Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1541064 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baye is her mum's copy and paste
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’m not a hater of good things but if this relationship survives the reunion,then I’ll ship them with my full chest!

We don't want you in our ship tongue

Before reunion Somgel will be married
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I cried so much…chai!
Baye,you are a star!

I did tooooo....

I got so much love for her and her family....

Watch how some people would say Baye's mum is playing victim on behalf of her daughter so they can vote her........

Gen Z baddie for the 120 mulllaaaaaaaaa🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👉

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
scondy:
Whitemoney for no just come...winner wey no see finals...
See him screaming they sell his vote upandan.

Winner that cannot smell final , that one na winner😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Even family came to play pity card sef. Same Family who stole kogi money finish with nothing to show for Kogi people! Lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Since voting started some popular accounts have been moving mad.
To play a psychological warfare on Bayetribe. Should she win they want to reduce our efforts to pity narrative.
Bayetribe you snooze you lose na we know wetin we see for Ilebaye body. Every votes count do not rest or give up keep pumping those votes.

Nobody is going to reduce our hardwork to pity. Ignore them.
God bless you all.
See Nina of yesterday,whom we voted out of pity due to her outright daftness laced with naivety and the fact that we thought her pussy deserved Justice for Miracle’s constant drilling and dredging!
I no blame am!
Na the mumu wey carry her go abroad I blame!
What a dumb slut!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Edu93:
That one will continue to cry everyday..You go cry tire🥱
Your mamba Amauche that looks like a village wrestler is gone and shamefully too. Even with all the makeups and wigs, e no fit disguise her face that looks like compressed fufu....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Nnem lets continue voting..this one don pass witchcraft..I’m feeling disappointed cos I really love Hermes..
Ade will be fine and God will bless him
That level of witchcraft is alarming thats why he and his family will never know peace!!
God will continue to uplift and Bless Ade Nwokoma a man with a clean heart just as God has anointed and placed him above all levelup men and he will be probably Crowned as the king of all stars too by the end of this week when he will be the last man standing😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Beautiful families, keep voting my level up housemates..
ADEBAYE 💯

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

See Nina of yesterday,whom we voted out of pity due to her outright daftness laced with naivety and the fact that we thought her pussy deserved Justice for Miracle’s constant drilling and dredging!
I no blame am!
What a dumb slut!

Will you get Nina out of your mouth? Did Nina play the victim and provoke people?

Nina got to the finale because of ship, not because of the gibberish you spouted!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Now I understand... Seeing Ade in Biggie house for All-star, not even ordinary All-star oo... An All-star finalist kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, He is always among the top 3 trending everyday.. E dey choke am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.. To think I used to love this guy...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I noticed Ade's bum got bigger and sexier this season😋😋😋
Dear threebear, is that you👀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comrade this is vawulence.
Imagine fucking with 3 BBN fave in a 4some and none of you climaxed to the finals🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Yhooo.
That's the weakest [/s] selection[s] erection ever🤣

Comman enter heaven let me see..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Na una dey shout Cross is a fool for paying his way to the final, that he's broke and cannot pay 4m for the Immunity.

Cross D Boss is one of the richest housemates in the history of BBnaija.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I cried so much…chai!
Baye,you are a star!

😭🥺

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
That level of witchcraft is alarming thats why he and his family will never know peace!!
God will continue to uplift and Bless Ade Nwokoma a man with a clean heart just as God has anointed and placed him above all levelup men and he will be probably Crowned as the king of all stars too by the end of this week when he will be the last man standing😊

AMEN..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
This ilebaye can pie for Africa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
77up:
Dear threebear, is that you👀
if u say so😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I no blame am!
What a dumb slut!
I never rated that one. I am happy they are dragging her since she don forget her origin. Nonsense. Na even Ceec she dey carry yansh for same Ceec when finish her for Double Wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Clement1111:

You dey ment😂😂😂
It's funny now....na she hammer on the 120M the most😅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Aguwanyi:

AMEN..
AMEN🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
hayzed19:
Now I understand... Seeing Ade in Biggie house for All-star, not even ordinary All-star oo... An All-star finalist kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, He is always among the top 3 trending everyday.. E dey choke am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.. To think I used to love this guy...

The Hermes was asked what Adekunle did to him, he couldn't answer grin

Asslicker who wanted to asslick Sheg bad yet got pained by Adekunle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Spicywify: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ilebaye can lie for africa!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
safarigirl:

He begged and grovelled for that All Star spot and Multichoice still left him on Read.

Me I don't know what he expected Adekunle to do after he went to side with London boy. You expect Kunle to be your friend, yet, the entire Reunion that they were piling on him, not once did we hear your voice in defence, when they were coming at him on social media, we did not see one post of support.

Hermes dey actually smoke cheap weed for that post. Make the jealousy no wound am.

They frustrated that guy in Level 1 and he did not know peace until the houses merged and he linked with Bryann, but the same principalities and powers now want to foist expectations on him. He now went to bring video that is 3 weeks old to make a point

Collective dey mad.
Na my Hermes you dey drag so?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Illebaye and Adekunle Abeg.

Hahahahahaha

I’m glad Illebaye is not taking it serious.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Spicywify:
Ilebaye can lie for africa!
Her name na Iró baye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amillionnn:
See the chair way Illebaye papa and mama sit don on top.

Illebaye stop wailing.

Ilebaye's dad was a former member of house of representatives.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baye's family really sent a message. I felt it to the bone.

Keep voting for Ilebaye!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Twoclans:
Abeg this illebayes messages from her family is making me cry abeg .
I cried so much!😩😩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tati... If you sef go through his tweet, na you go drag am yourself say wetin be this... grin grin grin grin grin
Tatiana4u:

Na my Hermes you dey drag so?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

Of course I have always got problem with Doyin because she was just as provocative, rude & mischievous as Baye on the show but Baye and her toxic handler used her!

At the beginning, she was the one chatting victim card agenda for Baye rather than face her own game. When she wanted to face her own game, she was attacked and when she realised that Baye was playing victim card game, it was too late for her. I felt she's always known about Baye playing the victim anyway but felt it could work on Both sides. That is, whenever Baye provoked people, she would play the victim for her and if she provoked people, Baye would play the victim for her but she didn't envisage that Baye was selfish and wouldn't bother even if others were fighting with Doyin.

Her toxic handler continued with the work out there by always demonising the housemates while making Baye the victim.

@Bold
Hmmm
another angle.

Very selfish, ungrateful, only after herself and how to demonise others even when she has done them wrong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I no blame am!
What a dumb slut!

Kai!³
I didn't make a mistake this year.
Baye trybe una carry Gbas for mouth.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: Ztech and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.