Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1505101 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Onyi99:

Bia Ariser fc sharrap 🤣
Your ex fave keeps going back to him
Meanwhile your Angel is still the same,no growth at all.
Kwa kwa kwa
Where have you been?
I missed your wahala!grin
Lol…that’s why I dropped her,even though I still wish her well.grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2023
Kimoprah told mercy when they were called to come for all stars that what are we going back to do in the house, what are we doing there.

So mercy is suspicious that for kimoprah to refuse the initial call and now come in the 5th week means the 4 of them are fake.

So those of you that for some strange reason can't believe or accept that some of these housemates rejected the call.
Hope you can hear mercy speak on kimoprah?

I don't know why it's so controversial that some of the ex housemates can reject the call of bbnaija. That some of you think bbnaija is the end all be all of life so everyone must be desperate for the house doesn't mean the rest of the housemates feel that way.

From Tacha to bisola to prince to kimoprah.
Some people didn't care to come play the bbnaija game again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2023
Onyi99:
Somdina…You aren't standing alone🥺
You’ve shown us how great, talented and awesome you are. It’s not a sin to be YOU!
You are the Man most men want to be like, you are that Man most ladies crave for.

The underestimated
The real under dog

SomaStar
Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in underdog!
Yimu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Someone on Twitter said big brother didn't do diary sessions yesterday because of the Sept 6 court proceedings and it seems like the person was right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2023
We always knew.

Nothing new there.

We even spoke severally about Allyson inserting herself and stealing Adekunle from Doyin

Doyin too gravitated towards Adekunle at the beginning of the show until Allyson made it her mission to take Kunle for herself.

Unless you were not really watching last year, that’s old news

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol…na for reunion we go get the full detailsgrin

You mean edited details
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
We always knew.

Nothing new there.

We even spoke severally about Allyson inserting herself and stealing Adekunle from Doyin

Doyin too gravitated towards Adekunle at the beginning of the show until Allyson made it her mission to take Kunle for herself.

Unless you were not really watching last year, that’s old news

Leave Dr alone oooo.....she is grieving.

If that video will make her feel good.....let allow her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:
I am ashamed that I tuned in to watch DS on my phone, where I am now
🤦🏾‍♀️

If only the MD could see what I've been doing with the Wi-Fi here, he would have sacked me!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2023
I think Mercy's social capital will play a huge role for her in winning this show.

Her friends will come through for her in the end.
That's the edge she has over CeeC and Ilebaye.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2023
Mercy confirming that prince didn't tell Alex he was only meant to stay for 2 weeks. She said when he was being evicted she kept giving him sign to say if he's fake or not and he didn't confirm
Prince you will crumble for not telling Alex that you were only meant to stay for 2 weeks cry

Mercy says she thinks the housemates are fake because they all went to specific people. Kim to cross, prince to Alex and baye. Lucy to pere.
prince went straight to Alex because he promised her he would..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

If only the MD could see what I've been doing with the Wi-Fi here, he would have sacked me!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Behave o, me I don’t have work
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Giel:
Kimoprah told mercy when they were called to come for all stars that what are we going back to do in the house, what are we doing there.

So mercy is suspicious that for kimoprah to refuse the initial call and now come in the 5th week means the 4 of them are fake.

So those of you that for some strange reason can't believe or accept that some of these housemates rejected the call.
Hope you can hear mercy speak on kimoprah?

I don't know why it's so controversial that some of the ex housemates can reject the call of bbnaija. That some of you think bbnaija is the end all be all of life so everyone must be desperate for the house doesn't mean the rest of the housemates feel that way.

From Tacha to bisola to prince to kimoprah.
Some people didn't care to come play the bbnaija game again.
But Kim and Prince still ended up in the house.... so what exactly is your point?

How can reject an offer only to accept something far less .... isn't that the sign of stupidity?

You rejected an offer to be a real housemate only to end up as biggie's guest , that can be thrown out whenever biggie chooses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're indirectly confirming our point that they can't do without big brother.

And Tacha was never called
No disqualified housemate was ...
Plus Prince looked heartbroken when he was booted out ...

No matter how you spin it , biggie has these housemates on a leash .

Reject an initial call only to be brought in as a guest... that's a massive downgrade and the way they say it with pride...very embarrassing.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2023
I really think these people did not want to get rid of Pere last week because that sudden move on Prince It was so last minute. Even with his cho they could have waited for this week to remove him. Because they really took a big risk removing him like that without explanation. It makes no sense to the housemates.

What I’m a little confused about is that if they intended to remove 4 people. 3 real housemates and 1 fake, if not Pere, who were they aiming for?

Modified- thinking about it, maybe that 22% was too much for them to remove him and that’s fair cos they didn’t have to remove Maria when they did or even Beatrice when they did.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

cheesy
Behave o, me I don’t have work

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Omahsola praising Whitemoney in his session today

Vote for Whitemoney 🙏https://twitter.com/Thatboykelvin_/status/1699718445468725420?t=1b5PjHbES_G2RqyIs23gjQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2023
zanieike:
I think Mercy's social capital will play a huge role for her in winning this show.

