Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463708 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2023
FrankGiel:

You are dodging the question.. The first action taken was from WM. WM reduced the volume.. If it were another housemate he wouldn't have done this... secondly If another housemate, turned up the volume again, white money will not have dared try that shit... CeeC, Angel are both capable of doing what Ilebaye did.. WM would not have done anything, if it were those Housemates... CeeC has been rude multiple times to white money and he kept shut.. So don't make it seem like Ilebaye was the first to disrespect him

God bless you!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2023
This Doyin dae over do sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
This OGs are making a mistake again, giving Iiebaye highlight by talking about her, they should ignore and that's the best strategy, what they doing now will trigger one of them to react then we resume the pity me strategy cycle again, the OGs no smart at all.....

Actually, it is a sociological fact that people talk mostly about those more popular than them. (This also applies to status, social standing, success, intelligence, out-of-the-norm behaviour, etc.)
It's the reason one hardly finds the rich talk about the poor, or the celebs about the 'lesser'.

This truism is what is playing out in the house...and, amusingly, on nairaland.

For this season, Ilebaye is (for whatever reason) the most talked about housemate n this is panning out to her advantage - as it draws more attention to her.

Also, it is inherently human that people tend to support, identify with, protect whom they perceive as being attacked, bullied, wrongly maligned, etc. In Baye's case, the 'pack attack' against her in the early weeks by HMs have gotten her a growing protective followership.

Big brother's clip showing Pere, Ike n others (rightly or wrongly) planning against Baye secretly has cemented the supporters resolve n turned them into a kinda cult - ie a followership that has an unshakeable faith/belief in a righteous or just cause.
(Also note that the clip, drew the ire of other 'indifferent' HMs to embrace n gravitate protectively to the little one - an emotion that is always difficult to erase n that will excuse/overlook/forgive misbehaviour from the 'weak').

It will therefore be a mistake to underrate Ilebaye's supporters' resolve in getting her the ultimate prize.
War Generals have always known that the most dangerous enemy is the one that BELIEVES that he is fighting a just cause - n not necessarily the one with an enviable armoury.

(Reminds one of the obidients' in Nigeria's political space).

Summarily, the OGs are unwittingly playing out the sociological testament n pushing Ilebaye towards getting the ₦120m by their constant talks n angst against the Gen Z baddie smiley

Like someone said...bad publicity na publicity.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2023
kowema:
I need Ebuka to do something for me tomorrow.
I want Ebuka to ask Cross and Neo how Ilebaye manipulated them?.
Cross was even the one who tried to manipulate Ilebaye on many occasion including trying to use kiss to get her to pardon Tolani. Neo specifically said he'd use Ilebaye to play the game and give a show.
Since Cross aligned with Kim, he became smtn else.

They turned against her after she won that supa komando task,coupled with what Kim told them about her!
Period!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Islanders don't argue with anyone here throwing jabs regarding we not saying Adekunle is winning anymore......no one needs to repeat a fact.

Let your vote do the talking........it has being a good week for our KING.
3 good wins this week and he played major role despite being a group task.

No one will ever forget Adekunle commentary on Guniness Tuesday night game in BBN history.

Sunday night I just pray biggie shows the vote % of all the contestants so they can see tsunami of Adekunle.

From Adekunle not winning task....boooooom he won 3 tasks this week, now is Adekunle fans not talking Abt him winning 😂😂😂😂 them go wail tire...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Nhazeru:
After Ike and Seyi leaves tomorrow can the housemates give us Doyin's head so we send her home next week.

Any busy body housemate that comes for Baye must go, Kidd is home, Seyi and Ike goes tommorow, Doyin is next. Kogi jazz abeg run am for me🙏

This is now a movement!!
Operation send Ilebaye oppressors home!!

No more for love and light 😏

They might not give you doyin

They will give you pere if he survives tomorrow ,I am sure he will get about 4 nominations again

They will also give you Adekunle like 4 or 5 nominations

Doyin might not pass 1 nomination and she might escape

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
my sister....no need to shalaye...we wey know we know....I understand dis ppl...the thing can pain...xpecially wen ur fav had map out plans to win d show b4 coming....The real bandwagoners are d ppl supporting Mercy, Ceec and WM because of their already xtablished fanbase and wat dey put underground b4 coming to d show
I support WM during SYE season...am not happy with past winner coming back so i made up my mind am not gonna support a past winner .. although i still hail WM on few occasions den i started liking Ceec....But i realized dis ppl are too relaxed in dis show...And den from nowhere Ilebaye showed up and d rest is history....
That girl has showed many sides in dis show...and am so proud of her for destroying d work of d OGs who feels dey can sleep their way to victory
Na the koko be this @bold.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Saltandwater:

What's there to post? grin They are busy preparing to welcome him. Please, don't stress them further.
Kwa kwa kwa
How can a sane person Stan a deported/dejected shitty psycho and a criminal who is suffering from chronic Sialorrhea?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy is there till day 71

Three bear, who' art thou supporting?

