Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487778 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Please don’t stop voting for Angel o!
Cos she has a lot to show you…especially on Thursdays and Saturday nightsgrin
My oh my, see as I dey drool...
Please send more kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jessewizy:

Very useless girl. Deranged kpanla. If she did her job, the house wouldn’t be in this chaos.
Even the house mates know she is lazy and all she does is to make up from morning till night.And its not like the make up transforms her to a beauty queen. Still looks gross

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sultan5(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
chrisnando:

White money asked then reduced the volume himself.
Why even reduce the volume while other housemates were inside shouting?

This same WM has been telling Cross and some housemates since weeks 2 that they should stop giving the girl highlights.
Even Cross that used kiss to almost convince Ilebaye to vote for Tolani is the same person angry he's being played.

Let's forget all these things.
All the hms there know what they are doing.
Ilebaye is just an easy pick.

Easy pick untop reduce volume? Comon now, reduce volume is bullying you are better than this

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
Allnacruise:

True @bolded
Well he might just get one or two sha

Even me wey dey watch, I don't think I will nominate him if I were in the house......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
Playerz:

My oh my, see as I dey drool...
Please send more kiss
Whenever you vote for hergrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well dem go just poison or strangle her.....cheesy grin cheesy
Lmao!
The hatred and envy will be too much for her to bear grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Tati shey you and that Marine spirit guy later meet somewhere wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Even me wey dey watch, I don't think I will nominate him if I were in the house......

Neo try for that one sha....
The only issue is...if he manages to get to the finales...his percentage will be worse than Lockdown season..

He fit get like 0.0 something sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
chrisnando:

I was even angry when they told him to return it. After they will shout pity strategy
It’s so sad!!
Kim needs to leave that house asap!
I don’t like her energy…it’s so dark and cold!
She’s like a slithering serpent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Allnacruise:

Neo try for that one sha....
The only issue is...if he manages to get to the finales...his percentage will be worse than Lockdown season..

He fit get like 0.0 something sef

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

You can go through my chats and see.
🤦‍♀️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
ColdHunter:
I love Ike, but this his romance or friendship with CEEc just rubs me the wrong way.

He is very effeminate and agreeable around her and is easily dominated. She dominates the conversations and he womt dare disagree with her.

I understand he is probably perching around her hoping to pinch some votes, but it just feels off to me.

💯
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Allnacruise:

Tati shey you and that Marine spirit guy later meet somewhere wink
Yesgrin
Wetin happen?grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

They turned against her after she won that supa komando task,coupled with what Kim told them about her!
Period!

Yet they didn't turn against Neo? The rubbish you tell yourself.

I didn't remember anyone turning against Cross when he won same in his set? I have always said you should leave the housemates out of the so called stupidity

If people with sanity were following the show from the outset, you would already know everything. Everyone who tried to accommodate her got the brunt of her toxicity in the end.

1. WM had been someone who tolerated her while probably seeing her as his previous daughter, Nini to the point she was asking him to go turn off the system the first time which he did but what did the mannerless idiot do in the end? Threw Whitemoney under the bus while she was trying to provoke the housemates with noise disturbance yet dare play the victim afterwards? The nerves! These housemates are the true victims of her toxicity. Good Doyin narrated the event to her toxic face and she couldn't do anything but to walk out in shame.

2. There was Doyin who also tolerated her excesses and even incurred several enemies as a result while fighting her battles with the "perceived" enemies of Baye but what did the toxic idiot do? She severally betrayed same Doyin with her entitled selfishness and Provocation.

4. There was Pere who doesn't even know how to accommodate entitled rude brats to begin with but tried to accommodate her since she was always perching on him like a fly (I even thought he friendzoned her by making her a daughter). Anyway, she displayed same toxicity to him in the end by calling him a puppet.

5. There was Cross who always flirts with those who flirt with him and had severally told her from the beginning that he didn't want anything serious with her, to which she agreed, even though she was fighting with Ceec. The hypocrisy! Same way she fought with Tolani over a man. Anyway, she started plotting against Cross when she realised that Cross really meant to have fun on the show and had been having fun with other girls.

6. There was Neo who doesn't even fancy her to begin with but had to tolerate her after Biggie's reveal. He had even fought with her at the beginning, on behalf of Tolani aside the fact that she harassed him, thus the basis of the unwarranted stupid hate for Tolani by toxic retards out there. After Biggie's reveal tho, he tried tolerating her but Since Tolani left, he's been in his feelings and had even told Baye that he wished Tolani was there with him, let alone perverted dumb idiot Baye provoking him the more.

