Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478580 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2023
PegasusSolid:

From now on, Biggie should bring housemates of the same age range like in LU. It will end all this victim and bullying narratives. Baye to be honest is still a brat, but she's frightfully young, Ebuka , Uriel, Venita & Pere are literally old enough to be her parents! And the housemates are trying to act tough, but they obviously see her as a baby.

Ceec is just confused because to her, Baye truly sees all the housemates as her elder siblings and parents who must look after her and ensure she's taken care of. Even Venita admitted that Baye's trouble should be avoided as she's Biggie's pet! The fatal mistake the housemates made was to not know when to treat her like a housemate and like a kid. Baye helped matters by simply acting her age instead of acting like their mates. Like i said earlier, Nigerians hate agbayas.

Her parents should make sure she only has access to at most 20% of that prize money. She has some serious growing up to do . Mercy is my girl, but this isn't looking too good for her.
When people say Baye acts like a baby and expects people to pet her,I just laugh!
Lmao!
I still remember when Baye encouraged Uriel to go and grab Neo even when Tolani was still in the picture!
No be Baye wey confront Venita and Angel sotey dem enter bathroom go cry?
Baye went to Venita to make a deal with her never to insult Doyin again and Venita mellowed!
Baye was the only one who resurrected somgel until they betrayed her and she returned the favor!
Baye almost strangled Cece and after that fight,Cece became scared of her and they later became friends until Cece started getting jealous of her and Neo’s closeness.
Baye has endured a whole lot of pain and she hardly cries or lookout for pity!
I think we should blame the OGs who looked down on her because she’s not in their circle and their constant bickering about her age!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2023
For d records....Baye wasn't drunk lastnight...
She vomited due to indigestion of food i think

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Top tier hair and skincare brands be looking at Baye like;

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2023
DGOODLYF:
For d records....Baye wasn't drunk lastnight...
She vomited due to indigestion of food i think
I thought as much!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Islanders good morning.........keep doing the silent works.

Since the thread have become a den of bandwagon lairs.....people who will purposely twist what we are watching to suit there narrative,decampaign and insults other HMs......... have decided to only drop live updates and never engage this lairs anymore.

I was pained yesterday night with the constant twisting of what we were watching real time here especially by @ jen96 and her fellow headless mobs.
I couldn't call out her BS cos I was on ban by bot for 2 days from phone section.

At this point everyone must asslick baye and must always praise her in the house otherwise........her headchickens turns it to hate,wickedness agenda against her.

This the worst bandwagon fans have ever seen in BBN history.......maybe cos majority of her fans are teenagers and early 20's who can't actually reason for themselves hence the same bullcrap.(everything is hate against her)

Have never seen anyone who got drunk to the point of throwing up and was praise before but I saw one yesterday in my life.

Yesterday baye got drunk and all her headless chickens here were attacking and insulting everyone who condemn the act.
They started with Adekunlea and move to mercy,pere.........despite Adekunle was the person who actually beg mercy to attend to her and mercy really took good care of her yet rubbish was said about him and mercy just because they condemn the act.

They said baye didn’t beg anyone to help her....see mumu yarns

If they didn't attend to her they all hate baye.....now they attended to baye still yet they all still hate her......what do you people want

Everyone hate baye..............BBN all star season.

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Patriots go and vote o!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2023
If Ilebaye coughs na strategy
If Ilebaye bathes na strategy
If Ilebaye drinks alcohol na strategy
If Ilebaye kiss na strategy
If Ilebaye laughs na strategy
If Ilebaye sleeps na strategy
If Ilebaye shits na strategy

Una go de alright las las!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2023
I heard Angel and Soma just endorsed Baye!🌶🌶🌶
Onyi,please come and do the needful!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2023
PegasusSolid:
From now on, Biggie should bring housemates of the same age range like in LU. It will end all this victim and bullying narratives. Baye to be honest is still a brat, but she's frightfully young, Ebuka , Uriel, Venita & Pere are literally old enough to be her parents! And the housemates are trying to act tough, but they obviously see her as a baby.

Ceec is just confused because to her, Baye truly sees all the housemates as her elder siblings and parents who must look after her and ensure she's taken care of. Even Venita admitted that Baye's trouble should be avoided as she's Biggie's pet! The fatal mistake the housemates made was to not know when to treat her like a housemate and like a kid. Baye helped matters by simply acting her age instead of acting like their mates. Like i said earlier, Nigerians hate agbayas.