You're been very inconsistent with your fav this season.

I ask again where do you stand?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Me too 😓

His win will actually traumatize me

Nobody should spoon their way to 120m

There has to be other stuff to entertain non shippers

His second outing is very underwhelming lipsrsealed
Don’t worry, your days of trauma are numbered, I hope you get people around you on day 72 once Adekunle wins the 120million naira to resuscitate you after fainting.

His second outing is underwhelming like his first outing was overwhelming to you.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2023
The more these housemates keep gossiping about this girl, the more they make her popular. And they dare not isolate her because if they do, more arisers will sympathise with her. Ilebaye is now a serious headache (that refused to go) on these housemates head.

In all sincerity, If Ileabaye makes it to the final 5, she has overachieved. Winning the money is crowning the achievement. It seems only disqualification can stop her from getting to that final.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2023
andrewbaba44:

They will give you pere if he survives tomorrow ,I am sure he will get about 4 nominations again

Doyin's saving grace this week was the Hoh win. I have like 4 housemates I'm counting on to give me Doyin next week provided she doesn't win hoh again.

Mercy, Ceec, Ilebaye, Kuku, Doyin and Neo this line up will send her home. Kogi JuJu will run it for me

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2023
chrisnando:

White money asked then reduced the volume himself.
Why even reduce the volume while other housemates were inside shouting?

This same WM has been telling Cross and some housemates since weeks 2 that they should stop giving the girl highlights.
Even Cross that used kiss to almost convince Ilebaye to vote for Tolani is the same person angry he's being played.

Let's forget all these things.
All the hms there know what they are doing.
Ilebaye is just an easy pick.
Gbam!
If not for these guests who hinted the housemates about Illebaye,they would have bullied her into voluntary exit,depression or suicide!
Do you know that if not for Kim and Doyin this morning,Neo wanted to attack her unprovoked!
I just hope she realizes that she’s all alone in that house and stays away from alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2023
Sanqa:
I'm so happy the talk of Adekunle winning has stopped grin
That talk used to give me serious nightmares in the first two weeks cheesy
Adekunle is winning the money, that’s the truth, no one needs to keep reiterating what is obvious, we don’t need to start acting cocky.

Atleast Adekunle is in the winning talk, is your fave a mango tree in the house? How come no one sees her as a potential winner?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2023
I could remember someone posting here few days ago that Ilebaye peaked too early when she was out of conversation after all the light and love week. Now she has been the talk of the show for two days both inside and outside the house. Ilebaye is really the big brother naija all stars 😎

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2023
kowema:

Gbam!!!.
I started supporting her when she showed qualities of entertainment. She wasn't liked in her season plus she was playing with experienced big guns yet she wasn't afraid to be daring. She didn't gravitate to ass licking " big mummy Mercy" like others were doing. Isolation didn't stop her. I watched how the OGs felt comfortable like the money was their's, I watched others give up the money and even made stupid statements like they didn't mind Mercy winning cus they will eat inside the money. Ilebaye has been it this season. Fearless and relentless!. I love her fighter spirit, I've always loved her from her season cus that's even when I noticed her.
Ilebaye has Tony Umezed me with Igala juju and it caught me since week 1.
This is just it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2023
Coldie:
This Doyin dae over do sha
This is thesame Doyin you all wanted Illebaye to reconcile with!
Spits!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2023
toluxe0075:
I could remember someone posting here few days ago that Ilebaye peaked to early when she was out of conversation after all the light and love week. Now she is talk of the show for two days both inside and outside the house. Ilebaye is really the big brother naija all stars 😎
No cap!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2023
Nhazeru:

Doyin's saving grace this week was the Hoh win. I have like 4 housemates I'm counting on to give me Doyin next week provided she doesn't win hoh again.

Mercy, Ceec, Ilebaye, Kuku, Doyin and Neo this line up will send her home. Kogi JuJu will run it for me
Lmao!
Apart from Illebaye who’d have the highest number of nominations next week,Doyin will also get hers because the housemates don’t like her but they’re just tolerating her because she doesn’t pose any threat to them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

He’s a nut case and a dimwit!
No wonder Nini said he had a pea sized brain!
Wasn’t he the one who took her into the toilet to manipulate her with a kiss and asked her to vote for Tolani
He kept using her to pepper Cece and Doyin and that was the genesis of her problems cos she got 2 strikes!
As soon as Kim came in,he discarded her like a tissue and wanted her to fight Kim but she simply left him alone and now,he’s talking nonsense because he finally realized that she’s bigger than he thought!
He even told Kim that even if she wins in the house,she won’t win outside…can you imagine the nonsense!!!