7. Adekunle had been mostly avoiding her, even though Adekunle tried tolerating her at times based on level up factor, similar to why Doyin tried tolerating her. Meanwhile, she tried sabotaging Adekunle's HOH wager in the first week. Her reason was Adekunle didn't pick her as BFF.

Basically, She's fought with Doyin, Ceec, Neo, Seyi, Neo, Kidd, Tolani, Cross, Venita, Angel, Pere, Whitemoney etc (almost fought with Alex) yet toxic fools out there believe the housemates are the problem whereas these housemates are the true victims of her toxicity!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Why I no go vote for my obim?
I try small dis wk.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
I won't be surprised if Alex and Prince are dating sha

The chemistry is too obvious

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kayode show me Ade na

I want to see his new look
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
safarigirl:
After a few considerations, I have now added the unstable Soma back on my list of favourites.

Man's too beautiful to be ignored, and when he keys into what he knows best, he's truly something to watch.

Na that ship dey irritate me for him game.

Death to all ships!

Haters of beautiful things grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
jenifer007:
Kayode show me Ade na

I want to see his new look
O yea Fine Boi Deks about to break the internet☺️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Pepsi task brief don land
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

🤦‍♀️

Make you know get grey hair before season reaches it's conclusion o. We still have 4 more weeks to go.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
I got this from Twitter.

Ilebaye fans nor go kill person. grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
jenifer007:
I won't be surprised if Alex and Prince are dating sha

The chemistry is too obvious

FWB something.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
toluxe0075:
I could remember someone posting here few days ago that Ilebaye peaked too early when she was out of conversation after all the light and love week. Now she has been the talk of the show for two days both inside and outside the house. Ilebaye is really the big brother naija all stars 😎

All those ones na coping mechanism now. It is their own way of defending themselves from the nagging dread they feel for the past 4 weeks that ilebaye will win. Only two days wey she dey rest from carrying the show, ilebaye has peaked too early. The big cats are out to play. She is fading yen yen yen. The funny thing is that their faves go go two weeks, three weeks mia and nobody go cough. Lol.

I told dem o make dem calm down. Ilebaye is the queen of drama. The mother that mothered their effing mothers. I know wetin I see before I talk like that. The babe is like Haaland if you watch football. He doesn't touch the ball too much, but any ball you give him it's a banger. Baye doesn't hog conversations. She doesn't bad mouth the other housemates or force drama or force unnecessary activity. She doesn't speak to the viewers as virtually all of them do. She is actually mostly tranquil and indifferent to the chaotic scramble around her. You might watch the show wondering where the hell she is, and out of no where boom. It's a banger.

I like her because even as an overwhelming undergo with no enduring alliance she has managed to create talking points for herself effortlessly. By this metric, she has been my housemate of the week for every week that the show started except for week three where she was rebounding from the shock of her near disqualification. Even this week that I want to dash ceecee for her altercation with pere, it looks like Baye will collect it again like Messi and the balon d'or. Na wa o

The luck we all have (housemates o, viewers o, biggie o) is that she made a foolish error and collected her two strikes taming her a bit. If not she would have dominated this all star season even more than she has already done.

My GenZ baddie. Agba baller.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
I got this from Twitter.

Ilebaye fans nor go kill person. grin
haaaaaaaaaaa....
Gullible nigerians sha watching d back of their tv. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
Take a look at this video and what Neo was attempting to do.

https://twitter.com/ebelyme/status/1697904181938405465?t=K3_QZvjdveGGH6y46cmhBw&s=19

Did Ilebaye take anything from Neo?

Who is the otondo that wants to justify this and blame it on Ilebaye?
Since you are all shameless.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
QueenSindel:

Yes o my lady

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Playerz:

Why I no go vote for my obim?
I try small dis wk.
You do well!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

FWB something.

You may be right sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

Make you know get grey hair before season reaches it's conclusion o. We still have 4 more weeks to go.
Kwa kwa kwa
And so?grin
After Ike’s eviction,who’ll become your next fave?grin
Doyin?grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
He can do anything he wants to me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Take a look at this video and what Neo was attempting to do.

https://twitter.com/ebelyme/status/1697904181938405465?t=K3_QZvjdveGGH6y46cmhBw&s=19

Did Ilebaye take anything from Neo?

Who is the otondo that wants to justify this and blame it on Ilebaye?
Since you are all shameless.
Nobody will talk o but if Illebaye reacts,they’ll say she provoked him and she’s using pity strategy!
It is well!
Neo will crumble!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.