Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,192 members, 7,867,458 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1551726 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Prince and Omashola utilized their guest appearances more than some of the real housemates!

Princess no 1
Just a waste of a housemate slot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

No o,I just want to smash and bounce!grin
I ain’t got time for romance cos I’m a rigid person!grin
Lolgrin
I’m a very good cook yet,I still want to improve my cooking skillsgrin
Smash and bounce ke when you no be Venita.😁
Please tell, are you rigid bodywise or in attitude🤔

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

No o,I just want to smash and bounce!
grin
I ain’t got time for romance cos I’m a rigid person!grin
Lolgrin
I’m a very good cook yet,I still want to improve my cooking skillsgrin
see who call Kim palliative just now so
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Giel:
Kimoprah told mercy when they were called to come for all stars that what are we going back to do in the house, what are we doing there.

So mercy is suspicious that for kimoprah to refuse the initial call and now come in the 5th week means the 4 of them are fake.

So those of you that for some strange reason can't believe or accept that some of these housemates rejected the call.
Hope you can hear mercy speak on kimoprah?

I don't know why it's so controversial that some of the ex housemates can reject the call of bbnaija. That some of you think bbnaija is the end all be all of life so everyone must be desperate for the house doesn't mean the rest of the housemates feel that way.

From Tacha to bisola to prince to kimoprah.
Some people didn't care to come play the bbnaija game again.

Tacha was never called

Bisola said she would have showed up during her stage interview

Prince had very important business he was engaged in during that time and as soon as he was done, he came

Kim is the host of trending on hiptv which is why I thought she would never show up but seeing as she came for a short term it's obvious she has a lot of pre recorded works playing while she's here, doubt her boss would let her stay full term

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
SOMA.......is day dreaming. Na wa o.
Ol' boy hold tight to Angel o, she's your substitute for that 120M🤗

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol. The fake housemates have given soma fake confidence, that immediately he enters that chopping block house straight 🤣. It's sad d housemates don't see him to nominate

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Figure of speech. I actually wanted to say she looks like a female Black Panther, but it might go over the head of the person i sent my comment to.

Ohh okay 👍👍👍
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Olodo24:
she do not have a strong clique this season. Even Venita isn't acting like her friend. The two men she was very close to have left. It's right for her to seriously wonder what's going on outside and feel alone.

Yeah another angle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Omashola talk true, you still get feelings for Kim🙄🙄

Kim is my girl but I like as Omashola cast am. Na so Pere cast Maria when she kept denying they had something in the house... the guy vex begin sing like keneri cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Wetin u dey talk sef? I was just making an illustration. Cancel the Yoruba, cancel the dirty, cancel the disloyal, and put any other ethnic group and any other generally shared stereotype about them the point would still stand. And just for the record I do not think neither was I trying to say that Yorubas are dirty and disloyal. Thank you

You're welcome
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

The Pretty Face privilege I was talking about. She just fine, she no get sense.

Who sense help?
You people should allow her to flaunt her asset pls angry

Na God give her.... make she flaunt am as much as she want

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Godoverevery:
Doyin can never change.

Lol.

Exactly the same thing she did last year to modela....she did same to mercy.

Nawa oooo

What did doyin do

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Villageboy1010:
So omashola don eat Kim work before grin

Is he not a man?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
garfield1:

The mention of Pere brought painment

When did Venita become Pere?
You attacked her and only mentioned Pere to buttress your point

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:

Tacha was never called

Bisola said she would have showed up during her stage interview

Prince had very important business he was engaged in during that time and as soon as he was done, he came

Kim is the host of trending on hiptv which is why I thought she would never show up but seeing as she came for a short term it's obvious she has a lot of pre recorded works playing while she's here, doubt her boss would let her stay full term

Were you the one they corrected that bisola said she won't want to come back and you kept arguing that she said so?
Seems you are.

Can you prove that Tacha wasn't asked back when she herself said she was?

So on prince and Kim we agree. Some people can choose not to come for the game.
That they came as guests for 1 or 2 weeks is not the same as coming for the show as a real housemate which I'm sure you know.

Bella also said she cannot come back.
Didn't Laycon too say he cannot come back?

Why are you guys taking it so personal that some housemates don't want to come to this big naija show that you're arguing over it?
This thread has been doing this since day 1

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Soma wants whitemoney pere mercy ceec to be up at the same time
He loves them but the game is the game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Did you guys hear?
Omashola said Ilebaye has been helping so much with the tasks! and she’s lit up ever since she’s been upstairs!
Venita also said that she cleans up the house,does chores and she’s very efficient.
So what are you waiting for,vote Illebaye for her sanitation strategy!grin
Pls what's the wager task this week about?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Today na day of 1 hour diary sessions

Na wa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

I was enjoying his session until he started ranting about her, what nonsense point is he trying to score.... sad

Was it that bad?
Did he finish my gal?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:

What did doyin do

She told mercy someone told me some bad things about you......mercy asked for the person name but doyin told her she already swore on her mother life not to reveal the person.

