Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487452 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
haaaaaaaaaaa....
Gullible nigerians sha watching d back of their tv. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

We are so shameless and petty!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Nobody will talk o but if Illebaye reacts,they’ll say she provoked him and she’s using pity strategy!
It is well!
Neo will crumble!
Don't they have shame when they say this?
Are they blind to how they talk about and treat her in that house?

The gullible people are the ones defending the nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

All those ones na coping mechanism now. It is their own way of defending themselves from the nagging dread they feel for the past 4 weeks that ilebaye will win. Only two days wey she dey rest from carrying the show, ilebaye has peaked too early. The big cats are out to play. She is fading yen yen yen. The funny thing is that their faves go go two weeks, three weeks mia and nobody go cough. Lol.

I told dem o make dem calm down. Ilebaye is the queen of drama. The mother that mothered their effing mothers. I know wetin I see before I talk like that. The babe is like Haaland if you watch football. He doesn't touch the ball too much, but any ball you give him it's a banger. Baye doesn't hog conversations. She doesn't bad mouth the other housemates or force drama or force unnecessary activity. She doesn't speak to the viewers as virtually all of them do. She is actually mostly tranquil and indifferent to the chaotic scramble around her. You might watch the show wondering where the hell she is, and out of no where boom. It's a banger.

I like her because even as an overwhelming undergo with no enduring alliance she has managed to create talking points for herself effortlessly. By this metric, she has been my housemate of the week for every week that the show started except for week three where she was rebounding from the shock of her near disqualification. Even this week that I want to dash ceecee for her altercation with pere, it looks like Baye will collect it again like Messi and the balon d'or. Na wa o

The luck we all have (housemates o, viewers o, biggie o) is that she made a foolish error and collected her two strikes taming her a bit. If not she would have dominated this all star season even more than she has already done.

My GenZ baddie. Agba baller.
The Gen Z baddie!
The criminologist!!!
Giddem!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Take a look at this video and what Neo was attempting to do.

https://twitter.com/ebelyme/status/1697904181938405465?t=K3_QZvjdveGGH6y46cmhBw&s=19

Did Ilebaye take anything from Neo?

Who is the otondo that wants to justify this and blame it on Ilebaye?
Since you are all shameless.
they are trying to triiger to get a 3rd strike...did you see wat appen wen Doyin and Kim were aving dat discussion and Ilebaye walks in...she increase d volume of her talk ni oo...xpecting reaction but my girl troway face...
I just hope Ilebaye will b wise enough to b careful dis night sha....cos they are gonnaa come 4 her k
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't they have shame when they say this?
Are they blind to how they talk about and treat her in that house?

The gullible people are the ones defending the nonsense.
They know the truth but they will turn a blind eye!
Kim and Doyin asked him not to do it because it’s a clear evidence of bullying and provocation and she’ll benefit from it!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
CeeC looks really good on her natural hair

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Pepsi Task - Thirst for more

Team Pepsi Savage Soldiers
Team Pepsi Wizkid FC
Team Pepsi 30BG
Team Pepsi Ravers
Team Pepsi African Giants
Team Pepsi Mobstars
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rest...
Adekunle is not avoiding Ilebaye ooo
Adekunle actually cares for her like a little sister
Dsimmer:

Yet they didn't turn against Neo? The rubbish you tell yourself.

I didn't remember anyone turning against Cross when he won same in his set? I have always said you should leave the housemates out of the so called stupidity

If people with sanity were following the show from the outset, you would already know everything. Everyone who tried to accommodate her got the brunt of her toxicity in the end.

1. WM had been someone who tolerated her while probably seeing her as his previous daughter, Nini to the point she was asking him to go turn off the system the first time which he did but what did the mannerless idiot do in the end? Threw Whitemoney under the bus while she was trying to provoke the housemates with noise disturbance yet dare play the victim afterwards? The nerves! These housemates are the true victims of her toxicity. Good Doyin narrated the event to her toxic face and she couldn't do anything but to walk out in shame.

2. There was Doyin who also tolerated her excesses and even incurred several enemies as a result while fighting her battles with the "perceived" enemies of Baye but what did the toxic idiot do? She severally betrayed same Doyin with her entitled selfishness and Provocation.

4. There was Pere who doesn't even know how to accommodate entitled rude brats to begin with but tried to accommodate her since she was always perching on him like a fly (I even thought he friendzoned her by making her a daughter). Anyway, she displayed same toxicity to him in the end by calling him a puppet.

5. There was Cross who always flirts with those who flirt with him and had severally told her from the beginning that he didn't want anything serious with her, to which she agreed, even though she was fighting with Ceec. The hypocrisy! Same way she fought with Tolani over a man. Anyway, she started plotting against Cross when she realised that Cross really meant to have fun on the show and had been having fun with other girls.

6. There was Neo who doesn't even fancy her to begin with but had to tolerate her after Biggie's reveal. He had even fought with her at the beginning, on behalf of Tolani aside the fact that she harassed him, thus the basis of the unwarranted stupid hate for Tolani by toxic retards out there. After Biggie's reveal tho, he tried tolerating her but Since Tolani left, he's been in his feelings and had even told Baye that he wished Tolani was there with him, let alone perverted dumb idiot Baye provoking him the more.

