Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,296 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1551613 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I will feel bad for Mercy if she doesn't win this show. She came back to prove something to us.. Sometimes competiveness or listening to what people would say is not always good. She should have ignored us who told her Tacha would have won if not for her disqualification.
Exactly!
If you observe Mercy very well,you’ll see that she’s very insecure and lacks confidence in herself.That’s why she tries too hard to prove to people that she’s somebody!
She’s supposed to leave the stage when the ovation was loudest but as it stands now,she’s competing with babes that were looking up to her for inspiration and losing!
Lmao!
I’m sure babes like Nengi,Erica,Beauty and co will be laughing behind her back because she don big pass this thing!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Good morning senior colleague ma,
PLEASE help us vote Ilebaye
VOTE the genZ
VOTE the baddie!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Kwa kwa kwa
You like trouble o!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Onyi99:
I pity ilabaye arisers that are listening to Threebear🤣

Bottom two awaits you guys
Sunday is not far away.

She's going to top on Sunday and it's not even a close margin.

Maybe after she sends the pork whitemoney home , you'll believe she's strong .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

But, you all were lying through your teeth, that she kept dancing alone because none of the guys wanted herr

In spite of my reports to the contrary, which I kept saying it here, but you made like I was lying
Liars will crumble✋🏾
Dunno what you talking about, lying like , I don’t get it.

Meanwhile all those attractions were in the level up season, this season I don’t know any guy attracted to her not after seeing how bad she can look without the layers of makeup on her face plus her caustic mouth.

She has a nice shape though and she’s intelligent, she speaks well, bold and can be daring, I bet she will make a good fûck also.
I don’t like skinny women but I can’t deny a nice shape when I see one.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Now I see why Venita couldn’t go far in life despite her elegance,exposure and beauty!
She’s so vain and evil!
I still remember how she lamented about Mercy having everything while she has nothing..I was like “I thought you guys were friends”?🤦‍♀️
I’m very sure that Mercy must have given her one or two connections but she ruined them because of her busybody and horrible attitude!
Mercy’s not a saint but she doesn’t deserve such a betrayal from Venita whom she considers a friend!

Like people keep saying,this is a game, 120m is involved and scheming/conspiracy/sabotage are allowed,which spices up the show but when certain people throw away their humanity and conscience just to get rid of their perceived rivals or foes in a reality show,then it shows how evil they are and soulless they are and their friends/acquaintances should be weary of them!

Tati, your conclusion is a bit hasty o.
Better to wait make she carry out dis alleged agenda b4 you condemn her.
It will be interesting to see how Soma will also betray my Gen Z knowing how close she is to Lamba.
Make we keep our fingers crossed for now grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2023
can't wait for feminist to cancel Mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Godoverevery:

Infact Adekunle asked her out and she rejected him.
Anything to ease the pain.......Sunday still far

Just this season doyin don use her mouth last sunday for salon say Adekunle is VERY attractive. Just disembaack from this conversation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2023
feelgood:

Well said.

2. No fanbase is solid. Fans identify with varied HMs across the seasons. Reason why one fan can be a Spartan in DW, Titan in PD, Ozone in LD, archangel in SYE, etc.
Fans are simply humans. Humans are fluid n their behaviour are majorly determined by situations.

3. Ilebaye has (n is getting) herself an army of people who identify with her situation/predicament.
Add to this a new (Gen Z) generation that were underage during DW n PD, but have come of age - these are majorly identifying with one of their own, which, in this case is Baye.

4. The proof of her strength is in the fact that she remains the most talked about - both in n outside the house. She trends daily.
Compare that to, for example, Neo who likes to show himself as fly n swags (though his senses, like Cross, are situated between his legs) but commands no buzz among the viewers.

5. Your stand is sure. Hold on to it. Baye is the
Competition.
Focal point.
New beginning
Star among all the stars.
It is why she's been consistently performing high over the voting weeks she was in.

6. Keep pumping the votes. Ignore the naysayers (many are spouting out of fear). Avoid the distractions couched as informed analysis (but are just hot air).
Of the 3 that would likely leave on Sunday, our Baye will not be among. That is why she remains the
Baddie
Attention
Yardstick
Enigma

Baye. The true one.

Back to the voting blocs...
Blessings

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
Wait! Omashola and Kim dated

This Kim with all her forming

Kwa kwa kwa

Omashola don cast Kim.

He talk say them date till 2020 naim the relationship scatter

So why would people say she’s not feeling Cross

So na pretend Kim Dey pretend. Hehehehe
Kim na palliative!😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
sacarsm undecided undecided
Allow
Rose020897:

Just this season doyin don use her mouth last sunday for salon say Adekunle is VERY attractive. Just disembaack from this conversation
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Thank you Sholzy for saying those sweet things about Mercy , she is such a sweet ❤.
OUR GIRL IS GOLD

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2023
Rose020897:

My dear you don't get what we are doing jare........am trying to make a doyin fan here feel good.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2023
God another 1hr DS.

