Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1540810 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Omo! I laff no be small.

Reussite:
Cross Mum really believes he would come home with the 120M?🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear lets go back to voting..
Na Hermes surprise me pass..I really shock
U see my darling my spiritual eyes have never failed me grin I always saw through him even while he was tapping current from our handsome Kabiyesi in the name of bromance lol
Let's continue with our voting jare❤️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:
It's time for special message from home.
I remember Bisola's season when biggie told them to prepare a special meal, then serve it.
Then he told them to freeze and their family members came live.
Gush!!!. My best BBN moment
Wow that's a Goated season.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reussite:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
safarigirl:

He begged and grovelled for that All Star spot and Multichoice still left him on Read.

Me I don't know what he expected Adekunle to do after he went to side with London boy. You expect Kunle to be your friend, yet, the entire Reunion that they were piling on him, not once did we hear your voice in defence, when they were coming at him on social media, we did not see one post of support.

Hermes dey actually smoke cheap weed for that post. Make the jealousy no wound am.

They frustrated that guy in Level 1 and he did not know peace until the houses merged and he linked with Bryann, but the same principalities and powers now want to foist expectations on him. He now went to bring video that is 3 weeks old to make a point

Collective dey mad.

None of the level 1 housemates campaigned for Adekunle except Chomzy, Chichi and Deji. They were too pained. Bunch of asslickers who were asslicking Shegg at the reunion even though his blogger was attacking their stupid selves daily grin

Adekunle had no problem with them except Shegg, Bella & Doyin who all fought with almost all the housemates and even with themselves. But those stupid idiots couldn't confront Shegg at the reunion but kept asslicking him.

Adekunle isn't an asslicker!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
CeeC's family so lovely.

Mommy, don't worry, we are voting CeeC only.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
safarigirl:

He begged and grovelled for that All Star spot and Multichoice still left him on Read.

Me I don't know what he expected Adekunle to do after he went to side with London boy. You expect Kunle to be your friend, yet, the entire Reunion that they were piling on him, not once did we hear your voice in defence, when they were coming at him on social media, we did not see one post of support.

Hermes dey actually smoke cheap weed for that post. Make the jealousy no wound am.

They frustrated that guy in Level 1 and he did not know peace until the houses merged and he linked with Bryann, but the same principalities and powers now want to foist expectations on him. He now went to bring video that is 3 weeks old to make a point

Collective dey mad.
Are we now back to liking Adekunle cos he cozyed up to big baby tse tse fly?
That guy brought everything upon himself with his constant gossips which was why he turned so thin cos he was constantly talking about others...
This rebranding into bad boy Dek is not fooling anyone....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pere family members travel out.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Phyna is only afraid because Ilebaye is about to pack 70% of her fanbase and she go soon begin dey find engagements. She was the one rallying for Ilebaye in the early weeks and charging her fans to vote for her, na as she see say Ilebaye dey pack the fans she wan retrace her step, but it is too late.

Gen Z Baddie na the latest hot cake, Phyna will be fine.
stop capping.
Phyna is one of the housemates in big brother that has organic and die hard fans.
She trends everyday nonstop and her engagement has never dwindled and will never dwindle irrespective of the all stars.

If Tacha still has her fan base, if Erica still has her fan base, if Cece still has her fan base then phyna too will keep her fan base forever.

I am a Phynation and will remain a Phynation till thy kingdom come.
We go nowhere!!!
Who dey!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Edu93:
That guy brought everything upon himself with his constant gossips which was why he turned so thin cos he was constantly talking about others...

Ode, why should Adekunle have problem with Bryan when he did nothing to him? You were expecting Adekunle to asslick Sheg like the level 1 housemates were doing? Since you be asslicker yourself!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reussite:

Wow that's a Goated season.

It was mad. Kai.
I still remember how they were frozen and still shaking, they couldn't respond, only the family members could talk....then they walked away. Tears flowed...Kai!. It was Epic a x it was in SA meaning biggie flew them in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Finally a finalist dinner 👌🔥
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
I cried so much…chai!
Baye,you are a star!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
davodyguy:
Copied
Hope dey won't collect and vote other person or not voting at all laidis bro🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comrade this is vawulence.
Imagine fucking with 3 BBN fave in a 4some and none of you climaxed to the finals🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Yhooo.
That's the weakest [/s] selection[s] erection ever🤣

Oh Jesus!
*faints*
This is brutality pro max!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
I am really really happy for her... She deserves all the love she is getting
Tatiana4u:
I cried so much…chai!
Baye,you are a star!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

It was mad. Kai.
I still remember how they were frozen and still shaking, they couldn't respond, only the family members could talk....then they walked away. Tears flowed...Kai!. It was Epic a x it was in SA meaning biggie flew them in.
Damn!
I doubt any season can beat that particular experience. That was really special.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Make we talk true. Ilebaye's family's own was emotional. I nearly cried. But I felt emotions.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Giel:
Will ceec's family members come today?
Last time it was someone from her dad's office she didn't recognize
Her parents
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Is Deji a joke to you??
Oh handsome Deji I love him more now😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U see my darling my spiritual eyes have never failed me grin I always saw through him even while he was tapping current from our handsome Kabiyesi in the name of bromance lol
Let's continue with our voting jare❤️

Nnem lets continue voting..this one don pass witchcraft..I’m feeling disappointed cos I really love Hermes..
Ade will be fine and God will bless him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
stop capping.
Phyna is one of the housemates in big brother that has organic and die hard fans.
She trends everyday nonstop and her engagement has never dwindled and will never dwindle irrespective of the all stars.

If Tacha still has her fan base, if Erica still has her fan base, if Cece still has her fan base then phyna too will keep her fan base forever.

I am a Phynation and will remain a Phynation till thy kingdom come.
We go nowhere!!!
Who dey!!!!
No one from bbnaija has organic or die hard fans .

Even Tacha Tacha Tacha engagement and likes is a shadow of what it used to be and she's amongst the few that her fans stuck.

Na big brother get us, every year we reshuffle.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jen96:
she is so free spirited that's y she keeps going back to them.

I pray she survives this week. I don't think I could v Chested another week.
My dear,I don’t know how a 22 year old could stomach so much hatred with positivity!
Baye is a different breed cos I can never tolerate such!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baye wants to have Cross cousin Cheta😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Edu93:
Sheggs fan/pere well-done 😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Illebaye- I have seen Shetah! Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Pere family members travel out.
CNN reporter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Somgel after spending time in the same hotel😋
I’m not a hater of good things but if this relationship survives the reunion,then I’ll ship them with my full chest!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
From the video, Ilebaye's sis is not in the country.
Meanwhile, from that Royal chair in Ilebaye's house 😀,
I hope Venita can see she's not from a wretched home like she thought.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Is it just me or Safari is suddenly supporting Ilebaye?

I thought her faves are Soma and Cross the dumb ?

Haaaa e b things 😁😁😁

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cee-C con worse pass Baye....she don dey imagine Cheta's hand on her boobs....God abeg🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reussite:
You dey ment😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.