Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470588 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
In other news

Winner of shine your eyes season has been evicted ,a housemate from that season is the first finalist for the All stars season.

Level up season is going to the finale,which other season will join them.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:
That gal has no strategy at all, she is just acting her age amongst people wey don see life pass her......
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
ColdHunter:
Imagine the uproar if WhiteMoney said "fear who
believe Yoruba man".
Adekunle just showed us he is probably one of the tribal warlords we have hear on nairaland.
Who knows his moniker.

Everything about Kuku screams Nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Baye dey vex me now ehh. They don't like you is they don't like you. Even if you crawl and lick their feet they will still not like you. By now you should know you are one of the strongest housemate out there----You know, they know, and the odds could be in your favour.

Unless you are trying to win their heart instead of winning the 120million, you should effing bullshit the entire lot of them and strut your stuff like the queen mother that you are.
This is exactly how her fans feel right now but I'm not sure she has the emotional intelligence to figure this out.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:
In other news

Winner of shine your eyes season has been evicted ,a housemate from that season is the first finalist for the All stars season.

Level up season is going to the finale,which other season will join them.

If Mercy or CeeC gets knocked out next week the house will catch fire......cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Get out of my mentions if you're not ready to talk like a grown adult instead of a Hot goat. Is it my fault you're heavily allergic to logic or objective reasoning?

I still feel ur pain, but try to save ur energy till oct 1st wen the girl that keeps put pepper in ur eyes will b declare the winner, den u can wailing as u much u like.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Seeing this video again annoyed me, did you see how Pere stepped out of her way after flinging the mattress by moving to the side?

Nne eh, I saw it o, Pere didn't fling it the way I wanted it, but I got what I wanted Alex eviction! She will watch him from home

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Still doesn't invalidate my point.

Change the numbers to 15% and see how much Ilebaye could have gathered

Why didn't she double the last person's vote last week with only 4 people up?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:
Alex is barely out of the house and ilebaye is still lying on her that soma, angel and Ceec had to stand up for Alex

Her delusional fans are expecting votes from Alex's fanbase

Insecure winners fanbase
Better go and win with your arisers votes.
Vote from team Alex you won't see.

I will continue to enjoy the disgrace you people got when Ms Vicks asked if Ilebaye is entertaining.
That deafening silence 🤣

We collect the disgrace with our full chest, as long as Baye still wins the money

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Lol....
You guys are just going through the stages of grief...

Y'all are in the bargaining stage. By midweek una go enter Depression and finally acceptance on the final day....

Illebaye has already won. Nothing anyone can do about it.
The good thing about the all stars is that, it was a well needed wakeup call. If your fave did not win, my dear, don't celebrate them getting to the finale. Top 5 is basically useless. Reason why most of them had to come back. There is only a marginal difference between the top 5 and someone who got evicted in the second week. The distinguishing factor is what you have to offer.
The most entertaining HM this season is IKE, and he didn't make the finale. Trust me, as far as this All star is concerned, his name resonates farther than anyone else but the winner.
Congrats to Baye once again....
Small pepper wey dey enter eye....
Thank you 🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
I doubt they will be nominations tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na Neo ceec want now. Thank God for Tobi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:

Angel said it

Angel is just living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm just pissed at Ilebaye for appologizing

This is a game

What's this nonsense apology for?

Your gamer trying to game veterans cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Whether apology jig o or e no jig.

BayeTribe gather your voting materials and resources.

On Monday, we go triple hard.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo this season has ended for me sha

I have gotten all I want with this mamba eviction, good luck to our finalist and the winner of the show

Thank you guys for holding it up for Pere all through the season

Geezem
Ihavethingstodo
Ultraviolet27
Andrewbaba44
Ohbritiana
Kendrick93

I hope we get to same housemates next season cus I love you guys

My patriotic gang for Life

Teamie don't go yet, let's take our man to finals...we still need you. 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
I so love CeeC, she's so loyal and always talks good of those that were good to her. Ike, doyin,neo.
Unlike animals with their fake cries and enjoyment in a minute

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omo I thought Ilebaye was going to cry after letting her guard down like that to apologize to people who just decided to rubbish her efforts, but here she is all happy and positive while the people who pounced on her remain bitter,frustrated and unsettled!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Alex stole Adekunle stew also took the remaining meat, abi that one no be stealing?

Mamba na thief nah

Person wey Dey steal husband ,Wetin come be stew we no go worth pass 10k naira

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

And after that what next??

You think she can do it alone without the rest of the HM support outside

This bastards you are referring to are more deep rooted than her in outside world ooo.

Make una dey use phyna win after the house has case study oooo.

As long as she wins that money, we are 100% satisfied
Who else could have won if not phyna

Rest of the house support as in??
All their fan votes cannot reach 1% of baye’s votes for the finale

Is it neo, tolani, kidd, ike that their votes will stop baye from winning??

And who even aligned to help phyna win?
Phamsavi, diana, eloswag, khalid, groovy, dotun

Abeg talk another thing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
I used to be a viewer before but now I'm BAYEfied.

Letssss go! Who dey!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
These same housemates forgave Seyi before he finished apologising oo.
Imagine it was Ilebaye that wrote the letter do you think Venita will be calm?
Has Ceec apologised to anyone in that house?

These housemates have audacity.
Na Ilebaye I blame sha. Because even if I were 22 and in that house these people cannot intimidate me. Since I be small pikin I nor dey take nonsense from anybody. And no one will walk all over me.

Ilebaye has a lot to learn and build her self-esteem.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

Why didn't she double the last person's vote last week with only 4 people up?

She doubled nah. Didn't she have like 39 and WM had like 17?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
They can’t stand each other but for Baye’s sake,they’ll form yeye friendship that won’t last!
Lmao!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

They don't know. They thought it is a strategy. All of them put together don't have one sense like these and they claim to be OGs.

I have so many interns bate's age in my office that are very annoying. It's like they don't even listen. Everyday, apology. What will I do? Take them for who they are because they're acting their age

Thank you so much, may God bless you for this. If you've ever dated anyone in Baye's age group, you will know how annoying they can be and I'm sure CeeC passed through and is still living that age group(the CeeC I've watched on my screen,no man can correct her). Wo, make I no talk anything again

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chimezie198:
I used to be a viewer before but now I'm BAYEfied.

Letssss go! Who dey!
Welcome on board!!!🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Seeing this video again annoyed me, did you see how Pere stepped out of her way after flinging the mattress by moving to the side?

Nah, That was an unconscious actor move.
As an actor, you don't back the camera😀.
It was unconscious because he's been an actor for a long time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chuksp09(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na Ilebaye I blame sha. Because even if I were 22 and in that house these people cannot intimidate me. Since I be small pikin I nor dey take nonsense from anybody. And no one will walk all over me.
grin I laugh, Enter big brother house first

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
They can’t stand each other but for Baye’s sake,they’ll form yeye friendship that won’t last!
Lmao!

The way they’ll scatter eh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na Ebuka cause am!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ceec said Ike stole 2 sardines and gave her, guess that one is not stealing

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

They don't know. They thought it is a strategy. All of them put together don't have one sense like these and they claim to be OGs.

I have so many interns bate's age in my office that are very annoying. It's like they don't even listen. Everyday, apology. What will I do? Take them for who they are because they're acting their age

Exactly!.
I've worked with a couple of them in sales teams. Having to lead the team.
Omo, they can be annoying....but can be fiercely loyal and sweet.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.