Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487384 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Are u aware that Whitemoney was once my fave..

Please list your favs from See Gobbe to now, I want to check something🙏🏿
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Godoverevery:
Which kin ugly pic biggie kan give doyin like ds.

Shove your faux concern in a pipe and smoke it👌🏿

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

Did you watch Baye's diary session yesterday? Did you watch the reason she gave for not standing up to fight for Doyin most of the time? I guess you didn't watch the part she said she's afraid to fight most times cos of her strikes. Did you also watch where she said she always goes to ask Doyin ...are you good? Are you fine despite they weren't talking?

What are you saying? So because she asks Doyin if she good that makes her what? And ues I watched her diary session.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

She did take it. She says she is waiting for Ceec to calm down. I'm waiting to see how long that will take.

Na the conversation be this.
Again, Ceec didn't mention the foundation hence we don't even know what Ilebaye is referring to that they will talk about. Until that conversation happens, Ilebaye no take her foundation.
Today na evidence I want dey post.

https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1701223479486410832?t=vSTg6AsTBP_jGIlKXa1FDw&s=19

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2023
I believe Islanders are making their statement out there were it matters on the poll no time to give inconsequential people relevance.....Keep firing those Votes for the King Kabiyesi Adeeeeekunle👍👍👍👍👍👍

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Notice how Baye's fans are hardly engaging you?

And Kunle's fans are turning their eyes away form your Baye's per second epistles?

This forum is funny sha

... na me fit una

Una go tire

🚶🚶🚶

They can't because I say the truth I see it. If I were in that house sef, na me go disqualify Baye sef. I hate noise pollution as a matter of fact.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Omoh,

Even without people voting for Mercy again, she will still top.

See gap na.

Mercy

Cecce
Baye

Kunle
WM

Neo (Energy from the bottom)

You that told us Whitemoney topped on Sunday before multi choice showed us his embarrassing percentage.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Don’t mind Cece!
It’s because of her bad character she couldn’t thrive in her career!
She calls herself a lawyer but she’s so dumb,that’s why she bullies people to make herself feel better!
She’s a broke ass bitter and envious dwarf who’s also lonely and hor.ny,that’s why she interprets male attention to interest and harasses any guy who says hello!
I heard she sleeps with her wig on…who does that?
Lmao!
Giddem!!!
undecided
How do expect to find a good-enough man to finally settle down with, when you talk like this? A man to act as dad to your three, or was it two kids you said...
CeeC is younger than you , nau...Don't u feel somehow inside of yourself? undecided embarassed
Unless you're not just being honest.
The energy you use to be vile towards her, ehn...God dey.

Kay...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

Please list your favs from See Gobbe to now, I want to check something🙏🏿

Lol..ok..

SG-Efe
DW-Miracle
PD-Frood
LD-Erica
SYE-Whitemoney
LU-Adekunle
All stars-Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The friendship between Mercy and Venita going down the drain is really sad to watch, its either they weren't actually genuine friends to each other outside the house or they harbour hate against each other before the house........Whew!!!

Well, Venita started hating on, and denigrating Mercy from her first diary session, while Mercy thought she was her friend. If the dislike has become mutual now, it has to be because Mercy perceived, and started returning the energy.

Appropriate blame well please…
Sad to watch motor, lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2023
QueenSindel:
I believe Islanders are making their statement out there were it matters on the poll no time to give inconsequential people relevance.....Keep firing those Votes for the King Kabiyesi Adeeeeekunle👍👍👍👍👍👍

Nnem I Dey fear o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Islanders vs Bayetribe vs Anacondas fighting is something I didn't imagine would happen but in all thee fighting

Anaconda deserves the bashing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Let her manipulate all of them.
They must show their fangs😂🤣.
Tweak them till dey show their real color.
Amuche wanted to use Ilebaye to form Bullying ambassador so that NGOs go give her grant but e no work🤣😂. E don cast.
Imagine OGs crying that a 22 year old newbie used and manipulated them😂🤣.
Premium Mumu them.

Na only Biggie and Ninja remain to manipulate 🤣

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Lol..ok..

SG-Efe
DW-Miracle
PD-Frood
LD-Erica
SYE-Whitemoney
LU-Adekunle
All stars-Adekunle

You use style be bandwagoner o tongue
Were you on here for Frodd?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

It was during the Travel beta task, biggie posted different pictures of holiday destinations around the world. 20 questions, 5 for each teams, only 3 questions were answered across 3 different teams. That's to tell you how difficult it was meanwhile, each time a picture came up, Whitemoney would be forming mental perusal🤣😂😂.

