Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466708 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2023
DGOODLYF:
someone said they gave midnight content yday ...but ive checked everywhere nobody is talking about it ...all am seeing is Baye dis Baye dat.....

Any highlight dat doesn't involve Baye is a lowlight

Vote Baye
Kwa kwa kwa
Period o!
Despite how she acted like a desperate slut with Pere last night,nobody talked about her until Baye got sick and she carried her soldier ant nyash to form fake nurse!😂😂😂
If Baye no give you highlight,wetin you gain?😂😂

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:
I've always wondered why Ilebaye would not dish out premium Gbas Gbos when fighting and use to wish I could step in to verbally fight for her...but she said something yesterday, She said she intentionally doesn't use people's bad side to insult them on the show. She said they are on live TV and what you say about someone can have a drastic effect on them. She said she knows everybody's bad side in the house. She was discussing this with Pere.
I was like hmmm.This girl is a bag of maturity.

This season, a lot of the OGs came with an intention to fight other HMs not directly but with narratives. They just find a way to say it to the camera and boom it's out there!.

In this last week, I've come to understand why Doyin was so angry with Adekunle, it was that narrative thing. He came this season acting like he had changed but na lie. The moment he found Venita, they became allies. Every narrative that has been spread around the house about certain Housemates on the show was literally cooked by the both of them in their duvet moment and in hiding. (Reason why communication was difficult during the dinner. While Venita would later use her own to insult the person, Adekunle throws his own in the air during conversations. words like "She gave you 350 coins, and she said her coins was missing and Alex was looking for her coins today"(then a conclusion is derived from that statement. (She lied, her coins wasn't stolen, she stole Alex coins), then there is a narrative. He was the same person that saw Ilebaye vomiting in the bathroom and his first reaction was to come report to the others. He was the one who labeled her drunk and said she would spoil their last week fun and then the rest started acting in line with "make she no spoil our fun for us".
. Alex caught him on it. I came to realize this was what made Doyin and everyone else who was pissed at him and angry. Yesterday, I understood it well.

Kowema God bless you. You're a good narrator and will make an excellent writer. Everything you said here's nothing but fact

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2023
77up:
Very tragic indeed.

He radiates positivity in spite of that horror…a hero.
My genuine and pure heart, Cross

Liquorose, Erica etc have some things to say
https://twitter.com/crossdabossike/status/1706618723086242259?s=46&t=cpOoL1G2on7f2MYK5dMvXg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Yes ooo

That is more entertaining, than a forced ship
Geezeem:

You want to watch people sleep and sulk?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2023
[
quote author=Nhazeru post=126028682]

The street hooker is you a married woman drolling and fantasizing how you you will fvck Kuku a boy young enough to be your son. Carry your adulterous pussy go back to the unfortunate house boy you call husband Afterall he's used to street boys fvcking his wife grin

Bye Felicia I'm done with you for today.[/quote]Well atleast I am happily married and still at liberty to fantasize about another man to my viewing pleasure cheesy cheesy U nhazeru still dey street unhappy at 50🤪🤪🤪 men spit at ur dilapidated vagina!! U had to depend on segun that can't even afford anal surgery to stitch his warts infected bum before thinking of urs😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:
I've always wondered why Ilebaye would not dish out premium Gbas Gbos when fighting and use to wish I could step in to verbally fight for her...but she said something yesterday, She said she intentionally doesn't use people's bad side to insult them on the show. She said they are on live TV and what you say about someone can have a drastic effect on them. She said she knows everybody's bad side in the house. She was discussing this with Pere.

This season, a lot of the OGs came with an intention to fight other HMs not directly but with narratives. They just find a way to say it to the camera and boom it's out there!.

In this last week, I've come to understand why Doyin was so angry with Adekunle, it was that narrative thing. He came this season acting like he had changed but na lie. The moment he found Venita, they became allies. Every narrative that has been spread around the house about certain Housemates on the show was literally cooked by the both of them in their duvet moment and in hiding. (Reason why communication was difficult during the dinner. While Venita would later use her own to insult the person, Adekunle throws his own in the air during conversations. words like "She gave you 350 coins, and she said her coins was missing and Alex was looking for her coins today"(then a conclusion is derived from that statement. (She lied, her coins wasn't stolen, she stole Alex coins), then there is a narrative. He was the same person that saw Ilebaye vomiting in the bathroom and his first reaction was to come report to the others. He was the one who labeled her drunk and said she would spoil their last week fun and then the rest started acting in line with "make she no spoil our fun for us".
. Alex caught him on it. I came to realize this was what made Doyin and everyone else who was pissed at him and angry. Yesterday, I understood it well.