Her parents should make sure she only has access to at most 20% of that prize money. She has some serious growing up to do. Mercy is my girl, but this isn't looking too good for her.
Very true talk.
And @the bolded she's not likely to be given access to more than 10% sef.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Islanders good morning.........keep doing the silent works.

Since the thread have become a den of bandwagon lairs.....people who will purposely twist what we are watching to suit there narrative,decampaign and insults other HMs......... have decided to only drop live updates and never engage this lairs anymore.

I was pained yesterday night with the constant twisting of what we were watching real time here especially by @ jen96 and her fellow heads mobs.
I couldn't call out her BS cos I was on ban by bot for 2 days from phone section.

At this point everyone must asslick baye and must always praise her in the house anything otherwise........her headchickens turns it to hate,wickedness agenda against her.

This the worst bandwagon fans have ever seen in BBN history.......maybe cos majority of her fans are teenagers and early 20's who can't actually reason for themselves hence the same bullcrap.(everything is hate against her)

Have never seen anyone who got drunk to the point of throwing up and was praise before but I saw one yesterday in my life.

Yesterday baye got drunk and all her headless chickens here were attacking and insulting everyone who condemn the act.
They started with Adekunlea and move to mercy,pere.........despite Adekunle was the person who actually beg mercy to attend to her and mercy really took good care of her yet rubbish was said about him and mercy just because they condemn the act.

They said baye didn’t beg anyone to help her....see mumu yarns

If they didn't attend to her they all hate baye.....now they attend to baye still yet they all still hate......what do you people want

Everyone hate baye..............BBN all star season.

I tell you. Worst show ever. I have never seen an edition where all the housemates were demonised for one person as if the housemates were brought into the show to be robots for her on the show!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2023
DOptical:

I tell you. Worst show ever. I have never seen an edition where all the housemates were demonised for one person as if the housemates were brought into the show to be robots for her on the show!

Sunday night this same @ jen96 came here to drop nonsense of CeeC didn’t include baye in the meal she made......she dropped the hate agenda and when she was called out and corrected she disappeared.

Yesterday night was the highest.............she kept on twisting everything and fellow headlesschickens continued to buy in since most don't watch real time.

They never ask questions.......they just believe everything once it narrative everyone hate baye.

They keep littering the thread with same narrative everyday.......everyone hate baye,everyone wants to kill her,everyone want to harm her,everyone want to beat her...........for 7 good weeks haba.

We still have a long way to go in this country honestly cos we have alot of people who can be easily deceived with misinformation and wrong narratives.

Ask questions and watch for yourself.............thank God some of us have TV oooo.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Bayetrybe, keep voting nonstop. I am really enjoying the pains of her haters grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:

How does SMS voting equal to lesser revenue?
you are only worried about your prophecying career
SMS voting equals more revenue, it doesn't mean we will now watch BBN on NTA.

What the franchise did by scrapping sms votes was a very wise move.

I have two apartments in two different states .The two apartments have dstv and gotv decorders .Do you know that the four decorders are fully subscribed because I need them for voting even when I have not been to Kaduna in the last two months.

They are making more money and ensuring their decorders are active .

It was actually a good business and marketing decision .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
“Ilebaye the winner”
time don reach to vote now we are not seeing winner energy .. is this how we want to win by being 4th on the polls
We are too relaxed 😭😭😭😭
Go out and hustle for votes
We didn’t come this far for this
Please guyssssss😭

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Sunday night this same @ jen96 came here to drop nonsense of CeeC didn’t include baye in the meal she made......she dropped the hate agenda and when she was called out and corrected she disappeared.

Yesterday night was the highest.............she kept on twisting everything and fellow headchickens continued to buy in since most don't watch real time.

They never ask questions.......they just believe everything once it narrative everyone hate baye.

They keep littering the thread with same narrative everyday.......everyone hate baye,everyone wants to kill her,everyone want to harm her,everyone want to beat her...........for 7 good weeks haba.

We still have a long way to go in this country honestly cos we have alot of people who can be easily deceived with misinformation and wrong narratives.

Ask questions and watch for yourself.............thank God some of us have TV oooo.

You know what?

