Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,051 members, 7,866,964 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1551396 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
God forbid acting like it's a personal slight to me whenever a housemate confirms that they didn't care to come back for all stars that I will spiral and go on a rant insulting them nonstop that it's a lie, they are desperate to come on the show. It's a disgrace to come just as a guest.
Even multichoice doesn't do that. Na ordinary fans.
Very wierd mindset. I can't even imagine.
Why would I care so much?
Why not just focus on the 21 housemates that cared to come including omahsola because he spoke about how he loved the opportunity

Anyway no be today bbnaija housemates dey receive insult and it's not today they'll stop receiving it.🤣

Acting like there is no difference between a pressure free ex bbnaija guest who already has fans and deals, has been through the bbnaija system before, and who knows when they are coming and when they are leaving the house compared to a regular housemate who is forever having tension like mercy in her Ds now is just funny and mischievous but desperation pushes us to say different things.😂

Love how there was no insult for bisola though

No matter all the insults on them
Some of the housemates didn't care for bbnaija
It's not the end all be all of life🙏🙏🙏
Let's Add bella to it
Bella, Kim, Tacha, bisola and prince the number keeps rising.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Story!
But hold on…Soma is damn sexy!
He’s exactly my spec!
I’d love to have a fling with himgrin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
I really think these people did not want to get rid of Pere last week because that sudden move on Prince It was so last minute. Even with his cho they could have waited for this week to remove him. Because they really took a big risk removing him like that without explanation. It makes no sense to the housemates.

What I’m a little confused about is that if they intended to remove 4 people. 3 real housemates and 1 fake, if not Pere, who were they aiming for?

Modified- thinking about it, maybe that 22% was too much for them to remove him and that’s fair cos they didn’t have to remove Maria when they did or even Beatrice when they did.

There is nothing like they don’t want to get rid of pere ,pere survive so please stop this your agenda

They should get rid of pere from a line up of 5 ? I don’t get

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Doyin is a very vile person. Always talking negative about the HMs to the cameras but always act all nice to them in person. Best to avoid people like that at all cost

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:

How time changes 😁
Kwa kwa kwa
Only God knows tomorrow I swear!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Is doyin not losing it already.

Which kin display be ds.......haaaaa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
This Doyin. Lol

She’s talking to herself in the kitchen and notices the camera following her

So, she starts saying- I’m suspecting something because that time when kidd one go, na so d tin dey look am, dem look am. Abi na me wan go?

Girl have you not established sinceeee

Since you saw the line up. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Allnacruise:

Lol 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Like they say “no peace for the wicked”!grin

Mercy will soon run to big brother Jupiter just to prove that she would have won big brother even with Tacha there. 😂😂

Wahala for who no win their big brother season without dq🤣🤣🤣
Other people dey come all star because of money and publicity for their business.
She came because Tacha's name is pursuing her left and right 🤣
Maybe she even dreams of people telling her she wouldn't have won bbnaija if Tacha was there
Lmao 🤣😂🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Story!
But hold on…Soma is damn sexy!
He’s exactly my spec!
I’d love to have a fling with himgrin
You want to be spoon-fed everyday with breakfast served in bed Issorite!
Hope your cooking skills are not comparable to Doyin's? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:
How I wish ilebaye can win this All-stars ...it will be unexpected and fresh .

Bbnaija has never been a morality show .

We vote the person that entertains us the most.
This was on July 30th ....one week after the show started.

Say whatever you want about me but I always see the future 😁

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oga Dey read for comprehension not just to quote. Did you not see that I modified it to state that it’s probably because his percentage was high. It would have been unfair to remove him with such a high percentage.

They obviously intended to get rid of 4 people. It is possible that the percentage between the immediate person that topped Pere was slim so it would be unfair to remove him

No be everything be agenda Abeg.

andrewbaba44:

There is nothing like they don’t want to get rid of pere ,pere survive so please stop this your agenda

They should get rid of pere from a line up of 5 ? I don’t get
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Somebody said that Neo and Pere look like Happy boys!
Lmao!
So accurate!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Playerz:

You want to be spoon-fed everyday with breakfast served in bed Issorite!
Hope your cooking skills are not comparable to Doyin's? grin
No o,I just want to smash and bounce!grin
I ain’t got time for romance cos I’m a rigid person!grin
Lolgrin
I’m a very good cook yet,I still want to improve my cooking skillsgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
Oga Dey read for comprehension not just to quote. Did you not see that I modified it to state that it’s probably because his percentage was high. It would have been unfair to remove him with such a high percentage.

They obviously intended to get rid of 4 people. It is possible that the percentage between the immediate person that topped Pere was slim so it would be unfair to remove him

No be everything be agenda Abeg.

