Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469791 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yuneehk:
Venita is terrorising Ilebaye, but Adekunle would rather ask Venita "why e be say HOH way they pick you as BFF dey always terrorise you."

Venita is a bully sha. Ilebaye is chasing boy and that's bad, but you who has stuck to a guy is good?
LOL.

You saw this too?
I hope ADEKUNLE is evicted this week. He is possibly just as vile as his girlfriend. When I saw him say that, I knew he must be a hideous!
Guy has probably been pretending all the while with his equally hideous girlfriend.

Can't the HOH change BFF, please?
Venita should not be upstairs with our HOH.

Baye made a horrible error that she would never make again in her life: Girl power is a fraud. The girls would never do good for themselves.
I cannot imagine what Mercy is doing with Venita against Ilebaye. It looks like a scene from Jezebel in the old testament. Kai, she goes as far as saying 'don't waste your advice' to Mercy who is having an otherwise pleasant conversation with Baye.

So evil.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
I should focus on Alex
LMAO 🤣😂
If ilebaye's fanbase were focusing on ilebaye alone will I be dragging you guys?

Forever victims, like faves like fans that think they should be able to drag everyone's fanbase without response. When you drag them back. They become pained and start trying to project that pain on you. Nonsense and crybaye and fans.

Focus on Ilebaye and you won't be collecting wotowoto from me and crying all over the thread😂 But I don't blame you for not focusing on ilebaye. When you Stan a boring fave that the consensus is not entertaining. How can you focus on her?
Lmao 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
PAIN!!!!
PAIN!!!!!!!!!
PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Courtesy of

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:

You people are pained that's why you're running around like rats trying to take me down
Oya tag the next person and send them in. 🤣

This attempt is a failure too.

Ilebaye is not the first winner of bbnaija?
Why should anybody be pained? 🤣

Pained? the only person that is in massive pain here u, if not u will not b waillig from one post to another.

but like I said b4 , the mother of all pain is coming for you on Oct 1st, just b prepared🤣.

I will advice u to stay away from Anything like Sinper or anything inform of Poison 🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:
None of these girls insulted Venita to my heart's delight on this show sha, not even Doyin.

For someone who is a divorced mother of 2 from a marriage that failed due to domestic violence according to her, there is a ton of shit to insult her with that nobody employed.

Ah!

If she talk reach one point, na to tell her, "I see why your husband was punching you every other day.", then another time I can even add, "So, this is what Gedoni saw that made him run to Khafi. Thank God they left Nigeria, make you no use bad belle kill them."

Venita?

Ammunition dey, but these babes have home training. Somebody that wants to enter gutter, me and you will find crude oil Olorun. When they go low, we visit Hellfire.

The thing is, I noticed Venita researched all the housemates and the narratives around them.
She armed herself with it and that's what she has been using to insult them or decampaign them.
She intentionally went after those she hated
It was Venita who decampaigned Doyin that she was an instigator and the house bought it. This was the narrative around. Doyin in her season.

It was also Venita who decampaigned Ilebaye in the house that she intentionally triggers people. She also told Adekunle that 5% no dey high person and that every time Ilebaye acted based on being drunk, it was a lie.

It was also Venita who decampaigned the likes of Alex, Ike and she tried it with Pere.
She showed those seeds around people she didn't like or I'd say people who didn't know her dirty secrets.

That woman is so vile

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
mattgoners:
PAIN!!!!
PAIN!!!!!!!!!
PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Courtesy of
The atarodo too hot
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
I still feel like omashola is the only person that can match Venita’s craze

Adekunle is literally the only reason why we didn’t see the worst in Venita

Venita has terrible and vile words , Energy and a very loud voice , she can also go on and on like a broken disc

If we leave all the ladies at a leveled ground , None of them can match that crase

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

It is easy for Venita to open her mouth and shame young girls, but her failed marriage is where the line should be drawn?

Have you even posted anything here to sympathize with Ilebaye or Doyin that have been the victims of Venita's caustic tongue?

Ilebaye is 22, and someone as old as Venita constantly shits on her, do you know how damaging such a thing can be to her self esteem?

