Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490126 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Yet it was biggy that called the people stealing in his house pilfers and took measures to stop it

🚶🚶🚶

That was how Neo said he(adekuku) took sausages and hid them yesterday. Na wa undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yimu

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2023
DOptical:

Baye's clowns are just liars [/b]like their thieving glutton. [b]Same idiots said their thief was bringing drinks for Seyi when I said she stole Seyi's drinks. Now, the glutton has stolen more drinks on the show.
* Some baye clowns fans *
Not all. And no one is an idiot...Come off it...in your feelings. cheesy
Label the one's who are unnecessarily aggressive in their ' stanning ' of her. Don't generalize that ish. I am an Ilebaye fan, unashamed, but just not a toxic, overzealous, hating, or, the I'm-actually-worse-in- character-than-the-housemates-I-criticize-daily type of fans.

Just because you're well hidden (or so you think) behind a mobile phone, with your bad personality. cheesy
Above all things, man, know thyself. It helps to avoid you shooting yourself in the foot, time and time again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:
As you defend and drag, sha dey vote and mobilize votes for your faves oh. Sunday is gonna bloody hell!.

Small Rat FC
Ilebaye Escobar FC
Ilebaye Yahoo girl FC

Let's goooooo🗣️
😂🤣🤣

It's how Whitemoney is next to Baye on this Poll, but next to Neo in the real polls...
But I'll never say never sha...

Istill do believe in Miracles... cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2023
DOptical:
If na me be Adekunle, I would have disqualified her for eating my food. I don't like eating much too but then again, I don't have ulcer. Ulcer patients don't like eating food because it doesn't digest easily and it hurts them at times but they need to eat regardless for new tissue formation. Imagine taking one's chicken without feeling remorse. A ulcer patient's food at that! A selfish ungrateful glutton.

You should be more concerned about setting up a go fund me for your Chicago based Farm City Alumnus....Cus with the way she was swept out of the show without second chance, there's no guarantee she will not go back to resume at her duty post.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2023
QueenSindel:
Get to Work dear stop letting those dummies discourage u...I know how much work my WhatsApp group alone have put for the King I mean Islanders are blessed and are never tired of blessing Ade in different currencies ☺️

Choi!!
U see why I love u…Done with web voting,my dear e choke..
Have enough iucs but na device be d koko now,want to share some to my friends today..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She is still pissed about the foundation rather than address it with her you are using picture wey no be your own to start fight........Whew!!!

Look who is talking.
Someone that is absolutely incapable of owning their fav in a forum, about a show where you post from your house

Hei ghod abeg o, lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2023
PaulOtl:

* Some baye clowns fans *
Not all. And no one is an idiot...Come off it...in your feelings. cheesy
Label the one's who are unnecessarily aggressive in their ' stanning ' of her. Dont generalize that ish. I am an Ilebaye fan, unashamed, but not just a toxic, overzealous, hating, or, the I'm-actually-worse-in- character-than-the-housemates-I-criticize-daily -type of fans.

Just because you're well hidden (or so you think) behind a mobile phone, with your bad personality. cheesy
Above all things, man, know thyself. It helps to avoid you shooting yourself in the foot, time and time again.

Imagine this one trying to dissociate himself. You invalidate the feelings of the housemates who are suffering from your selfish toxic glutton but you have the nerves to talk trash?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2023
The devil is a liar!
Thunder faya their nyash!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

You should be more concerned about setting up a go fund me for your Chicago based Farm City Alumnus....Cus with the way she was swept out of the show without second chance, there's no guarantee she will not go back to resume at her duty post.

You should rather do that for your thieving olosho glutton who's bathed naked with all the men. Still rejected by them all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Vawulence is that you…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You mean kissed, multiple times, she don use kiss finish the picture, your gal sef like wahala......cheesy grin cheesy

Dey disguise
You mean to say “our” right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Clement1111:

Oleeeeee

Let the best gamer win the 120m and other side benefits

Clement dear..
You promised to vote for Ade this week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Kwa kwa kwa
See brutality!
Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

Did you read what you wrote? So, according to you, Alex should say everything Baye does is right? Like her role in this show is to shield and protect Baye from all her wrong doings? Baye does people wrong and it's Alex you have a problem with? Or Alex should not be surprised when Baye acts somehow then talks differently?

