Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1465299 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Agent Ike knack from Sodom and Gomorrah grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
kowema:
Super Commando Cross: Agent you, what is your name?
Ike: Agent Ikenna
Super Commando Cross: Where are you reporting from
Ike: Sodom and Gomorrah sir!🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Ike no Normal.

He said his name is Ike ‘Knack’

My sister almost choked🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Agent Ike Knack from soddom and Gomorrah
Agent Olopa from Lagos island
Agent Kim from the garden of Eden.
Agent Veni from the land of the dragons

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
"Agent CeeC reporting from Spartans." The love of my life.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
carammel:
Agent Ike Knack from soffit and Gomorrah
Agent Olapa from Lagos island
Agent Kim from the garden of Eden.
Agent Veni from the land of the dragons

Agent Olopa from Lagos Island

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ceec the comedian "you snooze you go home"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

He said his name is Ike ‘Knack’

My sister almost choked🤣🤣

Hahaha!.
Died!.
Agent Ike Knack reporting from Sodom and Gomorrah.
Ike is effortlessly funny 🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
But, if Pere is really a trained Nurse, plus a military nurse at that, then theres no reason he shouldn't be a big baller.

I understand he may not be practicing, but who leaves such a lucrative career path for nollywood? Nollywood may give you fame, but never funds.

Any nurse one from any part of the world will kill to be an American Military Nurse.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:
Pére is really a fool at 40 .
So he thinks CeeC is broke because she flies economy?

This is why most of these BBN females will even sleep with dogs so they'll appear rich for online validation while having nothing tangible in their bank accounts.

Pére the old nurse showing off his dick to any thing that crawls to get business class tickets.

Shameless gigolo 😁😁

Cecee broke shame him first remember ?

No be same cece Dey say do you know who I am ? She was the one boasting

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
CeeC is so full of herself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Pls tell me my Adekunle is doing fine at the poll.
and if he/she tells you and u will believe because the voting server is located in his or her parlour?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Na people like gizzard dey spoil ike game, once they support someone no matter how good they never win , kick gizzard out of your team, team ike…

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Doyin and Ceec settled? Who went to meet who?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Thank you!
No one is talking about this oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:
CeeC is so full of herself.
in queen's English "CeeC has self confidence". And when has self-confidence become a bad attribute? U want her to be doubting herself per second per second? Who don blow don blow. CeeC did wonderfully well in her season when she was a nobody not to talk of now that she has millions of Spartans behind her.
If I were CeeC, I will light up biggie's house to show them I'm now big and can do whatever I want to do.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Please who the heck is Ceec sef. Shes a brokeass moofoo. She is just as rich as ilebaye, she should be calming down, she has so much short people problems. She is using the laycon strategy of buying out the media and influencers to sell her narrative. Her highlight is so annoying obnoxious and being short in ideas and everything all. Always always looking for a fight to get highlight. Toxicity cant win this show. Know this... Know Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:
For me, the ideal winners of this show would be either of Ike or Doyin.

But then, that's my opinion.

After your rant about CeeC you say this? So instigating strife makes an ideal winner but not those reacting to it? Got it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:
But, if Pere is really a trained Nurse, plus a military nurse at that, then theres no reason he shouldn't be a big baller.

I understand he may not be practicing, but who leaves such a lucrative career for nollywood? Nollywood may give you fame, but never funds.

In the pursuit of happiness, to some, money is secondary. For instance, the joy I derive from doing what I love is more important to me than the financial reward therein.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Please who the heck is Ceec sef. Shes a brokeass moofoo. She is just as rich as ilebaye, she should be calming down, she has so much short people problems. She is using the laycon strategy of buying out the media and influencers to sell her narrative. Her highlight is so annoying obnoxious and being short in ideas and everything all. Always always looking for a fight to get highlight. Toxicity cant win this show. Know this... Know Peace
cry from now till 2031, changes nothing. CeeC is the Legend. The winner of the 120M.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:

This is why most of these BBN females will even sleep with dogs so they'll appear rich for online validation while having nothing tangible in their bank accounts.

Pére the old nurse showing off his dick to any thing that crawls to get business class tickets.

Shameless gigolo 😁😁

Ceeshit broke shamed him, old shamed him, colour shamed him. It's okay if a girl shames a guy but if the case was reversed, ya'll suddenly have a take. Let's be fair, please. Pere hasn't even said anything much yet. He needs to say more. Good measure shaken together, running over

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:
For me, the ideal winners of this show would be either of Ike or Doyin.

But then, that's my opinion.
u are just a clown. I thought u were a serious person

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
quivah:

Really? She has a baby with Ay?? I didn't hear the news.

She gives this irritating self righteousness. I

No baby with him ,but was pregnant then
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:

Shameless gigolo 😁😁
pere no be your man again?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
ColdHunter:

I understand he may not be practicing, but who leaves such a lucrative career path for nollywood? Nollywood may give you fame, but never funds.

Any nurse one from any part of the world will kill to be an American Military Nurse.

The same way any doctor should be glad for an opportunity to be a UK/US doctor, right?
Not me. I came back cos I love freedom, dieee✋🏾
In the US you would have huge credit yeah, but also a life of drudgery and hard work.
Maybe that is why Pere prefers it here
The idea of working in obodo oyibo is soul- sapping, for me

I get why he would rather be here, for the fame, and deals.
This is most probably why Doyin hasn’t left for the UK where she is licensed to work in.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
thatigboman:
cry from now till 2031, changes nothing. CeeC is the Legend. The winner of the 120M.

Legend of what exactly... Maybe Legend of Leprechauns
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Whitemoney: Someone will always say "Go and ask about me" anytime she's in a fight. Okay, we've asked and nothing nice was said about you.

Whitemoney o,lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Legend of what exactly... Maybe Legend of Leprechauns
wailing and gnashing of teeth are free

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Anugod(f): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Threebear:
Ike's fans save your energy, use it for something productive....there is no more hope .
Hopefully he takes a tissue with him when he joins Ebuka on stage.

The audience paid so much to die of ass pollution.😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
thatigboman:
pere no be your man again?
This particular result wey kick his/her fave out that yr still dey pain him/her lol

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
Whitemoney: Someone will always say "Go and ask about me" anytime she's in a fight. Okay, we've asked and nothing nice was said about you.

Whitemoney o,lol

Jesu... this one choke oo.

Ask about me, who the hell you be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Titaniumental:

Whitemoney o,lol
and whitemonkey said that to who? slowpoke gay whitemonkey can gossip all it wants. Bastard in 2023 still begging for kitchen duties. Criminal animal.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
thatigboman:
wailing and gnashing of teeth are free

Ask about me... ask about me.

Please tell us who she is

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.