Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466423 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2023
BadMaster:
Eleventh hour shipping will not win this show for anyone

We don't care
We want our money worth
Crying and sleeping is not doing it for us

Let Percy breatheeee!

The show is ending in few days and shishi you no go see lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Reussite:
Mercy & Pere are now a ship?👀

Yes ...a cruise ship lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere and Mercy kissing WhiteMoney in the mud.....cheesy grin cheesy

I thought the kissing only happens on Saturday?

Chai I missed oooo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Ibukzy:
At this period nah him dem dis one wan start ship

You want to watch people sleep and sulk?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:
Mercy and Pere!.
This ship would have banged.
Them for finish shippers money ehn!.
This is the only ship or semi ship I recognize.

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:
See mercy and Cross bickering about Baye!
Lmao!
They said if she wins the 130m that she’ll misuse it,except her family intervenes…I’m like wtf?
What’s their problem for crying out loud?
No be Baye wey wey biggy call the smartest investor?
They are all jealous of her I’m so glad that Baye’s figured them out!
Rubbish!
They want to decampaign her at this last minute but their plans will fail!
They fail to understand that this kind of decampaign doesn't work

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Na only one man Baye kissed wey OGs talk say na only man full her head..... meanwhile Mercy don kiss 4 boys but she is good...agenda must agend sha...

Una con dey vex say i choose Baye....anyways

VOTE ILEBAYE

We don't care how many people they kissed

We want content godamnit!

Khosi wasn't a virgin

We knew what we voted in January

Go and vote your sulking brat in peace pls

Allow us to watch our kind of content

🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2023
Geezeem:

We don't care how many people they kissed

We want content godamnit!

Khosi wasn't a virgin

We knew what we voted in January

Go and vote your sulking brat in peace pls

Allow us to watch our kind of content

🚶🚶🚶

Why una con wail say majority chose Baye den....live n lets live ....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere and Mercy kissing WhiteMoney in the mud.....cheesy grin cheesy
Mercy just dey use these old men for her entertainment dey hold body😁 Ade can never be that cheap kissing mouth wey fellow housemates don chop finish remain yack🤮

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2023
Resuming duty on Baye mata dis morning again....
Remind me whos d show again?

Vote Ilebaye....e get why

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2023
This is not time to say Congratulations Baye, but is the time to Show Our full support by Voting our Girl. Let's keep voting, God no go shame us.

Baye for the Money.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2023
Sanqa:

South Africans are supporting different housemates. All of them have supporters but some people take a tweet like "SA is for so and so " literally. One thing I know for sure is that pity never works here.

This is so funny considering the amount of people from SA supporting Ilebaye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

To think Baye didn't ask any of them to help her. Na Mercy carry her trapezium nyash run go help her, na the same Mercy is saying she's playing a game. A drunk girl that was coughing, vomitting and couldn't breathe properly is playing a game?

Isoright!!

You guys can be quite unfair
Your emotions are ever changing like the weather

The other day, you lots were whining that nobody gave Baye a hug after her task win

It made several pages

Now you are saying that she didn't ask for help

Imagine what you would have said if they all left her alone in her drunkeness?

It doesn't matter what they said after helping her...they did help her

And remember that these guys are living with this girl. They see more than the cameras show us

It's getting tiring

Abeg make this show do and end

May I never witness this kind of strategy again

It's very draining!
lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Geezeem:

You guys can be quite unfair
Your emotions are ever changing like the weather

The other day, you lots were whining that nobody gave Baye a hug after her task win

It made several pages

How you are saying that she didn't ask for help

Imagine what you would have said if they all left her alone in her drunkeness?

It doesn't matter what they said after helping her...they did help her

And remember that these guys are living with this girl. They see more than the cameras show us

It's getting tiring

Abeg make this show do and end

May I never witness this kind of strategy again

It's very draining!
No vex

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2023
77up:
Ehya so cross dad was assassinated, may his soul rest in peace.
Islanders please don't sleep on it,let's keep voting.

I believe Cross was in the car with him when the assassination happened
Really tragic
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Whichever poll we u see wether it favor Baye or not pls kindly ignore it, just countinue to vote and encourage others to vote our Baby Baye. Then on Sunday Nyt we can say congratulations to our Baye..

We the Baye tribe God no go shame us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

[/b]

This is so funny considering the amount of people from SA supporting Ilebaye
If na Only SA ppl dey vote ehn ...i no go even worry because ...Baye will 80%
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2023
Twoclans:
Gideon is 40 ,waohhhh .He still looks good .

