Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463495 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Chibabe005:

Especially the way she brought up illebaye conversation up, immediately illebaye left the room.

Kim told doyin, that they should stop talking about illebaye, even neo had to stand and listen.. Kim is another instigator ,like Ike

IIebaye just walked into the conversation between her and Kim, she didn't say a thing and just walked out again, Doyin needs to rest....

As for Kim she is doing good with this instigating and I'm hoping she continues to instigate the house into chaos.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Beorn:

Did you listen to the conversation had with Kim where she actually admitted that her anger wasn't about Whitemoney? Or the convo Whitemoney had with Cross when Cross came to meet Whitemoney over the MISUNDERSTANDING with Kim? Or you're the Twitter watchers, with prejudice against a HM, in this case Whitemoney whom you don't see any good thing about, who just pick a narrative from tweets or posts on this thread and agend with it?

Did you realize that when Cross met Whitemoney, he realized that Whitemoney did nothing wrong? Abi, your tweet updates no tell you that one?
For you to think someone like me follow BB on twitter speaks volume about you..

Becareful.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Doyin abeg go wear, makeup.

Team natural, no fit you abeg.. it's not for you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Nhazeru:

Who your 100 web vote help?
Abeg rest make we hear word

People are having a good conversation you bring your busy body enter with no substance to add. If my statements erks you so much please do well to cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2023
How is it that make up isthe only thing that Doyin can do in her life? Even as hoh he delegated her duties to the bffs.Such an unlikable girl in all ways.Lazy to the core

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:

It may seem narrow but it’s the factual truth.
Age robs us of a lot of things.
Allow me be a little low and graphic.
In the runs world ,clients will pay higher for an Ilebaye over a Uriel the same way a Bryan or Emmanuel will pull more client than a Boma or Omashola.

A corporate world would hardly employ a 35 year old over a 25 year old no matter how brilliant the 35 year old seem, it is just how nature made it.

In entertainment, Rema or even Shalipopi that is very new today will pull more crowd than 2face.

I am not undermining Pete’s talent, I am only writing base on reality of life.
This is a very fallacious mindset that sadly you people are bent on pushing. How a continent as underdeveloped as Africa is on this train that life ends at 30+, is baffling.
Imagine implying that Shalipopi and Rema would outsell 2face simply because they are younger.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2023
It is not easy to walk away at all times Kim.
If someone keeps repeating the same thing and continue to provoke you, you will surely react some day.
Doyin is right on this.
Watching the horror that occurred on Thursday night, I won’t blame Whitemoney at all.

Biggie called out people that didn’t contribute enough to task and Omashola talked randomly, but Ilebaye alone went to bed crying that Shola was referring to her because it is her, meanwhile Shola was referring to every other person.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2023
TheEnforcer:
How is it that make up isthe only thing that Doyin can do in her life? Even as hoh he delegated her duties to the bffs.Such an unlikable girl in all ways.Lazy to the core
Very useless girl. Deranged kpanla. If she did her job, the house wouldn’t be in this chaos.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2023
Expose that small criminal Doyin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2023
Cece will really miss Ike if he leaves tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:
It is not easy to walk away at all times Kim.
If someone keeps repeating the same thing and continue to provoke you, you will surely react some day.
Doyin is right on this.
Watching the horror that occurred on Thursday night, I won’t blame Whitemoney at all.

Biggie called out people that didn’t contribute enough to task and Omashola talked randomly, but Ilebaye alone went to bed crying that Shola was referring to her because it is her, meanwhile Shola was referring to every other person.

Neo called her name
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2023
Doyin ooooo.

She said if it was the other way round.......ilebaye will still say you are increasing the volume cos is me...

Lmaoooo

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Doyin ooooo.

She said if it was the other way round.......ilebaye will still say you are increasing the volume cos is me...

