Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498490 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

Look who is talking.
Someone that is absolutely incapable of owning their fav in a forum, about a show where you post from your house

Hei ghod abeg o, lol
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You that told us Whitemoney topped on Sunday before multi choice showed us his embarrassing percentage.

He even forgot Alex😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Hazardfan1:

Why are you so pained, weyrey?? Eleriibu!!! grin

I worked at Syd-Monic hospital, Ago palace, Okoto, It's an hospital owned by an Igbo man, 80% of the staff in the hospital then were Igbo. Because of me, the people there think Yorubas are very respectful people( but I'm a very proud person to my superiors, you have to be 1 billion percent sure before you come to me to correct me, else I'll disrespect you), they say we always bow to greet and we greet too much(whatever this means), they find it funny. Truth is, It's in my culture, I was brought up that way. When you prostrate to greet an elderly man, they say, "dide dide, OMOLUABI". Some of you here are just too ill-mannered for my liking and you call yourselves Yoruba. I don't know if this coming online to disrespect people is the way you were brought up or it's something you picked up from the street but I feel you all can do better. We are called OMOLUABI for a reason, please CHANGE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2023
DOptical:

Imagine this one trying to dissociate himself. You invalidate the feelings of the housemates who are suffering from your selfish toxic glutton but you have the nerves to talk trash?
I like people like you...as funny as it may sound.

Your type is quick to anger and outburst, leading to vulgarity cheesy. A very weak trait for anyone.
Yes, I disassociated myself from the generalization you earlier served at all Ilebaye fans. I can't accept to be labeled with a label that I am not. Get it? wink

Calling her a selfish glutton, a this and a that, is not going to prove my assertion as otherwise (that all baye fans are not the same in their toxicity). You're still yet to prove me wrong on that.
Granted, she might be those things you called her (to a little extent...or to a large extent...or might even not be...) But you are still wrong for saying her fans are the same in the regard for which you had made that initial statement.
I hope you understand what I said. If you aren't able to, call my attention to it, and I can explain it to you using a different approach.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

I do not curse forumites🤷🏾‍♀️
At least I try not to, I keep it on the game
Why would I curse herrr?
Eyes roll

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That was a joke nah

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

Look who is talking.
Someone that is absolutely incapable of owning their fav in a forum, about a show where you post from your house

Hei ghod abeg o, lol

Eeghe, He is right. Picture is not enough to cause issues.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Doyin has come out and seen that Baye is the only friend she had in that house,that’s why she posted Baye kissing her picture!
Make all of una rest!

Yet she didn't give the selfish olosho glutton a letter? grin

Doyin still doing her media rounds. The handler said she was the one handling it except dumbos who can't understand like the Dumb olosho glutton they support. The only person who had Doyin's back was probably Whitemoney, even though Doyin wasn't a saint. Doyin was quite rude thus was bound to be constantly checked by others on the show. However, the one whom she was constantly fighting on her behalf turned against her and was even applauding Venita when Venita was saying stuff about her. What would have hurt Doyin the most was her feud with Venita was because of selfish olosho glutton.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin grin

I said that if Biggie's house was a secondary school boarding house, seniors would have squeezed the life out of that small girl by now.

Gbam!.
She reminds me a lot of myself when I was in FGGC Abuloma.
Oh my lawd!.
Small but mighty.
Na polite rudeness I dey dish then.
"Senior Chioma, Please I'm sorry but I can't do it".
Ilebaye doesn't even know how to war with words😂🤣.
I small, get mouth come still sabi book.
Nothing you fit do🤣😂.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2023
All indirect fans of CeeC that are still hanging on the fence are still welcome o. CeeC no get permanent enemy.

All she has are those that are still in the process of figuring out that the reason they can’t stop being fascinated with her, is because they actually like her secretly.

All we have here in CeeC’s Camp is love & light.
If love & light no still do the work, then take some CeeC bitters, everybody go dey alright.
PS: The aftertaste is very, very sweet.

