Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488766 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Asabe4:
I wish CeeC would stop answering questions as regards Alex...

It's beginning to annoy me

Wave it off and talk about other things girl!!
I feel been bitter is her game plan because I don't think someone can be this bitter for real.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Christy o throws shade at you know who

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

Adekunle is so smart and handsome.
I love how he wasn't overshadowed by the so called "All-stars"

So far so good he's the only man I feel deserves to win.

This sudden love for Adekunle tho, paycheck don drop?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

She seems different though.
I don't know how to put it but I like her much better now .
Awwwnnn …That’s GROWTH!
She’s becoming a better person and I love that too!😍🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2023
But the way most of the guys are avoiding ships or any ship related stuff though grin they don learn lesson cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Froshloaded:

I dey shame on her behalf..
Welcome back my gee!grin
No mind that mumu girlgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:

Who get the shade abeg.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2023
scondy:

Not if the work being done was exclusively assigned to one and was done independently...did Alex allow anyone pitch in ideas when she was writing the script ? Now that is how to work in teams if u don't want the work done to be discarded. She should have engaged all to get their input while writing the script so that when the draft is out , everyone feels a part of it cos they contributed.

Waving nonstop o Tetes! tongue
Those two are Tom and Jerry, no love lost.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2023
COOL10:

If he comes back, his appearance will be loud and wild cheesy
I swear!
He will intimidate everyone and keep them on their toesgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Dsimmer:
Meanwhile Tbaj has no right to chase Ilebaye out of Neo's bed. It ought to be Neo who should do it but then again, it was Neo who reported Ilebaye to Tbaj and asked Tbaj to help him out because Ilebaye has been all over him. That was why I said if Neo and Tbaj are truly a thing, they should just come out with it.

Whatever that's in Ilebaye's mind though, I don't know. If her intention is to force herself on men in their beds while Blackmailing and playing the victim like kobosi did, hell no. But if she just wanna flirt or have fun without playing the victim, why not?

Come to think of it, I really wish Yemi had Tbaj to do that for him on the show, regarding blackmailing manipulative kobosi on the show grin

But the way most of the guys are avoiding ships or any ship related stuff though grin they don learn lesson cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Who get the shade abeg.....
Teethbaj

I am going to visit that spot when she comes out of the house to confirm if it's true sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Angel gave him her bracelet and insisted he returns the favor, he did

My poor baby didn't know she is a Delilah sent to shave his hair lipsrsealed
Angel is a saint,ask Sammie!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2023
COOL10:

Thank you for that first picture. I wanted to post it but couldn't find it on my phone. Hermes is just so unique mehn 😆😆. He's probably the most unique BBN housemate ever. Biggie should do the needful ASAP.
Biggy needs to bring in Hermes and Beauty on Sunday to scatter everywhere!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2023
So far I am loving Adekunle

Man is so matured and grounded now plus his evolution to bad boy deks is amazing

I hope he goes far

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:
Fish faced Cristy O should just shut up and stop acting like a saint.How did she know about the hustling spot if she hasn’t been there?
We all know how useless she was in the house that no one even noticed her presence or absence.
Tolani Baj was wrong for throwing insults at Illebaye but that doesn’t give Christy O the right to drag her for clout!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Your boy needs to control his libido.
Making friends with the opposite gender shouldn't lead to heartache if your intent is undiluted. Gifty experience ought to keep him leashed.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Fish faced Cristy O should just shut up and stop acting like a saint.How did she know about the hustling spot if she hasn’t been there?
We all know how useless she was in the house that no one even noticed her presence or absence.
Tolani Baj was wrong for throwing insults at Illebaye but that doesn’t give Christy O the right to drag her for clout!
Its how they will be in house and act like morons then come out and turn to a keyboard warrior..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:
So far I am loving Adekunle

Man is so matured and grounded now plus his evolution to bad boy deks is amazing

I hope he goes far
Tankyu…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
QueenSindel:
Abeggi I dont dig his own type of vawulence that he will shout and run to apologize immidiately grin If u want to give vawulence with ur full chest allow it to sink in tongue tongue it's just like spitting out and going back to lick it grin People don't take such people seriously.. Which is why the likes of chichi, Phyna kept insulting him to the end of the show despite his Street looks!!! I don't even want to include segun and bella cos those ones were the biggest nuisance pouring food on the dinning in his regime which he Hermes did nothing about undecided undecided

Hermes never apologized to Phyna or Chi Chi on any occasion. Perhaps you should watch that season again.