It’s clear Prince was kicked out because he annoyed biggie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Soma mother needs to increase her prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Well it is a possibility. I thought so initially

andrewbaba44:

It’s clear Prince was kicked out because he annoyed biggie
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Splitting my votes for Ilebaye, White money and Doyin. I'm tired of seeing Venita

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
It happens. How long did your thing last? Even if they weren’t in a relationship but were just cutting shows, it still says a lot about Kim

In the end whatever they were having lasted more than 6 months so it means he slept with her. With the way Kim acts, this is unexpected. With her fake accent which she has now dropped. Thank god… and her way about her like she has standards

Mine lasted 4 months before I realise she was passing me off her man so I had to tell her how it really is so we don't get it twisted... Funny enough she kept on going till she left for school and found an actual bf grin

Rule number 1

Never think any girl is out of your league just because she's pretty and classy

I guess there was something about omashola kim liked even If it's not love and of course it was short lived

Funny thing is Kim has always been denying dating omashola so it makes me wonder if they even had sex

We will never know
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:

Sunday is not far away.

She's going to top on Sunday and it's not even a close margin.

Maybe after she sends the pork whitemoney home , you'll believe she's strong .

Pork keh😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thank you prince for valuing friendship enough to come to bbnaija house for 2 weeks just to to be there for Alex.

As much as the house comes with inconveniences like sharing a space with others, dirtiness and hunger. I'm sure these are all more tolerable when you know you just have 2 weeks to spend there and you're coming there to be there for your friend.

May we forever have friends that'll go through hell and high water for us 🙏
Even go to places they didn't want to go just to come be there for us 🙏
Alex and Prince
No wonder people are shipping you too🤣🤣

Also there are other benefits to coming just for 2 weeks as a fake housemate. The house basically becomes like a vacay.

pressure free weeks where you know you don't have to bother about fans voting for you. Don't have to deal with the pressure of eviction and nomination.
know how long you're staying and know when you're leaving.
Also the ability to win small prizes like pepsi.
Also the ability to promote your business.
Compared to having to deal with all of the drama if you were a real housemate. Not a bad deal.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Did you guys hear?
Omashola said Ilebaye has been helping so much with the tasks! and she’s lit up ever since she’s been upstairs!
Venita also said that she cleans up the house,does chores and she’s very efficient.
So what are you waiting for,vote Illebaye for her sanitation strategy!grin

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ilebaye has won the money.

On Sunday you'll confirm 😁

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Giel:
Thank you prince for valuing friendship enough to come to bbnaija house for 2 weeks just to to be there for Alex.

As much as the house comes with inconveniences like sharing a space with others, dirtiness and hunger. I'm sure these are all more tolerable when you know you just have 2 weeks to spend there and you're coming there to be there for your friend.

May we forever have friends that'll go through hell and high water for us 🙏
Even go to places they didn't want to go just to come be there for us 🙏
Alex and Prince
No wonder people are shipping you too🤣🤣

Also there are other benefits to coming just for 2 weeks as a fake housemate. The house basically becomes like a vacay.

pressure free weeks where you know you don't have to bother about fans voting for you. Don't have to deal with the pressure of eviction and nomination.
know how long you're staying and know when you're leaving.
Also the ability to win small prizes like pepsi.
Also the ability to promote your business.
Compared to having to deal with all of the drama if you were a real housemate. Not a bad deal.
Prince and Omashola utilized their guest appearances more than some of the real housemates!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
aremubabs:

Number 2, especially.

You will complicate matters for yourself if you impregnate someone you have no intentions of getting married to. If you are a soft guy, you would end up with a strange bedfellow all the rest of what would now become a miserable life.

Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:
Ilebaye has won the money.

On Sunday you'll confirm 😁
If she survives on Sunday,she’ll become more targeted by the housemates and I’m scared for her.
Even her so called bestie might see her a threat and turn against her.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mumu Port Harcourt boy.
So na only domestic violence and death go make you avoid fire?.
Other oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yuneehk:
Awnnnn. Omashola has explained why he picked Mercy. She was/is really nice to him.

When Kim, Pere etc were asking him why, he said he couldn't mention because the reason was big. He finally let the cat out. Mercy was nice to him, so he returned the gesture.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
God of Illebaye!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Allnacruise:

But who did Prince like that?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2023

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Giel:
Omahsola saying so many nice things about ilebaye

https://twitter.com/olaniyan_rilwan/status/1699741660261835198?t=nEvCxrmpy2WVZKguK4zSoQ&s=19

Vote for her please
God bless Omashola!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.