Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501628 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2023
ColdHunter:

I laugh when they say shes 21.

For her to attend a Tier 3 private University means she failed Jamb a couple of times. Add those years, 4 years in Uni, the possibility of not being called up for NYSC immediately, 1 year of NYSC and LU, then tell me how shes 21.

It is well
The youngest ghanian Is 25 years and above

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2023
OhBritannia:
All the housemates are saying is that they know that ilebaye wants to play a game because of the 120 million but at this moment, they all should just enjoy themselves because the show is already over.
There is no need for game or strategy anymore.

This is why pere has suggested that since she gets totally messed up after taking alcohol, from now on he won't allow her take alcohol again.

The point is that they are saying that ilebaye knows she gets messed up while drunk, why then does she kept drinking alcohol because when she drinks like this, the housemates have no option than to help her thereby spoiling their own fun.

Ofcource they are human and they can't just leave her like that.
To be honest, if the Housemates are totally evil, they won't help her and even trigger her to get a 3rd strike because at the end of the day it's all a game.

Baye tribe should calm down and look at this logically.
You’re right but trust me,if Baye had gotten drunk during Thursday pool party or Saturday night party,I wouldn’t have defended her because she crossed the line!
Baye got too emotional about her family after she saw them on the screen last night and it triggered her!
I’m not making excuses for her but come on,she’s endured a whole lot of pain in that house that would break grown ass people!
She has vowed never to taste alcohol ever since Omashola warned her about it and so far,she’s kept her promise until she saw her family.
Let’s not be too hard on her Abeg.
I didn’t complain about Pere collecting all her drinks and hiding them because he did it to help her!
The others should shut up and stop acting like saints cos they’re not!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Earlier today, Adekunle and Pere were asking this girl questions about her NYSC experience. First, she couldn’t tell what year she graduated. Then she couldn’t tell what year she did NYSC. She kept mumbling several dates. To make matters worse, she no fit talk where she do NYSC. One minute she said Oyo then changed it to Ekiti then started saying something about Abuja. And she was very sober o. No be say she don drink. Na wa o angry

That girl is ghanian but I'm the insane one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:
These OGs are beyond foolish!.
Kai!.
Okay, Ilebaye is drunk, she went to the table to sit, but couldn't stay long hence she left to her bed. Right on her bed camera showed her coughing badly. Next we heard she was in the bathroom vomiting.
In all of this, I didn't see her go meet anyone to look at her or even try to fight anyone in her state. She was on her lane. See Cross that both Viewers and HMs had to baby sit every party last season and early in this season talking about her drunkenness being strategy. See Pere that assumes a new personality every Saturday when drunk, she Mercy that used drunkenness to form content in her season all talking.
Ilebaye did not disturb or beg you guys, she did not even throw up in the general living space of others. Why can't these guys just rest?.
Giddem!
All of them are hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:

You do realize that this is business and they're there to make money?

They're making a whole lotta of money with the DSTV thing because unlike phone networks , they have an equal partnership with DSTV while phone networks gave them a measly 10 percent.

How does SMS voting equal to lesser revenue?
you are only worried about your prophecying career
SMS voting equals more revenue, it doesn't mean we will now watch BBN on NTA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:

Don't think your votes will make any difference to be honest.
It's just one in a billion, but do what you must
this girl is trying to play on Ilebaye fans psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:31am On Sep 26, 2023
Estellie:
You’re the one looking at it logically. Mercy didn’t say this. She said Baye fully recovered when she mentioned diary room so it was all pretense to ruin their fun..

Baye hasn’t drank for weeks. She’s been good. Cut her some slack. She was coughing seriously on that bed and she threw up and that was it. That could happen to anyone.

I can’t believe I’m writing all these epistles just because a girl threw up.
Come to think of it,Baye has never been so drunk that she threw up and messed herself up!
Baye is usually aggressive when drunk but this time around,she’s sick!
I don’t even think she drank too much compared to others because she was very interactive with Ebuka and the guest and she ate a lot at the dinner…I think it’s food poisoning.
When you eat too much and take alcohol,it could cause an unpleasant reaction which can make you sick and throw up…I think that was exactly Baye’s case.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Zihno:
Kwa kwa kwa

Top 3 in that order.
Wow!!!
I just voted and the results are still thesame!
Choi!
This is exactly how the finals would be like!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:
Omo ! Baye tribe

Baddie fans have smashed the polls?

Pls how is Cee c and ade bear dear?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2023
Bisaka2:
Team Baye for the money!
The money is Bayefied!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2023
feelgood:
V.O.T.E.

Boldness
Ambition
Youthfulness
Exceptional

VOTE B.A.Y.E.

It is the time of the underdog...
Period!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:

How does SMS voting equal to lesser revenue?
you are only worried about your prophecying career
SMS voting equals more revenue, it doesn't mean we will now watch BBN on NTA.
SMS vote wont make them more money as this model they're using now.

This strategy requires users to subscribe. This has led to more subscribers and viewers and more viewers means more money to the sponsors and that's a huge win... as against the old model where you only have to send text and move on. Some voters even misspelled the names then.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:
Cross and the fake General fighting for bottom pot 😁😁😁
Unbelievable! grin

He can't even defeat Adekunle? Pere is top 3 o grin

Patriots what's happening?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Soma is rooting for Baye to win. Somageng you know what to do please vote Ilebaye. T for thanks

https://twitter.com/symply_kim/status/1706568778450878522?t=cF2lMq_RAS4bjW65R43TTQ&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Final weeks are always boring with nothing to talk about ...But see how Baye without doing much still make us glued to our tv while others keep analysing her game...you still think Baye does not deserve dis money .??....na you need to av a rethink...and spare some votes 4 her plssss....