7. Adekunle had been mostly avoiding her, even though Adekunle tried tolerating her at times based on level up factor, similar to why Doyin tried tolerating her. Meanwhile, she tried sabotaging Adekunle's HOH wager in the first week. Her reason was Adekunle didn't pick her as BFF.

Basically, She's fought with Doyin, Ceec, Neo, Seyi, Neo, Kidd, Tolani, Cross, Venita, Angel, Pere, Whitemoney etc (almost fought with Alex) yet toxic fools out there believe the housemates are the problem whereas these housemates are the true victims of her toxicity!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
scondy:

Has there been any season u ve have supported an individual that doesn't seem to be getting a popularity wave on the show?

Na u be real badwagoner....then u ll come with plenty english to form sauce...

Er, I was in Ike's gang in PD season, supported Dorathy with my full chest in LD, liked Groovy in LU (but didn't vote throughout).

But then, it's interesting to note that supporting a winner makes one a band wagoner smiley
I look forward to wearing the badge BW proudly when Ilebaye takes the crown - thanks to you kind anti-Ilebaye influencers of repute cool

(I hope this my (revised) English merits your approval wink )

Blessings

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
And so?grin
After Ike’s eviction,who’ll become your next fave?grin
Doyin?grin

Lol. Dey play!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

But it is of course mere entertainment. All of the housemates are putting on a show to entertain us. The characters on display, mannerisms, and narratives are affected and exaggerated for maximum effect. It maybe called reality tv but it is not reality in the truest meaning of the word. The housemates themselves will admit as much. It is a show, we know it and they know it. Let us not delude ourselves.

Of course with minimum philosophical elasticity, anything can be rendered or reimagined as a microcosm of the world. This will not make it really true or imbue upon it an essence that it does not possess (basically it will not make it what it is not). For instance, if I am arsed I can reimagine my drab toilet where I am presently writing this comment and taking a crap as a microcosm of the world. This will not change the fact that I am still in my drab toilet, writing this comment and taking a crap. You get it?
Okay, whe you finish your crap just make sure you no Iked your yansh when you stand up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

The way he dumped Whitemoney is shocking 😁🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

The irony... from a fellow bandwagoner

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear you never give result o. What’s happening now? Abii nah me miss ham?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

We are so shameless and petty!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!! As I saw this petty picture, I knew it could only be you 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

Lol. Dey play!
Neo?grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
FrankGiel:

Lmao!! As I saw this petty picture, I knew it could only be you 😂😂
Lolgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lolgrin
Na you fit these guys.. .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Neo?grin

This woma! Stop looking for my trouble! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
hayzed19:
Rest...
Adekunle is not avoiding Ilebaye ooo
Adekunle actually cares for her like a little sister

You mean tolerating her entitled toxic ass?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

They turned against her after she won that supa komando task,coupled with what Kim told them about her!
Period!
But why did Kim tell the housemates about the outside? Barely 2 weeks and you can’t just shut it? Omo! These houseguests will ruin the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Alex and Venita clash loading and it will be epic to watch.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
You forgot Miracle’s- We die here

Amya:

Catchohraee na one of the biggest denominators of winning.

Efe- based on logistics
Mercy- if I don't give dem, how will they take it?
WM- who dey breathe?
Phyna- who deyyyy?

Don't ignore even the littlest nuances
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Did anybody see wats is written on d screen abt WM telling cross he want to apologize to Ilebaye....how true is dis?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
This chair thing will cause fight o....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lynxxx is making Baye and CeeC feel hot.
Look at them jumping and excited at the description of his role with Joslyn Dumas in Glamour girls.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Fairdamsel:
CeeC looks really good on her natural hair
Yes she does, I wanted to say this last night

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Alex and Venita clash loading and it will be epic to watch.....
What happened?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:
Lynxxx is making Baye and CeeC feel hot.
Look at them jumping and excited at the description of his role with Joslyn Dumas in Glamour girls.

Omo that Lynxx is. Beautiful man.
Even me I'd jump and cum. (lemme talk like threebear) 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
What are the gals doing playing with the Boyz in this game, they might get injured o.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
gabby18:
Giel..where art thou??
Did u see ur girl Alex this evening..
She did so well with her roles...
Here baby kiss

She did oh
Unfortunately for them they lost wager
I no even know how I wan take root make my faves win hoh go hoh lounge eat well since
2 of them dey fight.

Make i root for Alex cheesy grin
She go carry whitemoney, Ilebaye, angel and Prince go hoh lounge grin
Because ilebaye and whitemoney no go carry each other go grin
I don't know how soma will fit in Sha sad
Omo
Confusion.

Seyi would have left by then so no need to bother about her picking him.
See list of our baby's achievements na
The list dey grow cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
How can cross said he feels manipulated by ilabaye ?

Foolish agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ike out first?
Wow.

And they broke chair already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.