I don't even care if one toxic idiot came to play the victim card on the show to say the housemates hate her on the show because the point is the housemates came to enjoy themselves on the show, not to slave for anyone or to be robots whenever she insulted them or stole their things. I mean it's common sense for a functional brain 🙄

Worst show ever I repeat! I have never seen an edition where all the housemates were demonised for one person.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2023
BadMaster:
Bayetrybe, keep voting nonstop. I am really enjoying the pains of her haters grin grin grin
They are so restless and miserable!😂😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Tonnyray:
Very true talk.
And @the bolded she's not likely to be given access to more than 10% sef.
And what’s your business?
Na your money?
Na jealousy dey worry you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2023
But how can someone pick up a very thick natural Ghanaian accent from a teacher? That doesn’t make sense at all…🤔

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:
But how can someone pick up a very thick natural Ghanaian accent from a teacher? That doesn’t make sense at all…🤔
Keep wondering!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2023
safarigirl:

My big baby Brii also has a fine face, but he wouldn't make it on my Top 10 finest guys to ever step into BBN.....maybe Top 15 grin

I think what Adekunle really needs is rizz. He just doesn't have that going for him, he's like bread without yeast. If he could infuse a little more swag and attitude to his carriage, he would be able to sit with those guys.

Biko your tsetsefly is short angry

Kunle is tall
His voice is sexy
I love his eyes too smiley

Na attitude he no get ....read that as swag grin. His low self esteem is a turn off too

Your tsetsefly get swag pass am

But like I said, Kunle is a husband material

🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Twoclans:

What the franchise did by scrapping sms votes was a very wise move.

I have two apartments in two different states .The two apartments have dstv and gotv decorders .Do you know that the four decorders are fully subscribed because I need them for voting even when I have not been to Kaduna in the last two months.

They are making more money and ensuring their decorders are active .

It was actually a good business and marketing decision .
.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Froshloaded:
I knew Ike would have bought immunity easily if he was still in the house. Ebuka said he had 8k coins😭😭😭

My boy was loaded! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

This is so sad because Baye doesn’t deserve this!
she takes care of them when they’re drunk and never gossip about it but these so called OGs are always doing the opposite!
It’s not fair!

Pele oooo😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
What played out during Adekunle and Venitta's dinner is everything any one we need to know about what a man is....

A man, I mean a REAL MAN will not leave his babe stranded on the table, pack food and leave, and uses his Agbero thick voice to tell her he is leaving.

A real man won't do that.

A real man would sit there and do what?

A woman should earn respect, not get it because she is a woman.

She was always fond of talking down on Adekunle. She deserved every bit of whatever embarrassment he gave her. In fact, she deserved a lot more embarrassment than she got.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Bisaka2:
This show has a way of favouring underdogs because people don't like the idea of lording over others.

I tell you what...

This format Ilebaye used this season won't work again

E don cast

If anyone tries it again, Naija peeps will drag the person vam vam vam

Just wait and see

And pls nobody should tell me it isn't a strategy 😞
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Estellie:
Pere can’t hold a conversation?? These Adekunle fans sef, make una rest!! 😂

That’s how one said Ade beats Ebuka faciallly🌚😂

The things we read here cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2023
See mercy and Cross bickering about Baye!
Lmao!
They said if she wins the 130m that she’ll misuse it,except her family intervenes…I’m like wtf?
What’s their problem for crying out loud?
No be Baye wey wey biggy call the smartest investor?
They are all jealous of her I’m so glad that Baye’s figured them out!
Rubbish!
They want to decampaign her at this last minute but their plans will fail!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2023
DGOODLYF:
For those who are misinterpreting wat Ebuka said....Ebuka said some hms choose not to entertain viewers because they are trying to protect their brand ......And we knew who dis subs belong to....

To me .... Ilebaye gave me very interesting all star season

Vote Ilebaye!!!

Jeezzz!

Some of you tho...

Smh

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:
Omo !

Ilebaye has destroyed the finalists.

Stop voting and arrange money cakes 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😁

Islanders
Mercenaries
Spartans

Pls listen and take note of the bolded. Just give up and arrange money cake for your faves. Give up and remember Ilebaye's win is Ceec, Mercy and Kuku's win

Vote Baye for the money your faves will appreciate you more for this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Olodo24:
Biggie should have brought some housemates from that era for this All Stars so a lot of us can get to know them. Nostalgia factor will even help them gather fans no matter how small. People will get to know them. I don't think they're all that old right now. It was only 17 years ago.

Bring who?

When some of you are calling Pere, Venita, Omashola and Lucy old?

Abeg oo

These ones they brought, any thing they talk or do....una go scream bullying and intimidation

embarassed

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Jeezzz!

Some of you tho...

Smh

🚶🚶🚶
You are not me....i enjoyed dis season...you may not enjoy it just like you neva enjoy any season......

Baye gave me a show ...i dont know abt you

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.