Where were your own brain when your toxic pervert agreed to only having fun with Cross while fighting with Ceec and had even gone naked to go meet tipsy naked Cross in the bathroom? Same way she fought with Tolani over a man.

Meanwhile, she got her strikes because she physically assaulted the housemates!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Gbam!
If not for these guests who hinted the housemates about Illebaye,they would have bullied her into voluntary exit,depression or suicide!
Do you know that if not for Kim and Doyin this morning,Neo wanted to attack her unprovoked!
I just hope she realizes that she’s all alone in that house and stays away from alcohol.

I was even angry when they told him to return it. After they will shout pity strategy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2023
I tuned in Ilebaye Ilebaye

Came to this thread Ilebaye Ilebaye

Wetin!!!

Na only her waka come?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2023
livelymatilda:
Honestly, I still don't know or see how Ilebaye will win this show?

As far as BBN is concerned, it doesn't favour some categories of housemates.
1..Married people.. They are always stiff and try their best to protect their marriage.
Viewers don't like this.

2..The Yankees and Janded people.. People see them as rich and won't want then to come and collect their money mean for the poor and hustlers in Nigeria.

3.Age....Once you are the oldest in that house, just forget about being the winner.

If you observe, these are the set o people that have been leaving when almost the general house apart from some few have been put on possible eviction.
This will also continue with this new nomination method.

After these set of people have left, the real game will start maybe in about 3 weeks time.

I STILL DONT SEE HOW ILEBAYE WILL WIN THIS SHOW.
As for me, highest will be her getting to the finals

Na So I see am too o.....how majority of Spartans...mercenaries ..islanders ...go abandon their fave go arise for baye no dey feasible to me....her case go be like Cindy...but maybe she fit enter final sha ....

This all atar season...neutral votes no plenty....it has been a battle of fan base that has been making mouth for years

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
ultraviolet27:

I beg I Can like Adekunle and also drag Him even though I am not His Fan I have more than one Fave in this Season. I am not Doyins Fan and I have defended Her more than any of Her Fans on this thread i am not a blind Staner, none of the Housemates feed me, or will give me out of the 120M if they win it.My Favourites Pere and Soma I drag them when they mess up on this thread let alone Kunle that ain't my number 1 Fave!!

I am even indifferent about Seyi Yet I Stl defend and castigate Him on this thread depends on how He behaves,If Seyi advised Him to not always gum body with Venita isn't that fair you can ship with Someone and not gumbody with that person everytime nah it doesn't make Shippers not to vote you again it just to mk you increase your visibility to the viewers who are the ones who votes.

Even Married People don't gumbody with their other half every time.I am not arguing whether Seyi telling Ade to stay clear of Venita was bad or His intentions for telling Him I didn't know His mind what I am pointing out is He shouldn't have told Venwitch or even if He should have He shouldn't have told Her like it's Seyi that told Him

For a Girl that will dump Him after the show when she go don collect all the Shippers gifts finish.

I am interested in this bit cheesy
Pray tell, who are the Doyin fans on this thread?
I really would love to know that one person is not John the Baptist here - lone voice in the wilderness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Housemates likely to be up barring HoH or Immunity...are the regular customers (Adekunle and Pere), Doyin, Venita, Baye and maybe Angel....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

When last did you post about Ike your fave?

You can go through my chats and see.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nhazeru:
I tune in Ilebaye Ilebaye

I come to this thread Ilebaye Ilebaye

Wetin!!!

Na only her waka come?
Na only she waka come o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
chrisnando:

I was even angry when they told him to return it. After they will shout pity strategy
They didn’t tell him to return it out of love for Illebaye but they don’t want the viewers to see her getting bullied again!
Kim has been trying so hard to suppress the bullying but one way or the other,it keeps popping out!
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I thought I was the only one that was lost when Cross was speaking, I mean this was the person that cornered her in the toilet to kiss so she can vote his way......

That Cross guy is very low in comprehending although he is a fun guy but na still small pikin brain him get, when you listen to him explain situations you clearly see it. Me self tire for the manipulation way dem dey talk
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Geezeem:

He did
I heard him once in the DR say this

I too heard him clearly. Some of these people no dey watch BBN hence not speaking with facts or from facts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Coming from cross who said that Illebaye played him!
Lmao!
Doyin thinks she’s using Illebaye but she doesn’t know that Kim and cross are using her for their dirty jobs!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Doyin will crumble!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.