Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463930 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2023
This Kim is slowly capping
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Hey

Don’t reply me

I no wan see rubbish this morning, stay out of my mentions
Cry harder......the pain is too much...i understand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Playerz:

Una dey try for this place o.
I beg, which algorithm you take decode dis?
Or you mean say na stalk you stalk her to dose many seasons back just to reveal dis?
Omo dis illebaye infection don change from epidemic to pandemic, no be small thing.

I am not even stalking anyone because I am not that active on BBN Thread Check how many Comments I make on every BBN Thread it's only on this thread I am even more active because of the Lies and twisted updates they give here

But I Can Spot that Moniker from afar,I don't do bandwagon Sha infact if I Sense bandwagons are hopping onto my Fave I drop the Fave fast because the Love can't be Organic after the Season.I stl like and follow Ozo,Sammy,and Pere till today if they were all Bandwagon Winners I for don unfollow or regret staning them by now!!

When Khalid my Fave was evicted in LU Season I Supported Phyna because of the bandwagon thrill now I regreted it
Infact It was 2 Years after I started following Laycon and Liquorose they never even were my Faves in their Season.

To Cut the Long story story short Sha most Bandwagon love aren't natural that's why they shift their loyalty to the next Bandwagon Fave after each Season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
The only illebaye fan I know and will reply here is Tatiana4u

The rest bandwagoners , y’all should go back to the pit you crawled out from
Some of us were already ilebaye's fans before Tatiana o .

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Kim needs to calm down we know you get money don't talk yourself into brands running away from you.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You and I know Alex has a soft spot for her and makes the most ridiculous excuses for her which played out when Seyi was calling out IIebaye's behaviour after the wager, she will go and talk to her later, same Prince that Alex warned about IIebaye earlier......
They are both mad then.

The Alex disgust me most times.........useless love and light expecting everyone to react the way she want all the time.

Yesterday during the convo with seyi I love how pere just kept shut......she tried dragging him into the convo about ilebaye but pere just kept mute and minded his business.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

Munzy is clearly not watching the show but following falsified updates from social media.

This is the worst form I've ever seen seen since the beginning of this show. No be clear eye.
Leave them to their agenda.

I think it's more out of hatred than not watching the show because even updates here which were praising Neo, Alex, Ike, Doyin clearly wrote it was for their acting skills and not singing. When one don't watch they end up thinking all the HMs that participated only sang.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
I started supporting Ilebaye with my DGOODLYF moniker since her altercation with Venita wen d house was Kinda boring and everyone were saying she must not leave dat house yet ooo....
The likess of

Ladyhippo
Kowema
Nhazeru
Tatiana4u
Christobam and so on started dis 2geda because we want drama n shes d only giving it den...

So make una rest with dis Bandwagon narrative
Rest! Stop crying around. Just accept your bandwagon badge in peace. Nobody will beat you!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

Some of us were already ilebaye's fans before Tatiana o .

Threebear leave me o 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2023
Some silly people will rather worship Ilefake than AHAYAH (I AM). As if, the bitch was there when The ALMIGHTY AHAYAH began Creation. They know themselves.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye before I sleep
Ilebaye before I wake.
Ilebaye everywhere
Illebaye the Crux of the matter.
Biggie please give her the 120M already.
She's has done enough.
Biggy should end the show and give her the money!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2023
The housemates know the money has slipped away.

What they're doing now is like flogging a dead horse 😁😁😁😁😁😁

So called OGs being out gamed by a gen Z baddie 😁😁😁😂🤣

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2023
Angel Mathematics subliminal on KIM really hit her below the belt...🤣🤣🤣🤣 chai!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Kim needs to calm down we know you get money don't talk yourself into brands running away from you.....

She’s tiring me out sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

They are both mad then.

The Alex disgust me most times.........useless love and light expecting everyone to react the way she want all the time.

Yesterday during the convo with seyi I love how pere just kept shut......she tried dragging him into the convo about ilebaye but pere just kept mute and minded his business.

