Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473138 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clement1111:

Until tonight I really wanted to vote for Mercy/Cee c to kick her out in the finals

But now I am not sure of that anymore,maybe she should just win instead
don't second guess yourself, thanks plenty, vote CeeC. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If Mercy or CeeC gets knocked out next week the house will catch fire......cheesy grin cheesy

I want Mercy gone first . Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She will put her up....
Except Angel wins HOH
If not straight home

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ambber:
don't second guess yourself, thanks plenty, vote CeeC. God bless you

If the winning is going to be on votes, I can tell you that ceec can’t stand Adekunle talk less of Ilebaye .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tweets like this give me orgasm!
Damn!
We must not disappoint Baye o!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If Mercy or CeeC gets knocked out next week the house will catch fire......cheesy grin cheesy

Both will be sweet.
I don’t mind Ilebaye or Adekunle win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
They can’t stand each other but for Baye’s sake,they’ll form yeye friendship that won’t last!
Lmao!

Asin ehn!.
Isn't it a shocker that they don't want to react to the revelation that Angel wrote the letter?.
I mean Ceec was so Angry with Adekunle for imagining she did it, Venita penned it on Doyin and and reacted like a desperate woman. Suddenly they ain't bothered.
If na Ilebaye, just picture how e for go?.
Well, for all the highlights available to milk this night, I'm glad Ilebaye's own is the one flying on the street.

My Fave summoned the house and they answered!!!.
🌶️ 🌶️ Pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chimezie198:
I used to be a viewer before but now I'm BAYEfied.

Letssss go! Who dey!
Welcome oo.

Please vote for her.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

She doubled nah. Didn't she have like 39 and WM had like 17?

Venita had 26
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Una go wail tire ko kan aiye

Hmmmm adekunle my bobo....you promise me a show in week 9 if you survive week 8.......kindly unleash the inner bad boy deks because you are already in week 10...... thanks in advance bobo mi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:
So quick math. WM got 17+% on the week he was up with Ilebaye. That's half of what Ilebaye got with her 35%. If same people voted for him this time and same people voted Ilebaye, then she might just be double of his current score which is 16%.

You are right
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Now, who are the real gamers? CeeC, Mercy and Angel were vehement. Say let all housemates be up and let the viewers vote in who they want for the finale. But goat like mad omashola, an idiot that doesn't have anything to win or lose if anyone goes to finale or mot was there cursing his useless papa and abusing his dead father that he has been dreaming of when CeeC told him leave baye alone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrBroke:

That's what is getting me mad. Ceec way no get respect, talks anyhow with no control, filled with pride and arrogance na she dey form boss. Somebody else should be angry not that short dummy

Cee c has sharp mouth, we all know that!

But she is always a genuine friend.

Why did baddie fall out wt all her protectors; Neo was one of her protectors, yet they fell out. Baye fans insulted Neo like mad
Whitemoney was her protector, till she intentionally kept increasing volume, they fell out.
Alex was her 'mother' yet baye fans have always insulted alex over any little issue.
Lets not talk about doyin;bayes number one person who had her back in that house for so many weeks, yet baye left her "supposed" friend and you guys finished doyin with insults.

You say cee c talks anyhow but watch all those cee c has ever quarrelled with;

She is friends wt whitemoney in that house even after their issue.
Cee c repaired her friendship with alex.
Even this same baye was given "pardon me pls" by cee c earlier.
Even doyin prefered someone she knows is true to her whom she found in cee c to baddie.

I m not here to sing like a bird to an obvious truth you guys have decided not to ever see.

Cee c is a sweet soul honestly.

I hope she wins.

But then again, people can be gullible so if u guys want to vote whoever, it is ur choice as always, but everyone cant be wrong about baddie. You dont play a pretencious game where you hurt people and pretend you arent.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
chuksp09:

grin I laugh, Enter big brother house first
Wetin dem wan do me?
I nor sabi do eye service or act as a sycophant. If you beat me you chop disqualification.

