Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1513883 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I deliberately ignored your previous post last night because I thought you were being possessed by those demons you complained about but I can now see that you’re raving mad!
Who the fvck are you to tell me what and how to comment on this thread?
Do you even know me?
Do I look like someone you can blackmail?
You dey crase?
Did I ever tell you that I’m single or looking for a husband?
How dare you make reference to my children?
Abi o shiere!!!!
Since you have so much receipts on me,you better post them or forever remain pressed because I’ll no longer engage a lunatic like you in a conversation ever again!
Avoid me on this thread!

You just took your time out to come back with something vile to say. I expected it. Or, you think I didn't? Ho ho ho... cheesy

It was obvious you were going to respond to it. The truth doesn't sit well with you.
I dared to make reference to your children the same way you dared to call CeeC evil names. She is also someone's child. Sounds fair? Should... smiley

Flaring won't change anything. What has been said (justifiably) has been said. We don't take back what we have put out. Unless when tendering an apology, but not in this case.

Tatiana darling, I said you will grow up someday, believe me! Age is not maturity. Maturity is maturity. See the difference? I do hope you do see it. An intelligent mind would. kiss

To answer you...No, I don't need to know you to the extent that you feel I should before noticing the character traits you posses. What you put out here is you. So, to that extent, I do know you, Aunt Tatiana.

Put the receipts out, you say? No. I'm not like you. I weigh my options. I look ahead. Foresight. You may be quick to curse, vent o, wail o, use multiple exclamation marks in one sentence as if that would work some kind of fear into the recipient of your attack , but you still don't change what is truth.
Best believe that.
Avoid you on this thread? grin We'll see about that. If i see the need to address a comment that you had put out, I would very well address that comment.
Lunatic because I told you the truth and it hurt you? Oh dear...wow. The same me you spoke well of some weeks ago when we were mentioning ourselves on a particular topic, back and forth? Nah...you are just hurt. It happens. smiley.

Do onto others what you want others to do onto you. Same goes for the way you speak.

Stay well, till we cross lanes again, ma'am. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ellexy: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Mazi White don suffer shaa

grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Clement1111:

Ahhhhh

What led to their confrontation please
Biggy brought in Doyin’s portrait last night,as an evicted housemate and Baye applied lipstick and kissed it just like others normally do but Cece went and cleaned it.
Baye found out and got angry and Cece started insulting her and Baye said “the devil is a liar” and walked away.
She didn’t give Cece the engagements she wanted.
Baye - 1000000
Cece-0

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I had goosebumps last night it was scary!
I never knew Baye was such a brave “ tiny rat” who stood up to the evil dwarf and gave her wotowoto!
Lmao!
Even Cross sef stylishly defended her!
Omashola look at her with so much awe!
It made my night!😃🤩

Gbam!.
I was just looking at her small mouth
...."the person had the guts, The audehcity, the mind to clean it".
Venita stood in awe with mouth agape,
Even the devil couldn't interrupt her till she finished 😂🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Culer:
Baye fans have overshadowed adekunle's islanders here. Wonders!
We are just getting started!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2023
This foundation matter I believe Baye took it but since its gone south she is denying. The best thing would have been to admit the day it happened and apologise for her negligence of not returning it. Besides why doesn't she have her own sef if its something you regularly use?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Na wa o…what thought exactly..
My guy was just stating his observations and he never looked like he was sad about their wins..

Well I know u don’t like Adekunle..

Bookmarked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Gafferde:
But what's the need to scatter Doyin's picture with f8ke ki$$es when you never cared or had her back in the house? Doyin went as far as making enem!e$ for herself because of this girl and she never showed any form of loyalty to her. Cee-C was the only person that had Doyin's back in that house.
Cece had her back,no wonder she nominated her and also denied her during her diary session!
Yimu

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Culer:
Baye fans have overshadowed adekunle's islanders here. Wonders!

They are doing the lord's work. Patriots are on holiday grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You dey crase!
May your fingers rot if you ever quote me again!
Oponu!
Hahahahahah!
Tati darling. Awww...see you being all worked up over nothing.

Be careful of the words you speak when you are in anger. They could come back to bite you in the mouth, when you eventually realize you were under an influence.

Wait, did they tell you that ogbanje can place a curse on a follower of Christ and it would achieve its desired aim? Never.
You have a reprobate mind, anyways... Cannot really blame you. The veil of marine deceit is still covering your vision.

Who speaks a thing and it comes to pass when the Lord Yahweh hasn't spoken it?

Who is he( or she, as in your case) that saith, and it cometh to pass, When the Lord commandeth it not? Out of the mouth of the Most High Proceedeth not evil and good?

👆Lamentations 3: 37 - 40. You can find that passage there. 🙂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2023
Alex was using ilebaye for bullying grant yet it's Ilebaye that always involves Alex name in her drama
Foundation drama with ceec. She involved Alex and said it's Alex foundation she used

Soma's drink. She involved Alex in the drama too.
Even on Sunday it's Alex she ran to sit with and it's Alex whose hand she holds
Yet it's Alex that's using her

Meanwhile she's the one that runs to Alex
Calls Alex's name from morning to night
Alexandra left and right.

Rubbish and Alex using ilebaye.