Only petty people allow arguments linger.
Hermes being a craseman doesn't mean he's petty and immature. He'll still joke with you if he wants. That's maturity.

Phyna and Hermes playfully teased themselves through out the show, and that's why I said they had a 'mini-altercation' in the Arena.

The thing is Phyna hides her insults in jokes.
All her statements towards Hermes were made with a smiling face so Hermes saw them as normal banter. If he had heard all the things she said about him when they were in different levels, do you think he wouldn't have replied?

Why didn't she ever insult him with a straight face so that he would know she was serious😆 😆🤷🏽‍♂️?

On the issue of food, nothing concerned Hermes with Bella pouring food on the table. Chizzy already handled the situation appropriately. Besides, Hermes addressed it later that night.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ilegbaye gbaing as usual.
We ain't falling for pity party this time around o! She should try another strategy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
I can't wait to see Alex on the dance floor tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Its how they will be in house and act like morons then come out and turn to a keyboard warrior..
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
I also remembered Baye giving conditions to Whitemoney. I don't want other girls to mingle with you or see your "thing" blah blah blah. But she was jumping into other guys' bed. That was why I said I don't know Baye's intention. If her intention is to flirt around with the guys or even have fun with the guys, why not? But if her own comes with conditions such as being manipulative while blackmailing and playing the victim like kobosi, hell no.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
COOL10:

Hermes never apologized to Phyna or Chi Chi on any occasion. Perhaps you should watch that season again.

Only petty people allow arguments linger.
Hermes being a craseman doesn't mean he's petty and immature. He'll still joke with you if he wants. That's maturity.

Phyna and Hermes playfully teased themselves through out the show, and that's why I said they had a 'mini-altercation' in the Arena.

The thing is Phyna hides her insults in jokes.
All her statements towards Hermes were made with a smiling face so Hermes saw them as normal banter. If he had heard all the things she said about him when they were in different levels, do you think he wouldn't have replied?

Why didn't she ever insult him with a straight face so that he would know she was serious😆 😆🤷🏽‍♂️?

On the issue of food, nothing concerned Hermes with Bella pouring food on the table. Chizzy already handled the situation appropriately. Besides, Hermes addressed it later that night.

You are blessed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Soma and Alex with the dance moves 🕺💃
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
I am enjoying Frodd and Mercy’s brother/sister friendshipgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
My Angel do get upgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alex is set die kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

She got twenty times more beautiful.
She looks so gorgeous, toned and sexy ASF

Totally agree
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Threebear:

At least she won't be evicted like your faves.

And she might even win in the eviction jury ....look at how she's cool with all of them .

The housemates might not want to vote for a previous winner though.

Depends on who she's up against in the end.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
It's not about tobi it's about how Alex is being a snake and how inciteful she is.

Thanks for this....ceec is very reactive but Alex us a huge manipulative human and she does all the incite and poking yet forms victim and paints a narrative about ceec.

Ceec just needs to be wiser and apply maturity. U know what she's doing, why not ignore and not get riled up so same narrative wouldn't replay . This is where I fault ceec . Don't react. Simple

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They had a fight over a task, i hope you listened to Alex explanation about what brought about the fight, so they fought about their wager how did that now snow balled into the current situation Venita and Pere fought they've settled, Frodd and Seyi had an issue and its settled so why is her fight with Alex still dragging after some days.....

Did u watch frodd, seyi, soma and adekunle dissect the issue at midnight. They all concurred Alex is intentionally poking ceec.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.