Some of you will even make excuses for Hitler on this thread, as long as you like him.

Venita has been nothing but mean and vile to Doyin and Ilebaye, I do not have any form of sympathy for the likes of her, and I do not care for your emotional blackmail.

I don't give a hoot about any marriage or how it will turn out, so, save that gist for someone who cares. But once again, if I was in that house and someone with as many skeletons as Venita Akpofure fixed her mouth to call me names, there is no depths I will not reach to get back at her.

Doyin is a saint.

Are you better than her?? Look at toxic and vile you also exhibiting over people who don't even know you exist.

Channel all this energy into having your own home and raising kids aswell.......is it no brainer shaming someone who far ahead of you in life.

Stop been a small mind.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Alex was Thrown out of the show?
That means all 18 housemates who will be evicted are thrown out of the show? 😂
Chai. Dummies like Venita called your faves. 😂
Ilebaye fanbase atleast and borrow a Brain when you try to drag abeg
Don't come here with boring dull drags abeg.
I can't be responding to kindergarten bullsht drags pls. I know you guys are immature like your fave but find a way to do better abeg
Don't bore me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

It is easy for Venita to open her mouth and shame young girls, but her failed marriage is where the line should be drawn?

Have you even posted anything here to sympathize with Ilebaye or Doyin that have been the victims of Venita's caustic tongue?

Ilebaye is 22, and someone as old as Venita constantly shits on her, do you know how damaging such a thing can be to her self esteem?

Some of you will even make excuses for Hitler on this thread, as long as you like him.

Venita has been nothing but mean and vile to Doyin and Ilebaye, I do not have any form of sympathy for the likes of her, and I do not care for your emotional blackmail.

I don't give a hoot about any marriage or how it will turn out, so, save that gist for someone who cares. But once again, if I was in that house and someone with as many skeletons as Venita Akpofure fixed her mouth to call me names, there is no depths I will not reach to get back at her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jessewizy:

She know her level nau. CeeC craze na Pro Max

Exactly.

She knows who dey mad like her and which person madness pass her own. She is well aware of how CeeC went off on Tobi, so, she knows that if she can curse for 2 hours, CeeC can go on for 4 hours.

She doesn't want that some, same as she dey avoid Mercy smoke too.

That is why I need Ilebaye and Doyin to tag team her ass during ReUnion once they realise she ain't that chic.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
IF Soma should break Angel's heart, all the gods would punish him..... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
I go love 😘💕
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
This Angel get boyfriend outside like this?
Somgel won’t have it. I won’t fall for them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
I want to be in soma’s shoes right now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:
IF Soma should break Angel's heart, all the gods would punish him..... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
His name is Sama
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
davodyguy:
I go love 😘💕

As in, If Kayode should show Venita or Ilebaye's face again this night ehnnn...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

Oh okay that’s what you meant

Well Joe and Venita definitely takes it then

Adekunle created alot last year aswell but this season he didn't really show himself.

Am looking forward to the 3D he want to create for the wager......I pray Venita just let him do it alone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Honestly it pains me that she did not meet her match this season.

I trust Phyna to finish work if she were in that house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Exactly.

She knows who dey mad like her and which person madness pass her own. She is well aware of how CeeC went off on Tobi, so, she knows that if she can curse for 2 hours, CeeC can go on for 4 hours.

That is why I need Ilebaye and Doyin to tag team her ass during ReUnion once they realise she ain't that chic.

Cee-C wey confess with her mouth she will try and avoid venita wahala throughout.......lol

Do you think if is another person that accused Cee-C of writing that letter the matter will just end like that??
All CeeC para about it nah for inside DR and for adenita back.

Did you see any lady try to drag ade during the food hiding saga??

Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
See bed Alex purse Pere for, is same place Pere is resting in peace, while Alex is not in the same 🏠.

Nothing sweet pass your enemy seeing progress

One if King Sunny Ade's songs says

My enemy must not die, so he can see my progress

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Doyin is a saint.