Lol
Leave WM alone biko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

Shove your faux concern in a pipe and smoke it👌🏿

Accept condolences
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Even came back at 2 a.m. to spew bile against CeeC that was asleep. shocked No be small thing, oh.

Says alot about your character. And you claimed you've changed. Change is not by words. Act that change, Aunty.

Or, is it because she is not one of the ogbanje girls inside that house you can relate with? So she gets to be hated by you to pieces?

LMAO. You'll grow up someday. You won't be the first.

@ Tati

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
The truth has finally come out!
Doyin,You will crumble!
These same Cece and Alex you think they have your back will ghost you when the they come out!
You go look for Baye taya but her security go bounce you!
Wtf!!!
God please protect Baye for me!
Don’t let her fall into the hands of those devils!
Give her wisdom to escape from every evil traps!
Give her more Grace and let her win this show!

Baye's clowns are just liars like their thieving glutton. Same idiots said their thief was bringing drinks for Seyi when I said she stole Seyi's drinks. Now, the glutton has stolen more drinks on the show. Always lying and crying "pity me". Nothing else. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Amya:

They're not real fans of the show I'm sure. Plus they're dumb asses with a herd mentality.

Herd mentality khor, herd immunity ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Nnem I Dey fear o
Get to Work dear stop letting those dummies discourage u...I know how much work my WhatsApp group alone have put for the King I mean Islanders are blessed and are never tired of blessing Ade in different currencies ☺️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Here to remind you all that we are another day closer to white monkey's exit Incase una don forget. 😊

Association of White monkey haters (AWH) Assemble. We shall be feasting soon.

Have a nice day ahead ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2023
As you defend and drag, sha dey vote and mobilize votes for your faves oh. Sunday is gonna bloody hell!.

Small Rat FC
Ilebaye Escobar FC
Ilebaye Yahoo girl FC

Let's goooooo🗣️
😂🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

I don't fvck with your girl
But I fvck with you
I am sorry about the way you feel
Take heart nne oma
🤗

My soul sister
Thank you Baby

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:
Yesterday Ilebaye said The Devil is a liar and today I woke up reading my bible and now I see that it is true!. Anything my leader says is true.
Ilebaye my leader!.
Ilebaye preach to me
Ilebaye win my soul.
Clergy strategy unlocked!.
Vote for Ilebaye!!!
See reference picture below.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Notice how Baye's fans are hardly engaging you?

And Kunle's fans are turning their eyes away form your Baye's per second epistles?
This forum is funny sha
... na me fit una
Una go tire

🚶🚶🚶

They dunno you, lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2023
DGOODLYF:
We all know d biggest thief in dat house is Adekuku iyawo Venbitter....
E thief soote e thief onions join...

Awon Ole alalubosa!!!!!

I am liking Baye the thief posts
I am liking Kunle the thief posts
I am a total, messy mess cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2023
Jen96:
lmao. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u watch ur microwave . U don't deserve engagement
Not every time that I get time to watch but it's from Doyin's DS that I got the info.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2023
Culer:
Baye fans have overshadowed adekunle's islanders here. Wonders!
No, they have not.

They are just noise makers. Less than 10 of them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

Adekunle is a sore loser

He's another person that lowkey has a wicked heart

He's never happy to see another person win and would look for ways to undermine their win just to make himself feel better

He and Venita deserve eachother, two jealous devils

Where is that “marinates in self confidence” meme of Threebear’s? cheesy
I would use it for this post.
My point? I agree✋🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2023
If na me be Adekunle, I would have disqualified her for eating my food. I don't like eating much too but then again, I don't have ulcer. Ulcer patients don't like eating food because it doesn't digest easily and it hurts them at times but they need to eat regardless for new tissue formation. Imagine taking one's chicken without feeling remorse. A ulcer patient's food at that! A selfish ungrateful glutton.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2023
EmmyCC:

Not every time that I get time to watch but it's from Doyin's DS that I got the info.

You are truthful make I forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Giel:
All these fights over Doyin's picture ilebaye and ceec had.
They will keep finding irrelevant issues to argue over until they resolve this foundation issue.
ilebaye should have spokem up so that we can know her side of the issue.

I wonder why she didn't speak on it during her diary session yesterday atleast to clear her name if she really didn't take it.

I don't think that Ceec has made the foundation thing an issue in front of Ilebaye. All the times I watched, she was saying it to other housemates and Ilebaye was not present.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.