I have no problem with Baye but truth is, she is manipulative, entitled and is a taker and never gives. Imagine her saying she is hurt Doyin didn't write her a letter when she left but wrote to Alex and Ceec. This is someone you have not talked to for about a month, watched her being isolated for defending you, yet you still have expectations from her? Please

🤝
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

You people are provoking me, the way Baye provoked TBaj when you ask me for votes for herrr though🤷🏾‍♀️

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't forget to vote for Baye while saving lives out there ma'am, please help us save Baye!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2023
DOptical:

You should rather do that for you thieving olosho glutton who's bathed naked with all the men. Still rejected by them all

🤣🤣😂😂
No evidence.
See the image below?, That was Neo, your Chicago based Farm City Alumnus's Comforter peeping from the trenches.
Peeping and waiting up on Ilebaye 🌶️🌶️🌶️. Comforter had to climb chair to catch a better view of what he missed while your desperado fave fenced his life.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Godoverevery:
Always remember ***BANDWAGON***is always
mob of headless chicken.....(zombies)
Islanders........Men mount
Is another day to go all out for our KING.
Adekunle is winning the 120mulla......haters another day to choke that.
Islanders bon ju

This is a another bandwagon that refused to fill up with diesel
Sit this one out please undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Choi!!
U see why I love u…Done with web voting,my dear e choke..
Have enough iucs but na device be d koko now,want to share some to my friends today..
Adekunle's percentage won't be shown till after the show when he gets his 120M and that's on period☺️ but we need to be more brutal with the votes in this the final hours!
Remember lots of people here don't vote na to thief screenshots from twitter 😁 Islanders are the real Voters🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Titaniumental:
Mamba: When you feel like you've been there for someone and they don't understand and appreciate. Ilebaye has insulted me. All the little girls and teenagers I've talked to, none of them have insulted me. She doesn't understand friendship, she doesn't understand integrity She tells some kind of lies. I still love her o but I now have to be weary.

God of Pere at work again?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Daughter has finally insulted mummy and mummy is ranting bitterly.😂😂😂😂😂

But seriously and beyond the BB game we are all living, this bolded is a lesson to us all.
We have to find our kindred foll/tribe. Surround our lives and energy with people who have got us.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

What are you saying? So because she asks Doyin if she good that makes her what? And ues I watched her diary session.

It doesn't make her anything rather it rubbishes the fact you said she hasn't spoken to her for about a month now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

That meme though...😁

Neo and Diasporan babes sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

🤣🤣😂😂
No evidence.
See the image below?, That was Neo, your Chicago based Farm City Alumnus's Comforter peeping from the trenches.
Peeping and waiting up on Ilebaye 🌶️🌶️🌶️. Comforter had to climb chair to catch a better view of what he missed while your desperado fave fenced his life.

Evidence confirmed on the show. Your thieving olosho glutton bathed naked with Cross, Pere, Neo. Still rejected by them all despite fighting with every ladies close to the guys in her bid to get to the guys grin Tolani didn't even bath naked with Neo sef. If Venita wasn't with Adekunle, she would have tried bathing naked with him, after all she chased after him in level up. That's the factual evidence we know! Not the gibberish you're saying!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

I just saw what you responded to
MamBi honey, ndo oo? So sorry…may God comfort you and yours

Thank you my Chocomilo kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Cece’s still trying to use Baye for highlights!
Lmao!
Baye please continue to ignore that evil dwarf!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

🤣🤣😂😂
No evidence.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye is that little sister you want to strangle for her misdemeanor 🤣😂😂😝, she is that baby sis that makes you question your parents if wether truly you guys share the same lineage. They will annoy you to bits, take your bags, your clothes, your shoes, your portions, tweak you, push you to the top of your anger threshold yet you can't hate them. The more you try to hate them, you just keep seeing that sweetness and cuteness and how they mean no harm. Give them time and in a few years they blossom to become the best Gees, the best pal.
My sweet baby girl Ilebaye would grow, and while she is at it, she will have 120M to keep her company.

Q.E.D.!

grin grin grin grin

I said that if Biggie's house was a secondary school boarding house, seniors would have squeezed the life out of that small girl by now.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Culer:
Baye fans have overshadowed adekunle's islanders here. Wonders!

It is the one of the good things on here for me, tbh
They annoy me o, but their pepper is huge and has swallowed ndi “men mount”

Deadd cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Bayetribe!!!

It's like you people want our enemies to laugh at us on Sunday.

Ilebaye is currently last on the polls and you are here defending.

Don't you see that it's all a distraction tactics?

Please go get more phone numbers, iucs and vote o.

Atleast, one Top Contender will be leaving the show on Sunday. No let people mock us abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Na the conversation be this.
Again, Ceec didn't mention the foundation hence we don't even know what Ilebaye is referring to that they will talk about. Until that conversation happens, Ilebaye no take her foundation.
Today na evidence I want dey post.

https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1701223479486410832?t=vSTg6AsTBP_jGIlKXa1FDw&s=19

Cece’s just looking for the slightest opportunity to rile up Baye and get her disqualified!
It has nothing to do with foundation or wipes,it’s just envy and bitterness!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LWKMD4H, you want make she curse you abi!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I do not curse forumites🤷🏾‍♀️
At least I try not to, I keep it on the game
Why would I curse herrr?
Eyes roll
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Omoh,

Even without people voting for Mercy again, she will still top.

See gap na.

Mercy

Cecce
Baye

Kunle
WM

Neo (Energy from the bottom)

Mr man wake up and stop hallucinating

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.