Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463570 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2023
trytillmake:

Typical Nigerian mentality, so talent know age abi, for person to blow na d listeners go determine, if yr music is good and u promote it Wella, u go blow

Shebi KC just come out with Amapiano after how many years, d music don go worldwide.

Long story short don't underestimate yrself cause of age, it's. Never too late to discover yrself
No need being philosophical.
The KC you are using as an example is not a new cat,KC(Limpopo crooner) has been around for over ten years. He has blown and his blowing again can’t be surprising.

There are times we don’t need to lie to ourselves, there are way younger and more talented individuals who are struggling to be heard and to blow, how is it easy for an older person to blow out with the tight competition.

Private companies will restrict age for employment even federal Govt jobs don’t take beyond 35years, reason many people alter their ages.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Eeghe:

This nonsense has absolutely cracked me up
cheesy
Knock yaselves out✋🏾

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Nention modinas highlight that warrants her staying longer than baye

Her walking steps alone na fire!

Her dances. Even Angel missed it.

Her ship. Neo misses her btw.

Eating up your mannerless dumb rapist.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Jessewizy:
Una go explain tire. We will vote and support Baye
Yes o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2023
trytillmake:

Typical Nigerian mentality, so talent know age abi, for person to blow na d listeners go determine, if yr music is good and u promote it Wella, u go blow

Shebi KC just come out with Amapiano after how many years, d music don go worldwide.

Long story short don't underestimate yrself cause of age, it's. Never too late to discover yrself
Not like I am disputing Pere blowing oh. But no be the amapiano/ojapiano blow Kcee.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Seunomobo:

So Christy O na Im no make Tolani do her interview.

Kwa kwa Kwa....

I thought Modina was a bad bitch? grin grin grin grin

Why would she give that unprofessional mannerless idiot a hearing?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2023
jikins:

Yes he probably shouldn't have lowered it himself but he did speak to her politely as he was doing it explaining why. Someone with enough tact even if you want to increase it maybe he reduced it too low will likely increase it a bit not to the highest. That's just madness and provocative. Its a dirty attitude. Its not unreasonable to ask someone to reduce the volume its late people are trying to sleep. Even if his approach wasn't the best but at least its a reasonable ask. You don't go ahead and do the extreme.

I staned Illebaye but even voted for the first time this season for her last week. Won't be voting for her anymore after this. I don't like unreasonable people. Everything mustn't be a fight. Its not as if he told her not to do what she is doing. Just reduce volume, that one self na big problem.

Who your 100 web vote help?
Abeg rest make we hear word

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2023
New rules alert cheesy
Before you couch potate to binge watch BB, work out some, please✋🏾
The worst folly is if you watch them do exercise in the morning and not even dance to the music
Or lounge in front of your TV and basically eat all day
👎🏿

If you are not trapped in this unhealthy matrix above? Give yourself a big hug!
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

We know people who have been posting here since week 1...........the only active ilebaye fan here was tati and she started supporting her week 3.......fast forward all of sudden people we never seen them post here for good 4-5weeks are all over the thread dropping Twitter narrative that we watching live have to keep calling out.

Only a dumbo won't get what happening........a moniker quoted me yesterday and I was shocked.......I know her on romance section and never seen her here from week 1 but here she is in week 6 talking like she even watch the show.

If this new moniker here were watching the show from week 1...it would have made alot of sense but just because twitter is pushing a narrative about a HM and all of sudden bandwagon everywhere is always irritating....same thing year in year out.
I have supported a Winner which is laycon.......I didn't stan him in week 5.......I stan him in week 2 after there airtel task so I don't do Bandwagon.

Some fellow Islanders have kinda attacked me here for sometimes calling out Adekunle BS........that me I don't lose my senses cos am supporting someone.
Bandwagon is bad when is filled with headless mob.....that my take.
Which kain take be dis? How una dey spend time compose rubbish like dis?
So na for day one we suppose choose who to support and dat won’t be a badwagon reason?
Many viewers have multiple faves and different reasons for their choices and dem dey leave their options open as well all the time.
Me I like seein big size brest flapping outside brakoyon on my screen and will vote make Angel continue dey totori me wit dem.
Whether I chose day one or day 72 to talk am anybody wey no like am fit go to court na una wahala be dat.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2023
eleshin:

Own up ur shiit. You skew updates in favour of Ilebaye, you are always attacking other hms especially Adekunle in the name of dropping updates. Nobody will beat you here.