Let ilebaye give Alex space then since Alex is using her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Shay you dey whine me niiiii....oh oh oh oh oh🗣️🎶🎶🎵
Evidence full street

https://twitter.com/MomoTweetx/status/1701758608529060332?t=ONSl0EHpZYOS-6ksfb-x-A&s=19

https://twitter.com/RealityTvNg_S/status/1694126304554053966?t=UXohDldb0SQRVZFR99MF1Q&s=19

Those are videos of Ceec openly calling Doyin a prostitute with community Vagina.
Make I follow you dance!
Shey you dey whine me aunty 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Evidence oporrr!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Awon ore ojiji.....tueh
https://twitter.com/MomoTweetx/status/1701758608529060332
Ore in the deepest poto poto!
Kwa kwa kwa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

You see craze person wey dey quote himself, reply himself with repetitive posts na him you want us to engage?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

That was how Neo said he(adekuku) took sausages and hid them yesterday. Na wa undecided

So he is still doing this? shocked
Na kleptomania?

lawd!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2023
DGOODLYF:
THANK YOU ILEBAYE FOR GIVING US A SHOW WHEN WE THOUGHT WE WONT AV ONE

THANK YOU ILEBAYE

THANK YOU ILEBAYE
If not for Baye,this season would have flopped!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

Add Baye Vs Angel. She dealt with that one to the point of almost taking voluntary exit.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2023
DOptical:

Baye's clowns are just liars like their thieving glutton. Same idiots said their thief was bringing drinks for Seyi when I said she stole Seyi's drinks. Now, the glutton has stolen more drinks on the show. Always lying and crying "pity me". Nothing else. Pathetic.

So na you be that Dsimmer wey dey write epistle up and down. Hmmmm 🤔

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

They dunno you, lol

We never even enter final week when we will feast grin

Everyone will tender account on how their fave entertained then

We ain't giving 120m to a joker

embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

My soul sister
Thank you Baby

❤️💕 kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:
Yesterday Ilebaye said The Devil is a liar and today I woke up reading my bible and now I see that it is true!. Anything my leader says is true.
Ilebaye my leader!.
Ilebaye preach to me
Ilebaye win my soul.
Clergy strategy unlocked!.
Vote for Ilebaye!!!
See reference picture below.
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye should open a church after the show!!!
Lmao!
I wish I could give her this cap 🧢 to wear and pepper dem!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cece’s just looking for the slightest opportunity to rile up Baye and get her disqualified!
It has nothing to do with foundation or wipes,it’s just envy and bitterness!

Stupid post angry

Baye took cee c expensive foundation that's worth over 200k not just used it but wasted it

Cee c knew it was Baye but instead chose not to attack her for it so she wouldn't be called a bully... Even she said that but somehow cee c is the bad person that wants Baye evicted? What kinda logic is this?

Have you ever thought that the real reason baye did that is to get ceec to attack her so she can play victim again?

So you are telling me it's ok for Baye to use and waste stuff that's not her own?

You baye fans might be the most stupidly biased set I've ever seen of any bbn fanbase . At least other people know when to admit their fave is at fault but to you lots, she can do no wrong it's everyone's fault?

Pathetic

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

You use style be bandwagoner o tongue
Were you on here for Frodd?

Na lie I no be bandwagoner..I Dey always support my faves from beginning of d season..

And concerning Frood,I wasn’t a registered member here when I supported Frood..Was just coming to read and same with LU too..it was after LU I registered and that was cos of Tatiana..I just loved d way she was fighting for Erica then..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2023
tng:
This foundation matter I believe Baye took it but since its gone south she is denying. The best thing would have been to admit the day it happened and apologise for her negligence of not returning it. Besides why doesn't she have her own sef if its something you regularly use?

She lied when she stole people's drinks too. Even stole Adekunle's chicken sef.

She's a liar and a Thief. A glutton. Entitled, Selfish and ungrateful. Rude too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2023
Clement1111:
Islanders vs Bayetribe vs Anacondas fighting is something I didn't imagine would happen but in all thee fighting

Anaconda deserves the bashing

Let's stay out oooo
We are on holiday

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Gbam!.
I was just looking at her small mouth
...."the person had the guts, The audehcity, the mind to clean it".
Venita stood in awe with mouth agape,
Even the devil couldn't interrupt her till she finished 😂🤣
Lmao!🤣🤣🤣🤣
See grammar na!
Baye sabi English pass that bitter dwarf wey call herself lawyer!
She was just rambling like a demented idiot!
Everyone was surprised at Baye’s guts!
She’s really a small 🌶 🌶🌶🌶🌶
Atarodo pro max!🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

You use style be bandwagoner o tongue
Were you on here for Frodd?

She is.
No wonder we can never see eye to eye
Na where Belle face them people
🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

ohhhhhhh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea.....

Sponge bob.....square pants.

One of my ex in school use that cartoon kill in 2012.

God bless you vic (sweet girl)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Na lie I no be bandwagoner..I Dey always support my faves from beginning of d season..

And concerning Frood,I wasn’t a registered member here when I supported Frood..Was just coming to read and same with LU too..it was after LU I registered and that was cos of Tatiana..I just loved d way she was fighting for Erica then..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Alex wasn't talking about any other issues between Venita, doyin and Ilebaye.
She was talking specifically about what Ilebaye
herself confirmed in yesterday's diary session.

That Ilebaye says she thought what doyin said on sunday to Venita was harsh.
https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1701733375873056806?t=OSrmXd9NiDv2Sl-ST29iTA&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Eeghe:

Dey disguise
You mean to say “our” right?

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.