Ebuka should be about the same age and he still looks hooooooottt.

Gideon is cracking me up this night Sha.

Again, 40 is not old
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Mercy just dey use these old men for her entertainment dey hold body😁 Ade can never be that cheap kissing mouth wey fellow housemates don chop finish remain yack🤮

Kuku will prefer to kiss his gender than kiss any lady. The only time he gets comfortable kissing Venbitter is when he's downed some alcohol and tipsy. He no fit kiss woman with clear eyes and even at that he will still hide in the toilet to do it so viewers don't see how disgusting and repulsive he feels doing it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Again that's why Adekunle is the man pere prays to be like! He can never be caught asslicking🤪 even Mercy expected him to pick her as his BFF first week but he no see her sef cheesy She expects all men to bow to her cos of her influence even when they know she is clearly using them cheesy cheesy See how she used two full grown men Whitemoney and Pere clean yansh😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Why una con wail say majority chose Baye den....live n lets live ....

You guys stay awake to watch our kind of content ...sometimes into the early hours

...then you start talking shit

Whereas you should be sleeping when your content is asleep lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
What played out during Adekunle and Venitta's dinner is everything any one we need to know about what a man is....

A man, I mean a REAL MAN will not leave his babe stranded on the table, pack food and leave, and uses his Agbero thick voice to tell her he is leaving.

A real man won't do that.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pere is acting like a father!
Nice one!😍

Count...1234.....before you lots attack him

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Again that's why Adekunle is the man pere prays to be like! He can never be caught asslicking🤪 even Mercy expected him to pick her as his BFF first week but he no see her sef cheesy She expects all men to bow to her cos of her influence even when they know she is clearly using them cheesy cheesy See how she used two full grown men Whitemoney and Pere clean yansh😁😁😁

Adekunle fans won't kill us... If no be Venitta, who else see that nigger for house?

Pere in all levels surpasses Adekunle. You all know this but the stupidity in you all won't make you admit it.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IsiahRashad(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
DOptical:

You know what?

I don't even care if one toxic idiot came to play the victim card on the show to say the housemates hate her on the show because the point is the housemates came to enjoy themselves on the show, not to slave for anyone or to be robots whenever she insulted them or stole their things. I mean it's common sense for a functional brain 🙄

Worst show ever I repeat! I have never seen an edition where all the housemates were demonised for one person.

As a former 3 year old, I relate to this guy's emotional outburst

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:
And what’s your business?
Na your money?
Na jealousy dey worry you!
Are you high or something?
Go through my posts and you won't need anyone to tell you I've supported Ilebaye from day1.
In case what I said didn't sink into you, responsible parents will not allow that much money in the hands of an obviously young, naive and vulnerable girl in such a wicked society as ours. They will limit what is readily accessible to her at any point in time for now.
You really need to guard your utterances on this stanship thing.
Some of us want the best for Ilebaye beyond winning.
And win she will.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
This one is just pained because no woman is seeing kuku as a man in that house except one cougar like that.

😂😂😂😂

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Sharrap na by Handsomeness or brain!!! it's even an insult to Ade comparing him with that hopeless tactless pere😁😁

Who is intelligent?

Ade?? This Yoruba people....

Tell me one thing he has done that can be term intelligent in that house.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kuku will prefer to kiss his gender than kiss any lady. The only time he gets comfortable kissing Venbitter is when he's downed some alcohol and tipsy. He no fit kiss woman with clear eyes and even at that he will still hide in the toilet to do it so viewers don't see how disgusting and repulsive he feels doing it
E pain am🤪🤪🤪 if he really prefers kissing his gender he would have done that since levelup! infact from his and the guy's mannerisms those that are observant would know no matter were they did it !! U are just a street hooker not used to getting responsible men like Ade coming ur way that's why u are amazed by his sense of discipline😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2023
BadMaster:

They fail to understand that this kind of decampaign doesn't work
It backfires instead!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Who is intelligent?

Ade?? This Yoruba people....

Tell me one thing he has done that can be term intelligent in that house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Geezeem:

You guys stay awake to watch our kind of content ...sometimes into the early hours

...then you start talking shit

Whereas you should be sleeping when your content is asleep lipsrsealed
Which content abeg.....You and i know Baye gave d most midnight content on dis show....abeg no dey cap...you are too mature 4 dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.