In Pere's voice Are you done

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2023
I need to know something-
Does anyone else also love both Doyin and Cross on here?✋🏾

Do lemme know, please, if you do

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2023
bunnae:
Na only me and few people be preachers of peace for this thread.

You wey dey preach peace they will come for you, but you know the trick is simple ignore.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Pride and arrogance will never get you anywhere in life.
Whenever a housemate is perceived strong, other housemates usually align themselves to that housemate both inside and outside the house.

Lilo didn’t give a shit about laycon but when she came out and saw he was the potential winner, she quickly aligned!
Other housemates too in their season did that

Beauty, modella despite the fact that they were friends with bryann, quickly threw their weight behind him thinking he was going to win against phyna

I understand this is an all star season and they are already banking on their fans outside but this calls for self reflection.
Why, how and what is ilebaye doing that’s making her a favourite against us all stars

They shouldn’t forget ultimate power rests on viewers.
Their disdain for Illebaye wouldn’t allow them to align with her!
They’d rather try to slander,decampaign her or bank on their fans/paid PR/influencers to make them win but at the end of the day,they’ll regret it!
Illebaye’s just living her truth and getting all the love she deserves while they are busy discussing her strategies and using her to trend!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2023
Eeghe:

The absolute narrowness of the view did me in.
Quickly moving on…
It may seem narrow but it’s the factual truth.
Age robs us of a lot of things.
Allow me be a little low and graphic.
In the runs world ,clients will pay higher for an Ilebaye over a Uriel the same way a Bryan or Emmanuel will pull more client than a Boma or Omashola.

A corporate world would hardly employ a 35 year old over a 25 year old no matter how brilliant the 35 year old seem, it is just how nature made it.

In entertainment, Rema or even Shalipopi that is very new today will pull more crowd than 2face.

I am not undermining Pete’s talent, I am only writing base on reality of life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Eeghe:
New rules alert cheesy
Before you couch potate to binge watch BB, work out some, please✋🏾
The worst is if you watch them do exercise in the morning and not even dance to the music
Or lounge in front of your TV and basically eat all day
👎🏿

If you are not trapped in this unhealthy matrix above? Give yourself a big hug!
Cheers!

E be like say I need a decoder to understand you sometimes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
clefstone:
Intimidation and bullying? Why are Nigerians so easy to manipulate like this. Perhaps one small child handling Ilebaye's SM account used the word bullying to describe the dynamics around Ilebaye in the house and gullible Nigerians fell for it, the start of yet another bandwagon. Is it why it is so easy to control and oppress us in this country?

I go back to the very beginning of the season. A 21/22 years old in the house jumping from one man to another, playing erotic games like the lead actress in the softcore movie, I Like to play Games. During one of their very first in-house games where Neo played the role of game master, the way she insulted Neo for no solid reason, an action far worse than what WM did to her but Neo ignored her and didn't play victim. This was the first one or two weeks of the show. She dished similar insults to other HMs. Do you know how it feels when a much younger person is insulting you?

Efe was one of the youngest during his season but was so respectful to older HMs. He addressed people like Thin Tall as bros and related with Bisola as a big sister/aunty, seeking advice from her, a beauty to watch and an example to young people. He wasn't afraid to show his vulnerability as a young, inexperienced man around his love interest. The result was a well deserved win.

With people like you as the majority in this country, i fear for our future.

If Ilebaye wins the show, I will not watch BBN again
Better....you wont b missed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:
Ike and Seyi are leaving on Sunday .

It's how when I'm right on Sunday some clowns will say "it was obvious na"

Meanwhile hundred fanbase voted Ike and yet he's leaving 😁😁😂😂😂

And the idiots of course couldn't come up with their own " permutations" and "combinations"

On Sunday we bid goodbye to Ike and Seyi .

Congratulations to Adekunle who topped this week.

My sweetheart Angel lives to fight another day.