Bayetribe no dulling...

VOTE ILEBAYE AGGRESSIVELY!!!!!
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!
I don’t know how Baye does it but she’s always making headlines and dishing out highlights!
No Baye,no highlights!!!!
We all watched Everyone receiving good will messages from their family but Baye’s own was the best and it has the highest number of likes on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram!
Even her enemies cried with her!
At the dinner,she was the centerpiece and she gave the perfect answers to Ebuka’s questions!
After the dinner,she still managed to keep us awake!
Omo,Baye is the show!!!!
Let’s get back to work!!!!
Baye must win this show!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Chuksy12:
The babe served her country.

This is to clear doubts.

Stop jare. CeeC and Mercy also served. Infact this Baye's picture was taken most likely in Sagamu, Ogun State, meaning that she most likely worked her posting there. Let's be calming down, the show is virtually over. Abi is Baye planning to run for an election this one we're talking about her NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2023
CallTheCops:
ceece is real because she's mean, toxic and bitter. So that's reality show content to you? Toxicity.
Well, pity>> toxicity. Any day anytime.
Giddem!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:

...like you never do ashawo strategy before ...u dey whine us!
Kwa kwa kwa
I do am with my full chest!!!
Ask around!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:
Omo ! Baye tribe

?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2023
tolexy007:

People only talk about people that are important.

Baye na the show.

This is a new day, let keep voting for our Baye

Period!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Stop jare. CeeC and Mercy also served. Infact this Baye's picture was taken most likely in Sagamu, Ogun State, meaning that she most likely worked her posting there. Let's be calming down, the show is virtually over. Abi is Baye planning to run for an election this one we're talking about her NYSC?

Meaning anyone serving in that location, likely worked their posting?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2023
tolexy007:

People only talk about people that are important.

Baye na the show.

This is a new day, let keep voting for our Baye

Exactly. If you are not important, no one talks about you.

Baye Baye Baye.... Let them choke!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Earlier today, Adekunle and Pere were asking this girl questions about her NYSC experience. First, she couldn’t tell what year she graduated. Then she couldn’t tell what year she did NYSC. She kept mumbling several dates. To make matters worse, she no fit talk where she do NYSC. One minute she said Oyo then changed it to Ekiti then started saying something about Abuja. And she was very sober o. No be say she don drink. Na wa o angry
Which girl Abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:
Soma is rooting for Baye to win. Somageng you know what to do please vote Ilebaye. T for thanks

https://twitter.com/symply_kim/status/1706568778450878522?t=cF2lMq_RAS4bjW65R43TTQ&s=19
Awwwnnn…this is so sweet!
At least he was able to gather his fans from the scratch and they gave him a reasonable percentage unlike Venita.
Goodluck to him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2023
charzyh2:
this girl is trying to play on Ilebaye fans psychology.
And we won’t fall for it because we’re still voting!😋😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:
Omo !

Ilebaye has destroyed the finalists.

Stop voting and arrange money cakes 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😁

This na very big lie oo!! Threebear is playing mind games here.

Baye is at the very bottom of the polls right now. Bayetribe e no go make sense say Baye no win this show after all our ginger. Plz vote aggressively, we need more votes o😭 😭

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pere is acting like a father!
Nice one!😍

From now on, Biggie should bring housemates of the same age range like in LU. It will end all this victim and bullying narratives. Baye to be honest is still a brat, but she's frightfully young, Ebuka , Uriel, Venita & Pere are literally old enough to be her parents! And the housemates are trying to act tough, but they obviously see her as a baby.

Ceec is just confused because to her, Baye truly sees all the housemates as her elder siblings and parents who must look after her and ensure she's taken care of. Even Venita admitted that Baye's trouble should be avoided as she's Biggie's pet! The fatal mistake the housemates made was to not know when to treat her like a housemate and like a kid. Baye helped matters by simply acting her age instead of acting like their mates. Like i said earlier, Nigerians hate agbayas.

Her parents should make sure she only has access to at most 20% of that prize money. She has some serious growing up to do . Mercy is my girl, but this isn't looking too good for her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2023
tonididdy:

The youngest ghanian Is 25 years and above
She’s from Zambia and 50 years old!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Estellie:
How is she right abeg?? Una dey muse me daily.

You helped someone and went behind to say the person was pretending. How dem take dey pretend to throw up abeg?? Saying Baye used her to play her game. How??

Because Mercy wouldn't know if someone was pretending? Same Baye finished 9 bottles of drinks in one night sometimes ago. It reached voting time, she's started her pity card to the viewers again. Mercy said when she mentioned diary room, Bayes eyes were opened immediately. The fraud!

You toxic clowns should sha leave the housemates out of your rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2023
ColdHunter:

I laugh when they say shes 21.

For her to attend a Tier 3 private University means she failed Jamb a couple of times. Add those years, 4 years in Uni, the possibility of not being called up for NYSC immediately, 1 year of NYSC and LU, then tell me how shes 21.

It is well

She's 23 yrs old, not 21 like she lied. That's the placements I see on her face!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2023
vanvick247:

This na very big lie oo!! Threebear is playing mind games here.

Baye is at the very bottom of the polls right now. Bayetribe e no go make sense say Baye no win this show after all our ginger. Plz vote aggressively, we need more votes o😭 😭
from your mouth to God's ears

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2023
No b small thing ooo...

VOTE ILEBAYE OOOO

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.