Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470123 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
Wicked fanbase since you guys don't have anybody to send into the ring I'm out

Next time you want to drag another housemate
Remember not to cry when the fanbase of that housemate comes back to drag you back

Hypocritical wicked useless fanbase.

See eh, you need to rest oo. Ilebaye and Baye tribe are not the reason why Alex was booted out of the show. I think you should direct your anger to Pere and Adekunle fans. They were the ones that actually decampaigned Alex from Week 4 till she was evicted. The only time Baye tribe dragged Alex a bit was last week when both of them were up and Alex made it her hobby to decampaign Baye throughout the week. Of course, we had to defend our girl nau because Alex was trying to pin a wrong narrarive on Baye in a week they were both up. All the while, Alex and Baye had minor issues, Baye tribe didn't drag Alex because we understand that friends do fight, except for last week for obvious reasons.

So please, direct your anger to Pere and Adekunle fans. They were the ones that dealt with Alex mercilessly till she was kicked out grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thank you cross.
Videos of cross saying he's grateful to Alex and kimoprah that they secured his place in finals and he really feels like he took Alex's place and he owes Alex alot.
Gratitude will take you a lot of places cross. It always does🙏
https://twitter.com/unusuaIHQ/status/1704581647092359552?t=x6GOQpgCxNRjyuLuzUGisA&s=19
Foolish ungrateful fanbase and other fools have been trying to troll Alex with the statement that cross took her place in finals but they think everybody is as ungrateful as them and their faves that have refused to acknowledge the good Alex did in ilebaye's life.
Sha one ilebaye Stan acknowledged it Sha
He's exempted

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jen96:
My fellow teamies I am. Lost in this Venita case.. I was out. Only watched when Venita came to microwave something n told mercy not to waste her advice.. Pls what happened between Venita n baye

Who’s ur fave let me know if my explanation is worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Venita sef is avoiding the CeeC.

And it is because she recognises her fellow craze person.

If the other girls were as mad as CeeC, Venita will tread carefully.

She is also being careful with Mercy because of industry connect. She knows Doyin and Ilebaye leg never strong, so, it is easy to come for those ones.

Anyway, make Reunion come. The good thing about people like Venita is things are never above them, so, it is easy to drag them inside mud when you're ready.

There are times Venita has poked Ceec and Ceec doesn't react

The HMs are avoiding Venita cos she's unapologetically mean and brutal

I feel Ceec has more energy when it comes to attacking male housemates

Even when Ceec had that confrontation with Angel, she couldn't say much and she ended up walking away

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Who’s ur fave let me know if my explanation is worth it.
baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jen96:
baye
Ok..ur teamies will explain to you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Venita sef is avoiding the CeeC.

And it is because she recognises her fellow craze person.

If the other girls were as mad as CeeC, Venita will tread carefully.

She is also being careful with Mercy because of industry connect. She knows Doyin and Ilebaye leg never strong, so, it is easy to come for those ones.

Anyway, make Reunion come. The good thing about people like Venita is things are never above them, so, it is easy to drag them inside mud when you're ready.
Lol

Alex even told biggie CeeC is seriously avoiding venita cos venita know alot of things about her.

Being crazy isn't something to be proud of but trust me venita is far more crazy than CeeC.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Twitter and instagram will catch fire when Baye will be announced as the winner. I will personally troll venita until she blocks me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Look at your own life before condemning others.

Channels this energy into better things.

Stop being a small mind...

My own life is going fine.

Unlike Venita, I do not make it a habit to pick on girls significantly younger than me to boost my ego.

If Venita's life was going great, she would not be on a reality show at 36-years old bullying a girl 14 years her junior.

14 phucking years! She was entering Senior Secondary school when Ilebaye was born!

That is a pathetic person, that is a failed adult. To be so old, and be so vile towards someone so young, is the height of being a failed adult. Venita will be that 70-year old woman slutshaming 23-year old girls and calling them, "Fast girls" because she cannot make peace with the fact that those girls are getting attention.

You can make all the money in the world and get all the fame in the world, but the moment you find yourself displaying any form of envy or using ugly words to denigrate significantly younger people, then you are a truly miserable adult and you have failed.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Haaa... Set in concern Islanders with mamba 🐍 😕😕😕
Frank65:

See eh, you need to rest oo. Ilebaye and Baye tribe are not the reason why Alex was booted out of the show. I think you should direct your anger to Pere and Adekunle fans. They were the ones that actually decampaigned Alex from Week 4 till she was evicted. The only time Baye tribe dragged Alex a bit was last week when both of them were up and Alex made it her hobby to decampaign Baye throughout the week. Of course, we had to defend our girl nau because Alex was trying to pin a wrong narrarive on Baye in a week they were both up. All the while, Alex and Baye had minor issues, Baye tribe didn't drag Alex because we understand that friends do fight, except for last week for obvious reasons.