Interesting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

I’m sure you have supported a big brother winner before.
Don’t you think you were under a spell or you were a bandwagonner then

Just because she’s not your fave, doesn’t mean you should belittle the people supporting her.

All these epistles on ilebaye is just frustration and pain.
I understand this feeling.
I’ve been there before lol
Kwa kwa kwa
GIddem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2023
Playerz:

E be like say I need a decoder to understand you sometimes.

cheesy
You must learn to deal wirrit tongue
Just some crucial health talk, from dokto mily✋🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2023
The earlier biggie get Kim out of this show the better ooo.

She is spilling too much.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Jen96:
I am not even looking forward to the evictions tomorrow, the housemates won't shake cos they feel the line up is strong.. I am waiting for them to all call Baye for nomination, with the so called strong OGs Mercy and Angel said they will put with Baye. Mercy even said, I go stand .. Nothing. We see u... I pity White Money if by mistake they put him in this line up

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2023
ChristoBam:

I see I got through to your dumb ass. Seeing that you went through my posts looking for typos 😂. Looking for typos on a nairaland post on a BBN thread to prove you're not the dumbo everyone claims you are.

It's a pity you're a known dumbass on this thread. 80% of viewers on this thread skip through your pathetic ramblings whenever they're unlucky to come across it.

Don't know how I got pulled into this exchange. But there's something about unintelligent folks calling people dumb/stupid that really annoys me.

Another round of stupid wailing.

First, You're yet to answer my questions. I did ask you to either answer my questions or shut your dumb ass. My questions exposed your empty state.

Now you're wailing over a supposed typo. Lol. That wasn't a typo. No one could have typed "an" instead of "a", except he's a dumb trash, let alone a fool who claimed to be intelligent, so suck it up, useless trash! grin

Your first sentence "I see I got through to your dumb ass" is another show of shame. grin

Was that also a typo? grin

Moving on, You demonise the housemates, including the unproblematic ones to chat up pity card agenda for your mannerless problematic perverted rapist who hasn't been addressed for her perverted act till now yet your Hypocritical self wail whenever I call her out? Are you sane? Are you crazy? Of course I do know you're just a trash like her. I won't be part of your stupidity.

Meanwhile, My epistle, my business! grin continue to wail harder.

You're yet to answer my questions. I have always known my questions are quite difficult to answer. My questions are paths of truth seeking, like my mum will always say. If you can't answer it, it means you have no point!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Omoshola wasn't lying when he said,doyin looks like an Elf, very ugly and scary without makeup on... Only one person, resembles frog and elf... wahala!!

Mercy Eke i see you, which Kain early morning twerking be this? Hunting for prospective customers I guess.

What's up with Ike and being dirty? Only you,no dey clean nyash after,shit.ting ..now again, of all the places to snort,he did it right in the kitchen sink.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2023
clefstone:
Intimidation and bullying? Why are Nigerians so easy to manipulate like this. Perhaps one small child handling Ilebaye's SM account used the word bullying to describe the dynamics around Ilebaye in the house and gullible Nigerians fell for it, the start of yet another bandwagon. Is it why it is so easy to control and oppress us in this country?

I go back to the very beginning of the season. A 21/22 years old in the house jumping from one man to another, playing erotic games like the lead actress in the softcore movie, I Like to play Games. During one of their very first in-house games where Neo played the role of game master, the way she insulted Neo for no solid reason, an action far worse than what WM did to her but Neo ignored her and didn't play victim. This was the first one or two weeks of the show. She dished similar insults to other HMs. Do you know how it feels when a much younger person is insulting you?

Efe was one of the youngest during his season but was so respectful to older HMs. He addressed people like Thin Tall as bros and related with Bisola as a big sister/aunty, seeking advice from her, a beauty to watch and an example to young people. He wasn't afraid to show his vulnerability as a young, inexperienced man around his love interest. The result was a well deserved win.

With people like you as the majority in this country, i fear for our future.