Lmaoooo
grin she is always the victim

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2023
ItisHi:
Expose that small criminal, Doyin cheesy

Actually from what doyin said, illebaye needs to start taking responsibility and being accountable,not crying woe is me,after triggering a whole situation.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

We know people who have been posting here since week 1...........the only active ilebaye fan here was tati and she started supporting her week 3.......fast forward all of sudden people we never seen them post here for good 4-5weeks are all over the thread dropping Twitter narrative that we watching live have to keep calling out.

Only a dumbo won't get what happening........a moniker quoted me yesterday and I was shocked.......I know her on romance section and never seen her here from week 1 but here she is in week 6 talking like she even watch the show.

If this new moniker here were watching the show from week 1...it would have made alot of sense but just because twitter is pushing a narrative about a HM and all of sudden bandwagon everywhere is always irritating....same thing year in year out.
I have supported a Winner which is laycon.......I didn't stan him in week 5.......I stan him in week 2 after there airtel task so I don't do Bandwagon.

Some fellow Islanders have kinda attacked me here for sometimes calling out Adekunle BS........that me I don't lose my senses cos am supporting someone.
Bandwagon is bad when is filled with headless mob.....that my take.
That people haven’t been posting since week 1 doesn’t mean they are not watching now. Na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
I hope CeeC won't be wailing like Alex wailed when Leo was evicted that year, since our deloitte employees already said he is leaving tomorrow......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
I really want to understand why you people hate Ilebaye so much. Please choose one

1. Is she using a pity and victim strategy? But I thought everyone has a strategy. Why is this one paining you so much

Or

2. Is she smart and a gamer? I thought we loved gamers. Why’s her game chooking you in your body?

The answer is simple. You didn’t expect her to get this much fans and she’s threatening your faves for the money.

You will be fine.
Gbam!!!
They hate her so much because she’s not in their circle/clique and she’s not worthy of being loved!

They all came with their own strategies but how many of them could execute theirs perfectly well?
If they’re so sure that she’s playing the victim/pity strategy,why didn’t they copy her and do their own?grin

Doyin tried to some extent before Illebaye got smarter and cut her off!
Cross wanted to use her but the fool thought she wasn’t strong enough to ship with…until Kim told him and he started crying about pepper and how she played him!
Neo the biggest fool wanted to use her but he never thought she’d be bigger than him…e pain am!grin
Whitemoney has been sad ever since he heard about her strength cos he never thought she’d be stronger than him…he just used that music issue to attack her and decampaign her!grin
As for Illebaye’s haters,their faves came to the house with so much arrogance and entitlement.Brought absolutely nothing to the table than discussing Illebaye’s strategy and thought they could cruise their way to 120m because the viewers are fools!
No wonder they kept nsulting the audience at every given opportunity because they heard about Illebaye’s strength outside and the huge support she’s getting!
E pain dem!grin
Make dem do their own make we see na
Nonsense!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
Meanwhile, I remembered some fools here saying Neo would move to their toxic rapist as soon as Tolanibaj left the show. That was the reason for the unwarranted hatred for my unproblematic Chicago baby. Instead, Neo has become angrier at the toxic pervert while missing Tolani. He was even saying he should have done a lot more & better with Tolani.

Those pathetic toxic idiots who lack love in their lives or the idea of one. It must always be an attempt to spite others over someone who doesn't even see them.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:

What’s there to blow again at 40?

What has age got to do with music?

Pere looks younger than asake facially so what are you even talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

Bro. You know I don't like WM money at all lbut Baye was 100% wrong here. You people should stop with the whole bullying narrative
People no go drink water drop cup because of a whole 22 year old dey the house. I was 22 once and I wasn't rude, disrespectful and entitled. People always forget that respect is reciprocal. Angel is almost her age mate but carries herself better and isn't rude or abrasive to the other HMs like your Ilebaye. If Nigerians hand over the 120m for the silliest of reasons, it's simply going to be another day in naija-verse. Another day of voting for the wrongest of reasons. Phyna..Tinubu...Buhari....

Who's shocked? definitely not me
Amya you and I know very well, injustice arise from treating equals, unequally and vice versa.

The big question is, if it were to be Ceec or Mercy in that Ilebaye position, will whitemoney react same way?

