Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487585 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
zanieike:
Cross is an agbaya. After calling Ilebaye a mouse which you can discard anytime. You are saying you feel manipulated?

Very nonsense guy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
toluxe0075:
I could remember someone posting here few days ago that Ilebaye peaked too early when she was out of conversation after all the light and love week. Now she has been the talk of the show for two days both inside and outside the house. Ilebaye is really the big brother naija all stars 😎
It was Aunty Amya that said it.
She spoke too soon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Illebaye don get anthem o!
Make una Dey play!
https:///lurkingbirrd/status/1697928145666539822?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

The song Jig die!.
Oya vote for Ilebaye, Ilebaye, Ilebaye!.
Biggie open the voting lines already cus we know she will be up.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
feelgood:

Actually, it is a sociological fact that people talk mostly about those more popular than them. (This also applies to status, social standing, success, intelligence, out-of-the-norm behaviour, etc.)
It's the reason one hardly finds the rich talk about the poor, or the celebs about the 'lesser'.

This truism is what is playing out in the house...and, amusingly, on nairaland.

For this season, Ilebaye is (for whatever reason) the most talked about housemate n this is panning out to her advantage - as it draws more attention to her.

Also, it is inherently human that people tend to support, identify with, protect whom they perceive as being attacked, bullied, wrongly maligned, etc. In Baye's case, the 'pack attack' against her in the early weeks by HMs have gotten her a growing protective followership.

Big brother's clip showing Pere, Ike n others (rightly or wrongly) planning against Baye secretly has cemented the supporters resolve n turned them into a kinda cult - ie a followership that has an unshakeable faith/belief in a righteous or just cause.
(Also note that the clip, drew the ire of other 'indifferent' HMs to embrace n gravitate protectively to the little one - an emotion that is always difficult to erase n that will excuse/overlook/forgive misbehaviour from the 'weak').

It will therefore be a mistake to underrate Ilebaye's supporters' resolve in getting her the ultimate prize.
War Generals have always known that the most dangerous enemy is the one that BELIEVES that he is fighting a just cause - n not necessarily the one with an enviable armoury.

(Reminds one of the obidients' in Nigeria's political space).

Summarily, the OGs are unwittingly playing out the sociological testament n pushing Ilebaye towards getting the ₦120m by their constant talks n angst against the Gen Z baddie smiley

Like someone said...bad publicity na publicity.

Has there been any season u ve have supported an individual that doesn't seem to be getting a popularity wave on the show?

Na u be real badwagoner....then u ll come with plenty english to form sauce...

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
kowema:

The song Jig die!.
Oya vote for Ilebaye, Ilebaye, Ilebaye!.
Biggie open the voting lines already cus we know she will be up.
Kwa kwa kwa
I’ve never been so eager to vote for anyone than I am now!
I’d go all out for her this week and vote like my life depends on it!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
firJ:

Don’t worry, your days of trauma are numbered, I hope you get people around you on day 72 once Adekunle wins the 120million naira to resuscitate you after fainting.

His second outing is underwhelming like his first outing was overwhelming to you.

This....lol....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
scondy:

Has there been any season u ve have supported an individual that doesn't seem to be getting a popularity wave on the show?

Na u be real badwagoner....then u ll come with plenty english to form sauce...
The way he dumped Whitemoney is shocking 😁🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
firJ:

Adekunle is winning the money, that’s the truth, no one needs to keep reiterating what is obvious, we don’t need to start acting cocky.

Atleast Adekunle is in the winning talk, is your fave a mango tree in the house? How come no one sees her as a potential winner?
Na coconut
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Why are these hms trying to lie to us as if we dont watch d show...
Oga oooo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Geezeem:

We plenty ooo grin

Did he ever have a shot though. Or you were buying into the group chat inventd craze

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

It was Aunty Amya that said it.
She spoke too soon.

So my posts peppers you this much? Wow. Will do that often then.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:
Big Brother is a microcosm of the real world. Don't dismiss it as merely entertainment.

But it is of course mere entertainment. All of the housemates are putting on a show to entertain us. The characters on display, mannerisms, and narratives are affected and exaggerated for maximum effect. It maybe called reality tv but it is not reality in the truest meaning of the word. The housemates themselves will admit as much. It is a show, we know it and they know it. Let us not delude ourselves.

Of course with minimum philosophical elasticity, anything can be rendered or reimagined as a microcosm of the world. This will not make it really true or imbue upon it an essence that it does not possess (basically it will not make it what it is not). For instance, if I am arsed I can reimagine my drab toilet where I am presently writing this comment and taking a crap as a microcosm of the world. This will not change the fact that I am still in my drab toilet, writing this comment and taking a crap. You get it?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

They turned against her after she won that supa komando task,coupled with what Kim told them about her!
Period!
The biggest task of the season so far.
The next big task will be innoson.
Wonder who will win that one 🌝

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lil baye is like that little sister who will compete with the Devu to make your life a living hel, but the next minute, you want to buy her the world.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
I don leave una go Tick-tock!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
The way he pronounced her name and spiced it up with Yoruba made me laugh so much!
https:///jessechikwe7/status/1697909505365770589?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
I started supporting Ilebaye with my DGOODLYF moniker since her altercation with Venita wen d house was Kinda boring and everyone were saying she must not leave dat house yet ooo....
The likess of

Ladyhippo
Kowema
Nhazeru
Tatiana4u
Christobam and so on started dis 2geda because we want drama n shes d only giving it den...

So make una rest with dis Bandwagon narrative
Just leave the foolish one alone. Most of them jumped to support Mercy/CeeC immediately they got into the house. Fvcking hypocrites.

