Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498993 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amya:

Una must chook una faded Ilebaye into everything. Make una rest. Her 15mins is over

The OGs are the annoying ones sef

If they can successfully forget about illebaye and not engage her at all , nobody will remember her

Doyin was even the one giving her highlights

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
For Soma to be in That House and Ike leaves will never sit down well with me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
carammel:
Ike before Adekunle was my all time favorite housemate atleast I discovered him first on the pepperdem thread before others joined to give him a shot.

Ike is an entertainer, he is witty and there’s no dull moments with him. These attributes are good for the game, it amuses people.

However, he is not reliable and may have issues keeping relationships/friendships in real life as he is not loyal to anyone and he has no mind of his own.

Well, this is just you assuming he is like that in real life.
During Pepperdem, he was very loyal to mercy. I think he deliberately came with a desire to be ruthless this time. He is also quiet easy going and doesn't really take things to heart. It's just a game to him. Just watching him talk alone, is interesting. He is an interesting character....
By the way, IKE has a wayyy bigger personality than Adekunle.
This is not a shade.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lauryn41:

You've reminded me of my pain

I've been trying to avoid the pain

Gee why did you remind me

Sorry teamie cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
PaulOtl:

Well, seeing that you are irreligious, you may be neutral-minded in accepting the knowledge of the marine.
But, be careful to not get too carried away and eager to want to know it deeper. You could get addicted to Its seduction. But, that's if you don't mind being an initiate, sha. Just know what you want and what you are doing. Mind you, it's tricky as well. Even in sects there are secrets and trickery. Spirits will always have the upper hand. Humans are simply pawns and willing vessels. You may not find it much of a joyride as one may desire or expect.
Tati will put you through, I guess. However, there are certain aspects that she won't tell you, which can only be experienced by yourself. That's where it gets frightening, for a novice. Just know what you want and thread carefully, sha, like I earlier said.
smiley Sorry for prying, anyways. Good day.
No problem.
Thanks for the warning.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chai Ike!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike come and make heaven let me see

Werey!🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hahahahaha. I imagined your expression as you said all these things. Lol.

She was just saying she likes her as HoH. She’s chilled. She’s doing well and she also praised her resilience at wining the HoH.

MamBi:

Hei chisos, these housemates will not kill person with their topsy turvy feelings… grin

You mean it is possible for Venita to say anything positive about Doyin?

Abeg, what did she say?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Give Ike all your votes, pere go survive
Omo I don't want either of them to go
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
WetSmoke:
For Soma to be in That House and Ike leaves will never sit down well with me.

It is burning me up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
I don’t understand this age/house shamming going on with some of the HMS

Is there an age to stop making money?
At age 40, you supposed to lay down and enjoy life?
“Pure stupidity!
….even Lucy living in a one-room apartment is shaming someone’s age,
The other one said, na task money you want take buy hase?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Oh I get. IKe thinks he can use mercy for his game. He is asking Mercy why he can't take Frodds place. She said she was close to Frodd cos he is married. But can't do it with a single guy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ok, my mom says I should change channel and said she wants another channel as she’s not interested in bbn while pressing her phone.
She raised her head up and says “is this not Ike, me asking so you know Ike and she’s like “ahan, how won’t she know Ike, the one that was dating one fair girl like that, I said Mercy, I said but that’s Mercy he is talking with, she said “how come she is now dark”.

Dunno, I’ve always thought it was my own tv in my house that made Mercy appear darker than she was, be like Jenny glow is not jennying again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike will kill me oooo cheesy cheesy
which kind person be this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
carammel:
Ok, my mom says I should change channel and said she wants another channel as she’s not interested in bbn while pressing her phone.
She raised her head up and says “is this not Ike, me asking so you know Ike and she’s like “ahan, how won’t she know Ike, the one that was dating one fair girl like that, I said Mercy, I said but that’s Mercy he is talking with, she said “how come she is now dark”.

Dunno, I’ve always thought it was my own tv in my house that made Mercy appear darker than she was, be like Jenny glow is not jennying again.

Get a smart 4k Tv! @least 55”

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

It is burning me up
😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Vote Ike ooooo
Hei ghod
Let us unite and speak for entertainment
🗣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike is sharing his days between Mercy and Ceecee. He just told Mercy today is her turn to be with him.... you needed to have heard how he said it cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
MamBi:

Ahhh, Mercy in tears? Warrapun? Abi she is missing Frodd?
She feel lonely. Other housemates doesn't want her in the House.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lol, i feel like sticking a pacifier in Baye's mouth! Silly baby!😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ilebaye doesn't know what she wants to do with her money YET if she wins

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike needs to be kept in that house. Please vote Ike for premium entertainment. If he leaves we will be bored. No one does it like him.
Vote Ike!!!
Vote entertainment!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Well, this is just you assuming he is like that in real life.
During Pepperdem, he was very loyal to mercy. I think he deliberately came with a desire to be ruthless this time. He is also quiet easy going and doesn't really take things to heart. It's just a game to him. Just watching him talk alone, is interesting. He is an interesting character....
By the way, IKE has a wayyy bigger personality than Adekunle.
This is not a shade.
No, I’m not assuming, many of these housemates are no different from their real life character, no matter how much you like to hide it, it will come out soon. The organisers know this and picked housemates based on their individual characters.

Of course Ike is easy going, fun to be with and unless you have a bigger problem, you will laugh at his antics.
Saying he is disloyal is not anything new as others must have point it out but it seems me being Adekunle’s fan makes that sound like a shade and of course, someone else can say that but not Ade’s fan.

Personality-wise, it is fans that actually give such names to the faves, if Adekunle was going around doing things Ike is doing, the same people calling Ike’s antics entertainment and hailing him will be the same to drag Ade and call him many unprintable names, he didn’t even do half and he gets dragged unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Amya:

Una must chook una faded Ilebaye into everything. Make una rest. Her 15mins is over
Sharap dia!grin
It’s Ike’s 15mins of fame that is over!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:
Ilebaye doesn't know what she wants to do with her money YET if she wins

She’ll learn when she wins the money!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:
Vote Ike ooooo
Hei ghod
Let us unite and speak for entertainment
🗣

What are the vot8ng platforms pls, can't bear risking Ike leave

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chei! Pere o!

Which one is she flew economy all the way from the U.S
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Illebaye’s making me cry🥺🥺🥺🥺

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
tonididdy:
I don’t understand this age/house shamming going on with some of the HMS

Is there an age to stop making money?
At age 40, you supposed to lay down and enjoy life?
“Pure stupidity!
….even Lucy living in a one-room apartment is shaming someone’s age,
The other one said, na task money you want take buy hase?

Really sad my dear

Really sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ilebaye says if she wins she wants to invest and help her family , start her clothing line and also go into the acting career. She said she hopes her handler is doing well and hopes everything is going well outside.

Me;

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
carammel:

I may be wrong but I think the lighting is off

Everyone appears darker to me too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
tonididdy:

Get a smart 4k Tv! @least 55”
It’s not the TV, many people have the same complaints.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.