Toxic lying pity fc have come again!

Useless people who were under rock while she was choking people and insulting Ceec's age or insulting Tolani even though she was fighting over several dicks! Her only content is fighting on the show.

As for Adekunle, Adekunle was always minding his business when your toxic pity idiot was joining Doyin to badmouth him and sabotage his wager task in the first HOH. The toxic dumb idiot had even refused to wear her cosyume for the wager. The toxic dumb idiot and her accomplice, Doyin the devil failed in the end because Adekunle won his wager task 😂

After that, both of them went to fight with Venita over a dick, Venita's cousin. That was even before Venita went to closemark Adekunle. After that, both started gossiping about how Adekunle had always wanted to be in ship, even though it was Venita who went to closemark him.

Then both toxic idiots went to fight with Venita again and got burnt, after which selfish Baye betrayed Doyin. It was Adekunle's head that caught them both 😂 Because Adekunle acted so cool with Doyin despite the lots of toxicity Doyin displayed at the reunion and was still displaying on the show towards Adekunle whereas Adekunle didn't even have a problem with Baye but was constantly defending her toxic ass every time she fought based on level up stuff whereas she had never done such for Adekunle. She didn't even defend Adekunle when Doyin was saying trash about Adekunle to her, she rather said she would sabotage Adekunle's wager but was disgraced in the end despite refusing to wear her costume.

On the coins, she told all the housemates that Ike stole all her coins yet she promised to give 300 coins to Cross to buy immunity. Everyone with functional brain would ask where she got such coins when she previous claimed that all her coins were stolen by Ike which was a lie because Ike didn't steal all her coins. He stole some like he stole from everyone but not everything from her. Well, victim card must be played until she outed herself with the coins she promised Cross.

During the game master, Adekunle had even defended her against the girls while telling the guys that he didn't see why the girls were angry over game master stuff and had even been the one to suggest hiding alcohol to Pere because all the girls tend to act out when drunk. Adekunle doesn't even drink much sef and hardly get himself drunk. He's responsible for only himself on the show! He didn't ask your papa to be his nanny, so stop crying about him on the show. He's tried the most for Baye whereas she and Doyin were rather badmouthing him and had wanted to sabotage his wager task in the first week. Lol. Imagine both toxic idiots lost their wager tasks in the end. It was Adekunle's head that fought with them both 😂

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Who is intelligent?

Ade?? This Yoruba people....

Tell me one thing he has done that can be term intelligent in that house.
Habamana sad
So una don finally carry this ethnic bigotry enter this thread!
And I wonder if there is actually a mod supervising this thread!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
What played out during Adekunle and Venitta's dinner is everything any one we need to know about what a man is....

A man, I mean a REAL MAN will not leave his babe stranded on the table, pack food and leave, and uses his Agbero thick voice to tell her he is leaving.

A real man won't do that.

Someone that has never opened his mouth to admire his so called girlfriend. I have never seen or heard him tell Venbitter she's beautiful upon how cute that lady is

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Domi.nique please can you unban me from the sports section
Antispam got me

Sorry just seeing this. You've been unbanned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:

During the Oraimo game master issue where the vultures were gathering, Mercy said something "If to say we know all those times, we for done hold am, pet am, pet am". Kayode just caught on that statement right after advert. The housemates especially Mercy has come to believe that they enabled her game by allowing the pity and bullying narrative to fly. Ofcourse the House Guests had brought outside feedback. Arisers had arising for Ilebaye. So since that feedback entered the house, they started making comments like Ilebaye is not been bullied, She is not a victim. You saw Mercy helping Ilebaye last night?, It's because of that belief. Which is clearly why she went to the corner right after to taint the girl and say it was strategy and that the girl spoilt ad hindered her fun.