I stayed in hostels so I sabi bullies and how to defend myself.
My self-esteem and confidence is top notch.
It's one reason I support Ilebaye because she can do better and would be much respected when she wins that money.

It is her time.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Na Ebuka cause am!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
I swear. cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

The way they’ll scatter eh
I hope Baye doesn’t separate them when they fight!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Damn!

They know it. The light shines all over her. I love her so much !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Ceec said Ike stole 2 sardines and gave her, guess that one is not stealing

They think Baye tribe is not watching this show.

We get receipts.

Nonsense people. Saint Obi's dey that house only Ilebaye be thief.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oya vote for am and leave Baye alone!

Ceec dey really show Una pepper o. I like it!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Garfield forgive me 😂😂😂

I don turn shipper 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Damn!
wen i hear OG fans calling nigerians gullible here...i just laugh...as if na only 9ja dey vote Baye....Baye is not even a Nigerian thing n dats wat giving her d edge...
I guess southafricans dat support Baye are also gullible too

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
chuksp09:

grin I laugh, Enter big brother house first
no mind them 😂
I just dey look all of them dey make mouth and talk shit for this thread since day 1. It's easier to criticize these housemates cos we're watching from the comfort of our homes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:

So that’s all you got after watching the advert so many times? Na wa for the kind dullness wey I dey see for this thread angry
u are the one that watched the advert a thousand times because u and the actors are utterly useless
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
thatigboman:
Now, who are the real gamers? CeeC, Mercy and Angel were vehement. Say let all housemates be up and let the viewers vote in who they want for the finale. But goat like mad omashola, an idiot that doesn't have anything to win or lose if anyone goes to finale or mot was there cursing his useless papa and abusing his dead father that he has been dreaming of when CeeC told him leave baye alone.

I really hope you are not a parent

You are an embarrassment

Have some shame man

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Baye4life:
Mercy :I will make white money a king
Big brother :

Ike told her "Same way you made Frood a King and he was evicted" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
ARIWO KO NI MUSIC IF UNA LIKE RUN FROM TWITTER TO FACEBOOK TO IG TO NAIRALAND SHOUTING BAYE HAS ALREADY WON IN OTHER TO GAIN THE BAD WAGONERS THAT WAIT TILL LAST WEEK............KO KAN AIYE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

Asin ehn!.
Isn't it a shocker that they don't want to react to the revelation that Angel wrote the letter?.
I mean Ceec was so Angry with Adekunle for imagining she did it, Venita penned it on Doyin and and reacted like a desperate woman. Suddenly they ain't bothered.
If na Ilebaye, just picture how e for go?.
Well, for all the highlights available to milk this night, I'm glad Ilebaye's own is the one flying on the street.

My Fave summoned the house and they answered!!!.
🌶️ 🌶️ Pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
I swear,if Baye was fully responsible for that letter,she would have gotten another strike by now because they would have pounced on her!
Since it’s Angel,case closed!
I’m just happy that Baye’s apology and their reaction has reawakened Baye tribe and we will vote like mad!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Damn!

If you’re normal, calm, and understanding, you’d know that Ilebaye has done nothing wrong in that house.

Those people judging her, just know that they aren’t normal upstairs lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

To you. I don't see that. Would you rather she pretends that's she's okay with the fake calculated apology? Ceec is gradually earning my respects. It might just be her I'll be voting for in the finale. I always love a straight shooter.

Please, your votes will be highly appreciated. Thank you.💪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

They think Baye tribe is not watching this show.

We get receipts.

Nonsense people. Saint Obi's dey that house only Ilebaye be thief.

All of them claiming Santa nwa-egbe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
thatigboman:
u are the one that watched the advert a thousand times because u and the actors are utterly useless

I think say you be best student for your village school. How can such a straightforward advert be so hard for you to grab? I sure say na dullards full that village school. To konk that your bald head just dey hungry me I swear angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

Ceec dey really show Una pepper o. I like it!
You no want Mercy again....see combine Mercy n Ceec 2geda....dem no reach Baye...na in d final una go understand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.