Are you better than her?? Look at toxic and vile you also exhibiting over people who don't even know you exist.

Channel all this energy into having your own home and raising kids aswell.......is it no brainer shaming someone who far ahead of you in life.

Stop been a small mind.

I am not better than her, that is why I do not have any form of reservations on how low I can go with her.

I absolutely hate people that pick on perceived weaker people. Venita is a bloody coward, because the energy she has for girls that she should be watching out for, she never has for the older girls.

It is one thing to be a vile demon, but a vile demon that preys on the weakest of the bunch is a waste of space.

If she is this evil towards these girls, heaven knows what she does to her daughters.

And anybody that is on my television is open to anything I have to say about them. If you did not want me to attack your wife, you should have told her to sit at home and raise her daughters like a responsible mother, instead of coming to BBNaija to bully small girls.

I have no respect and no regard for cowardly bullies.

Once again, take this emotional blackmail bullshit to someone else, Voltron

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Somgel to the world

🥰🥰
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Cee-C wey confess with her mouth she will try and avoid venita wahala throughout.......lol

Do you think if is another person that accused Cee-C of writing that letter the matter will just end like that??

Did you see any lady try to drag ade during the food hiding saga??

Lol

Make Dem dey 🎓🧢 CeeC

Venita wey no dey shame again. She go roast anybody.

No lady dare confront Adekunle like last season due to fear of Venita

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
My fellow teamies I am. Lost in this Venita case.. I was out. Only watched when Venita came to microwave something n told mercy not to waste her advice.. Pls what happened between Venita n baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
Alex was Throw out of the show?
That means all 18 housemates who will be evicted are thrown out of the show? 😂
Chai. Dummies like Venita called your faves. 😂
Ilebaye fanbase atleast and borrow a Brain when you try to drag abeg
Don't come here with boring dull drags abeg.
I can't be responding to kindergarten bullsht drags pls. I know you guys are immature like your fave but find a way to do better abeg
Don't bore me.
See how shallow you are? Yes this is banter and yes, they were all thrown out of the show because the viewers decided they’ve had enough.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Person wey go use English drag her, still use pidgin drag her, na who she deserve.

Not even Phyna, that kain Bisola werey. If she insult you with pidgin, she go use British English finish am.

Anyway, she will still collect. Na God make her activate her useless behaviour today, just in case some people forgot how much of a demon she really is.

At least this is how she will be remembered going forward, and eventually, even the Adekunle's fans that are currently caping for her go comot hand. Must suck to have to defend such a person.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Exactly.

Same Ceec that I watched that said she will avoid having issues with Venita

Ceec's craze can't match that of Venita let's be honest

Venita's words are raw and filled with venom

The only HM that can match Venita's craze is Omashola

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are right

Phyna too can handle Venita and also Vee of LD

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
jenifer007:

Sholzy na carry come oh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
jenifer007:

Venita sef is avoiding the CeeC.

And it is because she recognises her fellow craze person.

If the other girls were as mad as CeeC, Venita will tread carefully.

She is also being careful with Mercy because of industry connect. She knows Doyin and Ilebaye leg never strong, so, it is easy to come for those ones.

Anyway, make Reunion come. The good thing about people like Venita is things are never above them, so, it is easy to drag them inside mud when you're ready.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

I am not better than her, that is why I do not have any form of reservations on how low I can go with her.

I absolutely hate people that pick on perceived weaker people. Venita is a bloody coward, because the energy she has for girls that she should be watching out for, she never has for the older girls.

It is one thing to be a vile demon, but a vile demon that preys on the weakest of the bunch is a waste of space.

If she is this evil towards these girls, heaven knows what she does to her daughters.

And anybody that is on my television is open to anything I have to say about them. If you did not want me to attack your wife, you should have told her to sit at home and raise her daughters like a responsible mother, instead of coming to BBNaija to bully small girls.

I have no respect and no regard for cowardly bullies.

Once again, take this emotional blackmail bullshit to someone else, Voltron

Look at your own life before condemning others.

Channels this energy into better things.

Stop being a small mind...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.