Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493356 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Adekunle is trying big time.
Honesty. I can't stand what pillow talk with her would sound like.

I'd probably get mad and stuff the pillow in her mouth. angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
All the house guests are leaving this sunday

Saw this on medlin's page

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:
Ilebaye doesn't know what she wants to do with her money YET if she wins

She equally said she does not like to tell people her plans,come to think of it why should she tell Prince her plans .Shebi he gave Alex his immunity.

I like the way she answered that question,because it looked like Prince was been mischievous.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

I may be wrong but I think the lighting is off

Everyone appears darker to me too
It’s possible , Showmax is no different.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
I'm curious; would people say the show is rigged if Alex wins the 120m? 😂
Honestly we don't know who is who, anything can happen and I want to throw my fave in the mix so people won't be surprised. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
jenifer007:
All the house guests are leaving this sunday

Saw this on medlin's page
If this story was true then lucky with be the one going.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
carammel:

It’s not the TV, many people have the same complaints.
Maybe she has run out of her supplies in the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sanqa:
I'm curious; would people say the show is rigged if Alex wins the 120m? 😂
Honestly we don't know who is who, anything can happen and I want to throw my fave in the mix so people won't be surprised. grin
There's no way in this life and hereafter that can make Alex win the show
Alex kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike Gang, Ike lovers and likers
If you believe Merlin boss, whoever they are? SMH
✋🏾

Vote Ike
🗣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Really sad my dear

Really sad
The matter pisses me off.
Kidd wey come back nko?
What of mercy and WM that came back?

… anyway it’s you ladies.
If you fit in a man’s shoe, a man with true responsibility. If he could sell you every word from his mouth, he would!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
As Ike dey craze for inside house

Him handler dey craze for outside.

You no go know say no be the same person. The two of them work as a unit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Do not pay any mind to jennifer/jen on this thread oo, with regards to Sunday…
She hates Ike and would bring anything to make you relass with voting…
Vote Ike, the chaotic smiling “devil”
He told us he has some darkness, he is not pretending
He shares his strategy with viewers
He is not a scam artist📌📌📌

He reminds me of Nando small and I miss Nandoness♥️🥺

VOTE IKE🗣

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

VOTE IKE🗣
Ike is going home on Sunday!grin
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
There's no way in this life and hereafter that can make Alex win the show
Alex kwa
😂😂 who will win?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike is going home on Sunday!grin
Yimu
Unfortunately this is true
I wish it's pere that'll be going
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sanqa:

😂😂 who will win?
Ceec or illebaye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
lokoloko84:
If this story was true then lucky with be the one going.

She said Prince saved his bestie(Alex) through the immunity card he saw the very last week he's spending at biggie's house and Prince isn't up so that means not only Lucy is leaving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’ll learn when she wins the money!grin

We are not giving a drunkard kid 120m!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

VOTE IKE🗣
Only that Ike is not violent, may seem a little as defiant as Nando but No, Ike isn’t damaged.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
All I know is vote Ike, the fact that he has a vicious dark gizzard supporting him can’t stop the shine…

Team Ike ariseeeeeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ilebaye says if she wins she wants to invest and help her family , start her clothing line and also go into the acting career. She said she hopes her handler is doing well and hopes everything is going well outside.

Me;

These were after thought
The first answer was the real answer

She said she doesn't know what to do with the money.

Prince took her by surprise

How can anyone coming for a show of this magnitude not have a plan or two?

Nah... we will give that money to someone that has serious plans for it before coming to the show

.... not a drunk child lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why can’t Ike win sef…

Why can’t Ike Winn bbn all stars, what have the others offered that he hasn’t brought, imagine a the season without Ike?

Will illebaye, mercy or ceecee have a story ?

Make una reason am, ike ike ike our guy?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Twoclans:

She equally said she does not like to tell people her plans,come to think of it why should she tell Prince her plans .Shebi he gave Alex his immunity.

I like the way she answered that question,because it looked like Prince was been mischievous.

I have responded to this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
tonididdy:

The matter pisses me off.
Kidd wey come back nko?
What of mercy and WM that came back?

… anyway it’s you ladies.
If you fit in a man’s shoe, a man with true responsibility. If he could sell you every word from his mouth, he would!

Not every lady think that way though

There are some things that shouldn’t be said
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ike the real spice, the real all star grin grin

Please if offend you in previous season, forgive and vote ike….

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Eeghe:

VOTE IKE🗣

True story!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Unfortunately this is true
I wish it's pere that'll be going

I wish its Adekunle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
carammel:

Only that Ike is not violent, may seem a little as defiant as Nando but No, Ike isn’t damaged.

I didn’t say Ike is damaged
People are saying (Twitter) they won’t vote cos he is dark. I am saying he told us this.
He is giving a show!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Ceec or illebaye
Your faves? I'm putting mine there too. She just needs to escape 3 evictions now (very possible) and I'll be shouting "Alex for the money" like everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
I will Ike was a musician, I for don stan am grin… but he deserves to win this season…

No Ike no all stars…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
jenifer007:

She said Prince saved his bestie(Alex) through the immunity card he saw the very last week he's spending at biggie's house and Prince isn't up so that means not only Lucy is leaving.
But how will prince be evicted without being on the nomination list.
This will look amateurish from the organisers. Since Lucy is on the eviction nomination list then she should be evicted.
This makes sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Geezeem:

I wish its Adekunle

I wish it's your fav. No go vote.
Please u all should drop vote for my smart guy Adekunle

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.