Ire o🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That was a joke nah

I am in my feelings today
Not in a jokey place
I miss my Oregano and Twitter is making me know just how much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Notice how Baye's fans are hardly engaging you?

And Kunle's fans are turning their eyes away form your Baye's per second epistles?

This forum is funny sha

... na me fit una

Una go tire

🚶🚶🚶

You see craze person wey dey quote himself, reply himself with repetitive posts na him you want us to engage?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2023
PaulOtl:

undecided
How do expect to find a good-enough man to finally settle down with, when you talk like this? A man to act as dad to your three, or was it two kids you said...
CeeC is younger than you , nau...Don't u feel somehow inside of yourself? undecided embarassed
Unless you're not just being honest.
The energy you use to be vile towards her, ehn...God dey.

Kay...
I deliberately ignored your previous post last night because I thought you were being possessed by those demons you complained about but I can now see that you’re raving mad!
Who the fvck are you to tell me what and how to comment on this thread?
Do you even know me?
Do I look like someone you can blackmail?
You dey crase?
Did I ever tell you that I’m single or looking for a husband?
How dare you make reference to my children?
Abi o shiere!!!!
Since you have so much receipts on me,you better post them or forever remain pressed because I’ll no longer engage a lunatic like you in a conversation ever again!
Avoid me on this thread!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2023
PaulOtl:

I like people like you...as funny as it may sound.

Your type is quick to anger and outburst, leading to vulgarity cheesy. A very weak trait for anyone.
Yes, I disasscated myself from the generalization you earlier served at all Ilebaye fans. I can't accept to be labeled with a label that I am not. Get it? wink

Calling her a selfish glutton, a this and a that, is not going to prove my assertion as otherwise (that all baye fans are not the same in their toxicity). You're still yet to prove me wrong on that.
Granted, she might be those things you called her (to a little extent...or to a large extent...or might even not be...) But you are still wrong for saying her fans are the same in the regard for which you had made that initial statement.
I hope you understand what I said. If you aren't able to, call my attention to it and I can explain to you using a different approach.

You're just as toxic & selfish as the selfish ungrateful toxic glutton you support the moment you invalidate the feelings of the housemates. She steals people's things without returning it or feeling remorseful or an apology. Aside her dumb noise pollution, rudeness, harassing/fighting dirty over her entitlement over several dicks who rejected her btw. Or scrapping paint into one's box.

I won't bother about your other gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2023
Clement1111:
Islanders vs Bayetribe vs Anacondas fighting is something I didn't imagine would happen but in all thee fighting

Anaconda deserves the bashing
Lol 😂
Sometimes it’s good to fight for the ones that we love…it’s part of the gamegrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2023
This week, I am voting Whitemoney
If he dips he dips with my votes, I don’t care

Gafferde Teamie, please vote Whitemoney🙏🏿

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Godoverevery:

Aye Aye captain.

That the code.

ohhhhhhh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2023
DGOODLYF:
At this point Baye must win dat money by all means....

I wan see plenty haters and OGs fans for ICU on dat independence day

Bayetribe lets go hard

VOTE ILEBAYE

Unfortunately for you, she will not smell the money. This year is not the year of bandwagon people. Announcement from Big Brother coming very soon to shock you bandwagon supporters. Stay tuned…..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Rare Picture of what transpired the night Chicago girl unfollowed her comforter.😂🤣.
Who is the show again?.
Small pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️.
Ilebaye Odinaya.
My leader!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2023
PaulOtl:
Even came back at 2 a.m. to spew bile against CeeC that was asleep. shocked No be small thing, oh.

Says alot about your character. And you claimed you've changed. Change is not by words. Act that change, Aunty.

Or, is it because she is not one of the ogbanje girls inside that house you can relate with? So she gets to be hated by you to pieces?

LMAO. You'll grow up someday. You won't be the first.