This how to knock off the strategy and its good to see that he has caught on, I hope others follow suit....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
ItisHi:
Rest! Stop crying around. Just accept your bandwagon badge in peace. Nobody will beat you!
Ok sir... anything else?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

It’s irritating that they keep talking about her

They should let her name rest

Haba
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
I started supporting Ilebaye with my DGOODLYF moniker since her altercation with Venita wen d house was Kinda boring and everyone were saying she must not leave dat house yet ooo....
The likess of

Ladyhippo
Kowema
Nhazeru
Tatiana4u
Christobam and so on started dis 2geda because we want drama n shes d only giving it den...

So make una rest with dis Bandwagon narrative

Gbam!!!.
I started supporting her when she showed qualities of entertainment. She wasn't liked in her season plus she was playing with experienced big guns yet she wasn't afraid to be daring. She didn't gravitate to ass licking " big mummy Mercy" like others were doing. Isolation didn't stop her. I watched how the OGs felt comfortable like the money was their's, I watched others give up the money and even made stupid statements like they didn't mind Mercy winning cus they will eat inside the money. Ilebaye has been it this season. Fearless and relentless!. I love her fighter spirit, I've always loved her from her season cus that's even when I noticed her.
Ilebaye has Tony Umezed me with Igala juju and it caught me since week 1.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

I no believe say na Munzy dey write that thing

How is illebaye slightly right in what she did

Omo. E be like say I dey craze sef. I've never seen something like this before. I know say many people may get antsy when I say it's not clear eye. But no be clear eye.

If you see the way Neo narrated his side of the story yesterday, he was talking like someone that saw a ghost. He was shaken. Of all the times every other person tried to tell him the girl was at fault, he never believed till he saw koro koro.

He was shook to the core. And from the time his eyes got open, he started seeing ever other nuances he didn't see before. Like her singing as soon as Biggie announced they lost their wager. No be ordinary abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Beorn:

Again how did Whitemoney monopolize the task when the entire task wasn't about music? Did Ike or Doyin sing? Didn't they perform beautifully? It's been 2 years already, let go of the hatred. When I say you watch via updates, you'll start deflecting.
This one is always typing nonsense with confidence . Senseless epistles upon epistles due to his blind support for your housemates.
It us obvious you are the one that always watch from twitter and run here to spew trash.
You should be feeling shame that it is Ilebaye that has giving Whitemoney his first major highlights in that house.
Most of us thought has has left until Ilebaye helped his career.

Ilebaye has given Whitemoney a major highlight Cew-C raided to give him after his cooking strategy flooded big time.

If anything, someone like you should be clapping for her for giving you something to talk about your useless fave.

Same way your useless boring Fraud was useless in that house until he got booted and thrash like a used sanitary pad

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
Ok sir... anything else?
Rest!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

This how to knock off the strategy and its good to see that he has caught on, I hope others follow suit....

Exactly

Ignoring her will make her fade away but they keep talking about her

Foolish people
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2023
clefstone:
Intimidation and bullying? Why are Nigerians so easy to manipulate like this. Perhaps one small child handling Ilebaye's SM account used the word bullying to describe the dynamics around Ilebaye in the house and gullible Nigerians fell for it, the start of yet another bandwagon. Is it why it is so easy to control and oppress us in this country?

I go back to the very beginning of the season. A 21/22 years old in the house jumping from one man to another, playing erotic games like the lead actress in the softcore movie, I Like to play Games. During one of their very first in-house games where Neo played the role of game master, the way she insulted Neo for no solid reason, an action far worse than what WM did to her but Neo ignored her and didn't play victim. This was the first one or two weeks of the show. She dished similar insults to other HMs. Do you know how it feels when a much younger person is insulting you?

Efe was one of the youngest during his season but was so respectful to older HMs. He addressed people like Thin Tall as bros and related with Bisola as a big sister/aunty, seeking advice from her, a beauty to watch and an example to young people. He wasn't afraid to hide his vulnerability as a young man, inexperienced around his love interest. The result was a well deserved win.

With people like you as the majority in this country, i fear for our future.

