday.

Whitemonkey is a narcissist who deceives the bandwagon with a facade of pretentious humility. Deep inside Whitemonkey's heart, he doesn't rate the bulk of those housemates.

His strategy has always been to be in the good books of those he perceives to be strong. He reasoned that Nini was one of the strongest in his time and remained in her good books and once warned Cross to do the same.

He doesn't give 2 fvcks about the rest of the house. He's trying to be close to Cee-C and Mercy because he reasons that they have a strong fan base.

I felt terrible when the past winners called other housemates 2% and inconsequential. An American audience will fvck them up for that 😂. Whitemonkey had the audacity to say that he will leave on the last day.

I don't have a problem with the gay crossdresser's strategy. I have a problem with the fvckers who can't discern what's going on 😂
God bless you for speaking the truth!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
mediocre:

Didn’t Adekunle say they had 5 hours

5 hours to wager presentation not Arena games. Arena games is on Friday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Big brother is a game of relevance and if you do nothing extraordinary in the game, you'll be irrelevant.

While there's beef between alex and ceec, the two women know they need this highlight hence the occasional misunderstanding.

Ceec doesn't have a script. She can't form a ship in the house and she has no friends so confrontations with Alex is highly needed. She knows she had fans because of her bad behaviour so she has to keep it up. Acting mature can never help her and her hardcore fans would never act like her in real life.

Mercy can have a confrontation with ike, venita or anybody at all but it isn't needed.
She and ceec aren't friends or don't gist in the house but she's not looking for any slight opportunity to have a confrontation with her for highlight.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
dominique:
God forgive me but I can't stand this venita at all sha embarassed

Lol.....honestly she doing too much.

She will get into alot of fights with this unconservative nature.

I also get irritated with this always having an opinion attitude.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
damiviolet:

That's the underground cause of not wanting to involve herself in the wager she told cross yesterday
There is no justifiable reason as to why a particular hms will not want to participate in wager task,non at all.
(Aside sickness)

She is just bn stupid and childish,even if you ain't ok with some scenario in the presentation there is a way u can voice out your displeasure,no be everything be fight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

I think some of them have realized they cant win the money so they'd rather just chill e.g Seyi
I guess so
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
I'm just for violence however it comes I don't mind. Alex should drop this maturity stuff and give us some show.

She can only stomach CeeC's jabs for so long they will sure go at each other again......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.