Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464183 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:
It is not easy to walk away at all times Kim.
If someone keeps repeating the same thing and continue to provoke you, you will surely react some day.
Doyin is right on this.
Watching the horror that occurred on Thursday night, I won’t blame Whitemoney at all.

Biggie called out people that didn’t contribute enough to task and Omashola talked randomly, but Ilebaye alone went to bed crying that Shola was referring to her because it is her, meanwhile Shola was referring to every other person.

Make doyin try dey rest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Amya you and I know very well, injustice arise from treating equals, unequally and vice versa.

The big question is, if it were to be Ceec or Mercy in that Ilebaye position, will whitemoney react same way?

Inside the BB house, they are all equals..Don't bring in age. They are all there for the game..Everyone is gaming.

Even white money monopolized the task to sell his alleged dead music career which is not career-ing🤣🤣🤣.

The truth is Ilebaye is an easy pick for anyone who wants to rant/ventilate in that house.

In that house, nobody should be trusted.
120m is not a small money in Today's Nigeria.

Again how did Whitemoney monopolize the task when the entire task wasn't about music? Did Ike or Doyin sing? Didn't they perform beautifully? It's been 2 years already, let go of the hatred. When I say you watch via updates, you'll start deflecting.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2023
This HMs are not smart you are having this kind of conversation where Alex is closeby who is close to the person being discussed.....Whew!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
The only illebaye fan I know and will reply here is Tatiana4u

The rest bandwagoners , y’all should go back to the pit you crawled out from
We are Bandwagoner...n we are proud of it

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Doyin ooooo.

She said if it was the other way round.......ilebaye will still say you are increasing the volume cos is me...

Lmaoooo

Doyin is a witch

She’s the reason all of this is happening

She’s the one that made it seem like baye is being bullied

Doyin needs to shut the Bleep up and rest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2023
Playerz:

Which kain take be dis? How una dey spend time compose rubbish like dis?
So na for day one we suppose choose who to support and dat won’t be a badwagon reason?
Many viewers have multiple faves and different reasons for their choices and dem dey leave their options open as well all the time.
Me I like seein big size brest flapping outside brakoyon on my screen and will vote make Angel continue dey totori me wit dem.
Whether I chose day one or day 72 to talk am anybody wey no like am fit go to court na una wahala be dat.
Kwa kwa kwa
Please don’t stop voting for Angel o!
Cos she has a lot to show you…especially on Thursdays and Saturday nightsgrin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Thank you Cross.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Beorn:

So, how come you watched both convos and still blamed Whitemoney in the misunderstanding? Abi na hatred? Because Whitemoney was innocent and you're still blaming him despite Kim using her mouth to absolve Whitemoney of any wrong doings. I'm confused why you're still blaming him.
You are WM stan, you will never see any wrong in him even if we discuss till next 5years..

I understand that act when I used to do BB stan back then.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
This HMs are not smart you are having this kind of conversation where Alex is closeby who is close to the person being discussed.....Whew!!!
they don't care anymore. They already know Illebaye is winning the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:

Even if Neo called her name, did he call her because she is the youngest or he called her because she actually didn’t contribute to the task?

Taking responsibility for whatever you do is ok, playing victim is what is annoying.

If anyone picks on CeeC, would CeeC cry to be declaiming it is because it’s her?

That's not my point. I only replied because you said her name was not called.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Amya you and I know very well, injustice arise from treating equals, unequally and vice versa.

The big question is, if it were to be Ceec or Mercy in that Ilebaye position, will whitemoney react same way?

Inside the BB house, they are all equals..Don't bring in age. They are all there for the game..Everyone is gaming.

Even white money monopolized the task to sell his alleged dead music career which is not career-ing🤣🤣🤣.

The truth is Ilebaye is an easy pick for anyone who wants to rant/ventilate in that house.

In that house, nobody should be trusted.
120m is not a small money in Today's Nigeria.