So please, direct your anger to Pere and Adekunle fans. They were the ones that dealt with Alex mercilessly till she was kicked out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mercy Eke..

I don't know that a day will come where I will have to say this.. I like you. Now I know why your fans loves you and going really hard for you.

May the universe be kind to you

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pls vote for my unproblematic sommie 🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Alheeri:

🤣🤣,I agree with you on this ,very very bitter idiot after insulting ilebaye downstairs,she still went up to meet that girl is that not wickedness..
Ilebaye shud send her out of the vip lounge,now I get y Ike collected his bff badge back

If HOH can collect their badge back, then Ilebaye should collect it back from Venita.

She is so pure and innocent at heart, even despite her mistakes, that she possibly doesn't know she can pull the rug from under the feet of the big bad biracial character.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
But why is the focus just on Venita ?
Have we forgotten so soon what Mercy said about Ike on national tv ? CeeCee and Alex's abuses on Pere ? ilebaye's alleged abuse on Seyi ,Pere and Kiddwaya? Doyin's attack on Venita's kids ?

Venita can be mean and vile , but that does not mean others are any better .

Two truths can coexist

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aguwanyi:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
PatientVulture:
Have we forgotten so soon what Mercy said about Ike on national tv ? CeeCee and Alex's abuses on Pere ? ilebaye's alleged abuse on Seyi ,Pere and Kiddwaya? Doyin's attack on Venita's kids ?

Two truths can coexist
She doesn't have enough fanbase now. So it is easy to speak against her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
In all these, I feel mercy has bin supporting Baye in this HOh reign

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
lokoloko84:
She doesn't have enough fanbase now. So it is easy to speak against her.

This could be a reason . I'm open to knowing why the focus is really on her only
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Oya explain to me o 😂.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
PatientVulture:

This could be a reason . I'm open to knowing why the focus is really on her only
I mean some of these housemates have done worse than her on this show but they get a pass due to virtue of their fanbase.
Those who are open minded know this. But if a housemate did not really have a huge fan base,the person will be dragged without any base support.
That is what it is.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Deserving finalist are working on the wager.

Meanwhile the vile witch on BB life support is waiting for cocoyam and oil, sacrifice and begging. Happy Ilebaye didn't bother about her. Mtcheww.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Lol

Alex even told biggie CeeC is seriously avoiding venita cos venita know alot of things about her.

Being crazy isn't something to be proud of but trust me venita is far more crazy than CeeC.

You claim to be watching the show 24hrs a day yet you will still come here and give twisted reports.

Alex said they both know a lot of things about each other.

Now run along and continue on Venbitter defending spree

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
PatientVulture:

She is the easy scapegoat.

No fans to defend her......everything she does is bad.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

You claim to be watching the show 24hrs a day yet you will still come here and give twisted reports.

Alex said they both know a lot of things about each other.

Now run along and continue on Venbitter defending spree

Oooo sorry......Alex said venita is avoiding CeeC cos she knows alot about her.

I hope you can sleep well now.

(Nawa for people wey no understand meaning of speaking in context ooo).
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
PatientVulture:

Oya explain to me o 😂.

No wayyy…I know my people
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
youngWilly:
Pls vote for my unproblematic sommie 🙏🙏

🥺🥺🥺🥺☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

The "until it's time to cook sha" really got me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
PatientVulture:

Two truths can coexist

All those are Past events that has been thoroughly dealt with and most of the housemates mentioned are no longer on our screen. Besides, Venita also attacked Doyin's parents.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
davodyguy:
See bed Alex purse Pere for, is same place Pere is resting in peace, while Alex is not in the same 🏠.

Nothing sweet pass your enemy seeing progress

One if King Sunny Ade's songs says

My enemy must not die, so he can see my progress

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baaaaad boy!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:
I still feel like omashola is the only person that can match Venita’s craze

Adekunle is literally the only reason why we didn’t see the worst in Venita

Venita has terrible and vile words , Energy and a very loud voice , she can also go on and on like a broken disc

If we leave all the ladies at a leveled ground , None of them can match that crase
Shes a troubled human.I doubt she does smile or you see her in a Jocular mood or something. She's always angling for a big fight, often with a fellow lady and she will go on for practically the whole day with her cranky, annoying , irritable and repetitive voice. Truly a despicable human being

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jen96:
In all these, I feel mercy has bin supporting Baye in this HOh reign

She is the only supportive BFF....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Keep voting Queen Venita, we can do this .

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2023
kowema:
Deserving finalist are working on the wager.

Meanwhile the vile witch on BB life support is waiting for cocoyam and oil, sacrifice and begging. Happy Ilebaye didn't bother about her. Mtcheww.

I don't think anyone should beg her, if she wants to stay off she should stay off.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.