Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501566 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Do not vote a Ghanian or a past winner

Please think wisely

CeeC lost her mom at a very young age and lacks motherly love, she was mostly a loner and she had no option than to wear a hard mask to cover her very soft side which people tend to take advantage of easily.

She's a pure soul
Vote a pure soul
Vote for a bold and legit housemate
Vote for Ceec and let her feel loved

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
ItisHi:
but they all had issues with her in the house. People now have to fake love so as not to be dragged by ndi arisers (useless people)
Lol 😂
What do they have to lose or gain?
They just woke their minds!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
imagine the dwarf lawyer calling baye a tyrant, because she ask dem to clean the house.

she said baye she used to know always apologize, but wen baye bcame HOH she dont apologize, now the dwarf is complaining,
same person that never accept Baye apology

This girl just too bitter.

lets our votes keep going to baye

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Spartans please do not waste your time here

Do the needful by spreading the gospel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Abi have I been watching a Solar panel since?.
Ilebaye and Tyrant in one sentence 🤣🤣🤣.
Barrister Ceec should never ever try to go to a court room oh. Her certificate would be seized that day🤣.

Ilebaye this, Ilebaye that, ask them what she did and the rubbish I hear is that she tapped them to wake them up therefore she is proud.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Patriots please go and vote o!!!!

🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:

Please think wisely

CeeC lost her mom at a very young age and lacks motherly love, she was mostly a loner and she had no option than to wear a hard mask to cover her very soft side which people tend to take advantage of easily.

She's a pure soul
Vote a pure soul

Eeya pele cry.

Baye name is already written on the cheque, better luck next time to short fat lawyer.

lets keep voting for Baye

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clement1111:

How many ladies wanted him aside venita

How many women talked about crushing on him

Atleast he got one who genuinely wanted him.

Your 40yr old failed vigilante who kept on flashing his dick from week 1 till date which lady wanted him

Tell us one lady who talked about crushing on him??

See him settling for mercy who constantly tells him she would pick WM over him anytime.

The mumu no even get sense nah mercy mouth wey kid and WM dan pour saliva na en dan ran after.....nawa ooo tasteless man.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
tolexy007:
imagine the dwarf lawyer calling baye a tyrant, because she ask dem to clean the house.

she said baye she used to know always apologize, but wen baye bcame HOH she dont apologize, now the dwarf is complaining,
same person that never accept Baye apology

This girl just too bitter.

lets our votes keep going to baye
😂😂😂😂😂
She has vindicated Baye once again!
Her fans are so sure that Baye provokes her and Kayode doesn’t show it!
Only for her to go to the diary room to expose herself and shame her fans!
Lmao!
She rejected Baye’s apology and now she’s looking for it!
Spartans should just save their money and take this evil deranged psychopath to a psychiatrist hospital for proper treatment and pray for her to change for good!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:
Barrister Ceec should never ever try to go to a court room oh. Her certificate would be seized that day🤣.

Ilebaye this, Ilebaye that, ask them what she did and the rubbish I hear us that she tapped them to wake them up therefore she is proud.

her bitterness for baye is something else, Ceec may kill her self, if Baye win this show, but who cares?

lets keep voting for baye, she needs all our votes

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
tolexy007:

Eeya pele cry.

Baye name as already written on the cheque, better luck next time to short fat lawyer.

lets keep voting for Baye

Don't be deceived by a disguised Ghanian

You are soooo wrong voting for a Ghanian
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:

Ilebaye this, Ilebaye that, ask them what she did and the rubbish I hear us that she tapped them to wake them up therefore she is proud.
😂😂😂😂😂
My dear,Cece is demented and possessed by an evil spirit!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wallade(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:

Please think wisely

She's a pure soul
Vote a pure soul

CeeC! Pure soul? LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
I’m sure she would have stabbed Baye to death if she was the one who wrote that letter and pulled that stunt that Angel did!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Eeghe:

He radiates positivity in spite of that horror…a hero.
My genuine and pure heart, Cross

Liquorose, Erica etc have some things to say
https://twitter.com/crossdabossike/status/1706618723086242259?s=46&t=cpOoL1G2on7f2MYK5dMvXg
Wow that's lovely, all the best to all the finalists, they are all winners irrespective.

See cute Erika❤️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Awwww thanks Venni and Soma real Gees wey get sense❤️❤️
ISLANDERS VOTE OOOOO NO TIME!!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Omo!
Everything seems to be working in Baye’s favor!!!
Cece’s losing alliances and fans right now!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I’m sure she would have stabbed Baye to death if she was the one who wrote that letter and pulled that stunt that Angel did!
Tueh!
Gbam??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Atleast he got one who genuinely wanted him.

Your 40yr old failed vigilante who kept on flashing his dick from week 1 till date which lady wanted him

Tell us one lady who talked about crushing on him??

See him settling for mercy who constantly tells him she would pick WM over him anytime.

The mumu no even get sense nah mercy mouth wey kid and WM dan pour saliva na en dan ran after.....nawa ooo tasteless man.

Okay

It's better to get attracted to a single Mercy than a divorced /bitter Venita

Goodbye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
IconicR:
Don't be deceived by a disguised Ghanian

You are soooo wrong voting for a Ghanian

Baye is even more Nigerian than u, this is her serving her country with all her strength and energy, smiley

can we see urs? grin

KEEP VOTING BAYE

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Okay

Goodbye

I hope if Kim Kardashian comes for you......you will keep this same energy...😉

Good afternoon bro.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Okay

Goodbye
Venita is single, way more beautiful and real than Mercy how about that🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Vote Mercy Eke
Vote Mercy Eke
Vote Mercy Eke
Vote Mercy Eke
Vote Mercy Eke
Vote Mercy Eke and u wont regret voting her.she is kind, humble and very appreciative.
🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️🛡️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ileba-Hitler
Ileba-Abacha
Ileba-Idi Amin
Ileba-Tyrant!.
Concentrated Sokoto pepper.
You are the show mehn!.
The Comet ☄️ they didn't see coming!.
I Ubekhistan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:
Ileba-Hitler
Ileba-Abacha
Ileba-Idi Amin
Ileba-Tyrant!.
Concentrated Sokoto pepper.
You are the show mehn!.
The Comet ☄️ they didn't see coming!.
I Ubekhistan.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Whom God has blessed,no man can curse!
Baye is blessed!!!!!!!!!
I love this!!❤️

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

I hope if Kim Kardashian comes for you...
...you will keep this same energy...😉

Good afternoon bro.
Oya no vex but please never mention that name around me🙏🙏🙏

I take God beg you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
One thing about Baye,she’s always grateful!!!!
My kinda girl!❤️😍

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Venita is single, way more beautiful and real than Mercy how about that🤪🤪🤪🤪
Werey😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
scondy:

I watched when Adekunle warned her and she shut him down

Imagine. He warned her but she shut him. Adekunle doesn't even drink much yet having to watch one uncouth toxic drunkard.

Anyway, she was only pretending for her usual pity card for the viewers because she had once drank 9 cans and also stole others' to drink in one night yet showed nothing. Mercy confirmed that when she said her eyes were opened as soon as she mentioned the diary room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.