I sha find it hard to believe that you are saying this

You ØG , wetin na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Beorn:

Again how did Whitemoney monopolize the task when the entire task wasn't about music? Did Ike or Doyin sing? Didn't they perform beautifully? It's been 2 years already, let go of the hatred. When I say you watch via updates, you'll start deflecting.
K
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

They don't watch nah............you are wasting time explaining dear.

Bandwagon is the always filled with headless chickens.........no logical reasoning.

Like I've been opening my mouth reading al the different narratives. All from non watchers. It's simply just amazing. What a time !

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
We are Bandwagoner...n we are proud of it

Hey

Don’t reply me

I no wan see rubbish this morning, stay out of my mentions
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Dsimmer:
Meanwhile, I remembered some fools here saying Neo would move to their toxic rapist as soon as Tolanibaj left the show. That was the reason for the unwarranted hatred for my unproblematic Chicago baby. Instead, Neo has become angrier at the toxic pervert while missing Tolani. He was even saying he should have done a lot more & better with Tolani.

Those pathetic toxic idiots who lack love in their lives or the idea of one. It must always be an attempt to spite others over someone who doesn't even see them.

In fact, let me add that these have always been my principles, apart from the fact that you can never see me support toxicity/entitled rude brats! In addition to brainless toxic fools who love to spite the people close to the guy or girl they want for themselves. Bunch of entitled toxic retards!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sultan5(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Doyin ooooo.

She said if it was the other way round.......ilebaye will still say you are increasing the volume cos is me...

Lmaoooo

grin grin grin

Wahala I swear na wetin for happen be that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Doyin is a witch

This is the annoying part in the conversation Doyin and WhiteMoney went to the DR to start telling everyone IIebaye is being bullied, they were the ones that brought alot viewers consciousness to her being bullied, now you that went that far in singing the bullying song is now saying this....

Doyin needs to be smarter, she should not be the one saying any of these things, she is playing a lost game even if she is right with her recent observation.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

Like I've been opening my mouth reading al the different narratives. All from non watchers. It's simply just amazing. What a time !

I no believe say na Munzy dey write that thing

How is illebaye slightly right in what she did
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
I started supporting Ilebaye with my DGOODLYF moniker since her altercation with Venita wen d house was Kinda boring and everyone were saying she must not leave dat house yet ooo....
The likess of

Ladyhippo
Kowema
Nhazeru
Tatiana4u
Christobam and so on started dis 2geda because we want drama n shes d only giving it den...

So make una rest with dis Bandwagon narrative

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Doyin is a witch

Doyin wasn’t the first person to say that Illebaye’s been bullied!
Cece
Whitemoney
Neo
Even biggy told her to stand up for herself.
It only stopped when the guests came in and told them that she’s benefiting from their bullying and she’s gained supporters!
Few days later,they started apologizing to her.Even Seyi the devil started playing cards with her.
You may not like her but it doesn’t negate the fact that she’s been bullied!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

This is the annoying part in the conversation Doyin and WhiteMoney went to the DR to start telling everyone IIebaye is being bullied, they were the ones that brought alot viewers consciousness to her being bullied, now you that went that far in singing the bullying song is now saying this....

Doyin needs to be smarter, she should not be the one saying any of these things, she is playing a lost game even if she is right with her recent observation.....

Exactly

They poured the fuel on the wood and set it on fire

Illebaye is now just fanning the fire

They can’t turn around and try to put it off , they should rest and leave the girl alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Which alex........didn't you see prince warning her yesterday about ilebaye.
After they both got to know the truth of what happened on Thursday night

Have you seen prince talked to ilebaye since yesterday??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Doyin wasn’t the first person to say that Illebaye’s been bullied!
Cece
Whitemoney
Neo
Even biggy told her to stand up for herself.
It only stopped when the guests came in and told them that she’s benefiting from their bullying and she’s gained supporters!
Few days later,they started apologizing to her.Even Seyi the devil started playing cards with her.
You may not like her but it doesn’t negate the fact that she’s been bullied!

If you were watching the show and if you understood my comment , then no need for this epistle

This na morning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
ItisHi:
they don't care anymore. They already know Illebaye is winning the show.