I have another concern, At the Dinner, Ebuka said "This is the wrongest time to get disqualified". Did you see the looks on their faces?, Prior to now, they believed like most viewers that biggie can no longer disqualify anyone. I have a feeling that based on that comment, the housemates may resume trying.
Mercy started showing her true colors after Baye started winning too much!
You see mercy eh,if you want her to remain friends with you or like you,then you should never win anything big!
Chai!
Her niceness always come with a price and she does it to show off and make people believe she’s nice but deep down,na wash!
I really hope that Baye doesn’t play into their hands because Cece and Mercy will definitely come for her and I pray she’s fully prepared for them!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2023
dominique:

Sorry just seeing this. You've been unbanned
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Ceec says if Ilebsye wins by any chance,she will drag people on the social media.This dwarf really has an over inflated sense of self importance. Who's even voting for her sef.Na the reason she no win that time and she also losing this time too

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:

God bless you ooo.....you v said it all...

Vote Ilebaye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Spot on!!!
They say Baye acts like a baby but she’s the most mature person in that house!
Did you see how she served Ebuka a plate of food last night while Cece and the rest were busy talking rubbish?
She told Ebuka that she’s really calmed down because of the strikes and she wasn’t caping!
Baye na werey on a normal day and I think biggy deliberately refused to cancel her strikes because she’ll go back to her old self and ruin her chances…like Tacha did and there’s also a rumor that production has limited the number of alcohol drinks in the house.
Check well,na dem tell Pere to clear all her drinks!
Lmao!
As for Adekunle,he will never change!
No wonder he fell out with most of his level up peeps including Hermes who was like a brother to him!
Anywhere wey gossip dey,you go see am!

Exactly!.
She said something at the table yesterday that caught my attention, "you can't mess with me". She said it when answering one of Ebuka's question.

Pere and Mercy had planned to give a post Dinner content.
Mercy specifically said last night that she wants to oparate😀. Infact, she was so angry Ilebaye was down and even angrier because she had concluded that it was strategy to advance her own game whilst others paused their own. Ebuka and Gideon said yesterday" Enjoy yourself, If them toast you ,gree and you never know if that may turn the whole thing in your favor", indicating that that may secure a last minute win for you. It was right after this statement that Pere and Mercy's intense kiss came. This was their anger yesterday when Ilebaye was down.

As for Adekunle, I don't know if he knows, he said last season that he came to find himself. In my opinion he is still yet to find himself. That thing he does is something I'd call the power of "Cause and effect". He can use it to his advantage. He said he wants to be a politician. One of the things that unseated Jonathan and gave Buhari the edge was Propaganda, using social media. Create a narrative, throw it in the air and let people catch it and run with it" APC even had to hire Obama's campaign manager who was good with Propaganda. They came up with all the one line labels on both GEJ and Buhari. "ineffectual Buffoon, Sai Baba, and all the things that were popular".

Adekunle should just develop his propaganda skills and he'd be a great politician.
I personally like Propaganda politics, it's free of bloodshed, it's not physical and only interlectuals can thrive on it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Mercy started showing her true colors after Baye started winning too much!
You see mercy eh,if you want her to remain friends with you or like you,then you should never win anything big!
Chai!
Her niceness always come with a price and she does it to show off and make people believe she’s nice but deep down,na wash!
I really hope that Baye doesn’t play into their hands because Cece and Mercy will definitely come for her and I pray she’s fully prepared for them!
Theres nothing good about that Amerigbo mgbeke who can't even string two sentences together and all she has is her manufactured ass.It is no secret that she us the dumbest in that house, I doubt she can do the simplest mathematical calculation.That manufactured ass is not gonna get her the prize money this time.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Ceec says if Ilebsye wins by any chance,she will drag people on the social media.This dwarf really has an over inflated sense of self importance. Who's even voting for her sef.Na the reason she no win that time and she also losing this time too

What’s the meaning of this entitlement

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jen96:
that ship he was really masked his real identity. I disliked him when he was trying to bring Baye down in front of Ebuka yesterday. I realized that was not the first time.