If Ilebaye wins the show, I will not watch BBN again
Whenever I see epistles like this,it gladdens my heart cos it means that Illebaye’s peppering you silly!
Lmao!😂🤣
She’ll win this show,thrive in her careers,remain famous,you’ll see her on TV,billboards,social media and you’ll still watch the show!
Kwa kwa kwa
Cry more!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Kim continues to spill to everyone and anyone, apart from spilling what's going on outside, Kim would have been a great addition to house as a real HM, she has a way of jamming heads together.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2023
Talkative doyin, you're just angry, illebaye refused to your pawn.
All your highlights in that house,is anchored on illebaye.

Bloody Elf,in omoshola's voice

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

I don't think Baye increased it to the highest o. Neo just exaggerated for effect. She increased it a bit more but certainly not to the highest.

Of course ilebaye could have handled everything differently but I won't lie to you that girl was in a bad mood and sort of needed that music to relax a bit. She said it herself, I was in my feelings.

Before coming to that seat she had already had an issue with seyi who treated her clearly differently and worse off from Angel who was quite rude to him unlike Baye who was even polite. I think everything was just playing in her mind and added gradually to produce that kind of reaction from her.

To understand the ilebaye issue properly you have to put yourself in her shoes. Imagine staying in an enclosed place with strangers who treat you badly from the first moment you get there simply because they think you do not belong there. They attack you viciously and purposely misinterpret your actions. They lay into you at every chance they get. You try to be reasonable with them but they become even more unreasonable. After a while enduring that sort of abuse, you might start to react slightly out of character to seemingly innocuous situations.

What I am trying to say is that it will be difficult for me to put the blame completely on her for nuanced situations like this. When you consider the emotional and psychological background narrative, I get why she will not be hundred percent right or perfect in all of her interactions with the housemates, I get why in trying to stand up for herself in the face of such hideous intimidation and bullying there would be missteps on her part. I get it and I completely understand.

What is most important is that why she stands up to and battle these real and imagined demons that people on the outside validate her experience and continue to support her in this tortuous journey of resistance, self discovery, liberation, and vindication.

I believe she did. Not just from what Neo said watch the clip again you will see her press and hold the button that increases the volume.

That being said I understand your point of view. Yes she feel everyone is attacking her and what not she just got out of an argument and all that. But I can honestly give her more rope with this in mind but you can't tell me she's going to be in her feelings for days. That she can't apologise.

Its fine we are humans sometimes we can't perfectly compartmentalise. Our emotions for one person can flow to the next but we have to understand you aren't the only human on earth. The person you mistakenly transfered aggression to has their own demons and emotion they are dealing with.

Best thing is to apologise the next day when emotions are relaxed. Clear the air and also tell them what they did that trigger that transfer of aggression. Especially if you are in a confine place like this.

Not a phycologist but I do understand things take a toll mentally. But when you start pushing everyone away, you have sit down and start thinking am I doing something wrong? Everybody can't be your enemy or want to bully you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Kim continues to spill to everyone and anyone, apart from spilling what's going on outside, Kim would have been a great addition to house as a real HM, she has a way of jamming heads together.......

Especially the way she brought up illebaye conversation up, immediately illebaye left the room.

Kim told doyin, that they should stop talking about illebaye, even neo had to stand and listen.. Kim is another instigator ,like Ike

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2023
During Level Up I think, Baye tried to play the game she is playing now but unfortunately, it didn't work.

Who remember her confrontation with Bryan?

But the game seem to be working now because she is an underdog, the least fans favorite before the game started.

Nigerians are gullible, we like to play the fair gods in situations we think someone is having it bad, without thinking about the action(s) of that person but the reaction (s) of the other person.

This is what is being play out now.

But this is the fact, Baye is not Lycon, Efe or White money. She is Baye, and she is not going to make the top 3.

Yes, you read that well. No need to talk about her winning the show.

Because ain't gonna happen.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2023
There's a way this Doyin talk that makes it hard to like her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Their disdain for Illebaye wouldn’t allow them to align with her!
They’d rather try to slander,decampaign her or bank on their fans/paid PR/influencers to make them win but at the end of the day,they’ll regret it!
Illebaye’s just living her truth and getting all the love she deserves while they are busy discussing her strategies and using her to trend!

They're so dumb and pathetic right now.
Anyways, she's the most talked about and will continue to be till she wins and even after the show!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2023
I wish to smack doyin through the TV.

Reminds me of those busybodies in primary school

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.