@ Tati

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2023
DOptical:

Baye's clowns are just liars like their thieving glutton. Same idiots said their thief was bringing drinks for Seyi when I said she stole Seyi's drinks. Now, the glutton has stolen more drinks on the show. Always lying and crying "pity me". Nothing else. Pathetic.
You wish Tolani had a fragment of Baye’s fanbase but sorry,if it didn’t dey,it didn’t dey!
Cry more!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:
This week, I am voting Whitemoney
If he dips he dips with my votes, I don’t care

Gafferde Teamie, please vote Whitemoney🙏🏿

May your network hang for no reason Ma😝,
may you neighborhood transformer blow 🤣😂😂.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:
As you defend and drag, sha dey vote and mobilize votes for your faves oh. Sunday is gonna bloody hell!.

Small Rat FC
Ilebaye Escobar FC
Ilebaye Yahoo girl FC

Let's goooooo🗣️
😂🤣🤣
We full ground!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

May your network hang for no reason Ma😝,
may you neighborhood transformer blow 🤣😂😂.

SMH
It didn’t hang tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You wish Tolani had a fragment of Baye’s fanbase but sorry,if it didn’t dey,it didn’t dey!
Cry more!

I knew Tolani base at the time I supported her. In fact, I supported her at the time hypocritical clowns like yourself were bashing her because of you and your toxic glutton's entitlement over dick who don't rate her!

Hypocrites bashed Tolani for being possesive of Neo, even though she fought (few times) because of the rudeness of others to her as affirmed by other housemates (for example, she didn't fight with Alex nor Doyin who were hanging out with Neo or hugging him. Heck, the toxic glutton was plotting against Tolani from the first day) whereas same Hypocrites supported the biggest man hunter on the show fighting dirty with several housemates because of her entitlement over several dicks who don't rate her. Just wear the clown outfits.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Omo!, Even with the strike sef, her audacity last night was second to none. Like the Housemates stood in awe while she spoke and
even me was trembling in bed.
I don watch the video tire"
She sprayed premium pepper in the house last night and left the devil to rant behind her back.
The girl is fearless and I further Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Ubekhistan.😂🤣🤣🤣.
I had goosebumps last night it was scary!
I never knew Baye was such a brave “ tiny rat” who stood up to the evil dwarf and gave her wotowoto!
Lmao!
Even Cross sef stylishly defended her!
Omashola look at her with so much awe!
It made my night!😃🤩

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2023
Alex and whitemoney
My champion dressers
Fashion icons.
I will always appreciate how you 2 gave me a fashion moment every day

Let me enjoy you both abeg kiss
Chai my heart
You 2 must survive on Sunday

Atleast I have small peace as regards ilebaye

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2023
@threebear, am waiting for ur source since ooooo, pls who is topping nd who is at d bottom 🙌🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Alex looks so good kiss
As she always does kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2023
DOptical:

I knew Tolani base at the time I supported her. In fact, I supported her at the time hypocritical clowns like yourself were bashing her because of you and your toxic glutton's entitlement over dick who don't rate her!

Tolani is currently at home watching on her tv, while Ilebaye is on the verge of winning while you keep crying about her being on the show cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SmileAndSeek: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2023
U lie sotey u forget to put Alex grin grin grin grin
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Omoh,

Even without people voting for Mercy again, she will still top.

See gap na.

Mercy

Cecce
Baye

Kunle
WM

Neo (Energy from the bottom)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Giel:
All these fights over Doyin's picture ilebaye and ceec had.
They will keep finding irrelevant issues to argue over until they resolve this foundation issue.
ilebaye should have spokem up so that we can know her side of the issue.

I wonder why she didn't speak on it during her diary session yesterday atleast to clear her name if she really didn't take it.
Let the devilish dwarf say it in Baye’s presence,instead of discussing it with others.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Zihno:

Isn’t she old?
early 30s ain't old

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.