Her friends will come through for her in the end.
That's the edge she has over CeeC and Ilebaye.
No one has any edge over ilebaye...you all need to give it a rest .

She has won the show.

They should try again in the next allstars.

Even if Ilebaye sleeps from now till the last day, the money is hers .
Social capital has never won bbnaija, vote of the majority does.

And Ilebaye has the majority.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2023
https://twitter.com/simplyimage/status/1699593614337220792?s=46&t=l7J1dCNZ1kvAjUmZ63RzZA

We knew oo
Shebi the narrative here is how undesirable she was/is?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:
As skinny as Omashola is, he still dey exercise. He wan disappear
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2023
yunafa:
I just read somewhere that Venita is plotting to take Mercy down and will recruit Soma for the dirty job!!! What happened to friendship these two women are friends from outside...well, as they always say "it's a game"...hope they would be able to revive the friendship after the show if Venita follows through with her plans.
Now I see why Venita couldn’t go far in life despite her elegance,exposure and beauty!
She’s so vain and evil!
I still remember how she lamented about Mercy having everything while she has nothing..I was like “I thought you guys were friends”?🤦‍♀️
I’m very sure that Mercy must have given her one or two connections but she ruined them because of her busybody and horrible attitude!
Mercy’s not a saint but she doesn’t deserve such a betrayal from Venita whom she considers a friend!

Like people keep saying,this is a game, 120m is involved and scheming/conspiracy/sabotage are allowed,which spices up the show but when certain people throw away their humanity and conscience just to get rid of their perceived rivals or foes in a reality show,then it shows how evil they are and soulless they are and their friends/acquaintances should be weary of them!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:
And Adekunle go dey trip say na correct British babe he dey roll with cheesy grin
Is she lokoja babe then? Stop unnecessary hate already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Now I see why Venita couldn’t go far in life despite her elegance,exposure and beauty!
She’s so vain and evil!
I still remember how she lamented about Mercy having everything while she has nothing..I was like “I thought you guys were friends”?🤦‍♀️
I’m very sure that Mercy must have given her one or two connections but she ruined them because of her busybody and horrible attitude!
Mercy’s not a saint but she doesn’t deserve such a betrayal from Venita whom she considers a friend!

Like people keep saying,this is a game, 120m is involved and scheming/conspiracy/sabotage are allowed,which spices up the show but when certain people throw away their humanity and conscience just to get rid of their perceived rivals or foes in a reality show,then it shows how evil they are and soulless they are and their friends/acquaintances should be weary of them!

I agree
We are ultimately “the games” we play

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2023
I have personally said that Doyin is not ugly physically

However this season, she has lost too much weight

The ugliness is from within. She has a bad character and that’s what most people see

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2023
Allnacruise:

Yesterday some unicorns/vendragons were threatening that if Venny goes on Sunday, they won't vote Ade if he's up but rather vote his opponents to kick him out....
Wahala
I told you guys this thing earlier on this week

Even if you didn't vote,you people should have made noise/campaign as if you were voting for her so Incase she is evicted,her fans will think Islanders tried their best to save her but as it is they already know most of you didn't vote for her and I hope it doesn't comes back to bite you guys

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/realitytving/status/1580164387016306688?s=46&t=l7J1dCNZ1kvAjUmZ63RzZA

Adekunle on Doyin
We have been know✋🏾
This isn’t news, Adekunle mentioned it in their season and he mentioned it later.
He can’t be attracted to her again, never.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Doyin is really correct about Mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in underdog!
Yimu

Werey 🤣
Don't worry we are coming for that 120m🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2023
Clement1111:

I told you guys this thing earlier on this week

Even if you didn't vote,you people should have made noise/campaign as if you were voting for her so Incase she is evicted,her fans will think Islanders tried their best to save her but as it is they already know most of you didn't vote for her and I hope it doesn't comes back to bite you guys
Walai they just want to be mischievous cos islanders are making noise and posting receipts...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2023
Doyin can never change.

Lol.

Exactly the same thing she did last year to modela....she did same to mercy.

Nawa oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2023
firJ:

This isn’t news, Adekunle mentioned it in their season and he mentioned it later.
He can’t be attracted to her again, never.

But, you all were lying through your teeth, that she kept dancing alone because none of the guys wanted herr

In spite of my reports to the contrary, which I kept saying here, but you made like I was lying
Liars will crumble✋🏾

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Doyin is really correct about Mercy

Doyin is too honest and blunt
To a T
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2023
I pity ilabaye arisers that are listening to Threebear🤣

Bottom two awaits you guys

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

But, you all were lying through your teeth, that she kept dancing alone because none of the guys wanted herr

In spite of my reports to the contrary, which I kept saying it here, but you made like I was lying
Liars will crumble✋🏾

Infact Adekunle asked her out and she rejected him.

Anything to ease the pain.......Sunday still far

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.