If Ilebaye wins the show, I will not watch BBN again

Why are you this worked up over a reality tv show? Bbn is the least most important thing in the world. It is just entertainment. It is okay to align with whatever housemate and whatever narrative you want to push. E never reach to start to fear for the future of the country. If u no know, the future of the country don dagbaru since.

What you are doing, you may not even be conscious of it, is selling a narrative that may or may not be valid to counter a narrative that may or may not be valid. I am pretty sure this narrative you are so fiercely pushing for may not have come to you as an original thought. Perhaps you were even manipulated to take up this position you are defending staunchly--- but the irony of course is lost on you.

Everyone has an experience watching the show, and a reflection upon that experience. My thoughts on the show may have come to me based on this reflections on my experience of watching the show, or they may have come as a result of the reflections somebody else may have had on watching the show. My thoughts, experience, reflections on the show are rightfully valid as are your thoughts, experience, reflections on the show.

Do not try to delegitimize or crassly invalidate my experience and reflections on the show by simply saying I have been manipulated into taking them. In fact I will firmly contend that your accusation is itself a psychological trick designed to manipulate me into abandoning my submissions and taking up yours.

Although it has a negative connotation, there is nothing inherently wrong about manipulation. Businesses spend billions of dollars trying to manipulate you into buying their product, politicians do the same, religious leaders as well. Your child might have manipulated you into getting her a toy, your wife might have manipulated you into picking up the grocery, you may have manipulated your wife just to have sex with her. Everybody does it. All the housemates are doing it. The world is a vast, interconnected web of manipulative designs---- sometimes immediately obvious, sometimes not, and strategies. We must contend with it and succumb to it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2023
After Ike and Seyi leaves tomorrow can the housemates give us Doyin's head so we send her home next week.

Any busy body housemate that comes for Baye must go, Kidd is home, Seyi and Ike goes tommorow, Doyin is next. Kogi jazz abeg run am for me🙏

This is now a movement!!
Operation send Ilebaye oppressors home!!

No more love and light 😏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sultan5(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

Nor be lie she play everyone in the house and many people outside even me self. I believed the bullying narrative ate it so powerfully. Only recently saw the light. Omo the girl sabi game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Exactly

They poured the fuel on the wood and set it on fire

Illebaye is now just fanning the fire

They can’t turn around and try to put it off , they should rest and leave the girl alone

They should adopt the new Pere strategy when it comes to IIebaye, which is keep mute and not contribute to say and do anything that gives her publicity......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2023
TheEnforcer:
How is it that make up isthe only thing that Doyin can do in her life? Even as hoh he delegated her duties to the bffs.Such an unlikable girl in all ways.Lazy to the core

Lazy yet she won head of house in a game of endurance

I guess she has selective laziness and only truly fights when her head is on the chopping block

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Nhazeru:
After Ike and Seyi leaves tomorrow can the housemates give us Doyin's head so we send her home next week.

Any busy body housemate that comes for Baye must go, Kidd is home, Seyi and Ike goes tommorow, Doyin is next. Kogi jazz abeg run am for me🙏

This is now a movement!!
Operation send Ilebaye oppressors home!!

No more for love and light 😏

Pray make she survive this night first, you know Saturday is the day alcohol gets people to react.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2023
Ade is very smart. After they've finished their food he will bring the one he stored.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They should adopt the new Pere strategy when it comes to IIebaye, which is keep mute and not contribute to say and do anything that gives her publicity......
These Allstars just dull. So they can plan and make her catch the last strike. Subtle poking and targeting her when she's drunk, Easy peazy!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Exactly

Ignoring her will make her fade away but they keep talking about her

Foolish people

That's my anger with the OGs it took all of them the intervention of leaky mouth Kim before they realised and now doing more damage by attacking the viewers and talking about it.....Whew!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
ItisHi:
These Allstars just dull. So they can plan and make her catch a strike. Subtle poking and targeting her when she's drunk, Easy peazy!

That's won't work again, because they were stupid enough to vocalise it and get caught on tape doing it.....Whew!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.