Inside the BB house, they are all equals..Don't bring in age. They are all there for the game..Everyone is gaming.

Even white money monopolized the task to sell his alleged dead music career which is not career-ing🤣🤣🤣.

The truth is Ilebaye is an easy pick for anyone who wants to rant/ventilate in that house.

In that house, nobody should be trusted.
120m is not a small money in Today's Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2023
Why’s cross always looking deranged?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2023
Ilebaye before I sleep
Ilebaye before I wake.
Ilebaye everywhere
Illebaye the Crux of the matter.
Biggie please give her the 120M already.
She's has done enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Chibabe005:
Cece will really miss Ike if he leaves tomorrow

He is not leaving. Pere and Seyi are

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Alex resembles this actress Chacha Eke Faani.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Jen96:
I am not even looking forward to the evictions tomorrow, the housemates won't shake cos they feel the line up is strong.. I am waiting for them to all call Baye for nomination, with the so called strong OGs Mercy and Angel said they will put with Baye. Mercy even said, I go stand .. Nothing. We see u... I pity White Money if by mistake they put him in this line up

The only eviction that can shake mercy is whitemoney or cee c

That's the two people she considers strongest in the house besides herself

Wm for obvious reasons and cee c because she was a finalist in one of the strongest seasons

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Munzy14:

For you to think someone like me follow BB on twitter speaks volume about you..

Becareful.

So, how come you watched both convos and still blamed Whitemoney in the misunderstanding? Abi na hatred? Because Whitemoney was innocent and you're still blaming him despite Kim using her mouth to absolve Whitemoney of any wrong doings. I'm confused why you're still blaming him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2023
ItisHi:
grin she is always the victim

Omo i just weak............that part got me.

Honestly that ilebaye girl Kolo gan..............yesterday she had to soak garri to bed.

Kim stfu........is becos she coming from outside and already have an idea.
No need trying to make hm feel they have to treat ilebaye a certain way.

God bless you cross.....let Kim know.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Amya you and I know very well, injustice arise from treating equals, unequally and vice versa.

The big question is, if it were to be Ceec or Mercy in that Ilebaye position, will whitemoney react same way?

Inside the BB house, they are all equals..Don't bring in age. They are all there for the game..Everyone is gaming.

Even white money monopolized the task to sell his alleged dead music career which is not career-ing🤣🤣🤣.

The truth is Ilebaye is an easy pick for anyone who wants to rant/ventilate in that house.

In that house, nobody should be trusted.
120m is not a small money in Today's Nigeria.

Let's agree to disagree then
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2023
Seunomobo:

Anya, I agree the music playing was decently loud enough, but what I won't tolerate is the disrespect shoved right in my face by going to turn down the volume even before speaking to me like that was his personal property ......

If I were Ilebaye, I'll turn up the volume to the maximum make everywhere scatter...

I'll not only turn it up, but insult him and that his yeye chieftaincy title wen e dey use brag......
Giddem!
She was already in a bad mood cos seyi was rude to her but she wanted to listen to the music and write her own verse until that unfortunate gay bleached pig decided to bully her!
She even handled that situation well cos if na me,I go give Seyi gbas gbos first before I face that unfortunate papaput and scatter everywhere!
Rubbish!
After everything,he didn’t sleep again o!
He was busy slandering her till the next day!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2023
chrisnando:

Neo called her name
Even if Neo called her name, did he call her because she is the youngest or he called her because she actually didn’t contribute to the task?

Taking responsibility for whatever you do is ok, playing victim is what is annoying.

If anyone picks on CeeC, would CeeC cry to be declaiming it is because it’s her?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2023
The only illebaye fan I know and will reply here is Tatiana4u

The rest bandwagoners , y’all should go back to the pit you crawled out from

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2023
The game Ilebaye played is unprecedented in d history of Bb....as in she doesn't need to do much......
Even when shes sleeping....her name will not leave d space...
I neva see dis kain game b4....

ILEBAYE DIS ILEBAYE DAT
A QUEEN I STAN🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️👏

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.