Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479658 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

You are comparing Adekunle to Pere? Come on na, even if we want to troll make we dey use our brain small na.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2023
What played out during Adekunle and Venitta's dinner is everything any one we need to know about what a man is....

A man, I mean a REAL MAN will not leave his babe stranded on the table, pack food and leave, and uses his Agbero thick voice to tell her he is leaving.

A real man won't do that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Please what did she say? I stopped watching at some point.

fitzmayowa:

Her comments about Alex this night is an indication she still holds a grudge against Alex and all she said to her when she was leaving was not genuine......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

You are comparing Adekunle to Pere? Come on na, even if we want to troll make we dey use our brain small na.
Sharrap na by Handsomeness or brain!!! it's even an insult to Ade comparing him with that hopeless tactless pere😁😁

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Alheeri:

Adekunle saw her vomiting and went to tell the Hoh,the hoh told pere to go see her but pere was talking to Ceec .
Mercy went with Adekunle to go take care of her...
Adekunle said he told her not to take the Smirnoff but she said don't worry I will take care of myself....
Okay dear.
Thank you 🙏
But why’s Adekunle always the first to criticize and make snide comments about others?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

He took some Guinness that she stashed in the locker
Pere is acting like a father!
Nice one!😍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2023
This show should return to strictly SMS voting not less than 1k per vote

Not some "indomie and egg, back on the ground" girls coming to own opinion on HOW A GHANIAN should win 120m Naira!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:

You sef tok too much.
You dissect everybody but the Ghanaian maid.
Tell us how she is more deserving?

Atleast we know WM won his way with his jovial style, crooked singing and cooking strategy.

What is your Ghanian maid be pointed out for?

She's pointed out for pity....

Go and rest your smelly ass on an hot charcoal pot......

There's no written rule anywhere why someone should be supported..

If support should be given based on your own standards or perspective, then all talentless people on earth should fall down and die...

Didinrin.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Seunomobo:

She's pointed out for pity....

Go and rest your smelly ass on an hot charcoal pot......

There's no written rule anywhere why someone should be supported..

If support should be given based on your own standards or perspective, then all talentless people on earth should fall down and die...

Didinrin.....

An empty barrel has nothing to offer but Noise in form of insults.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

LIESSSSSSS!!!!

I watched everything from start to finish. While Mercy ran to the bathroom to take care of Baye, Kuku, Ceec and Cross were in the lounge discussing about her ,later Kuku went to the dresser with Ceec to continue their badmouthing and gossips about Baye
Chai!
My girl don suffer!
Is the the only one who gets drunk and wasted in that house?
Cross,Angel,Cece and doyin have been drunk and unconscious in that house but na Baye own be headline news!
All of them dey crase!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:

You sef tok too much.
You dissect everybody but the Ghanaian maid.
Tell us how she is more deserving?

Atleast we know WM won his way with his jovial style, crooked singing and cooking strategy.

What is your Ghanian maid be pointed out for?

I have search Tru all the finalist, I cant find any Ghanaian among dem, can you please mention name

Meanwhile Baby Baye, The 2023 BBN All star winner is Saying Hi😉

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Estellie:
Pere is soo sweet, he’s still concerned about her.

I really wish he didn’t do all that plotting earlier but regardless, he has shown kindness and genuineness a lot of times😌

My sweet Pere😌

Our votes didn’t waste!
Pere our daddy!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:
Mercy says she likes Ilebaye

Lamba!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Chai!
My girl don suffer!
Is the the only one who gets drunk and wasted in that house?
Cross,Angel,Cece and doyin have been drunk and unconscious in that house but na Baye own be headline news!
All of them dey crase!

People only talk about people that are important.

Baye na the show.

This is a new day, let keep voting for our Baye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Jen96:
tune back o. She is saying she didn't come here to take care of anyone
Kwa kwa kwa
I knew it!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:

An empty barrel has nothing to offer but Noise in form of insults.

DemiJohn abuses bottle.... grin grin grin

Rest abeg...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Estellie:
Omo!! They’re blaming the girl for throwing up?? Wetin be this naa??

Throwing up is a game?? Wetin I dey watch abeg
Last week they said she’s using juju and now she’s using drunkenness as strategy!
All of them dey crase!
I hope Baye wins this show and put them to shame!
Fake ass bitches and niggas!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:
This show should return to strictly SMS voting not less than 1k per vote

Not some "indomie and egg, back on the ground" girls coming to own opinion on HOW A GHANIAN should win 120m Naira!
You do realize that this is business and they're there to make money?

They're making a whole lotta of money with the DSTV thing because unlike phone networks , they have an equal partnership with DSTV while phone networks gave them a measly 10 percent.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Chinachriss:
Baye is just too vulnerable. How I wish she were awake to see Pere and Mercy denigrating her like this.

Everything is not a game. Just help the poor girl or better leave her alone. She'll be fine. Haba!
This is so sad because Baye doesn’t deserve this!
she takes care of them when they’re drunk and never gossip about it but these so called OGs are always doing the opposite!
It’s not fair!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Omo ! Baye tribe

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Cross and the fake General fighting for bottom pot 😁😁😁

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2023
endure207:
Buh ilebaye didn't call mercy to help her nah 🙄🙄🙄, y den is she nw complaining

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

Vote Ilebaye
🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Estellie:
During SYE, a male housemate threw up, I think it was cross, I’m not so sure.

He literally threw up on the floor and someone else had to clean up the vomit. Everyone was so nice and they took care of the person..

Illebaye throws up in All stars and she’s being accused of playing a game.. The same person accusing her was just cuddling her few seconds ago, asking her if she needed water and all😂😂

All of this happened after the housemates agreed she has low tolerance for alcohol and shouldn’t have drank so much.

Make it make sense na, later when people begin to stand up for her, they’ll call it pity?
Phuvk them all!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lamba!

Premium lamba

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Wait, wait, wait, what am I reading? That their fave got drunk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2023
It’s always hilarious that whenever Bayecohol get close to alcohol her faves start panicking 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Olodo24:
this girl is at least 25 years old

I laugh when they say shes 21.

For her to attend a Tier 3 private University means she failed Jamb a couple of times. Add those years, 4 years in Uni, the possibility of not being called up for NYSC immediately, 1 year of NYSC and LU, then tell me how shes 21.

It is well
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by loveuGOD: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:
Omo ! Baye tribe

I trust only your source. In fact anytime I am nervous, I come to nairaland to look for your update. Hope we are still on track.

GOD no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Cross is dumb !
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Bayetribe wake up and vote

Baye has to win o,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Earlier today, Adekunle and Pere were asking this girl questions about her NYSC experience. First, she couldn’t tell what year she graduated. Then she couldn’t tell what year she did NYSC. She kept mumbling several dates. To make matters worse, she no fit talk where she do NYSC. One minute she said Oyo then changed it to Ekiti then started saying something about Abuja. And she was very sober o. No be say she don drink. Na wa o angry

She didnt want the viewers to calculate her real age

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.