Do you remember when Ceec and Baye had jsssues cos of kiss on Doyins picture n he was trying to pick a fight with Baye inside Ceec and Baye quarell O. When he started telling Baye face her not the house, then Cross told him not to insert himself? That moment I started disliking Kunle.

This ship that has fallen apart due to eviction or anything, further brought out his irritating n condescending attitude
If he was such a nice guy,nothing would have attracted him to a vile person like Venita!
No wonder they couldn’t have a decent conversation except gossiping and slandering others!
I saw it o!
He kept interrupting her and making her look bad before Ebuka who stylishly shut him up!
He kept interrupting others and putting words into their mouths!
Cross really surprised me that night!
He saw through his bullshit and called him out!
Wasn’t he the one who told the house that Baye stole Alex’s coins?
That guy is very wicked!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kowema God bless you. You're a good narrator and will make an excellent writer. Everything you said here's nothing but fact

Thanks comrade!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Islanders.......the knew narrative in town by headless chickens this morning.

Adekunle hate ilebaye.........infact he is the one spreading wrong narratives about her in the house.

They are all so dumb to the fact not everyone can stand seeing someone throwing up and expected Adekunle who is baye nanny to have helped her out instead of going to tell the rest.

Agenda must agend.

Hm must asslick,help and praise ilebaye all the time otherwise nah hatred.

Everyone hate ilebaye........BBN all star season

Proudly sponsored by Headless 🐔 mobs.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
If she comes to SM to say nonsense after Ilebaye wins. The kind of dragging she will get, will make her stay off SM for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Najdorf:
Ilebaye haters going through the 5 stages of grief. It's evident from the past few pages.

You go dey alright on Sunday : grin

Things I love to see

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:

Exactly!.
She said something at the table yesterday that caught my attention, "you can't mess with me". She said it when answering one of Ebuka's question.

Pere and Mercy had planned to give a post Dinner content.
Mercy specifically said last night that she wants to oparate😀. Infact, she was so angry Ilebaye was down and even angrier because she had concluded that it was strategy to advance her own game whilst others paused their own. Ebuka and Gideon said yesterday" Enjoy yourself, If them toast you ,gree and you never know if that may turn the whole thing in your favor", indicating that that may secure a last minute win for you. It was right after this statement that Pere and Mercy's intense kiss came. This was their anger yesterday when Ilebaye was down.

As for Adekunle, I don't know if he knows, he said last season that he came to find himself. In my opinion he is still yet to find himself. That thing he does is something I'd call the power of "Cause and effect". He can use it to his advantage. He said he wants to be a politician. One of the things that unseated Jonathan and gave Buhari the edge was Propaganda, using social media. Create a narrative, throw it in the air and let people catch it and run with it" APC even had to hire Obama's campaign manager who was good with Propaganda. They came up with all the one line labels on both GEJ and Buhari. "ineffectual Buffoon, Sai Baba, and all the things that were popular".

Adekunle should just develop his propaganda skills and he'd be a great politician.
I personally like Propaganda politics, it's free of bloodshed, it's not physical and only interlectuals can thrive on it.

So Mercy and Pere are looking for last minute highlights and votes?
Lmao!
How desperate can they be?
Baye really ruined their plans I swear!
No wonder they couldn’t stop ranting!😂😂😂😂
As for kuku,If he goes into politics with that dirty mindset,he won’t go further than a local councilor or ward chairman!😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Why do you seem intent on involving Ade in anything related to Baye and distorting his words to create a false impression that he dislikes her? The reality is that he expressed happiness about Baye being here and appreciates her learning progress. There has never been a situation where Ade nominated Baye, and vice versa. Ade even cooked for her. Yet, you've managed to twist events from yesterday as well. Are you intentionally trying to misrepresent the truth? Ade explicitly advised her not to consume too much alcohol, but she insisted she could handle it. It's acceptable if you harbor ill feelings towards him, but please refrain from manipulating the narrative to suit your biased agenda.
kowema:

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Earlier today, Adekunle and Pere were asking this girl questions about her NYSC experience. First, she couldn’t tell what year she graduated. Then she couldn’t tell what year she did NYSC. She kept mumbling several dates. To make matters worse, she no fit talk where she do NYSC. One minute she said Oyo then changed it to Ekiti then started saying something about Abuja. And she was very sober o. No be say she don drink. Na wa o angry

I know of someone that was posted to Ogun State, she got posted to do camping at Ekiti camp due to overpopulation at Ogun camp and eventually redeployed to Lagos. Ask the person about her NYSC she'll have no choice but to drop 3 states. A lot of people posted to Lagos Ogun and Oyo camps got reposted to other states' camp with less population..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jen96:
that ship he was really masked his real identity. I disliked him when he was trying to bring Baye down in front of Ebuka yesterday. I realized that was not the first time.