She did exactly the same thing with modela last year.....same comment.

I hate that manipulative shit.....she very good at doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
All the housemates keep saying they don't know who will survive but soma says for sure Whitemoney will survive
From your lips to God's ears Soma.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:

Maybe na only omashola dey the relationship grin

I personally have had a girl who thought we were dating but I didn't consider it a relationship, we were just having fun

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She looks fake. If I were there, I wouldn't give a fvck about her. I blame Cross for enabling this nonsense. Pere should blank her completely.

Kim is totally beautiful
A pageant queen
Deal with it

🚶🚶🚶

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Soma thanks big brother for playing his music and begs big brother to play some more
Big brother asks him if he has heard of Oliver twist🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God of Illebaye!!!
Hmmm....am overwhelmed by dis fanbases....am in on of their groups....if you see d money wey dis ppl dey contribute to votes ehn ...you will wowed...as in d extent they can go....the 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️too much

VOTE ILEBAYE GUYZ!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
It happens. How long did your thing last? Even if they weren’t in a relationship but were just cutting shows, it still says a lot about Kim

In the end whatever they were having lasted more than 6 months so it means he slept with her. With the way Kim acts, this is unexpected. With her fake accent which she has now dropped. Thank god… and her way about her like she has standards

You are too sanctimonious for my liking to be honest

First you were dragging Pere for flashing his own dick to a willing "viewer"

Now it's Kim sleeping with Omashola

If she slept with him nko?

Are they not adults?

Don't people who date shag?

Does Shola look like a boy to you? do you know how established he is?

Kim can give her body to anyone she likes

.... plus, this isn't a moral show, did you not get the memo? lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Is this show now a sleeping competition? grin

Kilode nah cheesy

Snoring here and there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
It was necessary. She has been denying their relationship. And the whole country has been saying same. So let him explain.

Most knew they had relationship. She went to his house in SA and they took some ranchy pictures where she was lying on his naked laps with only thong while Omashola laid his hand on her backside covered only by the tiny thong. Don't know what caused their break up tho. On pepper dem show, I remembered Omashola saying he couldn't trust her in the house because she was everywhere (she was with Ike, Jeff etc, apart from Omashola) although she was mostly gravitating towards Omashola on the show before she left. Then when Omashola came out, he was with her. Don't know what happened out there tho.

Speaking of it, Kim was the first to play such game before Nengi. Lol. She got nominated over it tho because the female housemates nominated her and the merike wanted her out since Ike would flirt with her at times, apart from the flirting with Jeff and Omashola. Anyway, she came back to play her own game, she's the master of it after all. Lol. However, if she's going into "marking territory" mode/commitment mode, she would have to pick one eventually and stick to him, so she wouldn't look like a hypocrite.

Some think Kim/Nengi game is simple/easy but it ain't because the guys have to want them in return. Some girls tried to play it in all stars but they couldn't until Kim came to do it.

Esther could have probably played the game if she wanted in pepper dem too and it could have probably helped her but I think she rather one guy at a time. She was with Nelson although she didn't accept relationship with him but told him to wait till they got out. After Nelson left, she was with Frood who wouldn't stop disturbing her however there were also Sir Dee, Elo, Seyi etc who also liked her (although Seyi was engaged and Sir Dee had a girlfriend). She could have strung them all along at the same time. Lol. But she was rather with one at a time. She was still dragged over it tho grin because some were constantly playing the victim over her. Anyway, Esther was rather conservative, aside being careful of Frood who always came too strong on her, especially after Isiloma left.

Point is the game isn't simple. Kobosi tried to play the Kim/Nengi game but she had to employ her manipulative wit into it before she could do such because like I said, it's not simple and she was also lucky to have met nice guy on the show. Also, she was the one chasing after Yemi (because she found him delicious according to her) even though Yemi severally told everyone, including her that he wanted nothing serious. Then she could only subdue Yemi with the blackmail threat of disqualification if she saw Yemi with another girl, even though her Hypocritical self was flirting with other guys. Yemi already saw it first hand that she could disqualify herself, so he believed her and stopped flirting, regardless of her hypocrisy. That was why I said she met a nice guy on the show because Yemi was one, regardless of his flirting. She also started manipulating Thaban with the lie of Yemi hating him thus getting him involved (albeit she also thought that Yemi may not want her out there but she didn't have to make instigation about Yemi to toddler who started hating Yemi unwarranted).

She had previously tried using Black but Black was rather invested in his plotting game and probably preferred Blue to her. Kobosi probably didn't even think she was playing a game. She just love the attention from several guys and can use any means to get the attention, including manipulation which also includes victim card manipulation & instigations. She was also quite the Hypocrite cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
The type of people that CeeC is talking about plenty here for Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kim na palliative!😂

Her body, her choice lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
This amauche shape sha.😛

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Geezeem:

Was it that bad?
Did he finish my gal?

Finish ke? cheesy nothing like that....he was just ranting on Kim's annoyance fo not picking her for BFF, the way he was going, one would know he still loves Kim..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.