Pere was my initial favorite. Then I started liking Ilebaye little by little. The the end of week one, I started rooting for her. Everyone else in the house was pissing me off then.

At the point I started supporting Ilebaye, I didn't even know she'd survive week 3 sef.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

The biggest task of the season so far.
The next big task will be innoson.
Wonder who will win that one 🌝
I pray she wins it🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
feelgood:

Actually, it is a sociological fact that people talk mostly about those more popular than them. (This also applies to status, social standing, success, intelligence, out-of-the-norm behaviour, etc.)
It's the reason one hardly finds the rich talk about the poor, or the celebs about the 'lesser'.

This truism is what is playing out in the house...and, amusingly, on nairaland.

For this season, Ilebaye is (for whatever reason) the most talked about housemate n this is panning out to her advantage - as it draws more attention to her.

Also, it is inherently human that people tend to support, identify with, protect whom they perceive as being attacked, bullied, wrongly maligned, etc. In Baye's case, the 'pack attack' against her in the early weeks by HMs have gotten her a growing protective followership.

Big brother's clip showing Pere, Ike n others (rightly or wrongly) planning against Baye secretly has cemented the supporters resolve n turned them into a kinda cult - ie a followership that has an unshakeable faith/belief in a righteous or just cause.
(Also note that the clip, drew the ire of other 'indifferent' HMs to embrace n gravitate protectively to the little one - an emotion that is always difficult to erase n that will excuse/overlook/forgive misbehaviour from the 'weak').

It will therefore be a mistake to underrate Ilebaye's supporters' resolve in getting her the ultimate prize.
War Generals have always known that the most dangerous enemy is the one that BELIEVES that he is fighting a just cause - n not necessarily the one with an enviable armoury.

(Reminds one of the obidients' in Nigeria's political space).

Summarily, the OGs are unwittingly playing out the sociological testament n pushing Ilebaye towards getting the ₦120m by their constant talks n angst against the Gen Z baddie smiley

Like someone said...bad publicity na publicity.

This is a well put together insight, kudos bruv.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
I know bandwagoners will bandwagon but if you fave effs up it's okay to acknowledge it and keep it moving. No one is telling you people to get off your bandwagon we know it gives some of you a sense of completeness and fulfilment to be part of something. Just stop twisting facts and justifying rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:
Ike and Seyi are leaving on Sunday .

It's how when I'm right on Sunday some clowns will say "it was obvious na"

Meanwhile hundred fanbase voted Ike and yet he's leaving 😁😁😂😂😂

And the idiots of course couldn't come up with their own " permutations" and "combinations"

On Sunday we bid goodbye to Ike and Seyi .

Congratulations to Adekunle who topped this week.

My sweetheart Angel lives to fight another day.

It was still obvious sha

People had always said it from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
Someone on twitter called Ilebaye fans mumus

We are a mumu
Make them call us mumu
We no need sense to stan o
Ilebaye makes us happy mumus

Stan your sensible fave and leave us alone.
Since yesterday ooo
No talking points for their bench faves

Ilebaye the mf show!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Fairdamsel:

It was still obvious sha

People had always said it from the beginning
And when Sunday comes and say Pére or Angel leaves instead of Ike , you'll be the first to say Threebear is a scam but it was obvious from the beginning 😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:

What’s there to blow again at 40?

What age again was the owner of McDonalds when he blew and started his franchise?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

And when Sunday comes and say Pére or Angel leaves instead of Ike , you'll be the first to say Threebear is a scam but it was obvious from the beginning 😁

Yes…. This is also correct

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Allnacruise:

Neo will likely not be nominated for eviction...unless everyone is up

He has the best social game, however, according to Kim, it seems IIebaye heard the gist between Neo and Cross and that might earn Neo or Cross a nomination from her......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
After a few considerations, I have now added the unstable Soma back on my list of favourites.

Man's too beautiful to be ignored, and when he keys into what he knows best, he's truly something to watch.

Na that ship dey irritate me for him game.

Death to all ships!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Eeghe:

cheesy
You must learn to deal wirrit tongue
Just some crucial health talk, from dokto mily✋🏾
Lol, I'll try.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
chrisnando:

I was even angry when they told him to return it. After they will shout pity strategy

What did he want to do before As I missed that....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
ultraviolet27:

I am not even stalking anyone because I am not that active on BBN Thread Check how many Comments I make on every BBN Thread it's only on this thread I am even more active because of the Lies and twisted updates they give here

But I Can Spot that Moniker from afar,I don't do bandwagon Sha infact if I Sense bandwagons are hopping onto my Fave I drop the Fave fast because the Love can't be Organic after the Season.I stl like and follow Ozo,Sammy,and Pere till today if they were all Bandwagon Winners I for don unfollow or regret staning them by now!!

When Khalid my Fave was evicted in LU Season I Supported Phyna because of the bandwagon thrill now I regreted it
Infact It was 2 Years after I started following Laycon and Liquorose they never even were my Faves in their Season.

To Cut the Long story story short Sha most Bandwagon love aren't natural that's why they shift their loyalty to the next Bandwagon Fave after each Season.

But how u come take know say na every 5th week of various season she dey unveil when you no be 3bear protégée?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He has the best social game however, according to Kim, it seems IIebaye heard the gist between Neo and Cross and that might earn Neo or Cross a nomination from her......
True @bolded
Well he might just get one or two sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dey should evict WhiteMoney and Mercy togeda. Wetin be this for my screen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I pray she wins it🙏

Well dem go just poison or strangle her.....cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.