Do you remember when Ceec and Baye had jsssues cos of kiss on Doyins picture n he was trying to pick a fight with Baye inside Ceec and Baye quarell O. When he started telling Baye face her not the house, then Cross told him not to insert himself? That moment I started disliking Kunle.

This ship that has fallen apart due to eviction or anything, further brought out his irritating n condescending attitude
If not that you are an idot, you will stop typing nonsense.
Baye had issues with ceece, instead of facing her she was facing Adekunle and venita.
He told her to face ceece instead of them to prevent the notion that she was directing her anger against her.
Be careful with your useless narration against him or else we will scatter this thread.
I hope that useless mod is watching silly people like running your dirty hands to type rubbish against Adekunle.
Thunder will fire all of you.
I

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
All the ladies wanted him but Venita was the fastest that's she was securing him from their preying eyes for 9 weeks grin ur bloated olodo pere no reach 🤪all he got is insults from them because his sight disgusts them😁😁😁😁
How many ladies wanted him aside venita

How many women talked about crushing on him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Theres nothing good about that Amerigbo mgbeke who can't even string two sentences together and all she has is her manufactured ass.It is no secret that she us the dumbest in that house, I doubt she can do the simplest mathematical calculation.That manufactured ass is not gonna get her the prize money this time.
Kw kaa la kaa
I thought she’d have improved her oratory skills after she won and started meeting big wigs but I was wrong.She’s more concerned about her appearance than her brains!
I wonder how she communicates off the camera!
Choi!
She for just Dey speak her Igbo Dey go,nobody go kill am!
Thank God she’s street smart and very desperate for money,at least she’s trying for herself and her family but she needs to go back to school and start from basic 5 because her university degree is a sham!.😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Baye family and friends you people just drink water small o

Ew!! Chineke nna, ikegwuru!!😱😱😱

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:

This is why is said the guy has watery ways.
Shebi he was discussing with Venita and Cross the other day they 5% no dey high person and each time she was acting drunk, she was faking it. Now this night, he is saying her tolerance level for alcohol is low and that she doesn't remember the next say. He is saying they should keep the alcohol from her not cus he is bothered oh, but cus it will hinder their own fun this week.
The guy ehn!. With Venita he will say A, away from her will say B.
I can't deal.
See him talking any how as if Ilebaye came to beg him to take care of her in her drunken state.

When will u lot blame Ilebaye for her actions..? Is she a baby? Rather than critcize her for not understanding moderation when it comes to alcohol..it is the housemates reactions u r critiquing...how foolish .

Shey na Adekunle sayake she drink till she begin vomit? Adekunle will give his views how he deems fit....worry about ur baye and leave Adekunle a lone...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If he was such a nice guy,nothing would have attracted him to a vile person like Venita!
No wonder they couldn’t have a decent conversation except gossiping and slandering others!
I saw it o!
He kept interrupting her and making her look bad before Ebuka who stylishly shut him up!
He kept interrupting others and putting words into their mouths!
Cross really surprised me that night!
He saw through his bullshit and called him out!
Wasn’t he the one who told the house that Baye stole Alex’s coins?
That guy is very wicked!

What a useless post? I don't give a damn about your useless baye but instead of you to focus on her morons like you will be picking issues with other housemates.
Are you people mad? Seems you want people to worship her .
By the way, what is your business with Adekunle's relationship with anyone in the house.
At least,he has behaved well so far unlike the spoilt brat you support.
Stupid fans.
Most of you will not end well.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Top contenders like Whitemoney, Soma, Angel who stayed in the house with Ilebaye for a long time came out and has been talking greatly about her

Don't be deceived by what you hear elsewhere

Vote Ilebaye e get why!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.