Biggie sef dan sleep.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2023
This Biggie never see anything. He has left Mercy and she is still calling him that she hasn't spoken as much as Omashola.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Illebaye is safe, vote for whitemoney instead
Illebaye’s not safe o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Big brother ear don hear am today 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
garfield1:

You mean edited details
Lol 😂
At least we go hear something!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:

I agree
We are ultimately “the games” we play
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear,we all know that Mercy is very greedy and selfish and up till now,she’s still angry cos people keep telling her that if not for Tacha’s disqualification,she wouldn’t have won and that’s what she came to prove,coupled with her greed for fame and money!
She only ended up proving them right and also exposed how empty she is without men!
I saw through her bullshit when she shaded Tacha that they didn’t invite her to the show.
I guess she would have been gingered to dish out contents to compete with Tacha if she was in the house but she saw Cece and mellowed down because she thinks she’s better than Cece!
Kwa kwa kwa
Anyway,I’ll let her breathe now cos I’ve dragged her to my satisfaction!grin

I'm glad it kept tormenting her

After what she did to Tacha and she wants peace? She thinks she can take fraudulent win and go just like that? 🤣
For where 🤣

Anywhere she go she and her fans will continue to hear it 🤣
If Tacha wasn't disqualified Mercy wouldn't have won🤣
Make e continue to press her neck 🤣
She'll keep running from pillar to post😂😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:
Thought the house will swallow Adekunle, but so far so good he's holding his own .

Mercy has not impressed me so far but it's only been a day , so it's too soon to conclude.

Soma started out well but seems the fate that got him last time will get him again .

Whitemoney when mixed with fun people is a joy to watch ...

CeeC a one woman squad ....a potential winner and will be every bit as toxic as she was last time .
You can tell the clock in her maniac head has started ticking 😁

Alex is lost in the shuffle..

Ike and Cross's game are too similar,one will swallow the other and it might be Cross that will get swallowed.

Doyin is just there to complete the Numbers.

Princess might redeem herself, she's definitely not winning but she'll take more this go around than she did the last time .

Pére is still Pere , I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I guess we will know as time goes by ....

Overall a very promising show .
Emotions will be tested and some people that went there to improve their brands might end up ruining it
A prophetess 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Onyi99:

Werey 🤣
Don't worry we are coming for that 120m🤣
Story!
But hold on…Soma is damn sexy!
He’s exactly my spec!
I’d love to have a fling with himgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mercy and omashola begging Biggie to give Kim one more week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Godoverevery:

My dear you don't get what we are doing jare........am trying to make a doyin fan where feel good.

I thought i quoted the silent fan
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Onyi99:
I pity ilabaye arisers that are listening to Threebear🤣

Bottom two awaits you guys
That’s why we’re still voting!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Make mercy commot abeg.. very boring section if na others biggie for don stop dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:
These housemates won’t survive 1-3 weeks eviction;
Doyin
Frodd
Seyi
Princess
Soma
Illebaye(If she doesn’t get into a ship with a stronger contender or bring drama)
How time changes 😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:

No one has any edge over ilebaye...you all need to give it a rest .

She has won the show.

They should try again in the next allstars.

Even if Ilebaye sleeps from now till the last day, the money is hers .
Social capital has never won bbnaija, vote of the majority does.

And Ilebaye has the majority.
AMIN!!!!!!.....ASE!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Playerz:

Tati, your conclusion is a bit hasty o.
Better to wait make she carry out dis alleged agenda b4 you condemn her.
It will be interesting to see how Soma will also betray my Gen Z knowing how close she is to Lamba.
Make we keep our fingers crossed for now grin
Lol…okaygrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
One thing you can't take away from Mercy is her understanding of this game.
Her instincts and intuition are incomparable among the HMs.
Her head dey there no be small.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/realitytving/status/1580164387016306688?s=46&t=l7J1dCNZ1kvAjUmZ63RzZA

Adekunle on Doyin
We have been know✋🏾

That's the genesis of him and fan's bitterness towards Doyin. May they not heal. We don't do broke homeless boys here, we leave them for failed actress way no sabi act grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Doyin just called her fellow housemates witches and wizards.

She said they won't come and see her working now oh, but will be quick to call her lazy. They didn't lie, though. Even from our TVs, we can see she is lazy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Giel:

I'm glad it kept tormenting her

After what she did to Tacha and she wants peace? She thinks she can take fraudulent win and go just like that? 🤣
For where 🤣

Anywhere she go she and her fans will continue to hear it 🤣
If Tacha wasn't disqualified Mercy wouldn't have won🤣
Make e continue to press her neck 🤣
She'll keep running from pillar to post😂😂
Kwa kwa kwa
Like they say “no peace for the wicked”!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.