How are they sure she is winning They are relying on the word of someone that doesn't have the access to the full result, except SM buzz which can be deceiving.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:

It may seem narrow but it’s the factual truth.
Age robs us of a lot of things.
Allow me be a little low and graphic.
In the runs world ,clients will pay higher for an Ilebaye over a Uriel the same way a Bryan or Emmanuel will pull more client than a Boma or Omashola.

A corporate world would hardly employ a 35 year old over a 25 year old no matter how brilliant the 35 year old seem, it is just how nature made it.

In entertainment, Rema or even Shalipopi that is very new today will pull more crowd than 2face.

I am not undermining Pete’s talent, I am only writing base on reality of life.

Shallipopi pull more crowd than 2 face?

Dude stay off drugs

Every single 2 face show including the last one was sold out

Rema I can understand because he's in the top 3 to 5 biggest naija artiste right now but popi? Lmao

Also while talking about age, you think Beyonce won't sell out concerts easier and faster than any new artiste? Get better deals?

While still about age, you think haaland would command more brand influencer fee than Ronaldo?

You think any New artiste will pull more crowd than Micheal Jackson if he were still alive and wanted to do a show?

Cmon man you can't be serious

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2023
Munzy14:

You are WM stan, you will never see any wrong in him even if we discuss till next 5years..

I understand that act when I used to do BB stan back then.

The rebuttal of someone who can't stand fact when exposed. I'm a Whitemoney fan, so is Kim a Whitemoney fan as well?

Abi Kim is now a liar? Kim absolved Whitemoney of being wrong but you're here invariably calling her a liar just so you can agend. Own up to your agenda and stop these childish deflections borne out of 2 years of hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2023
Beorn:

Munzy is clearly not watching the show but following falsified updates from social media.

This is the worst form I've ever seen seen since the beginning of this show. No be clear eye.
Leave them to their agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
I started supporting Ilebaye with my DGOODLYF moniker since her altercation with Venita wen d house was Kinda boring and everyone were saying she must not leave dat house yet ooo....
The likess of

Ladyhippo
Kowema
Nhazeru
Tatiana4u
Christobam and so on started dis 2geda because we want drama n shes d only giving it den...

So make una rest with dis Bandwagon narrative
No mind them!
We should be proud and happy to be called bandwagoners because that’s their subtle way of accepting defeat!
Illebaye’s winning and there’s absolutely nothing they can do about!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

I no believe say na Munzy dey write that thing

How is illebaye slightly right in what she did

You no believe Munzy can write that? That's because you're not observant of that moniker over the years.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

Which alex........didn't you see prince warning her yesterday about ilebaye.
After they both got to know the truth of what happened on Thursday night

Have you seen prince talked to ilebaye since yesterday??

You and I know Alex has a soft spot for her and makes the most ridiculous excuses for her which played out when Seyi was calling out IIebaye's behaviour after the wager, she will go and talk to her later, same Prince that Alex warned about IIebaye earlier......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

Who is the moniker so I can block immediately please......Lmaoooo

How people have different alternate moniker on NL still amuse me....like WTF.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2023
badinfluence:

This is a very fallacious mindset that sadly you people are bent on pushing. How a continent as underdeveloped as Africa is on this train that life ends at 30+, is baffling.
Imagine implying that Shalipopi and Rema would outsell 2face simply because they are younger.
I understand you guys love to live in the ideal world rather than the realistic world.
Age! Age! Age!
It brings a lot of restrictions and it is factual.
It is not only in Africa, no football club in Europe will pay higher for a Messi or Ronaldo over Haaland, a woman of Maria Sharapova age would not wake up today and decide they want to hit all time high in tennis and compete with Iga Swiatek, can a man of Jimmy Jatts age come out today and goes into DJ hustle and expect to blow.
How often does Jimmy Jatt even gets invite for Dj jobs even though he is a pioneer Dj artiste in Nigeria?

You understand this thing but have chosen to be philosophical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.